Shruti - A Complicated Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I saw what she was planning. Her legs went down to reach my dick and balls. She took the dick between both her high heels and started crushing them together while she bent down and held my nipples in her fingers. She began twisting my nipples and pinching them. She was bending down so much that her head was on my shoulders. I just couldn't handle the pain on my dick and nipples and opened my mouth to shout. That is when she turned her face and kissed me on my mouth. That was the first kiss of my life. Being kissed by this beauty on the mouth made me forget the pain elsewhere in my body. This continued for some time.

Then she stood up and asked me to get on the bed. She sat on the bed and removed her tops. She sat there wearing a black stylish bra holding her cute white boobs and exposing her sexy shoulders and hot cleavage. Below that was that sexy small belly with so much curves and a hot navel. She pulled my face on her breast and forced me to lick the cleavage. Then she pulled me up, turned the other way, pushed her long hair to the front showing me her back. I understood what she wanted and removed the bra clip. Then she herself pulled the bra off, threw it away and turned towards me. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing in my front. Dream woman for many guys in our office, sitting topless in front of me. She doesn't have the structure of a model. But I never liked a model body. I always like them curvy. Here she was with a slim body but with right amount of flesh. Typical brahmin body. Her boobs were not too big. But of perfect size like that of actress Kajal agarwal. The boobs were not solid and stiff. They were just a little bit hanging. The brown small nipples at the tip invited me to bite them.

I bent down to take one nipple into my mouth. She started moaning loudly. It was too loud that I was afraid people outside would hear it. That is when I realized her sex addiction. She lay down flat on the bed and pulled me along with her boobs. I sucked her nipples pretty hard. For every suck she gave loud moans. Then I put one hand on her skirt, removed the knot and put my hand inside her skirt. She started pushing my hand away from there. She pulled my head away from boobs and told "Everything happens my way. Got it?" I nodded my head. She ordered me to first remove my skirt slowly admiring the beauty of her lower body. I climbed down the bed and held the bottom end of her skirt. I pulled it down slowly inch by inch exposing her thighs. Those thighs are the hottest thighs I have ever seen. They were like the thighs of celebrities. She had waxed and maintained them really well. Then came her knees and legs. I have seen them so many times before. They looked extra hot when I saw them along with her thighs. Then I went near her hips to pull down her panties. She was wearing a small black panties which just covered her pussy and the ass crack. I held the string of the panty and pulled it down slowly exposing her gate. It was cleanly groomed without a single hair on it. Her legs were close together and I couldn't see her pussy yet.

She had her eyes closed and moaned in a shrill voice "Now. Get up. Lick my forehead. Keep licking and move down slowly till my toes. You should have licked every inch of the front part of my body except my pussy" I did as she told. I started with her forehead. Licked them a bit moved down licked her cheeks, nose and then I put my tongue inside her nose. She smiled immediately and told "good job dear". I then moved down kissed her lips and licked her tongue. Then I moved down to her sexy smooth neck. Her moans started getting louder as I licked her neck and the part above her breasts. Then I circled her breasts with my tongue and slowly teased her before moving to her nipples. The next step was her hips and navel. I held her love handle hard, licked them and bit them. She moaned loudly and raised her ass up out of horniness.

Then I licked her navel for sometime. She put her hands on my head and pulled them to my navel for a long time. Only after licking them for 10 minutes, she left me. Then I moved to my favorite parts - Her thighs and legs. She didn't have to force me there. I did it myself. I spent lot of time licking the sexy legs and thighs. After finishing my task, I stood up. She just rolled on the bed on to her stomach showing her back side completely. This was a whole different level of beauty. The fleshy curvy back getting leaner near her hips and expanding well in her ass. Her ass was quite a sight to see. Just the perfect size. Looked more like having two rugby balls side by side. Except that her ass was more round. It was a perfect sphere. Totally smooth, shiny and clean. She ordered me to lick the same way in the back too. I did as I was ordered to.

I asked her "I think I have done my tasks to your satisfaction. Can I have a look at your treasure?"

Shruti - Not yet

Me - What else do you want me to do?

Shruti - You didn't complete the backside task completely

Me - What? I did as you said

Shruti - I told you to lick my backside completely. Did you do it?

Me - Yes I did it

Shruti - You are pissing me off. Shut the fuck and complete the task

She told this, brought her hands to the back and stretched her ass cheeks apart. That is when I understood what she meant. She wanted me to lick her ass hole. I licked her asscheeks but didn't touch the asshole. I asked her "Should I really do it?"

Shruti - Our relationship ends here if you don't do it

I didn't have any other choice. I held my breath and went near her ass. Her asshole was very tiny but her ass crack looked so clean. I decided to take in some breathe. She had maintained it really well. I felt it was not as bad as I expected after all. I put my tongue at the top of her ass crack and moved it slowly down to the bottom and I was about to get up when I felt her hand on my head pushing it back to her ass crack. I again started licking her asshole the same way until she shouted "put your tongue inside you worthless asshole" I started loving the commands she was passing me. I put my tongue inside the asshole told. It was hard to get it in. Only one inch of the tongue went in. I just put my tongue in and out for the 1 inch. She made me do it for an outrageous 15 minutes. Then she let me catch some air and told "Now lick my feet under the toes, clean all the dirt" I did as she ordered. I removed her heels and licked her feet. After that I put her heels back on her feet and looked at her for next order. That is when she stretched her legs apart and showed me her pussy. The tunnel to heaven.

She stoop up swiftly like an animal, caught hold of my hair and pulled me to her pussy. As soon as I started licking, she put her thighs around my neck and locked me in her pussy. She was screaming like a lunatic "Aaaahah.. Suck it., bastard. Lick it well mother fucker... Lick it clean you worthless piece of shit. Aaaah.." She was screaming like she was possessed. I knew she would like it. So I had watched some videos the previous day and learned about cunnilingus. I used all the tricks in the book to satisfy her with my tongue. I saw her body shaking now and then due to her orgasms. That also continued for another 15 minutes. It was one hour since our session started and all I have done is just licking.

Then suddenly. She pushed me to the bed, rolled over me inserted my dick in her pussy and started riding me. I was definitely not expecting that at that time. I used my hands to crush her boobs. She kept moaning "Come on dilip. Fuck me well. You earned this gift. Press my boobs. I am yours now"

That was all I wanted to hear. I pushed her back on the bed. I had her legs on my shoulders and started fucking her pretty hard and rough. She was screaming for every push of me. Her boobs were moving up and down. Her thighs were vibrating. I was putting all my energy into use. I was licking her legs on my shoulders while fucking her hard. Now and then, she lifted herself up to kiss my lips and then she went back to bed and enjoyed the fuck. I was about to cum when she pushed me away and kicked me on to the floor. She jumped on me and gave a really harsh handjob with one hand while crushing my balls with the other. That was the best orgasm I ever had in my life. The cum spurt in air and fell on my belly. I liked the fact that she was able to control her urge and pull me outside when I was about to cum. I was not wearing condoms. I was nervous about my first sex session. I never expected it to be so good. Here I was with the woman who understood who I am. She directed the show to perfection so that both of us are completely satisfied.

I knew we were perfect for each other. Both of us went to the bed to take rest. I looked at her, kissed her and asked "Will you marry me?" She replied "Not yet asshole"

Chapter 8 :

We left the resort after getting some sleep. We had frequent sexual escapades over weekends after that. We changed resorts periodically to avoid getting caught. But all over sessions were similar. Begins with me licking her thoroughly for hours and ends with a ten-minute fuck session. She found new ways to dominate me. She makes me lie down and sit on my face while making me lick my asshole. She even slapped me hard twice. These were some of the best moments in our sex sessions. She wanted to try different positions while fucking. But it was difficult because I was lean and not strong enough to lift her weight completely. Still we both enjoyed it well. Every session ends with me asking her if she will marry me and she saying no.

In the office front, things were going same. People knew we were in a relationship. Our teammates started to speak openly about it. Except Pandian, every one teased us. Pandian still didn't like her. It was good for me as it is better if he stayed far away from Shruti. If he gets closer, it would be difficult for me to control her.

Things were going fine until one Friday night when we decided to go to a restaurant. We were having dinner and having a conversation when she started feeling uncomfortable. I looked back to find a guy staring at her. I was used to such things. She always invites lots of eyes at public places. She never reacted to it. But this time she was feeling uneasy. I asked her what was happening.

Me - Who is that guy? Why are you feeling so uncomfortable?

Shruti - Nothing. Leave it.

Me - How can I? We are here for a romantic dinner and you just keep staring at him.

Shruti - He is one of my ex-boyfriends.

Me - Oh. If you are feeling difficult, we can switch places. You come this side.

We switched places. I saw that guy continuously staring at her. He seemed to be very angry with her. I thought their break up was a bit painful and he was still angry with her. After dinner, I asked her to wait outside while I brought my two-wheeler from the parking. It took some time for me to get the bike as another bike was blocking it. When I went outside, her ex-boyfriend was talking to her. He had his mobile in his hand. He moved away from her smiling while Shruti looked at him with tears in her eyes. I went near her. He smiled at me and left. Shruti sat on my bike. I asked her what happened. Not a single word of reply came from her mouth. I dropped her at home. I went home and messaged her asking what happened. She did not reply. I tried calling her. Her number was busy. After one hour, she replied to my message.

Shruti - Hey

Me - Yes Shruti. What happened? I was worried about you.

Shruti - Something bad happened.

Me - What is it? Tell me. We can solve it together.

Shruti - I don't know how I will tell this to you. Not sure how you will take this

Me - No matter what it is, I won't get angry with you. You know that.

Shruti - Ok. I will tell. The guy who we saw in the restaurant was my third and the last boyfriend before you. He was my college mate. His name is Ram. As I told before, we have had sex often.

Me - Yes I know. What is the problem with that?

Shruti - He had taken some videos of me having sex with him. He is blackmailing me now.

Me - What? Why is is he doing this now. It has been years since you broke up right?

Shruti - Yes. But there is something else you didn't know about. We didn't break up on mutual consent. He dumped me. You know how dominating I am

Me - Yes. But what does that have to do with it?

Shruti - He got fed up with me and decided to dump me. I was heartbroken and depressed at that time. I was angry with him. When my friends asked the reason for break up, I told a whole different story. I told them that I dumped him. I told them that he is weak on bed and he has a very small dick. I told them that he doesn't even last for 2 minutes. After that, none of the girls in our college accepted his proposals. He didn't know the reason behind their refusals. Looks like one of them told that to him recently.

Me - Oh. That is so bad. He should be fuming

Shruti - Yes he is.

Me - What does he want now?

Shruti - He wants me for a day.

Me - What? Just ask a sorry to him.

Shruti - I asked. But what I did hurt him much more

Me - Oh. You want me to talk with him

Shruti - Don't try to be a hero here. He is a big shot. Anything we do will go against us. And he has the video.

Me - So you accepted to sleep with him?

Shruti - If it is just about sleeping, I wouldn't even ask you. I would have just gone to his house. Why should I ask permission to you?

Me - Then why are you asking me now?

Shruti - He added a clause to it

Me - What is that?

Shruti - He wants you to be with us and watch everything he does

Me - What? Is he mad? Did you say yes to that?

Shruti - I know it is hard on you and I know you will never say yes to this. This is all my mistake. I hit his ego heard. Now he wants to prove his ego and manhood in front of you. I said no to him. He gave me 2 hours time to decide. Just wanted to let you know. If I don't respond positively, he told the video will be posted on the internet by midnight. My life is screwed. Good night.

I didn't reply to that. I didn't know what to say. I sat and thought about it. I had fell madly in love with her that I couldn't think of a life without her. But what Ram is asking is outrageous. If he had slept with her separately it would have been comparatively easier for me to digest that. But this was a very hard decision. To watch her having sex with someone was too heard. It was too difficult for me. On the other hand, this would be a golden opportunity for me to prove my love to her. I could prove that I could do anything for her. After lot of contemplation, I took a decision, picked up my mobile and messaged her "YES"

Shruti - What yes?

Me - Tell him "YES"

Shruti - Are you serious?

Me - Yes. You have already had sex with him. This time, I am going to be there. I don't see a big difference. I will find ways to black out my mind.

Shruti - I don't know what to say. It may not be as simple as you think

Me - When I told that I love you, I meant it. All your problems are my problems too.

Shruti - I don't know how to thank you. You are the best thing that happened in my life. I am so much thankful to you. I will call him and tell.

(After 5 minutes)

Shruti - Just informed him. He has promised that if we do it, he won't blackmail me anymore. He has asked us to come to Mayajaal theater this Sunday at 9 30 AM. He has given me a dress code. You can come in any dress you wish. He told he will let me go back at 8 PM. Pick me up at my home at 8 AM. We can go together

Chapter 9:

It was sunday. I went to her house on time. She told her parents that she was going to office for work. She was wearing something similar to what she was wearing during our first sex session. It was a black t shirt and a full length green skirt. She had so many bangles in her hands. This was new. And this time it was not high heels, but flats. She sat behind me with legs on the same side. I asked her if she tried to change his mind after that. She told that he didn't even pick up her calls and just sends a message asking her to be there on time. I knew he was not the kind of guy who would forgive her for what she did.

We reached Mayajaal multiplex after one hour of driving. It is closer to the ECR in Chennai which has many beach resorts. I thought he will be taking her to a resort. We waited near the gate. He came there by walk and asked us to park our vehicle inside. I was confused. After parking we went to the gate again. He gave his hands to me and introduced himself like it was a professional conversation "Hi. I am Ram. What is your name?" I replied "I am Dilip" He looked at Shruti and told "How the hell did you end up with this guy? So many better looking manly guys have hots for you and you chose him out of all the people?"

Shruti - Just shut up. He loves me more than he lusts me. There is a difference

Ram - What? How can someone actually love you? Does he know what kind of a bitch you are?

Shruti - He knows me very well. Still he loves me. What is your problem? Just get straight to business

Ram - I have booked tickets for a movie. Let us watch it and then I will tell the plans

Shruti - Movie? Why?

Ram - What? You want to be fucked by me now itself? See Dilip. Your girlfriend is hungry for my dick. Still she has told her friends that I have a small dick

Now I understood why he wanted me here. He wanted to humiliate me and her in front of each other. This day was going to very worse. Look wise, he was way too smart with athletic body. Typical rich family guy with smartly groomed looks wearing ear rings. These guys usually go with girls only for sex. I didn't know if Shruti knew it before being in relationship with him.

Ram - Ok. Don't ask too many questions. If you say no to anything, you know what will happen. Now let us get into the cinema hall.

He had booked tickets for 3 of us for the corner seat of top row. He went to the corner seat and sat there. He asked Shruti to sit next to him and I sat next to her. He was talking very casually for sometime till the movie started. After sometime Shruti also started talking to him normally like a friend. Then the movie started. I was in no mood to watch it. I just wanted the day to end soon.

After 10 minutes, suddenly Shruti held my hands tightly. I turned and looked at her. He had his left hand on her thighs and right hand on her breasts crushing her boobs over the t shirt. She then tried to push his hands away. But he was too forceful. It looked like they were in a fist fight. Her bangles were making noise. So people from the front row turned back hearing the noise. Ram removed his hands and acted like nothing happened. Then he took his mobile and typed some message. Shruti took her mobile and saw a message from Ram. It had a pic of Shruti sleeping nude on a bed. She immediately looked at him and began sobbing silently. But he didn't mind that and started his job again. This time Shruti didn't try to stop him. She just held my hand when he was crushing her boobs with both his hands. Then he turned her face towards him and kissed her lips continuously for 15 minutes. The theater was dark and I tried my best to hide this from the people sitting in the same row as us.

I decided to look away from this and watch the movie. After 5 minutes I saw Shruti's hand loosen the grip on my hand. They were fighting again.. This time he was trying to lift her t shirt. But she was not allowing it. When this was happening. He suddenly put his hands on her skirt and lifted them above her knees. She now tried to put her skirt down. But he put a hand inside her skirt and held her head by her hair in another hand. I couldn't see what he was doing inside. Shruti stopped fighting and held both armrests of the seats. She closed her eyes and tilted her head above. He was playing with her pussy. He had found her weak spot. What I didn't expect was that Shruti started moaning. He then waved at me and asked me to close her mouth. I looked at him angrily. He took his mobile and waved at me. I had no other go. I closed her mouth with my palms. Now both his hands were free. He lifted her skirt till her hips. Her sexy thighs and legs were shining even in the dark. For some reason, I got an erection seeing the things happening to her. He stretched her legs apart with and kept them wide open. He slowly inserted her finger inside and started fingering her. This is when I just closed my eyes. She was moaning hard beneath my hands. I know she had reached the summit of ecstasy. Suddenly she stopped moaning and started breathing hard. Ram laughed and smiled at me. I couldn't understand what happened. Ram took his fingers out and showed me. It was completely covered with her juices. He used that moment and nicely pulled down her panties. Shruti didn't have the energy to fight.