Shy Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,295 Followers

Having his fingers in my tunnel and his mouth sucking my nipple was highly pleasurable but I was teetering on the edge of another orgasm, and Ben must have been getting close himself.

I said, "Come into me now, darling," and since he seemed reluctant to relinquish my nipple I had to push him away.

He looked down at me as if not sure how to go on, so I said, "Come on top of me."

Despite his awkwardness as a novice lover I finally managed to move him into position, and with my legs spread wide I guided him into me. After that nature seemed to take over. I raised my legs to give him maximum penetration as he moved ever faster in me.

My lurking orgasm became more insistent; I felt Ben begin to empty himself into me as he cried out with every new ejection, "Ah…ah…ah…" I let myself go and fell once more into that vortex of spinning lights.

I heard myself crying out, "Deeper…harder…deeper…" My legs wound round him – I have to be careful about that because I've got rather sturdy legs and one guy complained I nearly broke his back, but it's a bit hard to regulate the pressure when you're somewhere out in space. However it is for Ben he has never complained, so perhaps he has a strong back.

We did not quite orgasm together, but that would come with time, when I had him thoroughly trained. In any case, I like it to be varied with at times the man coming first, and sometimes me. That way each can see what the other is experiencing and enjoy it.

Afterwards I realised how much I was taking it for granted that Ben would want to go on being my lover. Fortunately for me that is precisely what did happen.

Over the following days it was as if during all those years when Ben had seemed to take no interest in sex, he had built up a great bank of libidinous energy. It was like flood waters held back behind a dam wall. By giving him free access to my body I had opened the sluice gates, and out it all poured.

After that second coupling he wouldn't leave me alone. All shyness and reticence gone, even if his penis was not in my vagina his hands would be all over me, and after our third night in bed together I had to take account of his tongue as well.

It was on that night that I decided on the big exposure. I can't say I handled it very delicately; I simply sat on the edge of the bed, lifted up and spread my legs, and said, "You can kneel in front of me and take a good look at what you're copulating with."

I expected some hesitation, but no, he even seemed eager. He knelt down, and before I could get my fingers to my outer labia to open them, he was there opening them himself and staring. I had decided that there would be a limited display and contact, but when I asked him to kiss me there he went far beyond a kiss, licking, thrusting his tongue into my canal and generally working me up to screaming pitch.

One thing he didn't discover without my help was my clitoris. I believe I have a slightly larger than usual clitoris, that is if my previous lovers were to be believed; thus it lends itself to more effective sucking.

When I lifted up the little hood that covers the nub of pleasure Ben seemed genuinely surprised. I pointed out that this was a nerve centre of particular delight for a woman and was to be treated with some care. When I virtually ordered him to suck it he set about it with considerable enthusiasm.

If he'd had me at screaming pitch before I now went right over the top. The orgasm came sweeping over me and frenziedly clutching his head to me I think I swore and raved at him; cursing him as a callous bastard and begging him not to stop.

I must have been releasing buckets of lubricant because after I had finished and the poor boy's head came into view, his face was saturated.

I was in such a state I screamed at him, "Get onto this bed and lie on your back, I'm going to punish you for what you've done to me."

He must have wondered what was coming, but I seized his penis, pulled back his foreskin with considerable force, and took his crown into my mouth, and sucked and licked along his shaft like a mad woman.

I could hear his squeaks and howls of delight, and then it came, a massive emission of semen, bursting into my mouth and filling it in seconds. I swallowed as fast as I could but I could feel the glutinous sperm creeping down my chin.

He had his hands behind my head and held me close until he had emptied himself. When he had finished and had pulled his penis out of my mouth, for the moment I hadn't the strength to go and wash my mouth out. We both lay back on the bed gasping and sated.

I wondered what sort of sexual monster I had let loose. His supply of semen seemed to be almost endless and he was pumping it into me constantly, one way or another. Above all I could hardly believe the change that had come over him. In a few days he had ceased being the shy retiring boy and to say the least he was exuberant.

He was so energetic and busy with me that he began to neglect his studies and finally I had to make a stand. One night when he had just finished ejaculating between my breasts, incidentally covering my face with sperm, I took my stand.

With strings of his semen still hanging from my face I said sternly, "Ben, you've got to slow down. You're not getting on with your studies and you're beginning to exhaust me. In future if there's no studying there's no sex and you won't be sleeping in my bed."

I was taking a chance with this line because in truth I didn't want him to stop having sex with me; just a bit of respite occasionally, and time to get on with something else like cooking, cleaning and shopping. We had hardly eaten a decent meal since we had begun what had become a sexual endurance contest.

"But mum," he protested, "I just wanted to show you how much I love you."

Crafty young devil, trying to sweet-talk an old hand like me at the sex game; "You can show me how much you love me by calming down a bit. You're behaving like a kid let loose in a chocolate factory and if you're not careful you'll soon begin to tire of the abundance, and before you do, I'm reducing supplies."

For all our intimacy I still seemed to wield a bit of maternal authority and he did slow down over the coming days to the point where he only approached me a couple of times a day, and with this moderation in our copulating I took time to consider what had been achieved.

I had seduced him into having sex with me, thus achieving the objective of initiating him into his sex life; in the process his shyness had been overcome and this seemed to spill over into other aspects of his life and in time he at last began to fill out physically.

In the course of this contemplation it occurred to me that although I had seemed to seduce him, had it really been the other way round? Had all that shyness and reticence been his way of seducing me, of getting me concerned and sorry for him?

I don't suppose I'll ever know the answer to those questions, but now, after several months, it seems that Ben has become my permanent lover, so I shall be adding a new dimension to the relationship; I shall stop taking the pill. That should test his devotion and ardour.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,295 Followers
12