Shut That Bitch Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the girl got up, she helped Andrea stand on shaky legs. "What are you, sweetie?" the girl asked Andrea. "Tell me. Tell us what you learned."

His wife kept her head down and answered, "I'm a stupid selfish cunt who can't keep her mouth shut." There was a smattering of low cheers.

"And what did you learn today."

"I learned to do what I'm told. I learned my lesson."

"That's right. Good girl."

Steve looked at the waitress. "Could you bring her out?" he asked. "I'll pull the car up in front."

"Okay, sure."

Steve turned and went to the car, and pulled up in front of the bar, passenger side door at the curb. As he stopped, the bar door opened, and Andrea came out. She was naked, the same abused, broken mess that she was inside as she answered Peggy's questions. He watched her stumble and stagger the few short steps to the car, and reach for the handle. Her face became a puzzled mask behind the glaze of fluids when the door didn't open.

"Steve," he heard through the glass, "Steve, honey, please let me in." Steve looked at her, remembered he defiance, her belligerent attitude, her unwillingness to compromise, to give an inch, to insist on her way. He recalled her answers to Peggy. He cracked the window just a few inches.

"I don't think so, Andrea."

"Steve, please, I'm naked, and I'm sore all over, and wet, I – I think I peed myself, oh, God, honey, please let me in, please," she begged, her fingers hooked at the top of the window, and her nose tried to squeeze inside. Cum dripped from it.

He looked at her now, naked, beaten, fucked in all her holes, almost unable to stand. Her face was swollen and red, glazed in spit and cum. He could smell her through the cracked window, reeking of sex. She trembled, shivering, naked and wet and weak. No longer the high and mighty Andrea, the Italian Princess, flexing her will. He imagined not letting her in the car before tonight, and the suffering she'd put him through for his love for such an immature joke.

"Do you love me, Andrea?"

"Honey, you know I do," she pleaded, "please baby, I love you, please let me in the car, please, I – I'm naked and I don't think I can stand, please." Her begging was soft, urgent, not the harsh sharp edged tone he was accustomed to. It didn't hurt to hear her voice now; he didn't cringe. It soothed his ears.

"Say it for me, Andrea."

"I said it, I love you, please-"

"No. Say it. Tell me what you are."

She froze in mid-sentence, and her head went down. "I'm a stupid, selfish cunt who can't keep her mouth shut." She waited, obedient and subdued.

"And what did you learn tonight."

"I learned my lesson, to do what I'm told."

Steve tried not to feel victorious, but the power of the moment was too much. "Will you obey me from now on?"

"Yes, Steve."

"You'll do what I say?"

"Whatever you say, just say it and I'll do it, just please, let me in."

"Anything I say?" He saw movement in the rear-view mirror, and glanced to see a young man walking up the street towards them.

"Anything, anything you say."

"If you ever disobey me, ever forget that you are a stupid selfish cunt, I will bring you back here. You understand?"

"I do, honey, please, I understand. Oh, my God, someone's coming, please, Steve, let me in."

"You'll do what I say, without question?"

"Completely, I swear, I'll do it willingly, whatever you ask, please."

"You see that man coming up the sidewalk?"

"Yes, please let me -"

"I want you to tell him what you are, and what you learned tonight, and then I want you to suck his cock and let him cum in your mouth." She stared at him. "Don't swallow it. Hold it in your mouth until you get in the car, and show it to me, show me you've done a good job." He glanced in the mirror; the guy was about thirty feet away. "Go, now, do a good job."

"Yes. Okay, I will," she said with defeat, and her fingers slipped from the window.

He watched her turn, and walk to the center of the sidewalk, blocking the man's path. He pulled the window down halfway. The guy was walking with his head down, but stopped as he almost walked into her. His eyes came up, and opened wide to see his ragged, used and naked wife standing there.

"I am a stupid, selfish cunt who can't keep her mouth shut, and tonight I've learned my lesson," she told him. Steve thought she sounded almost proud. "I'd like to suck your cock, and have you cum in my mouth." She dropped to her knees on the sidewalk, and began undoing the man's pants, pulling out his soft cock, and sucking it into her mouth.

He watched her work the guys shaft, making him hard, sucking him enthusiastically, and begin taking him, full lengths, into her mouth, holding the base of his cock with one hand, bracing herself with her other hand on his leg. Her head bobbed up and down on him. He could see the wet pole sliding in and out of her mouth, her lips wrapped tightly on his veined shaft. He grabbed her head after a few minutes, and groaned, and she wrapped her lips tightly around him as he unloaded his balls into her obedient mouth. She got up, and Steve clicked the door open, and started the car.

Andrea got in, sat in the passenger seat, and pulled the door closed. "Let me see," he said, and she turned to him, craning her neck so as not to spill, and opened her mouth.

Her tongue was wriggling in a pool of white slimy cream, coating her mouth and her perfect white teeth. It was a huge load, and she held it for his inspection.

"Good girl," he told her, "now swallow it."

She closed her mouth and swallowed, twice, struggling to get it all down.

"Very good." He pulled away from the curb, and she slid down into her seat, and cried herself to sleep. When they got to the hotel he left her in the car and selected a short robe from her clothes and brought it out to the car. He waoke her, slipped the robe on, and walked her on unsteady legs to their room, getting some unusual looks from the people they passed in the lobby.

She hung onto his arm, murmuring sweetly, "I love, you, I promise I'll be good, I promise, I love you, baby."

Yes, he thought to himself, yes you will.