Shula

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shula giggled. “Oo! Yes please!”

“So either give up, or come on! I'm going to my room. I've got a bottle of brandy and we can talk better there. If you're serious about being broken in, follow me when you're ready."

He led her off the floor to the table. Ian and Bill had moved off into the bar. Angel-tits Shula stood with a puzzled look in her eyes as Johnnie held his jacket in front of him to hide the bulge.

"That's if you really want it. Don't be too long. The room is number 9. But I shan't be offended if you change your mind, 'cause I know you're just a tease really." Johnnie took her in his arms, pressed against her, rubbing himself hard against her crotch to give her some encouragement.

She looked very uncertain. "I don't know if I've got the courage. I'm just nipping into the ladies." She suddenly left him. Johnnie picked up his glass of scotch and stood for a moment watching the dancers stroking each other. Then he sidled out, with the occasional stagger, through the foyer, avoiding the bar. Taking the glass to the first floor, he wondered what on earth was he doing. He must be drunk to ask Shula to his room! Johnnie didn't really think she'd come, though. It was just her way of teasing. Nor was he sure that he wanted her to. It was just a way of teasing her back. But Johnnie had never for one moment thought of her as still a virgin; she was such a fun-loving lass. Was she having him on? he wondered.

V

Nevertheless, once in the room, he left the latch off and the door slightly ajar, just in case. He couldn't have her knocking on the door at this time of night. After hanging his jacket in the wardrobe, Johnnie switched on the bedside lamp before turning the overhead light off. He sat on the edge of the bed feeling quite sober all of a sudden. Sliding off his trousers, he folded them down the crease and hung them on a hanger in the wardrobe. Then he took out the silk dressing gown and slipped it on. There was a clock by the bed head. Not midnight yet. He was surprised, thinking it was much later.

It was just then that the door swung open and Shula came in swiftly, closing it quietly behind her, standing with her back against it. Her face was flushed and her eyes had an anxious, wild look in them. She was breathless with excitement.

"You see! I came, but I had to have another swift Vodka first to give me the courage."

Johnnie stood to put his arms round her, holding her tight. She looked up at him.

"You won't hurt me, will you?"

He kissed her gently, running his tongue lightly over her lips as he unbuttoned her dress at the back, slipping the straps from her shoulders. The dress shuttered to the carpet. Shula’s boyish breasts with their large pale brown swelling and hard protruding dark nipples were bared. Johnnie teased them with one of his thumbs. She responded with awkward wet kisses. Her hands quickly felt their way inside his dressing gown to rub his bottom and thighs with urgency. Hooking her thumbs over the waistband of his underpants, Shula pushed them over his thighs. She slid down onto her knees, dragging the pants down to his ankles. Johnnie stepped out of them as the dressing gown fell open. His rapidly stiffening friend confronted Shula. He said nothing. He just stood and watched as a helpless by-stander, as his penis thickened and stiffened in front of her nose.

Shula froze, staring slack-mouthed, wide-open eyes transfixed at the sudden appearance of his friend. She licked her dry lips nervously and slowly as she watched it jerk itself to its full stretch. Putting her hands either side of the penis, she stroked them down the shaft until they held the testicles, cupping them as though holding a glass of brandy.

"I can't take all that!" she muttered as she stared at it, shaking her head in disbelief. "I know I can't!"

Johnnie didn't flatter himself that he had anything out of the ordinary in size and shape of his equipment, so perhaps she wasn't too familiar with the male appendages after all.

"Of course you can, Shula darling. It's only regulation size. Nothing spectacular. We'll just ease it in gently and slowly."

She looked up at him. Her eyes were filled with apprehension.

"No! I don't think I have the courage. I know it'll hurt."

Johnnie helped her to her feet and smiled.

"You really are scared, aren't you? Is that why you're still a virgin?"

She nodded.

"Come here, sit on the bed and calm yourself. Tell me all about it. I'll get you a brandy to calm your nerves." He poured stiff brandies and laced them with water. As he was pouring them, she explained.

"I've always been scared of sex. Ever since I was quite a young girl. I remember waking up one night to hear my mother whimpering in the next room. The bed was creaking heavily and there was a lot of bumping. I was scared, but I crept to the door and looked in. I heard my mother give a stifled wailing cry. Almost a scream. She was lying face down on the bed with nothing on. My father was lying on top of her bouncing up and down and grunting loudly. You're killing me! she cried out into the pillow. I thought he was really hurting her. Then he rolled off her and I saw this enormous angry looking thing sticking up out of his belly. I thought he'd tried to murder her with it. I was only a kid. I was terrified. I crept back to bed and cried. It happened once or twice after that. My mum always ended up wailing and giving these stifled cries. I could never understand why my dad wanted to hurt her. I never ever told anybody and I know now it's daft, of course, but I've never been able to make it with a feller,"

She sat quietly for a few seconds. "Whenever I saw their… thing, I'd remember my mother being hurt by my dad's thing. As soon as they realised I was too nervous of them, and was reluctant to give in to them, they either lost interest and left, or just asked me to finish them off with my hand ... or something. I didn't mind that. In fact I rather liked it. It gave me a funny sort of sense of power over them. One feller, I remember, got a bit rough with me when he saw I wasn't willing to let him have me. He tried to beat me. Fortunately, he was restricted by the lack of space in the car. I managed to get out of it, and before he could pull his trousers up, I ran to where I'd left my own car. I lost a shoe and a lot of pride as well, I think, on the way. He actually chased me in his car, and tried to drive at me, but I managed to get to the main road just in time. I don't mind telling you, I was terrified; I thought he was going to injure me - kill me even - he was so mad at me." She sniggered quietly. "I only hope his wife found my dirty knickers in his glove compartment. So, after that I really was scared of sex. So I just kept away from temptation. That's quite a few years ago, now."

She paused and started to cry softly. Johnnie handed her a paper hanky but didn't say anything. There was nothing he could say, really.

"I'm only telling you all this because I'm a bit drunk and because I really have led you on, haven't I? I didn't mean to. It just sort of happened. I was a bit mad at the boss for leaving me on my own. Not that I want anything from him, or anything like that, but while he's around I know nobody will try to feel me up, or anything. I feel safe with him there. And he let me down. The rotten bugger! When I saw you sat with Ian and Bill, I thought I'd be safe with you. So that's why I came to join you. Then, on the dance floor, I began to feel randy. I often do, even at the most unlikely times. I played you up I'm afraid. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to tease you, but things got a bit out of hand with all the booze and things. And I suddenly thought that if I was going to lose my virginity before I'm too old, it would need to be with someone I liked and trusted. I'm only glad you're a gentleman. And I really mean gentle man, Johnnie. And you're not bad looking either! Sorry!"

Johnnie felt deeply sorry for this forlorn lass. "Well!" he said, "we can try again if you like, and you can stop me at any time you want to. Take it a step at a time. Then it'll be easier the next time, and so on. Are you still feeling randy?"

She nodded with a wry smile, wiping her eyes. "I usually am! And I'd like to try," she said.

Johnnie put his right arm round her and kissed her on the lips. Just a friendly kiss to give her some confidence. he gently rubbed his other hand over her nipples. She began responding clumsily. Her hand fumbled between his thighs for his dormant friend which had long given up any hope of a burial. But the muscle stirred itself, taking an interest again. Shula’s eyes opened wide with wonder as she slowly caressed it up and down, watching it swell and lengthen.

"Come on love," he said as he lay her quietly down onto the bed "trust me."

Johnnie eased her onto her back, exposing fully the narrow waist, laying bare her equally narrow thighs. She made no objection, laying there inert. Her eyes were closed tight and her lips pressed together with determination. She slowly allowed him to part her thighs and stroke her wispy blonde pubic hair over the hard mound above the taut vulva. Finger and thumb parted the narroe outer lips to expose her pale labia, which were thin and scant. They didn’t seem fully developed, but were, however, certainly wet enough to be broken into! Johnnie ran his middle finger upwards between the slippery lips to reach her little button. Her hips jerked at the touch. Rubbing the pad of the finger over the clitoris for a second or two, he watched as the vulva dilated and closed with excitement, oozing its honey. Then, with the fingers of one hand gently teasing the folds of slippery flesh, the other fastened round his now solid friend. Hoisting his leg over her thighs, he pulled his cock between them until it reached the thin lips. Slowly and gently, Johnnie rubbed it up and down the oozing crack, nudging the pink lips open, ready for its penetration. Then, quite suddenly, Shula squirmed sideways, and sat up with a look of horror in her eyes. Half-knelt on the bed, Johnnie wondered what on earth was wrong this time.

"I think I'm going to be sick," she said, hurriedly slipping her dress back over her shoulders and getting off the bed. "I shouldn't have had that other vodka."

Shula pulled the door open and lurched away down the dim corridor.

"Oh no!" Johnnie wailed to himself. But, in a way, he was glad really. The last thing he wanted was any kind of emotional tie with poor Shula. As he climbed into his pyjamas, Johnnie wondered if she'd ever have the courage to go through with it. He would never know, he supposed. Swigging down the rest of the brandy left in the glass, he climbed into bed.

‘Thirty-nine and never been fucked!’ he said aloud to himself. ‘Bloody hell!’

VI

The next morning Johnnie woke to the ring of the telephone morning call. It was 7.30. His brain started getting into gear and he remembered where he was. His friend was stiff, pressing hard into his belly. The need for a pee got him out of bed, staggering into the bathroom; his friend subsided and as he relieved himself. The mirror showed a brighter looking face than it deserved to be, with reasonably alert eyes.

Back in the bedroom he sat on the bed. There was a tap on the door.

'Come in!' Johnnie called to the maid with the tea tray. Only it wasn't the maid - it was Mrs Yates.

'Helping them out, John' she said as she put the tray on the bedside table. 'Looking after my brood and keeping that poor maid out of your evil clutches. Breakfast no later than half past eight, love. Don't be late' and she went.

No sooner had he poured the tea and swung his legs back into bed for ten minutes, than the door quickly opened and Shula darted in. She was wearing a cotton dressing gown and a wide cheeky grin. he opened his mouth to speak.

'Sh-h-h' she warned as she closed the door quickly and silently. She turned the key. 'Mrs Yates is just down the corridor.'

She giggled and ran to the bed. Her movements were marionette-like as she crossed to Johnnie.

'Just a quick tease' she said.

Shula sat on the edge of the bed, opened Johnnie’s pyjama jacket and began to tickle his chest. Her gown fell open and through her nylon nightie Johnnie could see her nipples; large, dark and stiff. Those boyish breasts tipped with big, hard nipples. He wondered how a blonde could have such dark skin colouring. His friend wasn't bothered with such questions. It was responding quickly, lifting its head with a show of surprised interest. Johnnie rubbed the left nipple with the palm of his hand but she brushed it away.

'No! Don't do that, I'm not staying!' Her whisper had a nervous breathiness and she giggled again. 'I've only popped in for a quick tease.'

'Just get off a minute' Johnnie said pushing her to one side.

'Why?' she said as she lifted her bottom off the bed, and knelt beside it.

'Just look what you've done!' he said dramatically, flicking the cover away revealing his now fully stiff prick. 'Look at it!' Johnnie accused her, pointing at the upright part. 'Look what you've done again!"

'Oh! My God!' she blurted, giggling, and covered her eyes with the palms of her hands. 'Cover it up again, please, John.'

But she immediately opened her palms like blinkers and sneaked another look at it. Then, suddenly, she pushed it to one side. "I've sobered up since last night; I don't want to see it! I'm going. Here though; take a quick look at this!'

She stood up, lifted the hem of her night-gown and thrust her groin out as she bent her knees slightly. For a brief moment Johnnie saw the sparse tuft of blonde hair and the glistening lips of her fanny showing through. And then she dropped the hem and turned for the door with another giggle.

'Aw! Come on Shula. Don't go yet. You teased it enough last night, you devil, and left it all frustrated.'

She turned. 'You're a dirty old man, you bugger' There was a laugh in her voice. Noticing her eyes drawn to the proud penis, Johnnie jerked its muscles to excite her attention. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

'Gosh! It's as though it had a mind of its own."

'It has. A one-track mind. Come on!' he encouraged her. 'I know you only came in for a quick feel but I'll bet you're feeling fruity, so come here. Now's your chance to finish last night's business."

She stepped quickly to the side of the bed - a brief pause before she knelt, fascinated by the twitching penis. Her right hand touched it nervously, and pulled back quickly.

'Go on!' he said, 'it won't bite.' he jerked again it for her.

'No! I mustn’t' she said, eyes glued to his cock, as she reached out for the jerking stem again with her finger tips rubbing them lightly and quickly up and down the shaft. Johnnie gently played with her left nipple; her face had got closer to the object of her concentration. She made no move to brush away his hand. So he carefully slipped his hand into the top of her nightdress and took her nipple between the tips of his thumb and fingers, rolling it gently . It was as hard as a nut.

'No John! You mustn't let me touch you. It's wrong! It's dirty!' She was talking breathlessly as though to herself. He could feel her breath on his shaft as she eased it sideways to face her. And then her fingers curled round it - or as far round as they would go - and she jerked it up and down, slowly, her eyes staring at it with a burning concentration. "Gosh! I'm dripping wet!"

She was breathing hard.

"Can I feel yours?" Johnnie asked.

"No, you bloody can't!" but her breathing was getting heavier. She gave a whimper and sigh. "That's all you're getting," she said and pulled the bedclothes over his loins.

That was sudden, he thought. Has she come? he asked myself.

"Now for quick tickles," she announced, quickly sitting astride Johnnie. With silly giggles Shula began tickling his chest and armpits. Johnnie knew that her behaviour was tenuous. After what she had told him last night, she might quickly scuttle away like a startled rabbit if he tried to force myself on her. So he giggled back at her, pretending to buck her off by jerking his loins up and down, pushing against her breasts with the palms of his hands. She clung tight to his thighs with her knees, whilst keeping up a string of giggling. "I've got you now!" she blurted through her laughter and pinning his shoulders to the bed.

"No, no, no! Stop it!" Johnnie giggled helplessly at her, pretending to be overcome by her tickling as he tossed this way and that. But he then realised that the bucking motion combined with his rolling from side to side had dislodged the bedclothes so that Shula was actually sitting astride his stiff friend. Not only that, but in straddling over him, the hem of her nightie had been pushed up around her waist. Looking straight down the inside of her billowing nightie Johnnie could see the blonde tuft of hair pressing against his shaft. He kept up the pretence of trying to buck her off me whilst managing to manoeuvre the head of his friend between the wet thin lips. They suddenly relaxed the struggle to regain breath. Shula looked at Johnnie with indecision. He felt the heat of her wet lips now fully astride his friend, pressing down hard with a slight rubbing motion. He was still gently rocking from side to side against her little button. It only needed a dip down and a push upwards for his friend to be well and truly wedged inside her. And she would be finally broken in. The movement was having the usual effect on Johnnie. He could feel the tension in his loins building up. He knew he couldn't last much longer. Shula sensed it as well.

She sat up suddenly as she whispered urgently to herself "Come on then! Let's have it! Come on! Stop pissing about! Get it in! Come on you bugger!"

Just then there was a rap on the door and the handle rattled.

"Are you in there Shula?" It was Mrs Yates.

Shit!

Shula sat stock still for a brief moment. "Oh! My God!" she wailed, beating the bedclothes with her fists. Leaping off the bed, she pulled her nightie down as she ran for the door. Johnnie pulled the bed covers over his naked front and picked up the cup and saucer. Shula wrapped her gown close round her before unlocking the door. Mrs Yates pushed it open, looking quickly round for any evidence of illicit goings on.

"You little devil!"

"We were only talking about the first paper for conference. It's all right!"

"With the door locked? Go on you little crack pot." And Mrs Yates pushed her down the corridor. She gave Johnnie an accusing look, her eyes resting on the bulge under the covers.

"You're a dirty bugger" she said "and I'll bet I was only just in time by the look of that." She gave a tut or two and a shake of the head and closed the door!

Johnnie pulled the covers open again. "Hard lines, again, my friend." But his friend had already lost interest, deflating himself on his right thigh smearing the drop of liquid on the skin like a snail's silky trail. Ah well!

Time to get up, shave, shower and spruce up.

VII

Johnnie hardly spoke to Shula all morning. At breakfast she was sat with the boss and four other staff members. She left the table to become busy being efficient and organising. He watched her. It had been a funny old time. He'd learned a lot about that lonely woman with a fear of men. You wouldn't have thought butter would have melted in that mouth. She seemed full of self-confidence as she passed round papers to the sales staff and Johnnie wondered if, underneath that veneer of efficiency she was actually feeling randy. She said she often was.

She handed him a cup of coffee at the break.

"Thick and strong for you, John? Is that how you like it?" she whispered with a cheeky grin.

"No, Shula! Thick and strong is more like your own preference. I'll have mine with melted honey!" he gave her a meaningful look and they laughed together.