Shy Accountant and His Interns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
henry49
henry49
56 Followers

She began to wear higher and higher heels, putting them on just before she entered the office. The three inch heels she settled on lifted her buttocks, thrust her pelvic area forward, and emphasized the shapeliness of her already shapely calves.

Arnold's eyes were spending more and more time fastening on Jennifer and his pulse had begun to race the moment she entered the office. He had an incipient hardon most of the day.

One day several weeks before the semester was to end, Jennifer suggested they have a picnic for lunch the next day at a nearby park. Arnold quickly agreed and asked what he could get. Jennifer assured him she would take care of everything. She showed up the next day with a picnic basket.

They walked to the park and found a secluded spot under a shade tree. Jennifer pulled a blanket from the basket and spread it on the grass. They sat near each other, Jennifer with her legs folded under her.

Arnold swallowed as he looked at her thighs, exposed nearly to her crotch. His cock jerked when Jennifer took off her jacket. He forced himself to look up at Jennifer's face and tried to keep his eyes on hers as they ate, but Jennifer had worn a see through blouse and no bra that day. His cock began to leak into his shorts as they ate.

His eyes kept jumping from her eyes to her breasts and to her legs. Jennifer pretended not to notice, though her pussy was pulsing from the sexual excitement that was present.

When they had eaten, Jennifer raised her arms over her head, twisting her body as she stretched like a sensual cat. Knowing Arnold was staring at her increased her sexual tension and she felt her nipples stiffen into little points pressed against the thin cloth of her blouse.

She smiled at Arnold. "Oh. I'm sleepy after that food. I could take a nap right now."

Arnold felt his mouth full with saliva as he stared at Jennifer's breasts. He tore his eyes away and looked into her eyes, shaking his head, "Wha, what did you say?"

Jennifer put a hand on his thigh. "If you would let me put my head in your lap, I could get forty winks and be able and ready to work the rest of the afternoon."

Arnold's cock throbbed at the feel of Jennifer's hand on his thigh. He licked his lips and told her that would be all right. They still had a half hour of their lunch break left.

"Thank you," said Jennifer. "You are so sweet to let me get a few minutes of sleep." She leaned toward him, put a hand on one cheek and turned his face to her. Gently she pressed her lips to his cheek, holding it a few moments, then sat down next to Arnold.

She put her head on his thigh and stretched out her legs. Arnold's heart was in high gear as he looked down on Jennifer. He almost hyperventilated as he stared at her firm breasts clearly visible under her blouse and at her thighs, now parted slightly. He could see the tops of her hose and the garter belt that held them up. God, he thought. She is the sexiest woman I have ever been near.

Just then Jennifer rolled over, turning her body toward him. One leg was stretched out, the other bent and Arnold had a clear view of her upper thighs and panties, tiny wisps of black lace that barely covered her labia.

He strained his eyes and was sure he could see the outline of her pussy lips pressed to her panties. He swallowed and his cock jerked and throbbed in his pants as he stared at her panties. His chest heaved as he stared. My God, he thought. I think her panties are wet.

Jennifer had put her hand on his thigh when she rolled over, on which to rest her head. The tips of her fingers just touched his cock, which was tenting his pants, leaking precum juice into his shorts. If this keeps up, he thought, I'm going to stain the front of my pants.

Overcome by the sexual tension that was building wthin him, and had been for some weeks now, Arnold put his hand on Jennifer's head, stroking her hair, then her cheek. Jennifer stirred, then put her other hand on his, pressing it to her cheek. "That's nice," she murmured. "I like the touch of your hand on me."

Emboldened by Jennifer's voice, Arnold slid his hand down her neck, caressing her soft skin as he did, letting his fingers trace little lines on her flesh. Almost unbidden by his brain, his hand slid down her neck to her waist. Then, slowly, ever so slowly, he began to let his fingers trace their way upward toward her breasts.

He played his fingers along her waist, over her tummy, along her side, coming close, but avoiding her breasts. He was breathing hard and wanted to grab a tit and mash it with his fingers, but was afraid.

Jennifer blinked her eyes, pretending to awaken. She stretched her arms over her head, then raised herself up by pressing one hand on his thigh, right next to his raging hardon. She smiled at Arnold as she raised her hand from his thigh to his cheek. Her hand went around his neck and she pulled his face toward her.

Arnold licked his lips, then put his arms around Jennifer. He pulled her toward him and kissed her. Jennifer opened her mouth and pulled his tongue past her lips, licking his tongue with hers.

Arnold lost it then, letting his hands roam over Jennifer's body as they held their kiss. Jennifer was thrilled to feel his hands touching her. After what seemed forever, they pulled their lips apart. Jennifer put her head on his chest, her hands holding his.

Arnold was overcome by guilt, but full of sexual energy. "Jenn, Jennn, Jennifer, he stammered. I don't know what came over me." Jennifer put a finger to his lips as she lifted her head to look at him.

"I don't care what came over you, Arnold," she told him. "I liked kissing you and having you touch me and I want to kiss and cuddle more."

Arnold swallowed and looked at his watch nervously. "Ahhh, ahh...we better get back,' he told her. "We have to talk about this."

They gathered up their picnic things and Jennifer wiped the lipstick off Arnold's face. "We don't want to create a stir," she told him, her voice bubbling with laughter.

Arnold took her hand as they walked back to the office. "Jennifer," he told her. "I want to make love with you. It isn't right and you should tell me no, but I want you more than I have ever wanted anything in my life."

Jennifer looked at him flirtatiously, "More than anything?," she asked him. "Ummm. That covers a lot of territory.

"Don't tease me Jennifer," Arnold told her, his voice cracking with emotion. "I have to have you."

Jennifer, though she had worked for this moment for several weeks, was startled by the vehemence in Arnold's voice. He had gone over the top, she thought. If his sexual energy is equal to his desire this is going to be some experience.

"I'm sorry, Arnold. I didn't mean to be a tease. I want you also. I just don't know how we can arrange it."

Arnold took her hand. "Where there is a will, there is a way," he told her. He bought a newspaper on the way back to the office. When they were inside, he pulled her to him and kissed her passionately, his hands roaming over her body. Jennifer thought for a moment he intended to have her right there, which she would have been fine with her.

Arnold was breathing hard when they broke. He pulled a chair next to his desk for her to use and opened the paper to the rentals section. Jennifer was delighted. Once Arnold made up his mind, he is going to be thorough, she thought, suppressing a giggle as she watched him looking at the apartments for rent section of the paper.

He found three within a block of the office. "Let's go look at them," he told her.

"Now? Right now?" Jennifer asked him. "Won't we be missed."

Arnold shook his head. "Nobody pays any attention to me unless they have a problem. Let's go."

Jennifer grabbed her purse and they left the building by different routes. The first apartment was not very clean looking and the second had a pull down bed that Jennifer found cheapening. The third was run down, but clean; a second floor two bedroom. Jennifer looked around. "Hmmmm. This is nice. I like it."

Arnold went downstairs to pay the rent, cash. Jennifer liked the fact that the apartment was fully furnished, even linens, which appeared to be freshly laundered.

When Arnold came upstairs, Jennifer was in one of the bedrooms, testing the bed for firmness. Arnold took one look at her lying on her back on the bed and almost fell upon her. He lavished kisses on her face and neck, his hands touching every inch of her body.

Jennifer pulled his face to hers and kissed him passionately. They held the kiss for a long time. All the while Arnold's hands were busy caressing her body. He unbuttoned her blouse and fondled her breasts, reached between her legs and rubbed her pussy, thrilled to feel the dampness between her legs.

"Hey," Jennifer told him, pulling herself upright. "Let me get these clothes off before you ravish me."

Arnold flushed. "I'm sorry, Jennifer. I just want you. I can't keep my hands off of you."

Jennifer patted his cheek. "It's OK, Arnold. I want your hands on me just as much as you want them there. I just want my clothes off first." She removed her clothing slowly, placing each item carefully on a chair. He's going to cum in his pants if he gets any more excited, she thought as she saw his hardon grow in his trousers.

Now naked, she lay on the bed and looked up at Arnold. Feigning shyness, she said, "Aren't you going to get your clothes off?"

Arnold kept his eyes on Jennifer's naked body as he pulled off his clothes, tossing them carelessly on the chair by the bed. Jennifer liked what she saw, a nice sized cock, but not too much for her and a hard body. He looks ready to shove it into me right now.

Then, to Jennifer's surprise and delight, he slowed himself down. Lying next to her, he kissed her slowly and passionately, letting his tongue tell her of his passion for her.

His fingers ran over her body lightly, touching her with feathery little strokes that raised her sexual temperature with each touch. Slowly, carefully, he kissed his way down her neck to her breasts.

He's thought about this, Jennifer said to herself. He knows exactly what he intends to do. Oh. This is wonderful. She closed her eyes, concentrating on what Arnold's lips and fingers were doing. Her hands caressed his scalp and cheeks, encouraging him with her touch.

Arnold captured one nipple, kissed and licked it, then pulled her breast in his mouth, his tongue licking at it as his hand played with her other breast. Jennifer pulled his head to her breasts, murmuring to him, "That feels so good. Soooo very good."

Arnold was excited anew by Jennifer's voice and hands. His mouth and hands changed positions and he lavished attention on her other breast. He felt as if he could not get enough of her body into his mouth. He wanted to gobble her up.

Jennifer squirmed on the bed. Her sexual temperature was growing with each kiss, each lick of Arnold's mouth. Oh. I hope he keeps going, she told herself. I hope this is just the beginning.

Arnold did not disappoint her. Kissing and licking his way down her body, he plunged his tongue inside her navel, delighted by her intake of breath and the way she whimpered with excitement. "God, Arnold. I feel that in my vagina."

Arnold, his hands caressing her breasts, her thighs, and legs, moved down her body, his mouth ever active. He licked and kissed the soft pubic hair that covered her mound. He sighed and laid a cheek on her mound, luxuriating in the feel of her silky blond curls against his skin.

Jennifer almost purred with pleasure. She licked her lips as Arnold's cheek warmed her skin. Her fingers stroked his other cheek, holding him to her. "I love the way you make love, Arnold."

Arnold's cock jerked at her touch and the sound of her voice. He moved his mouth to her soft, yet firm thighs, kissing every inch of the lovely succulent skin. She was a gourmet dish and he intended to feast upon her after having wanted this since the day she entered his office.

His head between her thighs, he kissed and licked his way toward her pussy. Swallowing the saliva that filled his mouth, he stared at her pussy, enthralled at the beauty of her crimson labia, engorged with her hot blood, little dewdrops of her juices dappling their surface. She looked so beautiful.

Jennifer watched excitedly as he stared at her pussy. She was getting pretty high herself. She wanted to grab Arnold's head and force his tongue inside her, but she bit her lip, forcing herself to enjoy each new sensation Arnold brought to her. He's starved, and needs to feast, she told herself. And, she giggled softly, I'm the meal and damn glad I am.

Closing his eyes in concentration, Arnold pressed his mouth gently against her labia, reveling in their feel against his lips. H then opened his mouth and sucked her labia inside, running his tongue over their rubbery, soft, sexual surfaces.

Jennifer gasped and a shiver of pleasure ran over her body. She sought to let him know she liked what he was doing, gently caressing his cheeks and scalp, telling him, her voice soft, husky, full of sexual promise, "You are getting me very excited. If you keep that up I'll cum in your face."

Arnold's cock jerked as he thought of having Jennifer's lovejuice filling his mouth. His whole body trembled as he contemplated feeling a pleasure that had been denied him all his life; a pleasure he had yearned for since boyhood.

He ran his tongue over her lips softly, then, stiffening his tongue, he slid it past her pussy lips and into her hot, grasping channel. His cock jerked as he felt her soft, warm, wet pussy spasming against his tongue, then massaging it, pulling on it.

Jennifer felt as if a tingling electric shock has run through her body. It felt so good to have his tongue inside her. She tightened and relaxed her vaginal muscles and excitedly arched her back.

This lifted her hips and pressed her pussy against his mouth. She closed her eyes, telling herself , God. If feels so good to fuck his face. I love it! She humped his face gently, slowly, loving each stroke of his tongue in and out of her excited pussy. "Oh. Yessss, Arnold. I love it."

She wanted to scream at him to get to her clit, but refrained, letting the heat wash over her from her steaming vagina. Finally, his mouth moved upward, his tongue sluicing between her lips, probing for her clit.

Jennifer gasped aloud as his tongue lapped at her most sensitive organ. A low moan floated from her lips, "Arnold. That is heavenly," she told him as his tongue licked up and down her, and around, and around her sensitive organ.

Arnold was in sexual heaven as he put his mouth around her clit. Vacuuming his mouth, he pulled her clit past his sensitized lips into his mouth. Back and forth, in and out.

His cock throbbed as he pulled her clit past his sensitized lips. It felt sooo good to have her clit moving past his lips. His tongue licked softly along the very tip of her clit as he moved this sensitive lovebud back and forth past his lips. Saliva filled his mouth and formed a warm pool around her clit.

His hands caressed her breasts, pinched her sensitive nipples, bringing moans of pleasure from her. Each touch, each sound energized him anew. He almost came just from the touch and feel of her. He shivered as he saw a light sheen of perspiration begin to cover her tummy and little Goosebumps wash over her skin.

Jennifer's fingers dug into his scalp as the sensations he was creating began to move in waves from her clit to every nerve ending of her body. "Ahhhh...Yessss, Arnold. Now. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Yesss. Keep...Ohhh. Dear God!" She pushed upward with her hips, straining with every muscle tense, her heels and shoulders on the bed.

She grabbed his head and held his face to her as she whimpered, "Yesss...Yessss. Oh Arnold. Don't stop."

Arnold slowed his licking and sucking, holding Jennifer's orgasm for what seemed to her to be an eternity. It felt so good it almost hurt. Finally, she relaxed her body, her thighs opened, her hips stopped twitching. She rubbed Arnold's scalp with her fingers, telling him, "Arnold. You are wonderful. I didn't know I could cum so long or with such pleasure."

Arnold stared at her, his mouth dripping from her pussy juices. He swallowed, licking his lips. Blinking his eyes, he looked up at her, loving her with his eyes. "I never felt anything like it, Jennifer. I loved it when you orgasmed and filled my mouth with your cum."

Then, to Jennifer's delight, he lowered his mouth to her sodden pussy. Holding her pussy lips in his mouth, he sucked in and swallowed her flowing juices. He licked gently at her thighs, cleaning her. Pushing his head forward, he licked downward from her pussy toward her soft asscheeks, searching out each little drop of her cum.

Jennifer watched him excitedly, then felt a new thrill as his tongue licked up and down across the hard cartilage separating her pussy from her anus. She licked her lips excitedly as his tongue moved from her asscheeks across this thin band of flesh. How far will he go? How far can I encourage him to go? She asked herself.

A rush of sexual excitement washed over her Feelings and ideas that had never been present until now rushed over her and she wanted to experience every sexual delight Arnold was willing to bring her.

She pressed her feet into the bed and raised her hips, exposing the gentle rounds of her ass to him. Slowly, wantonly, teasingly, she rotated her hips, rubbing her asscheeks across his face.

She licked her lips, feeling wicked and wanton she caressed his scalp, gently pulling his head forward, whispering to him, her voice filled with sexual promise, "Oh. That is soooo exciting. I love the feel of your tongue licking me there, your mouth kissing me."

Any hesitation Arnold felt was washed away by the sound of Jennifer's voice and her hands pulling on his head. He kissed and mouthed her asscheeks and ran his tongue back and forth, up and down over her soft, warm, firm asscheeks, cleaning them of her cum.

Then, he was no longer cleaning them. His mouth was loving them, his tongue sending little ripples of sexual heat over his body. He closed his eyes. Sexual excitement filled him as he kissed and licked her ass. More sexual pleasure and excitement than he knew existed filled his body and mind.

Jennifer strained to keep her ass raised above the bed. Each kiss, each lick of Arnold's tongue sent carnal thoughts raging through her mind.

Without thinking of what he was doing, Arnold ran his tongue up and down the crack separating her asscheeks. Hesitantly at first, then, the forbidden sexuality of what he was doing flooding his brain, he pressed his tongue between her asscheeks, probing for her anus.

Jennifer's head rolled back and forth and her pussy spasmed as she felt his tongue lick around and then finally lap at her anus. She licked her lips. Oh God. I hope I can keep my ass off the bed so he can get his tongue inside me there.

Arnold's tongue was on autopilot, driven by sexual desires his mind had never even dreamed existed. His body trembling with the emotions that poured over him, he licked at her anus, feeling the heat, the pulsing of her sphincture muscles as they responded to his probing tongue.

Jennifer, her leg muscles trembling from the strain of holding her ass off the bed, her head rolling back and forth with the passion that filled her body, felt more sexual than she had ever felt in her life. His tongue licking and the tip of his tongue pressing at her anus sent shivers of sexual desire through her mind.

She wanted his tongue inside this nether region, but her leg muscles could no longer hold her ass off the bed. To Arnold's and Jennifer's disappointment, her legs trembling, she lowered her ass to the bed.

Her eyes closed, Jennifer squeezed her thighs against his cheeks tightly and stroked Arnold's cheeks gently with her fingertips, letting him know she had liked what he had been doing with his tongue. "That was so exciting, Arnold," she whispered to him.

henry49
henry49
56 Followers