Shruti - A Complicated Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pandian was brushing his teeth. His mouth was filled with toothpaste. He smiled at me. I found out what he had in mind. Before I could run away, he held my hips tightly and pulled me towards him. It was disgusting to see his face closely with all the toothpaste in his mouth. I tried to keep my face away from his face. But he held me tightly with one hand and used the other hand to choke me. I opened my mouth because of that. He used that moment to place his lip on my mouth. After sometime, he used the other hand to finger my pussy. That was a master move. I began co-operating with him. The kiss we had was hotter than all the hollywood kisses put together. His head was above mine. He was carefully spitting all the toothpaste and saliva in his mouth into my mouth. Even worse, I was putting my tongue inside his mouth and sucking them in. Some toothpaste was leaking out of my mouth till my neck. He then caught hold of my neck and pushed my head into the wash basin. He opened the pipe. Water fell directly on my face. With the other hand he collected some water, sucked them with his mouth and spit on my face. He did it multiple times till his mouth was clean.

Only then I realized that Pandian used my toothbrush to brush his teeth. He gave it to me and asked me to brush while he was using the toilet. It was a funny feeling to brush the teeth in the bathroom while another guy was using the toilet. After he used the toilet, I used it. He just stood next to me while I was using the toilet. I felt so uncomfortable. Once we both were done. He opened the shower. I was still wearing the bangles and anklets because their sound gave me some weird feeling or surrendering to him.

I walked near him. He kept both hands around me. I felt his rough palms touching my ass cheeks. He then put his arms around my hips and lifted me. I was like a toy for him. No one had ever lifted me with such an ease. This black hunk was just what I needed for so many years. I put my arms around his neck without second thought. My legs were in the air on either side of his arms. We had a big mirror in our bathroom. What I saw in that mirror would be etched in my mind for ever. His back was facing towards the mirror. I was able to see what kind of a beast he was. His upper body looked like a trunk of a huge tree. The strong muscles around his spine looked enormous. He had the perfect V shaped upper body. He had muscles on his shoulders raising like wings of a monster. His lower body was no less a wonder. His ass, thighs and calves were all so muscular and as hard as stone. I saw my face planted on his shoulders, watching the mirror. My white soft hands around his rough black muscles. My fleshy smooth shiny legs which I have always taken care of really well, were stretched straight in the air towards the mirror on both sides of his arms.

Pandian held me in air with one hand and used the other hand to place his dick on my vagina. I was amazed by his strength to lift me with just one hand. I looked into the mirror as he lifted me up and down his dick. It didn't go as deep as last night. But he was happy with around 7 or 8 inches of his cock going in. He didn't even have breakfast. But he pushed me up and down his dick without getting tired. I felt like I was caught in a fucking machine. That was one he used one hand to open the shower and the cold water fell on our bodies. Initially it hit my head. Then I bent my head backward so that the water falls straight on my boobs. He used the moment to take my nipples in his mouth and bite hardly. He never understood what soft sex meant? Did he?

I have never seen anyone handle my boobs so roughly. Though it was painful, I loved it. I don't know if I would have let anyone else treat me like that. I straightened and looked at the mirror again. We didn't look like two different people. I looked like a part of his body just having different color. I tried to hug him tightly. I thought this was my best chance to make him cum inside. But just when I thought about that, he let me down and made me face the wall. The shower water fell on my back and flourished down to my ass. He took a step back and told "Aaaaahhhh. Brahmin bitch. Your beauty if multiplied when your body is wet"

Me - Aaaaahhh.. Stop making these racist remarks

Pandian - Come on. You know that this kind of body is a speciality of brahmin women.

He didn't even wait for me to reply. He put his dick into my asshole. With all the water flowing there, it was a bit easier than last night. The previous night was a nightmare for me. I almost felt that my asshole was torn apart when he pushed 8 inches of his humongous cock inside. If he had tried harder, his dick would have entered my stomach and tasted the dinner I had. I didn't know where I derived the power to withstand that onslaught. Now it was painful. But not as painful as the previous night. That was all I needed to enjoy the moment. He took 5 minutes to cum in my asshole. His cum was the medicine to my anal pain. It gave me an amazing feeling. After that we had a five minute proper bath. He made me soap all around his body.

In the end he hugged me in the shower and whispered in my ears "Enough using your hands, bitch. I want you to use your tongue in some special places" I understood what he meant and kneeled before him like a king's slave and took his dick in my mouth and started sucking. He commanded "Pervert slut. I asked you to clean it with your tongue. Not to suck it."

I smiled and licked his dick and his balls. I was about to get up when he turned to the other side and showed his ass to me. Though I guessed what he was asking me to do, I really wanted it to be a wrong guess. I have made Dilip lick my ass many times. But I have never done this to other people. I did love the shape of his ass. Who said that boys only can have all fun? Women can also love men's ass. But to lick it was a whole different thing. I resisted while he was trying to push his ass on my face. He turned to me and pinched both my nipples. I was beating his hands. But he held my nipples hard. They became red because of the pinching. I screamed at him "Please stop this. i will lick your ass"

Pandian - That's my bitch. Haven't you learned a single lesson from last night?

He turned to the other side. I stretched his ass cheeks to see a lot of hair coming out of it. It did stink a bit. I put my face near his ass crack. The stink almost made me faint. I kept his asscheeks open to let the shower water flow through his ass crack and clean it a bit. It did work well. Then I put my tongue out. I held my breathe to avoid puking. I kept my tongue at the bottom of his ass-crack. I slowly moved up his asshole. He shivered like a woman having orgasm. He shouted "Aaaaah.. A high class brahmin woman licking a slum guy's asshole. Is there anything more humiliating than this, Shruti? We should show this video to your parents. Aaaaaahhhh. That is so nice"

I kept my tongue over his asshole and tried to move up. But he held my hair and pushed me in meaning he wanted me to put my tongue in his asshole. Now I understood the kind of service my sweet husband Dilip did for me. I held my breathe and put my tongue inside just for around 1 inch and took it out. He giggled and let me get up. He left me alone in the shower and went out of the room. I showered for 5 more minutes and went outside in towel. I went to take some dress But he told me not to wear anything. I didn't mind it at all.

Both of us were so hungry. Pandian called a hotel and ordered breakfast for both of us. We were in the bedroom. He was wearing boxers and I was nude. I removed the bangles and anklets as I was feeling them heavy. I was now with only my mangalsutra on my body. He was contemplating something for a long time and suddenly called me out

Pandian - Shruti

Me - Yes

Pandian - I went overboard last night. Didn't I?

Me - Ha ha. What happened to you? I thought you are not the kind of guy who feels bad for these kind of things

Pandian - No. I am a rough guy. Fine. I think the way I did your vagina was fine. But the way I handled your asshole was very wrong. I should not have done it so hard without your acceptance

Me - So you do understand other people's feelings

Pandian - Normally I don't but. I still hear your screams from last night. When I think about it, I feel bad about myself. Sorry for that. You have to consult a doctor

Me - I just feel a little bit of pain inside my asshole. If it continued for long, I will go to a doctor. I don't think there is anything serious

Pandian - Nice to hear, dear

Me - Aaaah.. Romantic words from you.

Pandian - You don't want that?

Me - For some reason, it is quite funny when you talk like that. Romance and affection are just not your thing

Pandian - Ok bitch. Shut the fuck up. Is that fine?

Me(giggling) - Aaahh.. That is like Pandian

He hugged me and kissed my lips. I knew he fell for me. That was a real romantic kiss. The longest kiss I have ever had. Did I just successfully make him fall in love with me? He was pressing my boobs while kissing. But it was still a kiss. It went on and on until it was broken by the sound of our bell ringing.

Chapter 34

I looked through the window. It was the breakfast delivery guy. I was about to wear some dress. But Pandian asked me to stay on the bed. He told he will collect it. He went out wearing his boxers.

I heard Pandian talking with the delivery guy. But his voice was not clear. I was tired and I lied on the bed face down with closed eyes. I heard Pandian's voice from a closer distance. He asked me if I had 7 rupees change. I turned one side to find the delivery guy standing near the door of the bedroom seeing me without blinking his eyes. He had seen my backside completely before I turned. Now I had lifted my upper body to answer Pandian and he was seeing my boobs also. The guy was round 30 years old. Pandian was controlling his laughter. I rushed for the bedsheet and covered myself. I asked him to take the change from my purse. Pandian gave the money to him and the delivery guy left. Pandian locked the door and told me "That guy will be shagging outside the gate now" I shouted at him "You idiot" and ran towards him to beat him. He just hugged me, lifted me and fucked me in his favorite stand and carry position before we had breakfast.

After breakfast, we had another sex session. His ability get horny soon after ejaculation impressed me. He got more and more romantic with me. But he made it a point that he always used condoms. I couldn't convince him out of it. He fucked me in our kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and living room. Dilip called me once to ask if everything was ok. He was happy to hear that Pandian was being kind to me. It was 12 PM by then. It was time to order lunch.

Me - Don't do anything stupid like morning

Pandian - Come on. I know you enjoyed it

Me - Yes I did. But still it was risky. What if he tried for something?

Pandian - Come on. Do you think I am a pussy like your husband? Do you think he had the power to overcome me and fuck you?

Me - Ok. You are definitely strong and no one could beat you up and fuck me. But don't talk bad about my husband

Pandian - Come on. You can't deny that he is a pussy

Me - He is not. Psychology, he is a submissive guy. But if he wanted, he could always be like other men and command everyone. But he loves me so much. I like him this way. That is the reason why he is still behaving like that

Pandian - Your love story is the most complicated story I have ever heard

Me - Yes it is. We fell in love in unorthodox circumstances

Pandian - Yeah. I know everything

Me - No. You don't

Me - Ha ha. I know a lot than you think I know

Me - Can you tell what you know? There is no way you could have known everything

Pandian - Ok. Let it be the same way as it is. I don't know anything. Now don't waste anytime. We will order food. I will allow you to wear towel this time

Me - That is better

Pandian - On one condition

Me - What is that?

Pandian - You should only open the door and get the parcel

Me - Are you out of your mind?

Pandian - Come on. This is normal. These delivery guys would have seen many women in towel. You will love it.

Me - Mmmmmm

Pandian - What? You wanna do it

Me - I will give it a try. Anyway you are there for me

Pandian - That is more like my bitch

As we planned, the delivery guy came in around 12 30 PM. I was wearing a towel tied around my breasts. Pandian forced me to show lot of cleavage. I tied the towel just over my nipples with my mangalsutra placed between my boobs. The towel extended just below my ass showing a major part of my thighs and my full legs. Pandian moved around me and admired me. He gave a smack on my back and asked me to open the door. He went into the bedroom.

I opened the door and the delivery guy stood with his jaw dropped. I asked him how much I had to pay him. He didn't reply because he didn't hear a single word which I spoke. He was a young guy around 20 years age. I got the parcel and went to the kitchen. I took the money and I was about to give it to him. Out of nowhere, Pandian pounced on me. He was nude this time. He pulled down my towel, pushed me to the sofa and started fucking me.. I wanted to stop him. But I was too horny. Still I managed to shout out the words "The delivery guy is still here"

He looked back and told "Oh. i am extremely sorry dear. I didn't know he came. I was in the bathroom" Pandian went back to the bedroom. I rushed to the towel and wore it. I knew Pandian was acting. I took the money, gave it to the delivery guy and locked the door immediately. I went to the bedroom and jumped over Pandian. I punched his chest multiple times

Me - You naughty idiot. What were you thinking?

Pandian - Come on. It was awesome. Wasn't it?

Me - What if he tells people?

Pandian - No problem. He would have thought I was your husband. So, no one will come here and trouble you. Don't worry

Me - I hope so

Pandian (looking at my eyes) - All of a sudden, you look so beautiful in my eyes

Me - I am always beautiful. You just didn't notice

Pandian - Come on. I am serious. I am falling in love with you

Me - Oh. Now you want to marry me?

Pandian - If you were not married me before, I would have

Me - Who told you I would accept you as husband?

Pandian - You wanted my child

Me - That is different. I wanted a open-minded caring husband. Not a brute like you. So, the answer for marriage is no. But the answer for kid is yes

Pandian - For me, the answer for marriage is yes. But the answer for kid is no

Me - You are a stubborn bastard, That is why I said no to marrying you

Pandian - Ha ha. Ok. You want a kid. I can't give it. But tell me something else that you want. What is that you love more, that I can give? I will give it for you

Me - What can I say if you ask such question all of a sudden? All I want from you is sex. Nothing else

Pandian - Wow. For a moment, you made me feel like a prostitute

Me - Ha ha ha.. You are.

Pandian - Ok. Is there some special kind of sex you wanted to try?

Me - I can't come up with such things suddenly. Right now, I like it when you lift me up like a doll and fuck me. Other than that I cannot guess any

Pandian - You like voyeurism right?

Me - Yes I do. But how do you know?

Pandian - I know about everything you did with Bharath and his friends

Me - What? That idiot told you that? I told him not to tell anyone

Pandian - Ha ha. He tells me everything. I know every position you were fucked in the falls. Even if I hadn't know that, last Friday at the forest would have enlightened me of the fact

Me - Why? What was so different there?

Pandian - What was different? You were different. You looked like a completely different person. You looked like you were possessed by some sex ghost

Me - Ha ha. Yes I love voyeurism. So what are you going to do?

Pandian - Then get up. We are going somewhere.

I got up and opened the shelf. Pandian hugged me from behind "What are you doing dear? You should not wear a single piece of cloth till I catch the flight to Europe. Remember?"

Me -B ut you told we are going out

Pandian - Yes. But you are a voyeuristic woman. These things should not matter for you. Got it?

Me - Ok. But still I can have one dress to use in case of emergency

Pandian - Having a dress for safety will rob us off the thrill. The fear that you don't have any dress to fall back to is what makes voyeurism even more erotic

Me - Yes. But Dilip won't like it

Pandian - Don't care about him. You have surrendered to me. Just trust me. Leave your mobile here.

Chapter 35

I went into the bathroom to freshen up. After that Pandian went inside. I had my lunch fast. Pandian came out and started having lunch. He reminded me to take the bag of condoms. I looked at him with mock anger and told "I thought you will forget that" for which he replied "If I forget that, your ass will be ripped open today. You can count me on that" I took the bag of condoms and also packed some snacks for us to eat.

He wore a shirt and jean. He went outside with our car keys. He started the car in our verandah and called me out. I locked the house door, looked around if anyone was watching and ran to the car. I ran to the backdoor. I thought the back seat would be easier to hide. But Pandian had that door locked. He waved at me from inside the car to sit in the front seat. I jumped to the front seat, closed the door and told him "This is way too risky. What if someone sees me?"

Pandian - Yes they will see you. But no one will have the guts to actually do anything

Shruti - How can you assume that? What if the police see me like this?

Pandian - I will go through a road without police. Ok? And don't worry, we will be in the main road only for a couple of minutes. You can hide in front of the seat at that time

Shruti - This is all too crazy. But for some reason, I am unable to say no. I trust you. Don't disappoint me.

Pandian - Trust me dear

He started the car, came out of our house, went back to close the gates and came back to the car. Though I had travelled nude in a car, this time was different. Last time, I had Dilip by my side. With him, I knew that he will save me from any danger. I knew I can always trust him. I knew I can do anything I want ,with him around. I also had a dress which I could have worn the previous time. But now I didn't have any lifeline. And last time, my dresses were removed only after we crossed city limits. This time, I had to be nude in the city in the traffic. But Pandian was right. All these things made it more erotic.

He drove as fast as possible. He tried to stay away from main roads. But still, so many people managed to see me. We were stuck in a minor jam in one of the street roads. A motorcycle was standing to our left. The person on it saw me and took out his mobile to take pics. I just closed my face with my hands. Pandian laughed and told "You are so slutty. I gave you the idea of hiding in front of the seat. But still you want to show off your body to people"

He was right in a way. Somehow my mind didn't tell me to hide myself. But now I felt that it was too dangerous to sit on the seat like there. As soon as the jam cleared, I moved down the seat. I didn't sit up for a long time. Pandian asked me multiple times. But I sat on the mat of the car and didn't move. After sometime, he told that it was safe for me to come up. I sat up on the seat and saw that we were at the foothills of a very small mountain and it was at the outskirts of Chennai. There was a highway visible from where we were. But it was a bit too far. It was 4 PM when we reached there. But it was already dark. Lots of clouds formed above us. I heard some thunder too. Pandian drove the car a little bit uphill. But after that there was no road. It was just a walking trail. We were at the bottom of a very small mountain.

1...1819202122...25