Shy Auditor Shows Her Assets Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,255 Followers

"Why the rush?" I asked.

"He was getting turned on, silly. I don't think he wanted to be out here with us and another boner. Or, maybe he didn't want us to talk about another man's cock while his less endowed package was here."

I shook my head signaling I am lost.

"So, it was fabulous right," pushed Carey as she moved next to me.

"I have never seen anything like it," I admitted. "God, Carey, I just wanted to touch it."

"Me, too," she said.

"Really, it was just lying there. He stroked and held it up for me once and I felt myself get wet. Added to all this is the fact I have not had a cock in my hand or anywhere else for three years."

Carey jumped up on her elbow, "No fucking way."

"Yes, absolutely no way and absolutely no fucking. The Sahara of Sex."

"How do you stand it?"

"I mostly put it out of my mind. And,..."

"And, what?" she asked. "Let your fingers do the walking?" As she spoke, she ran her fingers through my short cropped pubes and softly rubbed my slit and teased my clit.

Moaning, I covered my face with my hands and said, "Don't, Carey, I am too close to cumming."

After another couple strokes, she pulled her hand away. I then said, "This is so embarrassing to admit, but yes I sometimes masturbate."

"Chill, Ann," said Carey. "Everyone masturbates. Everyone! And, usually all the time. Shit, I do it at least once a day, even if I'm in a relationship or regularly fucking someone, which is most of the time."

"But, you haven't...I mean since we've been here, I haven't noticed..."

"Honey, that's what showers are for," she laughed. "Although, I much prefer doing it in bed, but was afraid that would disgust you."

"No, surprisingly, it wouldn't," I admitted. "At least, since we've been here. I think I might want to get some release myself."

"Would you watch as I did myself and let me watch you?' she asked.

I nodded, while I blushed deeply.

"Ooh, bedtime tonight could be a treat," she said and leaned down and kissed me, her breast resting on top mine.

"Carey, I meant we would each be in our own beds--alone."

"Yeah, I know you did," she said. "But, I wanted to kiss you anyway. I agree, you in your bed, me in mine and let the good times roll."

I thought, "Did I just agree to a masturbation match?"

Later, sitting at dinner, Tam came over. "So, you in, Sister?"

Having run out of excuses, I nodded.

She high-fived me and asked me to come to the court at 6:30 to go over some basics before the game started at 7:00.

We had dinner and then raced back to the cabin. Back in our room, Carey and I undressed. I dug out my sneakers and put them on. I looked in the mirror and laughed. "This looks ridiculous."

"Nonsense, you look fab."

"So, you guys will be there to cheer me on?"

"Wouldn't miss it, Sweetie."

She hugged me, again pushing her tits tight to mine and gave me a slap on the ass. "Get used to that tonight," she laughed.

Walking over to the court with my towel I worried that everyone would be slapping my bare ass.

orie
orie
4,255 Followers
12