Shruti - A Complicated Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was true. She was moaning. My heart sank. What was I supposed to do now? Oh.. Wait a minute. I heard some words in between. They were "Top Gun".. Aaahhhh .. Top gun. Dilippp.. Aaahhh.. Mmmm.. Top gun..

She was horny. Yes. But she didn't really want that to happen. I had to stop this at any cost. That was when this guy ejaculated and the third guy was positioning himself to fuck her. I thought for a moment and told.

Me - I promise you I will make her have pills. I will buy the pills and come here. She will eat right in front of you. Please leave her.

Pandian - Oh really? Then be a good boy, go and buy the pills and come here. Be quick.. Till then, her pussy will be filled with as much cum as possible.

He threw my car keys on my face.

Me - Where is the nearest pharmacy where I can get the pills?

Ram came near the window and told "You are the husband. You are the one who wanted to save her. You find the pharmacy"

He closed the window. I used the maps in my mobile to find the nearest pharmacy. As it was a slum, there was no pharmacy nearby. I came out. Rain had stopped by that time. I had to travel for around 10 minutes by car to reach the pharmacy. I took my car and drove as fast as possible. I rushed to the shop and asked for the anti-pregnancy pills. I was panting hard as I was running out of breath. The pharmacist smiled at me and told "Looks like you got a beautiful friend and you are in so much hurry" I replied "Yes bro. Please give it fast" I paid the money, didn't even wait to get the change. I rushed back to my car and drove fast to the gym.

I reached the gym in 10 minutes to find Pandian outside the gym holding his stomach. As I parked the car, I saw him banging the gym door. I saw 2 more SUVs parked outside the gym. I was shell-shocked as I went to Pandian and asked what was happening. At that time, the first guy who fucked Shruti opened the window and shouted "Guys.. Look here. The husband of this bitch is here"

I rushed to the window to find Ram fucking Shruti and ejaculating his load into her pussy at that moment. But that didn't bother me. What bothered me was the 12 ugly looking mean guys who were standing behind him in a semi-circle and watching that. They all had bottles of rum in their hands. They all gave a despising look at me.

Me - What the hell are you doing Ram?

Ram - Social service

Me - What? Stop this now

Ram - Come on. These are the goons who work for my father. They are friendly with me. They always felt bad that they have never tasted a single brahmin woman. Who other than Shruti is the perfect embodiment of brahmin body? I just called them and asked them to come over.

Me - Please don't do this. Show some pity on her

Ram - Come on. Look at these guys. All through their lives they have been having sex with their ugly wives and prostitutes. It is not easy for them to get women like Shruti. You show some pity on them

Me - If you want to satisfy them, send your mother to them, you bastard

Ram - Don't get too angry Dilip. Please understand. Brahmin women have the hottest body in our state. But the number of brahmin women is so less. It is unfair for them to sleep only with their husband. They must show the taste of their body to as many men as possible. Most other brahmin women are so conservative. It is hard to get a woman like Shruti. You should be proud of her. See how all the men are looking at her body. They might bite her and eat her like chicken. They have never seen such a body before.

Me - You told that you will never come into our life. Why did you come now?

Ram - That is fine. I was a good person all the while. But I just lost control once I saw your wife. All the things she told her friends about me came back to my mind. All the women who rejected me when I asked them for a date came to my mind. I wanted revenge again. Just let me do it once. I won't come back in your life. If you try to do anything stupid, remember I still have the video. I can still blackmail you and use her again.

Me - Enough of this nonsense. If it was her will to do it, I would support anything she does. But you are doing it against her will

Ram - Against her? Are you kidding me? Now watch this

He untied Shruti. Held her hair and made her stand up. He pushed her face towards the window. Her face presented a shocking sight. She looked exhausted. From behind her, Ram asked Shruti "Shruti. Tell me. Do you want all these goons to fuck you?"

Shruti - Noooo..

Ram - Come on Shruti. Imagine this. All these guys fucking you throughout the night. They all have huge cocks. Not as big as Pandian. But still as big as my cock

Shruti - Noooo

Ram - Say yes bitch

He suddenly moved closer to her and put his hands behind her. It looked like he was finger fucking her pussy. Shruti closed her eyes and told "Nooooo"

Ram increased his intensity. Shruti was jumping up and down. She kept saying "Nooo"

Ram looked at the goons and commanded "One of you come down and lick her pussy guys"

All the goons fought among each other and kneeled beside her to lick her pussy. Shruti controlled herself for a long time before she eventually shouted "Yesss" That was all he wanted to hear. Ram asked them to stop licking. They all pounced on Shruti. It was literally a stampede out there. Shruti was trying to escape. But she was being pulled from all directions. Some guys held her hair and pulled her to kiss her. Some guys pulled her nipples. Some guys were lifting her legs. Some guys directly touched her pussy and pinched her pussy lips. Her pussy was leaking cum from the previous fucks. She was stretched apart like an elastic doll. These guys were so immature and uncivilized. I knew that Shruti was in a grave danger and I had to do something. I didn't have much time. That was when Ram told them "Guys. We have her for the whole night. Let us use it properly." One of the goons replied "What are you trying to say bro?" Ram replied "Let us increase the tempo first and then we will fuck her till she dies"

The guys had no clue what he was talking about. Then Ram continued "We will force her to drink the alcohol we have. Let us make her dance nude for some songs. If you want you guys can join her in the dance. Let us humiliate her as much as possible" They caught her and poured some rum into her mouth and made her drink. I didn't want to watch them after that. I wanted to do something. I went to Pandian who was still lying on the floor and asked him what happened. He told "I am totally sorry bro. I didn't know these guys are such beasts. About 5 minutes after you left, these guys suddenly came to the gym and talked with Ram. I had no idea that Ram had called them. I am so sorry Dilip. I didn't mean this. I just wanted the 4 guys to enjoy her. I tried to stop them. But they beat me up and threw me outside. But the goons are dangerous. Even worse, they are all drunk. They won't mind about Shruti's safety. We need to do something"

Me - Yes. We need to do something. I know it is risky. But I think the only way to stop this would be to call the police

Pandian - That won't work.

Me - Why won't it work?

Pandian - You have been to Ram's resort. But you don't even know about his parents? Hasn't Shruti told you?

Me - Yes. I remember. His father is a politician. He holds some post in his area

Pandian - Yes. Police won't even give a damn about this

That was when I got an idea. I went near his car and observed it. Then I went the cars of the goons. I saw so many weapons there.

Me - Ok. If we complain about this, then they won't mind. What if we say that Ram is in danger? Won't they come here immediately?

Pandian - Yes. But what is the use of them coming here? They are not going to save Shruti

Me - We should not stop with just telling this to police. We need to do something else

Pandian - What else?

Me - Inform the press reporters too. If they knew that there is something big happening here with a politician's son, they would definitely come here soon to cover this. Ram would not be able to continue doing this. If he is caught in such an act, he will be in hell lot of problem. Above all, his father's political aspirations will be gone for good.

Pandian - That idea sounds fine. I have a friend in press. We can contact him. But, he has Shruti's video. Won't he blackmail you in the future?

Me - Ok. He has a video. He can blackmail us with that because, in that video, Shruti was coopereating with him and if he wants, he can edit it to hide his face alone. I will do something for that

I took my camera and hid myself at the side of the window, used my mobile to capture everything. Luckily, Shruti was so drowsy at that time. Ram and the other goons were forcing her to dance nude with them and groping her hardly. Shruti was definitely in some discomfort. It was painful for me to record this. But I had to. I made sure that Ram's face was visible clearly. After recording it I rushed back to Pandian and told him "In this video, I can black out Shruti's face. It is clear that she is being forced. I could use that video to blackmail him. We could easily prove this to be a rape"

Pandian - That is fine. But what are you going to do now to save her?

Me - Wait and watch

I went to the car of the goons. Among their weapons, I found cans filled with petrol. They use it normally to stage protests are create problems. I poured it over Ram's car. I asked a match box from Pandian, lit fire on the car. His car burst into flames. I took a picture of that. I called police station immediately and told that someone was trying to attack a politician's son. I gave details about his father. That was when Ram rushed out of the gym wearing shorts. He heard the noise. He was pissed off. He shouted "You idiot. That is the most stupidest thing you could do when your wife is with us in the room nude."

That was when Pandian's call got connected to a press. Ram and some goons ran outside with buckets of water trying to put off the fire. I took photos of that. I sent them to Pandian on Whatsapp. Pandian told his friend that a politician's son was attacked by some enemies. He told he will even send pictures of the situation. He disconnected the call and sent the pictures. But still some goons were inside. Only two of them came out to help Ram. I rushed to the gym inside. They were just beginning to fuck her. Shruti was being lifted by a guy who had his pant down to his ankles and cock in her pussy. Another guy was positioning his dick near her asshole. The gym was stinking a lot. Shruti was so drowsy and drunk. She had no idea about what was happening. I didn't know what to do. There were still around 10 guys there. They were groping and biting Shruti wherever possible. That was when Ram rushed in while talking on phone "Yes daddy. I am safe daddy. Don't worry about me. I will call you back daddy"

He shouted at the goons "Guys. Leave her and come out of the gym. The press and police are coming here. We can get her later too"

Ram came near me and told "Don't be happy about this. I won't leave you people in peace"

Shruti was lying on the floor. I lifted her and took her to our car amidst all the chaos. Pandian took the driver seat. He drove fast. Shruti woke up after sometime. But she was still drowsy. I took the pills and made her eat the pills. Pandian looked at us and told "I am really sorry Dilip. It was all my fault"

Me - Just shut up Pandian. I don't want to hear from you. I don't even want to see your face in our life again

Pandian - Sorry. I was pissed off at that time and did that to take revenge on her. I thought I had everything in control. I didn't know things will go haywire like this.

Me - Just because you are a body builder, it doesn't make you a great man. You were not even able to protect her when she needed you. Your ruthlessness and stupidity almost got her killed. This is the real reason why women normally hate you and that in turn is the reason why you hate women. Shruti didn't even hate you. She actually loved you. You didn't have to love her back. But you could have at least been a little bit kind to her

He didn't reply to that. We reached our house. I lifted Shruti and took her. Pandian followed me. I told him "What are you standing here for? She is my wife. I know to take care of her. Just because I let her with other men, it doesn't mean I cannot take care of her. Just get lost. Go to Europe and never ever come into our life again"

I closed the door while he was still outside. I took Shruti to the bathroom, cleaned her up and put her on bed. She was blabbering something in her sleep which I was not able to make out. Then I took the video taken at the gym and edited it to hide Shruti's face. I had the video ready so that Ram will not trouble us again. I finished everything and looked at Shruti who was sleeping calmly. There were bite marks at some places on her body. But she looked as beautiful as ever. I don't remember when I fell asleep

Chapter 37

Friday morning. I woke up hearing my mobile phone ringing. It was Pandian who was calling. I disconnected the call twice. But still he kept calling. I switched off my phone. It was 9 AM in the morning. Shruti was still sleeping. I had asked for leave today before leaving office yesterday. But that was for different reason. Now the situation was totally different. I tried to wake up Shruti. But she was so drowsy from the drinks she was forced to drink the previous night.

I took bath and ordered for breakfast. Some guy came and gave a very surprised look. He tried to get inside and see the bedroom. But I had locked it as Shruti was sleeping nude. I understood the reason behind it only after Shruti told what happened the previous day. I sent him away and had the breakfast. I went to the bed, lied next to her and hugged her tightly.

I thought about the things which happened in the past months. There were so many close calls from which we narrowly escaped. We tried to control this multiple times. But we just were not able to control ourselves properly. We were not able to control our sexual urge. We took so many bad decisions because of that. Maybe now, we were in a right position to stop all this. If she somehow got pregnant, we could just leave this place forever and move to some other state and start a new life. Maybe what happened the previous night was a blessing in disguise. That night should have made Shruti aware of the dangers.

That was when the bell rang. I opened the door. I saw Pandian standing in front of the door.

Me - What do you want now? You have done enough already. Just get out of our lives. She sacrificed a lot to get you the opportunity in Europe. And this is how you pay her back?

Pandian - I am so sorry. I accept that it was stupid of me to do that. Please give me a chance to apologize to her

Me - What is the use of apologizing? Just get lost

Pandian - Please Dilip. Have you ever seen my stoop down in front of anyone? I am a changed man now. I really love Shruti. I wont do any harm to her anymore.

That was when I felt someone standing next to me. It was Shruti still standing nude

Pandian - Shruti. Good that I saw you. Please forgive me Shruti. I accept my mistake.

Shruti was still a bit drowsy. She was yawning and clearing her eyes

Shruti - I have forgiven you multiple times. What you did yesterday was just brutal. I couldn't even imagine what would have happened if my husband didn't come there. He is my protector. I should be faithful to him at least after this. I don't want anything from anyone. He will be my world from now.

Pandian - I will do anything for you Shruti. Punish me anyway you want. But forgive me after that

Shruti - Please. I am having severe headache. I don't want to deal with it now

Pandian - Ok. I will tell one thing before I go. I am willing to impregnate you if you are OK with it. If you change your mind before I leave, let me know

Shruti - Don't try to cheat me. I know you that I had a pill last night. You wont be able to impregnate me anyway

Pandian - Yes. But it will be effective only for 48 hours. Already around 12 hours gone. Today is Friday only. I am leaving Sunday night. Even if we try on Saturday night, we might turn out lucky

Shruti - Just leave us alone. We are not in a mood to think about these things. Do you think I will sleep with you after all the things you did? Now get out of here you bastard

Saying that Shruti just slapped him. That was a stunning move. Maybe the alcohol made her do it. She was not thinking properly. She then just shut the door and turned to me. I saw Pandian's shadow leaving. I didn't expect it from Shruti. I thought her sexual instincts will take over. I asked her to take bath and have breakfast. Deep inside, I was afraid that Pandian maybe so much pissed off and he might try to harm her.

I went to bedroom and switched on my phone. I received some messages from an unknown number. They were all video clips. Clips from the video which Ram recorded when he was fucking her for the first time. I sent him the clips of the video I edited yesterday. I sent the videos with a message - "Hi Ram. If you publish the video you have, I will publish the video I have. Both videos will have different effects. If you publish your video, people will isolate us. We will lose our families. But still we can survive and we can live our lives without any problem. In your case, it was a rape attempt. Your father's political career will be finished and I will do everything possible to get you jailed. So, be careful about what you do."

I didn't get any reply from him after that. Shruti came out of the bathroom and went straight to have breakfast without speaking a word. I went near her after 5 minutes. I found her crying. She leaned on my chest. I consoled her and told that everything was alright and she didn't have to worry

Shruti - Our lives are screwed because of me

Me - What are you so worried about?

Shruti - Ram will now try to blackmail us again with the video

Me - Don't worry dear. It is all taken care of

Shruti - What? How did you do that?

I narrated everything I did to blackmail Ram. I also told what I did the previous night to save her from the car. Shruti's tears dried up and smile returned to her face. She hugged me tightly and kissed me on my lips. Then she continued having breakfast. I asked her what exactly happened the previous day. She narrated what happened from when I left to when she was taken to the gym.

I wanted to cheer her up

Me - Wow. So you had one heck of a day from the morning to evening. If only the gym thing hadn't happened, it would have been a perfect day for you

Shruti - Shut up. How could you crack jokes even now? Aren't you worried?

Me - What is there to worry about? The Ram chapter is closed for good. You have taken the pills. Hopefully they work. Even if they didn't work, we can always raise the kid. I don't have any problem

Shruti - Yes. But for some reason, I am feeling insecure

Me - Ha ha. Maybe because you are missing Pandian

Shruti - Hmmm. Maybe that is true. I am so sorry dear

Me - For what?

Shruti - For leaving my mobile switched off hearing his words. I should never venture into such a thing without your knowledge. You have protected me from all the dangers and at the same time you have let me enjoy everything in life. I don't know what I am going to do for you. I am indebted to you forever

Me - You are my wife. Your love is enough for me. Don't use words like debt to me and piss me off

Shruti - At least accept my apology for going out with Pandian without telling you

Me - Ok. Apology accepted. But I have to say, piercing his condoms was one heck of an idea

Shruti - Don't remind me of that. I did that at the spur of the moment when he was having lunch. That was truly a mistake on my side. He was right in getting angry with me for that. But the way he reacted was so stupid