Shruti - A Complicated Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shruti - If it was just forced sex, it is not a problem. The truth is I enjoyed it. I am sorry Dilip. Now I will look like a slut to you. It is all captured in her video. It is clearly visible that I am asking for it

Me - Don't be too hard on yourself. You are a honest person. You openly told me about this when I proposed you. I knew what I was getting into, when I married you. I will stand by you and help you till the very end

Shruti - I love you dear. I have the best husband in the world

She kissed me on my lips. We got ready for the office. She used her make up kit to make sure that nothing is quite visible on her face.

Chapter 14

We came to office and found that no one was at the desk. I got a call from Bharath number asking me to come to a conference room nearby. I thought there was some meeting. I went there with Shruti. Shruti was dressed in a conservative salwar kameez. As soon as we entered, everyone on the room applauded. There were Santhosh, Aarthi, Bharath and Pandian. They told that our manager was on leave and they can do what they want. I turned to the other side to find a video being projected. It was none other than the video which Aarthi took over the weekend.

Santhosh - What are you looking at? It is a 24 hour video. I have tried my best to remove unwanted portion. But every scene was too good to be cut off. You know she slept only for 2 hours? No one allowed her to sleep continuously. Everyone woke her up and fucked her whenever they wanted and your cute sexy high-class professional brahmin wife made sure that no one was disappointed. Look at her involvement and interest in sucking that old man's dick.

We both immediately got up to leave. But Santhosh blocked us on the way and said "You guys want to get it telecast in our office cafeteria? Now sit down and enjoy the show with us"

We sat next to each other. Santosh told that he had already narrated the events leading to the sex session on Saturday

Pandian - You guys deserve what you got.

The scene they were watching was where I was ejaculating my sperm while Shruti was getting fucked. Shruti looked at me surprised. Turns out that she was not aware of it as she was getting fucked at that time and she didn't have a clue of what was happening around. Aarthi moved her chair next to me. Santhosh moved his chair next to Shruti. Bharath and Pandian were sitting opposite to us

Aarthi : I bet you 100 Rs that Dilip will be having a hard-on right now watching his wife being fucked on tv

Santosh - I bet you 200 Rs that Shruti's nipples would be erect now and her pussy would be wet now after seeing her body being ravished by old men

Pandian - Fuck you two. I knew what kind of a bitch she was even before this incident. What surprised me was Dilip's reaction to all this. Are you a cuckold Dilip?

I stayed silent bowing down my head

Bharath - What is a cuckold, bro?

Pandian - You are a kid. Get out of this room first

Bharath - Come on brother. Tell me.. I already watched lot of porn. So I can watch this also

Pandian - Cuckold is a wasteful shameless sissy guy who likes to watch his wife being fucked by other men

Bharath - Wow. Isn't this just what Dilip proved to us in the video?

I remained silent

Pandian - Now I understood why he wanted to marry her even though he knew she was a bitch. The bitch even tried to seduce me multiple times. But I didn't fall for her

Everyone looked at Shruti

Bharath - Yes Shruti. Now tell us the truth. Is it true that you were actually seeing Pandian with lust?

Shruti also bowed her head down like I did

Santhosh - Should I remind you that you need to answer every question we ask and do everything we ask you to do?

Shruti noded her head

Bharath - Does that mean a yes? Did you really have lust on him

Shruti noded again

Bharath - That is so crappy. How can anyone lust after an ugly beast like him. Yes he looks like a hunk. But look at the amount of hair coming out of his chest. He is like a bear

Aarthi - Shut up Bharath. Slutty women like her always want hunks like him. No matter how ugly they look. They just need strong bodies to which they can surrender

Bharath - Ha ha. I didn't know that. So, cute girls like you will like men like me?

Aarthi - Good joke. You are a bit too short for girls' expectations. Add your childish behavior to that, you always look like a little brother to everyone. No one will love you or lust you

Bharath - You hit me under my belt

Santosh - Guys. Let us stop this non sense and continue watching this epic fuck

He fast forwarded some of the scenes. They had played poker till midnight. Till that they were taking turns to go to the bedroom and fuck her. Shruti was so exhausted. Then they had given her a lot to eat and drink. Then they brought some mattresses to the room where they were playing poker. They joined all of them together so that all can sleep side by side. There were many mattresses. So, they didn't have to struggle for space. Shruti was asked to sleep in a corner. Aarthi was next to her and Santosh after her. Others slept to the next of Santosh. Aarthi had her camera switched on and facing Shruti. Once the night started for them, Shruti fell asleep due to tiredness. But she was never allowed to sleep for more than half an hour continuously. Someone from the men went there, pulled down her bed sheet, spread her legs and fucked her. It was non stop fucking for her. Aarthi used the camera to focus on things whenever she woke up hearing the sound.

Shruti was allowed to sleep for 2 hours in the morning. Then she was woken up and taken to bathroom and placed in a bathtub. Everyone took bath with her and fucked her in the bath tub. Then she was forced to drink whiskey. That had increased her horniness. As a result, she was on fire the whole day pulling people to fuck her. She was fucked in almost every room in that house. Bharath stepped out from the room twice to go to restroom and masturbate. Pandian kept looking at Shruti and gave a smirk. The fact that Shruti accepted her lust for him was just a big boost for his ego. The bastard kept looking at her and me as though he pitied both of us. He came to Shruti and told "No matter how much you try. You can't get me"

Shruti - I don't want you. Yes, I had lust on you. That doesn't mean I can't live with out you

Pandian smiled and walked away saying "Let us see that"

Lunch was even more painful. Santhosh and Bharath sat on either side of Shruti. They made fun of both of us throughout. They kept their hands on Shruti freely. It is not like they didn't do it before. But it was a friendly touch before. These touches were very different. Touching the shoulders is different from pressing the shoulders. A pat on the thighs is different from pressing the thighs continuously. Bharath was doing this pretty often. Shruti was clearly uncomfortable with all this and that was visible in her face.

The rest of the week was no different. Our manager was back from Tuesday. Bharath was acting like a brat ever since then. He often went to Shruti's place, pressed her boobs and ran away. This was just irritating. Whenever we were having lunch or having tea, he made it a point to put hands on her shoulders, hips or thighs whenever possible. We didn't know how long we can survive this. But Pandian was at his usual cool. Except the occasional verbal humiliation, he maintained that he hated her and never tried to take advantage of Shruti.

Chapter 15

It was Friday lunch time. We were talking about weekend plans.

Santosh - Shruti.. Come with us in our car today. You are spending tonight with me.

Shruti - What? I can't do that

Santosh - You don't have the right to refuse. Aarthi has allowed me to use you one day per week. As we will be busy on Saturday playing poker and Sunday shopping, Friday nights are the best bet. I want you to be with me every Friday night. That's the deal.

Shruti - What happened that night, was a one-time thing. You people had enough fun. Be professional like Babu and his friends. They never disturbed me after that

Santosh - Because they didn't have to watch their wives fucked in front of them. Yes, we had fun. But don't say you didn't have fun.

Bharath - Aaaaahhh. That's a good point.. Shruti, remember the orgasm you had when one of the old men was fucking you. Your whole body was shaking like you were given an electric shock. I still remember the way you screamed that time. That was the loudest orgasm i have ever seen heard in porn. You sounded like a dinosaur in Jurassic park

Shruti punched on Bharath's shoulders playfully and laughed. That left everyone in surprise. All these days, Shruti was angry and depressed with what was happening. But she took this joke in the right spirit and even laughed for it. I didn't know how to react there. Everyone looked at each other but decided not to talk about it.

Santosh - So, I take it that you are coming with us today. From next week, call me Friday morning and ask me what to wear

Bharath - Wow. So, Shruti is moving on from being a hidden slut to a professional prostitute today

Pandian - She was never a hidden slut. Whole world knew she was a slut. Just that no body approached her except our Dilip here

Aarthi - There is one more thing for you guys.

Bharath - What is that?

Aarthi - Whoever wants to watch it can call us on Skype. We can put a conference video call. You can watch Shruti getting fucked by my husband live. It is mandatory for Dilip. He must call us and watch it on camera while it is optional for others. But who would miss the chance to watch it live? This will be a regular event from today. All Friday nights are going to be like this

Pandian - Wow. I would love to watch this bitch get fucked mercilessly. Show no mercy, Santosh

Santosh - I will do my best Pandian

Bharath - So I can cancel subscription to pornhub from now. Who needs to watch foreign chicks getting banged when I could watch an Indian hot brahmin newlywed wife being fucked?

Aarthi - Mind your words. I am also a brahmin. Not all brahmins are sluts like her

Me - Guys. Can you stop this? Don't you think you guys are going overboard. You are blackmailing us into this. Santosh's proposal was outrageous in itself. She is my wife, not a whore. But putting skype conference is way too much. I can't handle it

Pandian - Why? You will wet your pants watching it like you did last weekend?

Everyone erupted to a loud laughter. I didn't have anything to say. People got up from lunch and went to do their work.

It was evening. Pandian and Bharath got Aarthi's skype id and left. Santosh came to Shruti's place and told her it was time to leave. Shruti packed everything, gave a sad look at me and followed Santosh.

Aarthi came to my desk and alerted me "You have to login to skype. Remember? Now get your ass home immediately"

I also packed my things and followed them. I saw them getting into their car. Aarthi was driving. Shruti and Santosh got into the back seat. We had to travel for around 15 minutes in the same route. We were stuck in a signal. Their car was standing to my left. All the windows were closed initially. Aarthi lowered the window on her side and smiled at me. She turned back, talked something and laughed. She extended hand and got something. She threw it into my car window. It was Shruti's t shirt. Next she threw Shruti's bra similarly. She then turned back and laughed for sometimes. It looked like Shruti was resisting a bit. But eventually, her jean did come off but along with her panties. Aarthi threw them into my car. The signal went green. Suddenly, Santosh lowered his car window and called me out. I turned to find Shruti sitting nude on seat and Santosh was pinching and rotating her nipples. Shruti was moaning hard trying to push his hands away from her. I was able to hear her voice. Then his windows went up and they left. The cars behind me started honking and I went to my house.

I got a message in the Whatsapp group from Aarthi"Guys.. call this skipe id - XXXXXX.. The show starts in 5 minutes"

I opened my laptop and called the number. I observed that I did not have any guilty or bad feeling when I was about to call the number. On the other hand, I was excited. Watching Shruti enjoyed by Santosh in their car actually gave me an erection. Am I coming out of cuckold fantasies and becoming a real life cuckold? I already was a cuckold once to Ram and Shruti. But that happened for one day only. I had no idea when this was going to end. The call connected

Pandian and Bharath had already joined. They were waiting eagerly. The camera in Aarthi's laptop was pointing to their house door. Aarthi was near the door smiling at the camera. She started a count down.. 5..4..3..2..1 and then opened the door. Santosh entered carrying Shruti on his two hands. Shruti was completely naked as I saw in the car. She had turned her head towards his head out of shyness. Aarthi went near her and turned her face towards the camera. Bharath and Pandian applauded. It was actually quite a sight to watch. Shruti's curves appeared amazingly beautiful when he carried her in his arms. Especially her hips and her ass which was protruding downwards. Her legs stretched straight to the other side.

He carried her to his bedroom. Aarthi followed them with her laptop. The room was dark. Aarthi switched on a colorful lamp just to make sure that things or visible for us and also romantic for them. She also gave him a condom. What happened after that was 30 minutes of non-stop fucking in missionary and doggy positions. He used missionary to fuck her pussy and doggy style to fuck her ass. While fucking in missionary position, he had her legs around his hips initially and then he kept them on both of his shoulders. He turned and licked her legs while fucking her. He told "I have to say. Your legs are too sexy. Tough for anyone to resist licking" Shruti's face was moaning as usual. But her moans were mostly subdued. They were a bit louder during anal fuck. But otherwise they were not much heard. This was because his dick size was small. Bharath and Pandian were continuing their jokes on how much she actually enjoyed it and what a slut she was. After sometime, Aarthi helped them out by holding Shruti's ankles and lifting her so that her ass gets lifted and Santosh gets access to her asshole by sitting in front of her. Both reached orgasm when he fucked her in that position. Santosh rolled away from her and hugged aarthi. All three of them went to sleep. Bharath and Pandian were pissed off about this

Bharath - What the fuck man? Is that it?

Pandian - Yeah. Even dilip would be capable of fucking her faster than you did. You don't know how to use her

Bharath - Yes. You should have made her scream, faint and beg to stop fucking. The bitch deserves that

Santosh - Shut up. If you want, you guys take her and do whatever you want.

Bharath and pandian smiled. They said good night, logged off and I went to sleep.

I crashed into the bed and began contemplating. Things were going way too far. Just two weeks back we were a good well-disciplined couple keeping all our kinks to ourselves. And now, things have taken a huge turn. It was hard for Shruti to keep herself under control all those days after our marriage. She managed to do it. But what happened during the poker game had opened the flood gates. I knew it was hard to get things back to where they were before. I felt bad about Shruti. But I was not angry with her. After all, that was her character. She had told about this the moment I proposed her. I didn't have the right to complain about her. I loved her. It was my duty to save her and protect her. Not to throw her away. Even if she had acted like she didn't like it when she was being fucked by the old men, Santosh would have used the video anyway to blackmail her into this mess. Trying to cheat during the games for money was a big mistake. I should have avoided that even thought Shruti was the one who came up with the idea. Treating Aarthi the way I did when I won her in the poker game was an even bigger mistake. All the mistakes were mine. Shruti was always vulnerable to such things and she just did what was expected from her under the circumstances.

Now that she had started being a part of this, I had many questions. Was she enjoying all this? Given a chance, was she willing to get out of this altogether? There was another question which came across my mind at that time. But I knew the answer immediately. The question was "Was I enjoying watching her being fucked like this?" The answer: I was having a hard-on while thinking about that.

Chapter 16

I heard the calling bell early morning at 5 o clock. I opened to find Shruti standing nude in front of the door. She entered immediately and jumped on me like a monkey. I carried her to our bedroom, put her on the bed. She pulled my head to her pussy. I licked it. Then she turned around without speaking a single word. I knew she wanted me to lick her ass. I saw Santosh's dried cum inside her asscrack. She made me lick them. I hesitated first as this was the first time I as tasting another man's cum. Also to taste it from my wife's ass was a bit too much. Shruti pushed me to the bed and sat on my face. She forced me to lick it. Then we had our usual style of sex in which she orgasmed multiple times. We lay on the bed panting

Me - Dear

Shruti - Yes

Me - How do you feel about this whole thing?

Shruti - Which whole thing?

Me - Things happening at the office, the way Santosh and Aarthi are treating you

Shruti - Ya. They are abusing the video they have. We need to stop it soon

Me - Do you mean it?

Shruti - Mean what?

Me - Do you really want to stop all this? Tell it from your heart

Shruti - Why are you asking such questions, Dilip? I don't want this to continue

Me - There is a part of me which says you are enjoying all of this

Shruti - No dear.. It is not like that.. Ohh.. Wait a minute. Are you liking this by any chance? I feel your cuckold instincts have taken over you. I even have a proof. You had cum when Babu was fucking me

Me - I have proof of your moans throughout the sex session. So don't try to blame me alone

Shruti(smiling) - You know what? Let us be open. We both are actually enjoying this.

Me - Yes. But there is a part of me which says things are getting dangerous

Shruti - Yes. It should not go out of hand. Though I enjoy it, my brain says that it should stop. This is not the right thing to do. Especially when they are smooching me at office and opening me up at public places. Those things make me horny. But they are dangerous too

Me - Thank god, you understood it. I thought it would be difficult to get you out of it. I thought you may not want to

Shruti - Yes, I am a sex addict and I am enjoying it when they do things to me. But I am always aware that this is totally wrong and will definitely pull in so many problems for us.

Me - Yes. We should come up with a plan to somehow get out of this trap. There is one more thing I wanted to say. Hope you don't get angry. You are getting dangerously close to Pandian which is against our agreement

Shruti - Come on. What is wrong with you? I have slept with guys older than your father. That doesn't bother you. But flirting with Pandian does? You have some big problem in your head.

Me - For some reason, I just couldn't entertain the thought of you and Pandian mingling with each other

Shruti - Whatever. It is good that we are having a open discussion now. What do we do next?

Me - We should get them together and set some ground rules so that we don't get caught anywhere

Shruti - Yes. If any of our family members come to know about this, we are screwed

Me - Exactly. Let us talk to them this Monday and get them to an agreement

1...56789...25