Shudder Ch. 06

Story Info
A body hopper faces unforeseen consequences from his actions.
17k words
4.75
33.9k
42

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
630 Followers

Bekka left the Johnson's very happy and with a purpose. She returned to school and approached Aubrey during lunch. They agreed to meet up after the final bell and spend the rest of the day together so they could have some quality best friend time. Since Nevyn didn't know how long he wanted to drag his plan out, Bekka would make sure Aubrey would be out late.

Derek, still blissfully unaware of the life changing evening he was about to have, had come to a decision about any future relationship with Nevyn. If Nevyn would agree to back off while he went to college, he would let Nevyn try to awaken any potential body hopping abilities he might have after had his degree. This didn't seem unreasonable to Derek, as Nevyn appeared to have nothing but time.

Unfortunately, Nevyn wasn't willing to wait a week, let alone a few years to get the answer he wanted. At that moment, he was waiting patiently in the body of Derek's mom, Nancy Johnson. Nevyn had meticulously baited both mother and son with desire for the other, and thanks to Nancy's memories, he knew that there had been several tugs on the line, but no bite. Today he would ensure that changed.

Nevyn assumed Derek's unwillingness or hesitancy in helping him discover his dormant body hopping potential was due to some moral or ethical code. Nevyn himself had shrugged off any notion of these almost a century ago, after having seen what mankind was capable of doing to each other. He reasoned if, given enough time, he could show Derek that he could be above all of society's norms and not be held to any social standard or law. But he didn't have time, well, he didn't have the patience. Nevyn deduced that if he could get Derek to break this one particular taboo, this one thing that he seemed to be fighting so stubbornly, the rest of his moral tendencies would fall like dominoes and he would become a thoroughly malleable student. Or it would just be fun to screw with him again, either way Nevyn would be entertained.

Derek had expected to walk home with his sister, which had been there habit for a few months now, mainly because of Nevyn coming into all their lives. Had Nevyn really been in and out of their lives for months now? It hadn't seemed that long but he had used his time efficiently to carve a messy, conflicting swath through Derek's life and he couldn't even talk about it with his family because they had no clue. Nevyn had been sure to wipe or edit their memories accordingly so they didn't even know Nevyn had possessed them and made them do deplorable things around him or to him. No one else would believe him anyway except for Bekka, but he didn't want to involve her because Nevyn had made it sound as if she were possibly on his side because of his body hopping abilities. Everyone had a fetish he surmised.

When he stepped into his house, he wondered if his mom would spend the rest of the day avoiding him as she had all week. This had been due to the lingering thoughts of lust Nevyn had implanted in her mind while she had been under his possession, but so far, they had both been strong enough not to act on those primal urges. He hoped she would avoid him. It would be easier right now as it would be just the two of them for a couple hours after she got home from her usual Friday errands. With Bri out with Bekka and his dad going out with work buddies, they would have to actively stay out of each other's eyesight to best avoid temptation.

This train of thought was derailed however, the moment Derek stepped into the living room and saw his mother sitting nervously on the couch in her fluffy pink bathrobe. "Derek, sweetie," his mom said softly, "please come have a seat. We need to talk."

Derek swallowed hard. He didn't know what this was about but it couldn't be good. His steps towards his mother were cautious, as if there were a minefield under the beige carpet.

"It's okay dear," his mother encouraged. "I won't bite. At least, I'll try not too." She stifled a laugh at this and then blanched as if knowing the joke had been in poor taste.

As Derek sat, he tried to take control of whatever was about to happen. "Mom, maybe we should talk about it when Dad or Bri get home? I can just go up to my room or..."

Derek's mom took a deep breath as if to steel herself before she began. "Derek, don't be silly. I'm your mother. We should be able to be in the same room together and talk about anything, even if it's something difficult to discuss. We're family and we love each other and can get through anything. Now, I know I've been avoiding you recently, and I wanted to tell you why."

Derek was back on his feet. "Mom, unless this is about a summer job or my future academic choices, I really think we should wait until Dad gets home. Please?"

His mother took his hand and gently pulled him back down to a sitting position next to her. "I think that would be a good, but also terrible idea, given the subject matter."

Derek grimaced knowingly, then remained silent. He figured at this point he'd let his mother say her peace and then they could either get past it somehow or continue to avoid each other.

After seeing that Derek would allow her to continue without further interruption, his mom pressed on. "About a week ago I, I don't know I, just started having these weird feelings and emotions when I'd be around you. Over the past few months I've really noticed the man you've become, especially in a few of those more embarrassing moments we've seemed to have had recently. For instance," she broke eye contact with him and looked at a painting on the opposite wall, "when I got hurt in the shower and you, uh, got a little grabby with me."

Derek was a little confused. He knew Nevyn had the ability to alter the memories of people he was possessing. He was crafty enough to tweak things that had happened to suit his interests, craftier still by planting completely false memories that had never happened if it suited him. Derek concluded that the teasing and seduction Nevyn had acted out while inside his mom was tweaked in a way that would make Derek the one who had been behaving badly. In truth he had overstepped boundaries, but he rationalized he had done so only after Nevyn had pushed him across.

"Mom," Derek started, "what exactly do you remember about that time you fell in the shower, or other things you think I may have done?"

His mother frowned and arched an eyebrow. "I remember everything fine, same as you. I'm not making up the fact that you barged in while I was taking a shower, startling me and causing me to fall and sprain myself. I appreciated you helping me up to the bed but, well, you definitely took some liberties with where your hands went."

Derek wished Nevyn were in the room right then so he could wring his neck. His mother went on. "And then when you massaged my leg and your hands went higher and higher even when I told you not to until you, you touched me there where no son ever should touch a mother."

"Mom, that's not quite how it all happened," Derek protested, also trying to think of any pressing homework. Anything to keep his penis from having any say in the conversation.

"I don't blame you. I've certainly teased you a bit recently. Unknowingly at first, like when we did yoga together and I felt what a..." She blushed fiercely, but looked him directly in the eyes, "what a big boy you've become."

Derek's eyes widened and panic started to set in. He needed to get out of this room before it was too late. He went to stand but his mom grabbed his arm and kept him planted on the couch next to her. Very close next to her. The smell of her floral body wash flooded his nostrils.

"But I take full responsibility for teasing you the way I did when I wore that lingerie. I must say it was nice to know my body could still have that effect on a young man. But I'm sorry I did it. I know you haven't had a girlfriend in a while and have been focused entirely on your studies and," she place a hand tenderly on his cheek, "you haven't been able to find any type of sexual release. And then here your Momma goes and makes you even more pent up. I'm sorry I've been so bad, but I'd like to help you if you'll let me."

Derek was a deer in headlights as his mother scooted herself so close that their legs were touching. The entire time her hand never left his face.

"It's completely natural for a boy to fantasize about his mother. You'll probably end up marrying someone just like me someday. Today, though, just once, as a sort of making it up to you for any frustration I may have caused, I'd be willing to let you live out the fantasy."

Derek swallowed hard. He didn't know what to do. His body did and he started to lean his face towards her as she did the same. He could feel her warm breath as she drew closer. Saw her lips part as her tongue snaked out to wet her lips, preparing for a kiss they both knew was coming. And then Derek felt a mild spark of electricity against his cheek where his mother's hand was, and he jerked back as his mother's body shuddered from head to toe for one improbably long second. For most, it would have been almost imperceptible. But to Derek, who had seen it far too many times for his liking, it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Derek stood up and retreated to the other end of the living room. "Nevyn, you son of a bitch!"

A low, menacing laugh escaped Nancy Johnson's mouth as her eyes appraised her now extremely wary prey. "Now now," Nevyn's deep voice said from her lips, "Is that any way to talk to your mother?"

Derek's face tightened and his hands became fists. "Get out of my mom right now! You said you wouldn't hop my family anymore!"

Nancy stood up and began closing the distance between them. The low voice boomed out, "You said you'd give me an answer about becoming like me! About letting me teach you what I know and becoming something so much more than just this single body you inhabit now. You could have anything or anyone you want and you're hung up on going to college and having a normal life. With what you should be able to, do all of that is pointless and totally beneath you!"

His mother was directly in front of his face now and Derek was backed completely against the wall. "Derek?" It was his mother's voice again, speaking so kindly, "don't you think you deserve so much more?"

And before Derek could respond, his mother's mouth was on his and he felt her tongue dart between his lips and give him an expert kiss that curled his toes. He gave in for a few seconds before pushing her back and raising his fist as if she were an attacking intruder.

"What?" his mom said sweetly. "Are you going to hit me sweetie? I'm just trying to look out for you. That's part of being a good mom." Nancy took a step back and untied the knot on her bathrobe and pulled the sides apart to reveal black, partially see thru lingerie with a plunging neck line that drew all the attention to her large breasts. Derek couldn't not look as his gaze traveled down to see matching back panties connected by garters to black stockings.

Derek knew that in the end, try as he might, he would not be able to resist this direct onslaught to his libido after weeks of sexual build up to this moment. "Why are you doing this?"

Nevyn's voice came again. "Because deep down I know you want this. She wants this, needs it really. It's all she's been thinking about this last week."

"And who's fault is that?" Derek shot back.

"That's fair," Nevyn replied, trying to be patient. "But it has morphed into an intense desire. If I'm here though, it can be easier for you. I can be inside her while you give her what she wants and then her desire will quenched. I can let her remember it as her coming on to you and you can be the victim here. Or maybe she remembers it as nothing but a vivid dream that she had and nothing more. Or a third option that you would definitely not prefer where everything was your idea and you drove her to act out your forbidden lust and she felt so terrible that she had to tell your father and sister what a monster you are."

Derek said quietly, "Those are not options. This is not one of your games."

Nancy's mouth broke into a small smile, and then she said in her sweetest, motherly voice, "Everything can be a game sweetie. Everything. I know that last option isn't very nice, and I wouldn't want that for my handsome boy, so I hope you'll give me what I really want by choosing the first one."

The robe was on the floor and she was walking toward him, looking at him with love and affection. It was the way his mother always looked at him when she asked him how his day was. Derek knew this was Nevyn's greatest weapon, to make it seem as if he were not even there as he manipulated his host like a puppet. He used, to great effect, the mannerisms and memories of his host to fabricate the illusion that it was really his mom in front of him. Even when Derek knew one hundred percent that it was not, when his mother looked at him that way, it was her, and he would tell her anything, give her anything.

She draped her arms around his neck and looked at him for a long moment before breaking the erotic silence between them. "So son, what's it going to be? Will you help your mother out? Will you give her what she needs?"

Derek hadn't realized he had been holding his breath until he let out a ragged sigh. In a way, he was glad to finally stop fighting, but he was not sure he'd ever be able to forgive himself after today. "Yes Mom. Whatever you need."

Her hand was back on his face as she said softly, "Such a good boy. Let's take this upstairs." She spun around and took a few steps forward and then looked back at Derek. "Please hurry sweetie, Momma's really wet and ready." And then she gracefully flitted from the room and he heard her bare feet on the stairs.

Derek gave chase with an eagerness his mind was surprised by, but his body wasn't. He had an erection that hadn't abated since he had kissed his mom, even when he found out it wasn't really her behind the wheel. Nevyn had trained him well. He had dealt out rewards when Derek fell in line with him and his body remembered the protocol. He burst into his parent's bedroom to see his mom sitting on the bed, patting the space next to her. He quickly undressed and then sat naked next to her.

"Derek," his mother said, reaching out with one hand to stroke his arm, "I know you're probably not a virgin. You are almost 19 and have had a couple girlfriends and, well, just know that even though you might have had some experience already, you probably won't last too long once you get inside me. And I want you to know that's okay. Momma doesn't judge you. You just do your best."

Derek knew Nevyn was baiting him here. After the sexual cat and mouse Nevyn had done between him and Derek's mom, Nevyn expected him to blow his load the minute he entered her. Derek gave a rueful smile, determined to make this last.

His mom leaned forward and gave him a long, passionate kiss. Then she pulled back from him and gently asked, "How do you want me? Do you want to fuck me on all fours? Maybe you'd like me bent over, or tied up, maybe just missionary style? Momma's game for anything her boy wants. All I ask is that you put your hands anywhere they want to go."

With that last little bit of encouragement, Derek's erection had the play book and was calling all the shots. He pushed her down gently on the bed and started a slow, methodical make out session while letting his hands explore her body. He spent several minutes just squeezing each large boob, slipping a hand underneath the dark fabric that encased them to grasp and tweak the hardened nipples. She moaned enthusiastically when his hand traveled down and under the silk panties and found a thoroughly moistened slit. He continued to kiss and grope and fondle her, maintaining constant attention to her clit until he had brought his mom to a very loud climax. His eyes were wide with attentive lust, taking in the moment her body thrashed and bucked underneath his fingers as her voice screamed in approval.

After seeing his mother orgasm, Derek tore off his clothes and was going to jump on top of her to bring himself off in quick fashion. He no longer cared about longevity, but his mother rolled aside, denying him quick release.

Derek turned over to see his mother stand and unclasp the garters, then slowly rolled down her stockings. She pulled down her black panties, and then deftly pulled each arm through the black top, before pulling it neatly over her head without disturbing any of her hair. His mother stood completely naked before him, her eyes looking at him tenderly, but there was a smirk at the corner of her mouth. Nevyn's voice spoke, "Before we go any further Derek, before your mother here rides you to completion, I want you to tell me you want this. You want your mother's body."

Derek was breathing hard, completely worked into a state of frenzied lust. He almost shouted his response, "I want her! I want my mom to fuck me!"

"And you want what I can do? You'll work with me to find a way to turn your ability on?"

"Anything you say," Derek agreed. In that moment he would have made a deal with the devil himself, but maybe he was. "Just come on. Fuck me already!"

Derek's mother's voice giggled in triumph before she said, "Okay sweetheart, okay. Just lie back and let Momma take care of the rest."

Derek positioned himself in the center of the bed. His mother climbed on top of him and rubbed her wet slip against his penis before letting it slide deep inside her. Derek had decided again that he wanted to make it last, and so had his mom. Her body rode him slowly at first, her hips moving back and forth, while his hands fondled her breasts, his mouth occasionally reaching up to suck on a nipple.

On one such occasion, she grasped the back of his head and pressed it firmly against her, causing much of the breast to envelop Derek's face. "There you go baby, get a mouthful, just like when you were little."

Derek's tongue flicked and bit her tit and then his mouth sucked the soft flesh around it while he let both his hands encircle her and grab her ass, squeezing both cheeks with increased vigor. When he pulled back for air, he saw in lustful horror that he had left a hickey on his mother's breast. The fear of what this could mean only served to make his dick harder and he began to thrust underneath her. His mom also sped up, first moving her hips faster and faster, and then rising up with her legs, letting his penis almost come out of her before slamming it back down deep inside her pussy over and over again, each time causing her to let out a sexy moan.

The moment was building between them as they both sped up, now hurrying towards a finish line that they could both see. Right as Derek's balls tightened and his mom began to scream in another climatic moment, everywhere his skin touched her body suddenly seemed to spark with electricity. He too cried out as they simultaneously came, and a shudder wracked his mother's body. And then everything went black and Derek felt a sensation akin to sliding down a wet tunnel, and then falling, and then nothing as consciousness evaded him.

When Derek came to, he felt he himself lying with half his face against the softness of the bed. As he opened an eye, he was startled to see a flaccid penis inches from his face. He cried out and pushed up with both arms, wondering why there was another man in this bed. He suddenly had much more to wonder about as he felt two weights pulling at his chest and black hair cascading in front of his eyes. He knew before he knew what had happened. It was like when his mind had worked out the answer to a math problem but his brain hadn't shown the work. He knew the answer, but didn't understand how, or why, and couldn't believe it was happening.

Kripto
Kripto
630 Followers