Shudder - The College Years Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers

The curtain rings sliding across the metal rod had alerted Lola to another person, and she spun around in surprise. The water had apparently had the effect of restoring her lucidity early, and her face morphed from surprise, to anger. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Just wanted to bond with my roomie," Aubrey said sweetly before stepping inside quickly and touching Lola's face gently with her hand.

Lola's body shuddered, then her eyes looked at Aubrey's, which had become vacant. Lola plucked her peach scented body wash and loofah from a shelf and worked up a lather. She proceeded to run the suds across Aubrey's body for a few glorious minutes. By the time she was finished, Lola's front and almost all of Aubrey were covered in sweet smelling bubbles.

Aubrey's breath quickened as awareness slammed into her. She was first aware of the chilly air. Very little hot water was landing on her, and the wetness on her body was causing goose bumps to appear on her completely exposed body. She blinked and saw the penetrating gaze of her roommate, and then remembered what Derek was up to. "Derek!" she hissed so as not to draw attention to anyone else who might have come in.

Lola looked at her curiously. "Derek? Who's he? Some hot professor, no doubt?"

Aubrey let out an exasperated sigh as she continued to feel Lola's hands exploring her, paying special attention to her breasts which were now quite slippery. "Derek, we don't have time for this. I'll be late, and the professor in my first class is a stickler for tardiness. But more to the point, I don't want to have sex with my roommate!"

Lola smiled mischievously, wrapping her arms around Aubrey's waist and pulling her closer. "Are you sure about that?"

Aubrey felt the girl's warmth, smelled the peach scent that dominated the air. The whole thing was incredibly erotic. This was another habit Derek had picked up from Nevyn, role playing. Nevyn loved to completely impersonate a person, then seduce someone into having sex with his host. Apparently, both Nevyn and her brother really got off on it. Aubrey weakly pushed her roommate back. "I'm sure."

Quick as a cat a finger that had been teasing her nipple disappeared down to her pussy. "Then how do you explain this?" Lola asked, now breathing hard.

Derek knew right where to touch. He had been her for half the summer, and his experience quickly lowered her defenses. "Damn it Derek! I..." Anything else was broken off by Lola's mouth on hers. They kissed passionately for a few minutes, spinning in a slow circle, letting the water hit their bodies and wash the soap away. Aubrey's hands had begun to explore her roommate. She noted the girl must hit the gym every day because even though smaller than she was, the girl packed a lot of muscle.

Lola broke off the kiss and looked Aubrey up and down. "I'd say you're clean enough to eat off of. Follow me."

"What?" Aubrey shrieked as she was pulled from the shower. They streaked the few steps under the surprised gaze of two girls who were putting make up on before class. They entered another shower stall on the opposite side, slightly larger and with a bench.

Lola closed the curtain and turned on the water. She motioned for Aubrey to sit on the bench.

Aubrey complied but angrily whispered, "Why did you make us do that? Now everyone knows we were fooling around in there."

"It's the 21st century. Who cares? Besides, I wanted to be able to make it easier to do this." With that, Lola got on her knees and spread Aubrey's legs wide and began lapping at her pussy.

Because of Derek's expertise, Aubrey came quickly, trying to stifle her moans as best she could. "I suppose you want me to return the favor?" Aubrey chided, catching her breath.

Lola assumed the position and smiled at Aubrey. "If you wouldn't mind."

Aubrey had never eaten pussy before, but assumed as long as her brother was a body hopper, this probably wouldn't be the last time. Lola's voice guided her, encouraged her, and then screamed loudly as the first of three orgasms erupted from within her.

More women were in the bathroom now, preparing for another day of academia. As cries of two ladies in the throes of passion occasionally pierced the air, some of them looked at one another and blushed. Most carried on like it was business as usual. After all, two women sexually experimenting with each other, well that was bound to happen in college.

To be continued...

Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers
12