Shy Indian Wife Opens Up Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,525 Followers

"It looks so different! It has like a.....helmet." she said, almost sounding like a child.

Riaz burst out laughing, and his dick sprang up and down as he laughed. Bela's eyes followed it, up and down.

"Different from whom? Your husband?" he asked as he laughed.

"Yes, it looks so completely different. Especially at the end." she said, still sounding more struck by curiosity than by arousal.

"Well, obviously it looks different at the end. Didn't you expect that?" he asked.

"No."

He started laughing again and Bela looked at him confused.

"I really can't understand you, memsaab. On the one hand, you seem like such a.....well...experienced woman. And bold. Yesterday you were screaming more than a woman giving birth when your husband was fucking you. And today you've been...well, you know. On the other hand, you seem genuinely clueless about the most basic things that a woman like you should know." he said.

Bela looked even more puzzled.

"Anyway, forget why it looks different. The question is, what are you going to do with it?"

Bela answered with action, not words. She wrapped her fingers around his dick and started jacking him off.

"Oooohhhh...yeah, that's good memsaab. Great start." Riaz said happily.

Bela continued her handjob, increasing the speed, which made Riaz grunt in please again. She was at it for about a minute when Riaz put his hand on hers and said,

"OK, now next step."

"Next step?" Bela looked at him surprised?

In response, Riaz pried her fingers loose and took a couple of steps closer. It was obvious to me what Riaz was about to do, but gullible Bela had still not realized it. She kept staring as his dick came closer and closer until it was right next to her mouth. She looked at it and then up at his face, quizzically.

"What?" she asked.

"What do you mean what? Take it on your mouth, memsaab." Riaz said, matter-of-factly.

"No no no... NO!" Bela reacted in genuine shock and got up from the couch and took a couple of steps back. Now it was Riaz's turn to look confused.

"What do you mean no?" He asked.

"I am not doing.....THAT with you." She said sternly.

"What? Why not?" he asked.

"Because I am a married woman." she said sincerely. But the comment obviously confused Riaz even more.

"What does your married being have to do with it? We have been doing all this other stuff even with your mangalsutra on. So why does marriage enter into the picture suddenly?" he asked.

"It's my rule. I don't do that with anyone with my husband." she said. "Doing stuff with the hand is fine. Mouth, no."

Hearing that made me feel very thrilled and happy for some reason. yes, my beloved and newly slutty wife was playing with him, but she still wasn't crossing the lines she wouldn't cross in my presence. Riaz stared at her dumbfounded. Then he shrugged and said,

"Well, whatever. I don't care."

He took a couple of steps close to her and took her in his arms. Which she did not mind at all. He hugged her gently, and she ran her fingers between them, up and down his abs. I was not sure what exactly was in Riaz's mind, although I had a clue. But I don't think Bela had the foggiest. So she did not mind at all when his hands slid down to her waist and started pushing her skirt and panties down. Bela did not resist at all and soon he had my wife completely naked.

He then fondled her ass and ran his fingers over his pussy lips. He inserted a finger inside and she let out a happy moan again. Riaz gently pulled her with him towards the couch. He pushed her so that she was on sitting on it, with her legs spread apart. Riaz slowly got down on his knees, leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. He did not seem like a great kisser. Bela broke the kiss almost immediately. He then put his finger inside her pussy again and started finger fucking her. Bela leaned back and moaned in pleasure as he got her juices flowing. She started pressing her own boobs and looked at Riaz with half-closed eyes as his fingers kept going in and out of her cunt.

"Okay, nicely wet and ready now." he said. I knew what he meant by that. I was almost about to yell out for them to stop, when Bela opened her eyes completely and said.

"Ready for what?" she asked. Ah, she would put a stop to it for sure.

Riaz smiled and leaned forward, kissing her on the lips again. This time he grabbed the back of her head so that she could not break the kiss. The kiss lasted for about 20 seconds and then I watched in horror as Riaz raised his hips, lined up his dick and in one swift thrust penetrated her sopping wet cunt, almost all the way in.

A scream froze in my throat. I was horrified at the idea of someone else actually fucking my wife, but at the same time, the actual incident happening had turned me on beyond belief. I should have screamed out and stopped Riaz, but I did not. Instead, Bela did.

"NOOOOOOO!" she screamed and pushed him back with force. Riaz fell backwards, his dick exiting her cunt as rapidly as it had entered it. He stumbled against the coffee table and managed to stabilize himself and avoid falling down.

"What the hell is wrong with you, you bitch?" he yelled back.

"What were you doing?" Bela shouted in a trembling voice. "You were that....down there...inside.... I told you only hands....."

"Wait, you thought I was getting you naked and laying you on the couch just to finger-fuck you?" Riaz asked.

"Yes!" Bela said.

"But...come on... I don't get it... listen, just let me try it again. You'll like it." Riaz said and started moving closer to her.

"NOOOO!" Bela screamed again, got up off the couch and ran towards the bedroom. Riaz watched dumbfounded as she sprinted inside the bedroom, closed the door behind her and bolted it shut. He had no idea what had just happened and why.

-----------

I watched, my mind filled with a mixture of relief and disappointment, as Riaz slumped down on the couch, his erection softening rapidly. He punched the couch cushions a couple of times in annoyance. Then he got up and put on his underwear and pants. He sat there like that for a while more, his head in his hand, trying to make sense of what had happened. Five more minutes went by and he put on his vest and shirt too. He then walked towards the bedroom door and knocked.

he was saying something, but was saying it softly, so I could not hear it. He kept knocking on the door and finally Bela opened it. i saw that she was still naked, and her face looked like she had been crying. They spoke for a couple of minutes, but in low voices so I could not hear what they were saying. After that Riaz, his shoulders sagging, walked away, and the still naked Bela closed the door. I wondered what exactly they might have said to each other. My guess was, she was apologizing to him, and from his body language, it looked like he had been doing the same. I was very impressed that he had respected her decisions and not tried to force himself on her. Anyone else in that position might have.

Riaz headed to the far end of the living room again to get back to work. The same spot where this game had first started, the spot that was out of my eyeline from the living room window. I stood there, waiting to see what would happen next. But the bedroom door stayed closed for a while and Riaz seemed to be in that corner. twenty minutes passed by and I was getting a bit bored. I felt pretty sure that the action had ended and nothing else would happen. The conversation the two had at the bedroom door seemed to have a sense of finality to it. I was about to turn around, go back to my car, and then make some excuse to return.

Just as I was going to turn and leave, I saw the bedroom door open. Bela walked out, still completely naked. She had definitely been crying a lot, and her hair was a mess. She looked to her left, at Riaz and said something. Then she started walking towards the kitchen. After she disappeared into the kitchen, I considered going to that window to see what she was doing when suddenly, I felt the cell phone buzz in my pocket. I picked it up, ran to the back of the house and answered it.

"Hello." I said.

"Come home soon, Gautam, please." Bela said in a very forlorn voice.

"What's wrong, Bela?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"Just come home. I can't tell you over the phone. I have done something horrible and I need to confess it to you. And I will understand if you divorce me after that." Bela said.

"What? Come on, Bela. Don't be silly. Anyway, I will be home soon. In an hour maybe." I said and hung up. I suddenly started feeling guilty for setting this whole plan in motion. If I had just stayed at home, none of this would have ever happened. And now, just for some kinky kicks, I had let my wife get wracked by guilt.

I decided to go back to my car. As I was walking past the house to head out to the compound I jumped over, I noticed that the kitchen window over the stove was still open. I ducked under it, in case Bela was still in the kitchen, then crept up slowly to make sure she wasn't. Well, she wasn't in the kitchen.

Instead, I saw her at the far end of the living room, at the very spot where she had first kissed and licked Riaz's chest. Riaz was squatted on the ground, working on the internet connection. And Bela was standing next to him, naked clearly saying something. He would nod once in a while and say something brief in return. I guessed she was still apologizing to him. I watched, unable to look away as they kept talking for about five minutes.

At the end of it, Bela went close to Riaz, bent down, and kissed him on the forehead gently. I then saw her advance her right hand, which was curled up into a fist and press it into Riaz's hand. That was the first time I noticed there was something small in her hand. The way she handed it to him, and he held it in his hand, I guessed it was money. My wife, feeling guilty, was giving Riaz some money to make up for being such a tease. She then got up, turned around and walked back into the bedroom.

Riaz just sat there like that, glum look on his face for a couple of minutes. Then, to my surprise, he broke out into a grin, and looked at the money in his hand. He pumped the fist in air a couple of times, like a tennis player does after hitting a good shot. I was surprised that just getting some money had made him so happy. I wondered how much she had given him.

Now, money can make people happy. But very few people get sexually aroused by it. I watched surprised as Riaz seemed to have that precise reaction. He got up and hurriedly took off his shirt. He then unbuttoned his pants, pulled them down with his underwear and kicked them away, sporting a full erection. This really confused me. And actually angered me a little. I realized that I had been wrong in thinking he was a nice enough man to force himself on her. Even after their conversations, it seemed like he was now about to do exactly that. Fully naked he slowly started advancing towards the bedroom door.

I was about to run towards the main door and bang on it to stop it, when I noticed him look at his fist. The fist that held the money. He opened the fist into a palm and looked at it. I wondered it he was going to throw it away or something. Instead, he picked it up with his other hand, and then using both hands, it seemed like he tore it. He tore up the cash, I wondered, when suddenly, a tube light went off in my head.

From a distance of almost 40 feet, I had mistakenly become convinced that Bela had handed Riaz some currency notes. Now that i focused my eyes on it, what he was holding in his hand was not a torn currency note, but a torn condom packet. Riaz took the condom out and threw the wrapper on the floor. He then took the condom, the condom that my wife had handed to him, and unrolled it over his erect dick. Once he had the condom on completely, he shouted out something, walked to the bedroom door and knocked on it.

I watched, scarcely able to believe my eyes as the door opened, and only Bela's right hand came out. She ran her fingers over his naked chest, all the way down to his erect condom-clad dick. She wrapped her fingers around it, and pulled it, pulling Riaz into the bedroom with her. And that's when reality completely hit me. I had no idea what exactly had been said in those two conversations, or what my wife had done in the bedroom. What seemed clear to me, was that she had decided to let him fuck her after all. Frozen to the ground, I watched the bedroom door slam shut.

In a daze, as if on autopilot, I walked towards the bedroom wall to open the window and peek inside. But I did not need to open the window. It was wide open. as I walked closer, and whatever was happening in the window became visible and audible to me. My wife's boobs were hanging out again like before, pressed through the window bars. Her eyes were closed like before. Her hands were grabbing the bars like before. Everything was like before, when I spied her earlier in the bedroom window.

Well, not exactly like before. This time her body was moving back and forth. Her boobs were sliding in and out of the gap between the bars. Her shut eyes twitched in the same rhythm. And this time she was making the noise "AAHHHH....AAHHHH...AAHHHH" in the same rhythm too. In a few seconds, two dark skinned hands came out of the window to join her white ones. The palms grabbed hold of the boobs from outside the bars. and the tempo of the movement seemed to increase. I watched dumbfounded, advancing towards the window without any concern of being seen, as my wife cried out,

"YESSS....YESSS....FUCK ME HARDER RIAZZZ....FUCK ME HARDERRRRRRRRRR!"

She then opened her eyes, turned her head back to kiss him, and then when she turned her head straight to look out of the window, her eyes met mine. She looked at me without any expression on her face, and said,

"I said harder Riaz, harder!"

THE END

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,525 Followers