Shy Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers

Gradually I slide back and forth until my entire cock is inside her. I try to rub my lower abdomen against her pussy, hoping to stimulate her clit. She opens her eyes and smiles at me lustfully.

"Sure you haven't done this before?" she asks. "Because you are doing amazing."

"Thanks," I reply. "I have to admit, I really am fighting the urge to thrust."

"You can thrust, a little. Just be gentle at first. I'll tell you when you can speed up."

Supporting my weight with my hands, I slide my cock almost all the way out of her ass, then slip it back deep within her. Lisa closes her eyes tightly, biting her lower lip and making little moaning noises with each thrust.

"Yes... yes... so good," she moans. "Fuck me, fuck my tight little ass. Faster, please, faster."

I close my own eyes and speed up the pace, reveling in the sensation. I can feel that her ass has adjusted to me, although she's still extremely tight.

Lisa forces one of her hands between our bodies to rub her clit. "Please, don't stop. Fuck my ass, just like you're doing. Oh god, that's good."

I don't say anything, but continue my thrusting, marveling at the reactions of the beautiful woman beneath me. Her chest becomes flushed, pink with excitement, and her breathing accelerates. Suddenly she cries out, "Oh god, I'm coming!" and her whole body tenses up.

The excitement of the moment, the tightness, and the kinkiness of fucking her in the ass sets me off. "I'm coming too!" I groan, just as I start to explode.

"Yes, come for me, baby. Come in my ass!" she cries.

As my orgasm subsides I awkwardly collapse on top of her. She strokes my ass and back gently in silence.

We eventually clean up and lay together in bed, still naked. She tells me about a book she's reading, although I'm in too deep of a state of bliss to remember much of what she says. Eventually my stomach rumbles from hunger.

"You should eat some dinner," she tells me with a giggle. "Sadly, that involves you putting clothes on and covering up that sexy body.

"Yeah, you're right. Do you want to join me?" I ask.

"I can't, I already have plans," she tells me.

I gather my clothes and redress myself as she watches. "You were wonderful," she tells me. "Thank you for fucking my ass."

"I bet you say that to all the guys," I reply, teasing her.

"So... do you want my number?" she asks. "You know, in case you ever want to get together again sometime?" she continues, hopefully.

"I'd love that," I respond, kissing her lips. "I'd be disappointed if this was a one time thing."

She gives me her number and one last kiss goodbye. As I leave her apartment I can hardly believe what's happened, but I can't wait to do it again.

JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers
12