Shudder - The College Years Ch. 06

Story Info
Fall break.
19.3k words
4.7
17.8k
12

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
629 Followers

Richard Johnson stirred as the alarm went off on his phone. His brain told him to move, but his body wanted to resist. He did not feel like a man who had gotten a good night's sleep. Rather, he felt like his wife, Nancy, had fucked him for all he was worth right before bed. Then she had awoken him again in the middle of the night. At first he thought there might be a mysterious sound that she wanted him to investigate, but when he heard the sounds of fucking coming from his son's old room, he knew that his wife wanted to go another round. He was not a machine and he desperately tried to keep up with her insatiable sexual appetite, but his body was paying the price for it this morning.

A hard nudge from his wife's elbow compelled him to grab the phone off the dresser and silence the alarm. He needed to move. He had a lot to accomplish at work today and still wanted to be home early to spend time with his kids who were returning home for their college's fall break. He swung his feet around and felt the cold, hardwood floor. He yawned and stretched, then finally stood up. He felt old. He stumbled sluggishly to the bathroom and began his morning routine of showering and shaving.

As Richard did these things, his mind drifted to the predicament his family found themselves in. Less than a year ago, they had been a typical suburban family of four. He had loved his kids and loved his wife. Nancy was beautiful and had a figure he still lusted for after all these years. The last five years or so their sex life had waned significantly, either because of general disinterest on Nancy's part, or Richard's desire to not want to have to work for it. But now in the present, Nancy made him keep a regular supply of boner pills on hand. He had become an expert in cunnilingus thanks to his wife pushing his head down night after night. And she wanted to try every position, every kink, and wanted it in every hole. At one point, this would have been a dream come true, but a male body in its mid forties was already waving the white flag. And if it was a dream come true, it had gotten there in the most nightmarish way possible.

His only two kids, the twins Derek and Aubrey, had been in their senior year of high school. That had been where Derek had met a body hopper named Nevyn. Nevyn prided himself on hopping whomever he wanted, whenever he wanted and making them act out sordid sexual adventures. But Nevyn had been unable to hop Derek, and that was where the trouble began. Nevyn quickly hopped Nancy, unbeknownst to the family, and played mom and wife for months. The whole time Nevyn had tempted and teased Derek with his mother's body, while fucking Richard every night. No one had a clue until his daughter Aubrey had been dragged into it, along with her best friend Bekka, and then Derek had ended up swapping with Nevyn while in Nancy.

The whole thing confused Richard, but more than that he was angry they had tried to hide it from him. He was the man of the house damn it and he had no idea what had been happening under his own roof. When his wife started going to town on his junk every night, he had it was because Nancy had reached that point in her life where she wanted sex more. He thought he had ready about that somewhere. What he did not think was that his son would connect with his mother's psyche in a way that allowed him to get swept up in Nancy's role as Richard's lover. And then that Richard would fuck his wife's body while his son was behind the wheel. He always tried very hard not to think about this little fact, which meant he thought about it multiple times a day.

In the meantime, his son couldn't swap back into his body for reasons that nobody knew. They had gone to college to try and learn that very thing. Unfortunately, they had left Nevyn, stuck in Derek's body, in their care. Nevyn had asserted himself aggressively since the twins left. It had started out with the loud sex he'd have with Bekka, who had somehow become Nevyn's girlfriend through all this. Richard marveled at the foolishness of young people.

Nevyn had refused to get a job and would just lay about all day, every day, and then Richard found out Nevyn was harassing his wife. Nevyn had flat out propositioned her one day, asking her to join a three way with him and Bekka. What's worse is that Nancy had confessed to her husband in private later that she had briefly considered it before retreating to their bedroom and masturbating herself silly. For some reason, Nevyn's time in Nancy had left some lingering effect in her that was supposed to have abated by now, but hadn't. If anything, it was increasing.

Richard had confronted Nevyn over his behavior, threatening to banish him from their home. Nevyn had threatened his son's body, something he had also done with Nancy. Nevyn said he had lived a long enough life and no longer cared if he lived or died. Richard had doubts about this, but didn't push after that. They just tried to stay out of his way and waited for news from the twins for a restoration to normalcy. Nancy was looking for a job outside the home now, and wouldn't come home until Richard arrived. Nevyn would be there, with boxers, or sometimes even less. One time they had come in together to see Bekka riding their son's cock on the family couch. Richard had tried to back out of the house, but Nancy had grabbed his hand and rushed him upstairs to their bedroom where she rode his cock the same way.

Richard was thankful the twins would be home today. It would only be for a week, but hopefully they came bearing news of progress. And also, Nevyn had said he would behave during their stay, as long as Richard and Nancy kept their mouths shut about his horrid behavior. In the interest of keeping their kids on track, they had all agreed to a temporary truce.

As Richard exited the bathroom he heard noises coming down the hall. Nevyn was awake and fucking Bekka again. Why did Bekka have to be so loud? Her cries of passion dwarfed the other sound he now heard coming from the room he stood in. His wife had thrown off her covers and was massaging her large tits with one hand while fingering her clit with the other.

"Honey, please join me?" Nancy said in gasps of pleasure as she noticed his reappearance in their bedroom.

Richard's male brain was all about it, but his dick was still sore and withered from back to back sessions. "I'm sorry, dear. Need to get to work." He walked over to his wife's lingerie drawer, which had grown substantially, and took out her favorite dildo and tossed it next to her on the bed. "Here, give this a whirl. Try to get it out of your system before the kids get home."

Nancy nodded as she took the dildo and used it briefly to stimulate her clitoris before plunging it into her pussy. Richard watched as it glistened with moisture each time she took it out before burying it right back in again. He shook his head at his wife's extreme and constant arousal, but also for not physically being able to join her. His life had taken a turn for the erotic, but he was at a loss of how to keep up with it. What he thought about most, fantasized really, was the fact that his son could hop anyone, make them do anything. Having that ability would be so hot in anyone but his kids. He hoped they had good news for them upon their arrival. As he was closing the front door of their house, he heard the women's cries reach a simultaneous climax.

Later that afternoon, Aubrey and Derek were near the tail end of their road trip back home. Most of it had been spent in ponderous silence as they reflected on some of their most recent and terrible choices. In their attempts to try and understand the ability that Nevyn had passed on to Derek, they had managed to duplicate it accidentally in his sister. Derek had also created potentially permanent damage to Aubrey's roommate Lola by creating false memories. Aubrey had then spilled the beans on their operation to her crush's wife, Connie. Then Aubrey had acted rashly and kidnapped her roommate's body, thus ensuring that they would never become best friends forever. Some of this they wanted to hide from Nevyn, perhaps all of it. But hiding these actions from him while asking for his assistance in fixing damage done to Lola's mind was going to be tricky.

"So, do we tell him right away?" Aubrey asked in her voice from Lola's body.

"No," Derek said, also using Aubrey's voice, but in Aubrey's body. "I say we see how long it takes them to figure it out."

"Stop using my voice when no one's around," Aubrey said, slapping her own hand that Derek had on the steering wheel. "And don't you think that's like poking the bear? The last thing we should be doing with Nevyn right now is playing games with him."

Derek answered in his own voice, "It's what he expects. He'll find out that you're like us now, and if we didn't try to fool him, he'd get suspicious that something else was going on."

Aubrey nodded Lola's head in agreement, "Yeah. I suppose that makes sense. But do you really think you can make Mom and Dad believe you're me?"

Derek laughed. "Uh, Dad, no problem. Mom will be a little trickier. I'll just have to act smart and, uh, talk about how great science is, or something."

"You make me sound like a nerd."

"If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck..."

Aubrey punched her body in the arm, making her brother squeal and jerk the wheel slightly, then they both laughed. Lola's face became serious though as Aubrey asked, "But we're on the same page about not telling Nevyn about Connie, right? At least not yet?"

"Definitely. Hopefully we can show more progress with her and when we tell him, it'll soften the blow. If he knew now it would probably just rile him up and he'd take it out on Mom and Dad."

"I hope he's treating Mom and Dad okay."

"You check in with them more than I do. Have they said anything about him misbehaving?"

Aubrey thought back over some of her conversations with her parents. Her dad always said the same things and asked the same superficial questions. He loved her, but talking with his children had never been one of his strong suits. Her mother had always seemed very positive on the phone. But some of the pauses she had made when Aubrey had asked about how things were going with Nevyn, or the way her voice had cracked, led her to believe that it was not always genuine. "Not outright, no. But, I guess Mom has thrown out a few verbal clues here and there that it's not always paradise. I'll ask her about it this week."

When they entered the city limits, nostalgia washed over both of them. It had only been a few months, but it seemed like years. This feeling returned anew for Derek as they turned down the street that would take them to their childhood home. They passed house after house on either side and memories flashed in Derek's mind from that past summer. During his body hopper training with Nevyn, he had been in almost every one of those houses. He had taken over so many people that he couldn't remember even half their names. Some were housewives like his mother, but others were teachers, nurses, accountants, and so on. He hopped the short and tall, the plump and skinny, and he had let Nevyn have his way with all of them in hopes that they would be able to switch back.

The next door neighbor's house came into view first. His former classmate Jessica had lived there. He had never been her, but Nevyn had. Nevyn had been both her and her mother, almost simultaneously. That had been Derek's first three way. Derek had wanted to inhabit her skin himself after he obtained Nevyn's power, but Nevyn had constantly pushed for new women for him to control. Jessica had left two weeks after graduation and had gone to Europe, then on to college from there. Derek's pussy tingled as he recognized her old car in the driveway. He would still miss his chance to be her though, as the twins would need to maintain control of their present bodies to avoid death for Aubrey's body, or a mental breakdown for Lola.

As they pulled into their old driveway, they noticed only one car. Bekka and their father must both be at their jobs. The knowledge of Nevyn and their mother alone together in the house for hours each day created a sorrowful dread for the twins. They hoped he was treating her right. They got out and grabbed the suitcase Lola had packed when trying to get away from them.

Derek suddenly slapped Aubrey's forehead as something occurred to him. "Hey, what am I supposed to wear?"

Lola's eyes rolled. "You're such a boy. I can't believe you're just now thinking about that. You'll wear the clothes that I left here."

"You left clothes here? But, you have so many in your dorm room?"

"Yes. I have quite a lot of clothes. Way more than you ever did, so you'll be fine."

As the siblings approached the front door, they felt something they hadn't experienced before. It was that feeling one has when they return home, but it is no longer home. Derek shrugged off the inclination to knock, and opened the front door. In Aubrey's voice he yelled, "Mom! I'm home! And I brought a friend!"

They heard a door slam shut upstairs and the sound of approaching footsteps. As they waited for an impending embrace, they both took in the familiar surroundings. Aubrey felt mostly comfort and a feeling that there truly was no place like home. Derek felt shame begin to surround him as his head turned from the entryway to see the living room where his mother had done yoga and rubbed against his dick. This led to more memories of his mother showing off her body to him. Well, not her, but Nevyn as her. But along with the shame he felt, there was something else. Aubrey's body was getting thoroughly wet. Normally he would create a heavy distance between him and his mother, but as Aubrey, if they were to commit to fooling anyone temporarily, he'd have to close that distance.

Right before their mother appeared, Derek whispered into Lola's ear, "Make sure to act a little awkward around Mom since she'll think you're me."

Lola's face looked at him with confusion, but there was no chance to explain further as their mother came into the entry way. Nancy's face looked flushed, like she had been exercising. She moved excitedly towards her daughter's body, sweeping her into a tight embrace. Derek fought the urge to push back from this. He tried to think of other things but could only focus on the way his boobs felt against his mother's, both large and soft as they collided together. It was a wonderful sensation. He forced a smile on Aubrey's mouth, pretending that he wasn't having lustful thoughts and memories course through him.

"It's so good to have you kids home," Nancy exclaimed while still holding tight. She finally let go and turned to face Lola. She looked at her curiously for a moment and pointed as if trying to give a guess to a trivia question. She looked at Aubrey's face to see if her guess would be right as she tentatively asked, "Derek?"

Lola nodded and using Lola's voice, Aubrey said, "Yes, Mom, it's me. Figured I'd come home with my own body instead of driving my sister's hot bod the whole week." Aubrey spread Lola's arms, ready to accept her hug, but was shocked when her mother did not reciprocate. Instead, she became grew very serious.

"Don't talk about your sister's body that way. You treat it with respect. It is good to see you though, Derek." She extended one hand towards Lola.

Aubrey was shocked. A handshake? Her mother was just going to give her a handshake? She hadn't thought things were this bad between her and Derek, but she guessed she was wrong. It hurt that her mother was only offering her this level of affection, but she'd take what she could get. As their hands clasped together, Aubrey felt a certain level of dampness on a couple of her mother's fingers, her middle one especially. She hoped it wasn't what she thought it was.

When their hands parted, it was like a spell was broken and their mother became delighted to see them again."Okay, well come in, come in," her mother gushed at them. "I baked some of your favorite treats earlier and the fridge is stocked so I'll be making your favorite meals. If there's anything else you need just let me know." She began ushering them into the living room." But right now tell me what's been going on lately. How are your classes Aubrey? Have you learned anything that would help get your brother's body back?"

"Uh..." was all Derek could come up with to that torrent of information. Only home five seconds and the pressure was on for results to a mystery Nevyn still didn't know after two hundred years.

Lola interjected. "That's awesome Mom! Thanks. Uh, her classes are going good. And no, we've uh, we've gotten some interesting data, but nothing too helpful just yet. Hopefully we'll have something open up when we get back." As Aubrey said this, she hated how disappointed her mother's face looked at this news.

"Thanks Derek," Nancy said, forcing a smile. "But I think Aubrey can speak for herself regarding her classes. And I'd appreciate you using your real voice when no one outside the family, or...this mess is around."

Lola too forced a smile at this reproach. Pretending to be Derek inside Lola was emotionally painful. "Sorry Mom, we've made it a rule to use the voice of the host we're in. It's the safest way to avoid unnecessary detection."

Nancy sighed and gave a curt nod. "If you must. I'm at least glad you're taking precautions to avoid putting yourselves at risk. Nevyn never seemed to be that smart."

"I don't know about that," a voice said from the entry way to the living room.

Derek didn't know how much he missed his body until he saw Nevyn confidently stroll in while wearing it. But Derek's body wasn't the only thing that came with him. Tension was suddenly in the air and the joy that a family reunion brings was quickly snuffed out. Nevyn was taking them all in with a stare that belied friendliness. He was doing what he always did every time he walked into a room. He was assessing them, undressing them in his mind, thinking of how best to use them. It was a cold and calculating stare hidden behind a smile and a lie that said it was good to see them again. As he glanced back and forth between the bodies the twins hid in, Derek felt the jig was up before it began.

"Hi, I'm Lola," Aubrey said in Lola's tough tone, the same one she had used when introducing herself to Aubrey for the first time a few months ago. "And you are?"

Nevyn cocked his head and smiled. "Lola you say?" He ignored her question. "Sure you are." He extended a hand in greeting. As Lola's hand went to meet his, Nevyn grabbed her wrist instead. He held it firmly for a second and Aubrey felt a brief flash of pain. A second later though, Nevyn's hand slipped down to grab her hand and he brought the back of it up to his lips and kissed it softly. "I look forward to doing unspeakable things to you later."

Aubrey's reaction to this was understandable. She, of her own free will, had never slept with Nevyn before. She had been used by him like a puppet while he had possessed her. He had made her fuck her best friend and brother, but she had never been consciously aware of it at the time. She did not desire to now, or at least, that's what her rational mind said, but her borrowed body had another, more primal reaction to his confidence and lips on her skin. So her face said one thing as it for a split second showed both revulsion and contempt, while her pussy said something entirely different as she felt moisture drip into her panties.

Nevyn took in all of this as Aubrey quickly snatched her hand away from him. He had seen her very brief look of displeasure. But also saw her face flush and how the other hand had almost instinctively tried to go towards her crotch before it stopped and withdrew. He looked at her and his eyes narrowed. He turned to Derek, who hid silently behind his sister's face and gave him the same scrutiny. Nevyn considered himself an expert on human behavior. He had studied and manipulated them so well for a couple of centuries, and he knew something was off. These children were keeping secrets. He was the only one who should be allowed to keep secrets. He wanted to rage at them right then and there, but he needed these insipid morons for the time being so he widened his gaze and smiled brightly. "Is there anything either of you would like to share?"

Kripto
Kripto
629 Followers