Shy Indian Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Crossing boundaries successfully?
6.4k words
4.23
82.2k
28

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is in continuation of the Indian Shy wife 2. Again it's a slow build but this is many times more adventurous than the 2nd part.

*

After few minutes I saw Angela coming to the front and behind her my wife, the moment I saw her full body, I got electric shock.

My hard on was back and my imagination was travelling at light speed.

She was standing with 4 models, all of whom were having big boobs, big ass, full muscled and toned figure wearing the transparent, skimpy bikinis and Jyoti was wearing one of the red bikinis with same material, half of the boobs out from both sides.

The lowers triangle was also very small.

Her impression of nipples can be seen from miles and her makeup done with full red lipstick and black kajal in eyes. She was putting very thick coat of sun cream, which is why her skin looked oily.

She looked tremendous just like Jessica Kylie in her bikini (check her body type to know). After standing behind them and watching, she also started giving pamphlets to people.

Angela told her about the promotion, what is to be done and what to be said to people and sent her in front for her to interact with crowd.

I would add here that after I left her in India for some time, she worked on her English speaking and the result was really appreciating, also she has got the hang of the slangs being used.

Nonetheless saw boys and men started lining up to know what she has to say.

I was supper excited when I saw a man of around 35 years, wearing a Speedo standing next to her and she was talking to him and they were smiling.

I took my phone and caught the moment on my phone. Then I started recording her. She was like a red chilli on fire. She looked ultra-sexy.

After some time she started offering selfie with others and boys started grabbing her from her waist and arm for the selfie. This was in-turn recorded by me.

Angela came to her and said her to pose properly when they take photos. She showed her the poses for selfie and full portrait (when a friend from a group takes picture and other catches the model for the shot).

Then she started posing and enjoying with them with loud laughs and hugging among the models. All the people thought she is some special model from different ethnicity and with different figure and with so many jewelleries. She was hit at the beach and became a crowd puller.

My wife after an hour looked like she was doing this for a long time and after 3 hours of this camp, she became pro at this.

Moreover after our 3 days and especially today, she became tan and her skin started becoming golden brown instead of milky white.

She came to me and said we are done and we have to move towards the room. I agreed, I was not of much help to the campaign because of my hard on and my wife, who was source of that hard on.

We started going back before she went back to change. I told her everyone has already seen you like this then why bother.

She said ok and we started back to hotel, after she took her clothes in a bag and said bye for now to our model friends.

Now I was in awe, I was speechless. She was doing all the talking about the people and girls and how lucky she was and how everyone was appreciating her.

She was thanking me and repeating- I love you, we were in middle of the hotel reception& lobby when she said I love you again and I didn't responded back since I was imagining her standing nude in the main lobby.

She stopped and held my hand. She became worried and asked me standing in the middle of the lobby in her skimpy suit that is I angry with her.

Then I realised, that my reaction may become a spoiler. I dragged myself out of me and tried to focus.

I said, baby how can I be angry with such a great wife, I am so lucky to have you as my wife.

Then suddenly my mind took control of me again and I said, even if you stand nude in this lobby with everyone around, that won't make me angry.

I couldn't believe what I just said. I looked at her for the reaction but she was ok and she said, she can't do that because she is not a bad character women (According to her upbringing, nude in public is hallmark of sluts and prostitutes, kind of lowlife of Indian societies).

Also she said that her body is not like the other models and she has fat all around her. I rubbished her and laughed at her and told her that there nothing wrong with your body but you can work on your fitness.

She agreed. In the mean time I realised that we were standing at a crowded reception on Friday evening where guests were flocking in to check in.

Most of them dressed in their travel clothes and my traditional Indian wife wearing only her rosy red, smallish string bikini with fully glistening tanned body and most importantly and intriguingly without any amount of shyness and doubt.

I got scared as people around us were watching us as we were standing locked in an embrace. i took her in the lift which was full and somehow she drifted in between 4 guys.

They greeted her as, Hey babes and she replied as hi without any problem.

I thought she may not be realising what taboo boundaries she is crossing with every minute of these days. Or maybe she is fully aware.

Because of her branded bikini which highlighted the bikini competition add, I thought everyone in lobby and lift were thinking that she is a model who has hunted her prey and now she is taking him to his room for some fucky-fucky or vice-versa.

Whatever they thought we entered in the room at around 5.30 pm and she started her favourite topic of Gym and exercise. She said that we have to reach the gym at 6.30 pm as promised.

I agreed and we freshened up, I called for some juices and we went to hotel gym.

For Gym she again wore her tank top and shorts and said that she needs to buy new one as she only have 1 set of this dress.

I saw sea of change in her attitude and knew the company of models and her adventurous volunteering worked on her.

There in gym we met Angela again, my wife was surprised and amazed to learn that Angela was a fulltime fitness instructor and was giving body building coaching to many new amateur females in the body building circuit and also to some elite customers.

She has also planned to open a gym, for which she has accumulated some funds and charted out some plans.

My wife got very impressed with this woman and suddenly had so much of respect for her.

Back in India, women can't even go to work without the worry being discriminated, eve-teased, captured, kidnapped and some cases raped and murdered and here she has planned to open her own business with her capability and passion.

Angela took my wife for regular Body and weight measurement and other related tests and after seeing the excitement of Jyoti, she asked both of us to listen to her brief report of all the tests.

She said that, it's very rare that people like Jyoti with such body and physique and given background come here, she said if given proper training Jyoti can become very fit and healthy.

She stopped for a moment and asked if she can suggest something? Jyoti said that Angela can speak the truth and she believes in her and she will take her words seriously and positively.

Jyoti thought probably there is a problem with her body and she started sweating. I took my wife's hand and asked Angela what is in her mind.

Angela smiled and said let me propose you something and request you to listen it 1stand then react. We both agreed anxiously.

Angela continued and said that Jyoti as she earlier said is very-very rare because of her body, her looks, her colour, her traditions and her jewelleries etc.

She can become a world class model for many fashion giants, I started to say when Angela took my hand and squeezed to stop me.

She again said that she is a model and knows how the industry works and what they want. Also if I will train her, she can be at top of her physique in next 4 to 5 months.

Most importantly Jyoti has good assets (my wife didn't understood), so Angela said to her that, Jyoti you have a great shape, your boobs are very prominent and attention seeking and your ass is a killer, big and round (Jyoti was full red by now with shyness) which is a great combination and is very rare in oriental women.

Also I want jyoti to enter in FBB (female body building) competition and I will train her personally and I can guarantee she is a winner.

(Nobody ever in her life had this much confidence on her, for which she was surprised and also very happy). Moreover she can earn millions if everything goes well in short span of 1 year.

We both stared with blank expression. She stared at us back and asked, what say!

I looked at Angela and then at Jyoti and then at Angela and said I don't believe this.

My wife also said that this is even far from fiction and it is impossible to think of me as model, she added that, what her family will think of her, she can't be a model.

Then she said that being a female body builder for an Indian wife is like dreaming with eyes open.

Then she said to Angela that how can you even say that, how can you guarantee that I am a winner.

Angela with all her beauty and confidence replied that she can prove it.

Me and my wife said in a single tone, HOW?

Then she said, Miss Jyoti Sharma, if you want a proof, that you are a winner then you have to participate in tomorrow's bikini competition and I am sure you will win( I saw her fingers were crossed while saying this).

Now if you win then I don't have to say anything further to prove my point that you are born to rule the world.

Also you get 30 thousand dollars and a contract with the bikini brand for a year and if you lose, which is most uncertain then I will train you for a year at one of the Gym back in our (New York) city for Free and will never ask you for any modelling job etc.

We both were astonished, we dint had any answers, there were so many shocks at once. 1st shock for my shy conservative wife was to participate in bikini competition.

2nd was the 30000 dollars which is a very big amount and 3rd was the modelling contract with the Malibu Strings (my wife as a bikini model) and then getting training for body building and participating body building competition.

This is too much for me. Even my perverted mind can't comprehend the taboo and impossibilities which seemed possible, I don't know why!!!

It was too much tension in the room, I was bombarded by mixture of emotions and Jyoti too was fully flushed.

We have nothing to speak about. I just can't go ahead from the image in my mind where my wife wearing a bikini standing on a big stage with a rapper back side.

Somehow she can't walk ahead in my imagination; also her body was very unclear as if I am seeing from very far. We just stood up and came out of gym and back to our room without saying BYE to Angela.

We can't speak to each other as well. She came in the room and slept on the bed facing away from my side. I went in the balcony and sat on a lounge chair and closed my eyes.

I was woken up by a phone ring kept near bed.

I went inside the room to pick up but it stopped ringing. I saw the clock. It was 12 in the night.

My wife when I checked was in washroom looks like she also felt asleep and just woke up.

I thought I had a dream of all that happened during the day and was expecting my wife to come out side in her daily normal attire which she wears in India or the 2nd possibility which I thought was that everything was true and not a dream and my wife will be crying and will be very sad and angry too. I became nervous.

Toilet door opened, my gut was very dry, I wanted all to be a dream.

I saw my wife coming out in a salwar suit and dint looked at me, just slept next to me on bed. I was lying on the bed while waiting.

I thought of asking her about the day but I thought let it slip, may be it all is really a dream. I got up in the morning with a tea on the table and a beautiful smiling wife sitting next to me in a very beautiful saree.

She asked me to be ready for breakfast. While having breakfast in our balcony, she said that everything that happened yesterday was an unintentional mistake by us and she was happy that I dint push her for that. I was slightly happy and sad too.

I thought at least we are back to normalcy.

I wasn't saying much, we finished our Breakfast and decided to go for a market visit nearby only. She left in the same beautiful saree and me in my shorts and shirt.

When I thought let's leave my voyeuristic dream of making my wife bold, confident and free minded and think of something else more suited for regular Indian family, we met with a twist again in the form of Angela in the lobby.

We were early today at around 8.30 am and she was all dressed in her cotton and gauzy sun dress sitting anxiously.

She looked at us and stood up and ran towards us. We stopped and didn't say anything. She came in hurriedly and said good morning and said she was so nervous last night after we left.

Also she didn't mean to hurt our feelings by anything and she considered Jyoti as a friend and just gave a suggestion.

She dint knew that the culture difference is so much and we can take this thing offensively. She pleaded with a most genuine sorry face I have ever seen and my wife took her hand and took her to lounge chairs and we all sat.

My wife said that, instead of Angela being sorry, it is we both who should be sorry for being rude.

She added, moreover I did not took any offence and was speechless last night. She said that she is very thankful for Angela's friendship and will always be because it's for Angela that my wife has become so much confident and bold.

Angela and Jyoti stood up and hugged each other.

Angela said sorry and Jyoti also said sorry to her, then Angela said that even if she is not participating in any competition or interested in modelling then also she will give Jyoti, fitness training.

She said, she doesn't want because of all this miss-conception she will have a negative thought about exercising and training as she was so excited about Gym and exercising.

Jyoti hugged her with great excitement and started saying tons of Thank You.

My wife looked at me as if to ask me to thank Angela and with a little happiness I also said thanks to her.

Then Angela asked us to rethink about our decision and don't let the opportunity go. My wife said, thank you for the opportunity but I am very scared.

Listening to this Angela took her hand and made her sit down next to her and told her that she has to face her fear and running away from things you are scared off is a coward act.

Also she said that she will take care of her and make sure Jyoti is comfortable all the time and whenever she thinks that things are getting very difficult, she can always look up to her and Angela will help her get out of the situation.

Then my wife asked something which was probably the 1st step towards the offer, she said that she doesn't know anything about modelling and doesn't have time to prepare for it, she is just not sure how to be a model.

Angela quickly replied that, she is her friend and it is her job to teach all this.

My wife said, but the competition is today and she can't learn everything in few hours but Angela said don't worry and it is up to her to make my wife learn all the required things.

Then Jyoti said that she doesn't have anything to wear for the competitions for which Angela smiled and said that she have dozens of bikini to choose from.

My wife didn't have any other reason but her utter shyness and the culture shock.

She looked at me while I was fully submerged in the discussion and went into my subconscious with a blank face.

There was a silence among us when suddenly I was electrocuted by my wife's voice that "SHE WILL DO IT".

Angela jumped and shouted that she will surely win the competition. Everyone started looking towards us which embarrassed both of us.

Angela took her hand and said if you are ready then we should go and start preparation for the competition.

My conservative Saree clad newly wedded wife who was covered today in head to toe with her traditional dress, who came for her honeymoon with her husband which was her 1st outing ever and that to at an American beach resort was going to prepare for a bikini competition.

I started walking behind them without much thinking like I was tied by a rope.

While entering in crowded area where the competition was to start in few hours all eyes were on my wife as everyone present were in their beach attires and very small bikinis, here was my wife in a shimmering saree with everyone wondering what is she doing here.

Angela took us to the registration counter to enrol my wife, the person who was from Malibu strings bikini saw my wife up and down and asked Angela what is this, Angela held his hand and said that she is a winner of your bikini competition and he will be sorry to let her go without using my wife's talent.

The man named Jim (from his ID) shared a repo with Angela so he agreed with some apprehensions.

We went inside the back stage area where there was room designated for Angela.

Competition was to get underway at 2 PM so we only had around 5 hours. I was told to go outside, I came out when my wife came out of the room behind me to say that she is expecting my support and her husband is the only source of confidence in this strange and unknown world.

I smiled and kissed her on forehead and then on her lips while standing in the corridor where people were passing but she didn't mind at all and reciprocated my action with a 20 second mouth to mouth kiss.

This was our 1st PDA and I never thought of having it with my wife as nonchalantly as this.

She was un-phased as a man passed us starring at her when we disengaged and she just smiled at him and looked at me for a quick hug and thank you.

Then she disappeared inside. This was told to me afterwards that what happened inside the room.

Jyoti afterwards told me that Angela asked her to fully disrobe in toilet attached to the room and gave her a hair removing cream to take off any hair whatsoever on her body apart from head and eyebrows and was given instruction to clear hair b/w ass cheeks also. She asked why but Angela just said that, don't take chance.

After some time my wife came out like a new born w/o any hair and had a bathrobe on. Next she was told that the competition has 3 rounds in which 1st is introduction, 2nd is just a cat walk and small jiggle here and there and third is final result round.

She said that because it was organised by Bikini brand so all models have to wear a different suit in 3 rounds, bikini was given the brand itself with so many choices.

Angela took my wife back to hotel spa where a full body tanning machine was available. My wife didn't understood what it does but she just went ahead with fear inside the small box. After an hour she again came back to the competition area with Angela.

When she went inside to see the result she was surprised what happened to her body colour. Angela called Jessica who was her friend to teach her the catwalk required.

Jessica was pro and a world famous bikini competitor. She tried to get her through the walk for 15 minutes and Jyoti responded positively but not to the satisfaction of a Pro.

Then Jessica explained her concept of being UNINHIBITED.

She told her that on stage she just need to enjoy the crowd, comments and her body. My wife said how to do it. Jessica asked her, have you ever had sex in front of other people.

My wife said what you are talking. Jyoti said a firm no. Jessica said ok don't stress yourself, just give me the answers.

12