Shy Housewife Ch. 01

Story Info
Rachel's husband talks her into meeting with a stranger.
3.1k words
3.93
69.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S_A_River
S_A_River
12 Followers

Rachel sat on the passenger seat in her car, massaging her fingers as she tried to warm them up. She looked at the half filled parking lot and the hotel building and thought she would rather stay in the car than go out to meet a guy she had never met before. She turned her head and looked back at her husband Ian, who was waiting for her to get out. She finally nodded her head and pushed her door open.

She could feel the warm fingers of Ian's hand as he reached and gently took her hand in his. She hated him for talking her into this. She hated herself for giving in and finally telling him she would do it again. "Just one more time," she thought to herself. She hated him, but when he reached and she felt his warm fingers warming up her frozen hand, something softened in her and she squeezed his hand back and held firmly on to him.

"Thanks for doing this for me," he said. Walking closer to her as they passed in the revolving entrance door, they passed through the lobby. It was warmer inside, but still her legs felt like rubber and she held tight to Ian's hand as they stood and waited for the elevators. Only while standing there, Rachel noticed how her hand was clenched to a fist as she held her coat tight to her body and quickly released her grip, brushing the coat over her stomach. She shifted her weight from one leg to the other, feeling her exposed knees rubbing against the coat.

A week ago Ian started talking her again into meeting with another guy. It wasn't the first time he talked to her about it and she did agree to meet a few other guys before in the hope that it would satisfy him and make him stop. But it only worked for a time and then he would start asking her to meet with yet another guy.

Rachel was caught up in her thoughts and suddenly realized they were walking to a door. Ian wasn't holding her hand anymore and all she could focus her eyes on was the room number sign.

"Come on. Knock on the door. It's already past nine," Ian said and gently tapped her shoulder to wake her into action.

Sam got in the room half an hour earlier. He brought a wine bottle and pulled the bed sheets off, putting the pillows away to have the bed clear of anything that could get in the way. He was a man in his early forties with a strong build and few white hairs in his short cut black hair. He was wearing plain jeans and a short sleeved buttoned shirt that showed his arm muscles. As he heard the short knock on the door, he opened it and checked out the figure of Rachel, completely ignoring Ian who was standing behind her. "Welcome." He smiled at her as he reached his hand out and took her hand, gently leading her inside and turning her over slowly so he could inspect her body with his eyes. "I'm Sam," he said after few more seconds as he turned to Ian. "I'm glad you came in on time. Would you like some wine first?" He stepped behind Rachel and reached for her coat as Ian was introducing them.

"I'm Ian and this is Rachel," Ian said shortly with his eyes fixed on Sam's hands as he pulled the coat gently off Rachel's shoulders and exposed the cheap but elegant blue dress she had under it.

Rachel felt a bit uncomfortable, not used to being scrutinized like that. She was taken by surprise as Samuel leaned and kissed her lips and then went to put her coat away. "It's nice meeting you both," he said with his back to them as he half filled two glasses of wine and handed them to Ian and Rachel.

"You seem a bit tense Rachel," Samuel said as he glanced over her dress and brushed his finger on the side of it, starting to turn her over again until she was facing Ian. Getting behind her, his fingers brushed over her neck and touched the zipper of her dress as he slowly slid it half way down.

Samuel could feel Rachel's body tensing and saw Ian eyes focused on Rachel and him. Rachel looked at Ian's eyes, knowing he loved her but it hurt her a little that he didn't seem to care about the discomfort she was showing. Samuel brushed his hand over the exposed skin of Rachel's back and then put his hands over her shoulders.

"I want you to kneel down," he said quietly and glanced again at Ian to see his reaction. Rachel nodded, keeping her eyes on Ian as she slowly knelt down, feeling like this wasn't really happening to her.

Samuel pulled the zipper open and slowly took the dress off Rachel's shoulders. He pulled the dress down and brushed his fingers over one of her bra shoulder straps. The bra looked fresh and new as if it was never washed before.

"Did you buy a new bra just for me?" He asked - pleased.

Rachel felt exposed as she felt Samuel's fingers touching her underwear. His touch felt tender, but it could be that he mocked her.

"Ian took me shopping," she finally said.

Samuel looked at Ian as he reached lower and slid one of his hands into Rachel's bra cup. He kept his eyes on Ian's as his fingers were slowly grabbing and kneading on her warm soft flat tit.

Rachel closed her eyes, hating how wrong it felt to let another man touch her breast. She was hoping he would somehow dislike her and change his mind, but he kept kneading her bare breast silently.

Samuel slid her shoulder straps down, pushing the bra cups to expose her breasts as he was openly kneading and rubbing them as Ian eyes were on him. He grabbed on her breasts a little firmer but it only made Ian follow his moves more intensely. Ian's eyes looked on his wife's breasts being groped and raised his eyes to meet hers, watching her reaction as she was sitting on her heels, silently letting Samuel to grope her.

Samuel reached and unzipped his pants, letting his cock push under his boxers as he started to rub the bulge in his boxers over the back of Rachel's head. Rachel kept kneeling silently, her head pushed forward but she soon straightened up, feeling humiliated. She pressed it back against Samuel's crotch and felt Samuel rubbing it over the back of her head and her hair.

"She's got nice hair," Samuel told Ian as he brushed his fingers in Rachel's hair and pulled her hair against his bulge. He reached and pulled his cock out of his boxers and rubbed it in her hair over and over, slowly. Samuel smiled at Ian. Ian smiled back.

Rachel couldn't see Samuel but she could feel his cock now, bare, touching her scalp occasionally. The feeling of his cock touching her body, even just her hair, made her feel cheap. She looked at Ian, who now had a noticeable bulge in his pants.

Samuel groaned and rubbed his cock in her hair and against the back of her head and then brushed it over her neck and shoulders making Rachel feel it over her exposed skin.

"Lean forward," he commanded while rubbing his cock over her a little more and then stepped back. Rachel leaned forward, feeling cheap and used as Samuel pushed his hand over the top of her back, making her push her weight forward until she rested on her arms and knees.

"She's so obedient. That's sweet," he said, pleased. Samuel reached down and rubbed his hand on Rachel's pushed out ass over her dress. He grabbed the dress and pulled it up over her ass, exposing her black matching knickers. Rachel held still, letting him grope her, feeling self conscious as he was able to see her ass now.

Samuel rubbed her ass over her knickers. letting his hands explore and then grab and squeeze on the pale cheeks. His hands pulled the knickers up, making them slide in between her pushed out cheeks and then started kneading and pushing her cheeks together some more. Rachel stayed on her hands and knees. She wasn't helping Samuel but wasn't protecting or trying to stop him either.

"Time to see how wet your wife is," Samuel told Ian as he slid the knickers down slowly and exposed her ass crack and the slit between her thighs. Rachel could feel his finger slowly brushing over her pussy slit, slightly spreading the lips to see if she started getting wet at all. Rachel's heart skipped a beat. It felt for her like a line has been crossed as he touched her most intimate area. She was angry at herself when she realized her pussy was wet already. Her body response surprised her as every part of her hated it.

Samuel parted her lips and pushed his finger tip against her pussy.

"I think she likes it, she's wet already," he told Ian as he teased his finger tip in and out. Rachel could feel how easily his finger was sliding in and out of her pussy. She could even hear it in the silence of the room as Samuel kept fingering and pushing his finger deeper until his finger was fully buried inside.

"Oh, yes. She's getting wetter," he said proudly to Ian as his eyes looked down over her ass and pussy, watching his finger buried deep in her. He then slowly pulled his finger out and glanced at Ian. He turned his eyes down to Rachel as she was still on all fours with her ass exposed and her slit slightly glistening.

"Stand up," Samuel commanded. Rachel's knees began to hurt and she felt embarrassed, she knew her ass and pussy were exposed for Samuel to look at. She gladly stood up, keeping her back turned to Samuel.

"Kiss me," he said as he turned her to face him. She took a step back "I can't, sorry," she said.

Samuel grabbed her face and made her look at him "Kiss me!" he said again.

Rachel took a deep breath and moved closer to him until she felt her lips on his, feeling his lips part and his breath on her mouth. Samuel grabbed her hand, keeping her close as he kissed her more. He slid his tongue in her mouth and sucked on her lips. Rachel kept her mouth open, letting him explore and probe his tongue deep inside her mouth. She felt Samuel grabbing her hand and placing it over his cock as he kept kissing her. She knew what she was supposed to do. She rubbed it slightly through his pants. His cock was warm and smooth. It even felt nice, but it made her feel so wrong.

Samuel groaned and kissed her, making her kiss him and stroke his cock at the same time, knowing Ian was looking at them. He raised his eyes and glanced at Ian. His hand reached and cupped one of Rachel's breasts, squeezing it firmly as he looked into Ian's eyes.

Rachel could feel his body pressing against hers. She felt his cock pulsing in her hand as Samuel started pushing his cock against her body and grabbing her breasts harder over her dress.

Ian was watching intently. He couldn't see Samuel's cock or Rachel grabbing it, but he could see their bodies pressed together and Samuel's reaction as he was groping and squeezing her breasts.

Samuel reached down and made Rachel hold his cock so it rubbed against her inner thigh. She could feel his bare cock touching her skin as he made her push her dress higher. "She's so hot and wet," Samuel groaned as he kissed her hard and pushed his cock higher against her slit.

But still, it was only a one way kiss.

Samuel grabbed Rachel and threw her over the bed. "Undress her," he told Ian. Ian didn't hesitate for a minute as he climbed over the bed and pulled her dress off, leaving her naked and exposed. Habitually she covered her stomach with her hands, hating her body and being exposed like that. As she tried to cover herself, Samuel climbed over the bed and pulled her legs apart, staring over her exposed, unshaven pussy for a moment and then reaching with one hand he pulled her arms away from her stomach. He rested his palms over her small tits and started playing with them, gently tugging on her nipples between his thumb and finger. He then reached for her arms and pinned them to her sides as his eyes scanned her body from her chest down.

With her legs pushed open and her arms pinned, Rachel couldn't move if she wanted to. She felt Samuel's cock slowly teasing over her pussy. "Do it," Samuel could hear Ian whispering behind him as he slowly teased his cock over Rachel's wet slit. He felt it was time he pushed inside, feeling the warm walls of her pussy hugging over his erect cock. "Is it safe to cum inside her pussy?" he asked Ian as he kept looking at Rachel and exploring her with slow thrusts.

Rachel lay there motionless as Samuel's thrusts shook her body ever so slightly. "Yes, go for it," she heard Ian say out in a confident voice. She could feel his cock thrusting in deep. He grabbed her arms firmly, but she wasn't showing any resistance even as he started pushing his cock deeper, hitting on her pubic bone as she could feel his balls hit over her ass. "She really likes it," she heard Ian say as Samuel looked into her eyes for the first time after he started fucking her. "I can feel how wet she's getting," Samuel added but Rachel could only feel shame and how guilty she got knowing she was enjoying being used by a guy she only met.

As Rachel wasn't showing much resistance, Samuel took one of his hands off her wrist and started kneading on her tit, while keeping his cock thrusting in her well lubricated pussy. He looked into her eyes and smiled. He enjoyed the control he had over her body but also enjoyed the look of guilt and the way she tried to hide her arousal. Her face was pink, but her upper chest was flushed like she was aroused although she didn't seem like she was enjoying it. He kept thrusting deep, making his firm thrusts shake her body under him.

Rachel kept laying flat. She felt his cock and his hand grabbing and kneading her tit but made no sign she enjoyed or wanted any of this. She looked up into his eyes, wondering about if he treated other women the same way and what made him so selfish sexually.

Samuel groaned and stopped thrusting. He let out a low sigh as his balls squeezed and he shot his cum into Rachel. He was closing his eyes for the first time - focused on his inner world as his cock pulsed few more times and he emptied more cum into her.

Rachel closed her eyes - feeling so cheep but she felt happy, in a way, that it was over. She could feel the cum in her and felt his cock moving. She felt dirty and used and then, as she felt another shot of cum, it made her feel even dirtier. The cum inside her was warm but it wasn't Ian's cum and she felt disgusted by having it inside her body. She felt the weight of Samuel over her body as he stopped shooting and pushed himself deep again, taking few seconds of rest. She laid there, rigid and close lipped, as Samuel tried to kiss her mouth several times. And finally she could feel his cock pulling out as he rolled off her and lay by her side.

Samuel rested on his back, getting his breath back. His cock was flaccid and wet and felt sticky as it rested on his right thigh. He turned his eyes to Ian, looking away from Rachel "Tell her to lick my balls and cock clean," he said.

Ian nodded at him and stared at Rachel who was laying with her eyes closed, her fists grabbing the sheets and her legs now closed tight. She wished Ian would refuse. She wished that Ian would say that it was enough. And for a brief moment there was silence that gave her hope. But then she heard Ian say "You heard him.," and it was enough for her to reluctantly lift herself up and move down to Samuel's cock, opening her mouth and reaching out with her tongue.

Samuel didn't even look down at her. He just spread his legs to allow her more space as he turned his head to look at Ian while Rachel was cleaning his cock. He could feel her tongue and lips over his balls and cock but didn't even moan. He just looked silently at Ian, watching Ian watching his wife licking his cock after he fucked her.

Being on her hands and knees, Rachel could feel the cum slowly dribbling from her pussy down her leg. She kept licking over his balls although his cock and balls were clean, unsure when she should stop. "That's enough, she can dress up now," she finally heard Samuel say. She got up, relieved and turned away from Iain so he would not see the wetness running down her inner thigh. She grabbed her knickers and pulled them up, making the fabric soak in her wetness over her inner thighs and pussy. She pulled the dress over her body, not even bothering with her bra just so she could hide away her body.

Samuel kept on his back, looking at Ian and Rachel. His cock was resting over his thigh, back to its normal size. Ian's pants were showing a big tent where his rock hard cock pressed under them. "So ... same time next week?" Samuel asked, smiling at the sight of Ian's bulge.

"I think it should be a one-off," Rachel began but Ian interrupted her.

"Come on baby, you can see how much I loved it ... one more time?"

"I wasn't asking you," Samuel said to Rachel. He looked at Ian and added, "she'll get into it. You saw how wet she got. Her body responds, but her mind is still fighting it."

"We'll see you next week," Ian said and looked at Rachel. "I'll talk her into it."

S_A_River
S_A_River
12 Followers