Shweta: A new Whore In Town Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sajit
sajit
163 Followers

"Oh, please, do me Rajnish, fuck me!" she had moaned and squirmed on that hot June afternoon, thrusting her hips upward toward him. "Fuck me! I want you to keep fucking me and drilling in me now!", she had urged him on and our man fucked her without a sheath on his cock, bare as a birthday boy he drilled the cunt of his dreams.

On that day Rajnish just enjoyed fucking her, what with her sexy young face convoluted in fear of the abandon and forbidden but her body lost in her lustful moans. After sometime the other students returned to the hostel and the sound of girls walking by in the corridor talking gaily just beyond the closed door added to the erotic excitement while he positioned his dick between her boobs and came on her face, eyes, lips and the booby valley, finally made her drink his juice drop by drop, spooning it from the curvaceous boobs and the valley in between using the dick as a spoon.

This was his first experience and he never lost a chance to repeat since he loved to fuck Shweta in her own room, where the chances of someone coming and going and the chirping of the sweet girls outside only went to increase the sexual enjoyment at that moment for him.

More of the DAYAL orgy in the next episode............

sajit
sajit
163 Followers
12