Shy Indian Wife Opens Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,538 Followers

In a few seconds, Chandan got done splattering Bela (and the window bars) with his cum, and exhaled loudly. His sigh brought Bela firmly back to reality.

"Oh God!!!" she said, shocked "What have I done?"

She looked at Chandan with angry and accusing eyes. He looked back, confused, that this woman who had just willingly played along with whatever happened, suddenly seemed upset. He watched, even more confused, as tears welled up in Bela's eyes. She took a few steps backwards slowly, until the back of her legs hit a chair.

"GO AWAY!!" she screamed, and lunged ahead to close the window with a bang. With the window shut, she started crying, now feeling the sticky gook start sliding down her boobs and stomach. Hurriedly, she tried to wipe it with her hands, but instead she ended up smearing it all around her torso. She noticed how icky and sticky the white stuff felt to her fingers.

Hurriedly, she ran to her cupboard, took out a towel and wiped herself clean with it. She then put her bra and blouse back on, adjusted the pallu of her sari, and wondered about what to do with the towel. Bela took a plastic bag from the cupboard, put the semen-splattered towel in it, and knotted the bag closed. She then threw it in the dustbin in the corner, hoping that no one would ask her why she was throwing a towel away.

Once the incriminating evidence had been taken care of, Bela started crying again, this time softly. She felt ashamed for doing what she had done. She had exposed her breasts to a common servant. Not only that, she had let him cum all over her. How disgusting and character-less she had been. How could she do this? Why did she do this? Bela cried herself to sleep that night.

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,538 Followers
12