Shruti - A Complicated Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first picture had Shruti being fucked by one of the gym guys at the back of Pandian's car. Shruti was crying in that picture.

The next two pictures had the other two guys in the same position.

The fourth picture had Shruti on the back seat with one door open. Her legs were hanging outside that door. The car was parked somewhere. She looked unconscious

In the next pictures, they were in some public toilet. Shruti was placed on one of the urinals. Her ass was stuck in the urinal. The other guys were taking turns on her.

In one of the pictures, they were still in the toilet. Shruti was in doggy style on the floor licking food from the toilet floor. She was feeling disgusted about that. She was licking food from toilet floor like a dog. One of them was fucking her from behind

In the next picture, they were in the gym. Shruti's mangalsutra was being pulled by one guy and she was fighting for it.

In the next pictures, Shruti was sobbing while the other three guys were tying another mangalsutra around her neck

In the next picture, they were still at the gym. Both the guys were double penetrating her. But something was different there. Shruti was screaming. I looked closely to find that they both had their dicks in her pussy. It was not their usual double penetration. Not one dick in pussy and one in ass. Both the dicks in her pussy.

There were many more such pictures. She had been fucked throughout the days in many places including some road side. She looked limp in their hands. In the last picture, Shruti was lying nude in a pile of garbage unconscious. On looking closely I found that this was the garbage dump next to that gym.

I immediately took my car and rushed to the gym. I was expecting the worst. I was afraid that she was dead. But she was not. She was just unconscious. I lifted her and took her to the car. I heard her mobile phone ringing suddenly. Shruti shivered a bit. I was searching for the phone. Only then I realized that her phone was deep inside her pussy. I found it very difficult to reach it. But eventually after much of an effort I pulled the phone out of her pussy. The phone was completely covered with lot of cum. It was one of the gym guys calling her. He told "Hey Bro. Your brahmin wife is so tasty. We used her as much as possible. We don't have to taste another brahmin pussy in our life. It was so good. I don't know who will be the father of her kid. In case you have initial problems, our names are Kumaran, Prem and Mari. If you take Pandian also into the account, you could give him an animal KPMP. Thanks for everything, bro. We won't disturb you anymore" He disconnected the call.

I took Shruti to our home in our car, woke her up, made her something to eat. She was so drowsy. They had forced her to drink alcohol. I took her to the bedroom and made her sleep. The next morning I woke her up and made her take bath. She didn't speak a single word for a long time. Then Santosh and Aarthi came to our house. They told they have called Vivek and asked him for leave for all 4 of us. That was when I spoke to Shruti

Me - Do you need the pills?

Shruti - No use now. They have been fucking me for more than 24 hours. And taking too much of the pills continuously will screw up my reproductive system. If I getting pregnant, let it be. I don't care whose kid it is. If you don't like it, you can leave me. I will grow the kid alone. I don't deserve to be your wife.

Me - What? Why are you speaking like that? I love you. I don't know what kind of ordeal you went through for one day. I know you had the most horrible day. I will stay by you and support you

She looked at me and suddenly she started crying loudly and hugged me

Shruti - Why did you leave me that night? If you were there, you could have saved me

Me - Sorry dear. I am a stupid guy. I trusted that psychopath. I will never leave you like that

Meanwhile, Aarthi and Santosh were looking at us not knowing what to do

Me - Aarthi and Santosh. I think it is time for us to move on

Santosh - What? What are you talking about?

Me - We are planning to move to some other city. Things are way too complicated in Chennai now. There are so many people who can be dangerous to us.

Aarthi - Come on. You guys are the inspiration for us

Me - We are bad inspiration. Don't follow us

Santosh - Please. We love you as a couple. We wanted to follow your path to happiness

Me - Yes, Santosh. I know that you have become a cuckold like me in the recent days. Being cuckold is not a problem. If that gives you happiness, you must do it. But you must be careful about the person you choose to have sex with your wife. Remember, he is entering your family. He has the power to destroy it. Pandian was clearly a danger to our family. But we let our sexual preferences rule our thinking and did everything he told. If we had used our brains we could have easily figured out that he is not a trustworthy character. We paid the price for it. If we continue these things even now, we would be the most idiotic people around her.

Santosh - So, you will stop everything now?

Me - That I am not sure. We hope to get a child. If she gets pregnant now, it would be good. If not, we will try artificial insemination. We will anyway try to leave soon. We need to take some time off and think how we want to proceed with this. Our words of advice to you, cuckolding is a beautiful thing. But take time to identify the right person for you. If not, things will go bad. Pretty bad that your lives will be completely fucked. Don't rush and fall into any person's trap. Nowadays, you can fit cameras everywhere. Get the point?

Santosh - Sorry, Dilip and Shruti. If I think about it, we are the reason why such things happened to you. We only recorded everything in the poker game night and blackmailed you. That started everything

Me - It is ok. You were angry with us for what we did to Aarthi. Anyway, it is no use worrying about the past. Right now, you are the best friends we have got. We need to start a fresh life. You guys also think about it

Aarthi - I am so thankful to you guys. You are the best friends we have ever had. We will really miss you

They left after sometime.

For some days, we were afraid that the gym guys will come back and blackmail us. But they didn't. After some days, we tried to apply for job opportunities outside Chennai. That was the time when Vivek told that our team was about to be dissolved. He told we can find other opportunities within the company.

Vivek and Bharath got opportunities in different teams in Chennai. I and Santosh were senior engineers and we tried for a team in US. Luckily, both of us got offers. They told they will process L1 visa for us. It was supposed to take 3 months. Shruti didn't have sex with anyone other than me during that period. Aarthi had sex with Bharath alone. After a month, Shruti told me that she was pregnant. We both were happy about that. We celebrated it by going for a romantic dinner. Just a month after that, Aarthi told that she was also pregnant and the father should have been Bharath.

Bharath was happy for us. After 3 months, we all got the work visas and dependent visas for our wives. We decided to leave. We had an emotional farewell with Bharath. Though he was naughty, he was a genuinely good guy. We even let him smooch our wives a night before we left. We didn't let him to fuck them though.

We moved to US and took one apartment for both of our families. Our children were born there. We both had boy kids. We did family planning for both of them after child birth so that we could send the pregnancy scare out of the window. We also moved to different houses but very close-by. We are still in the US. After the child birth, we went swinging occasionally. Not as intensive as Chennai. But only a couple of times every three months. But we were so careful this time. But we did group sex with Santos and Aarthi almost every week. For swinging, we went to a swinging party in one of the pubs where couples go wearing mask and fuck someone else's spouse. They did all the security of work getting details about the couples visiting, making medical check ups to detect diseases and everything. We just had to give some money, give our medical check ups regularly and become members there. So we felt safe there. Still we visited there only twice every three months. We were content with swapping among ourselves. We didn't tell our kids about their real fathers.

At the beginning of our poker game escapades, Santosh and Aarthi were our biggest enemies. Now they are our greatest friends. We are more mature now. We are pretty much living together enjoying the beauty of cuckoldry and the adventure of swinging. Life is peaceful now. Of course, whenever we went to the swinging parties, Shruti still chose a big black dick. Who can change anyone's birth character? But the bottom-line is, I still love her and she loves me. We are a happy family.

*****

If you have any comments, please contact me at my profile.