Shy Iris Ch. 07

Story Info
A sex starved Iris wanders down the wrong alley...
12.1k words
4.32
34.5k
23

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigK7o8
BigK7o8
195 Followers

"Come on, you slut!"

It had been several months since Iris and her mother had been fucked silly at the carnival, over a year since she had been gang-fucked and tattooed on Halloween, and even longer since that fateful day when Jack had humiliated her in the parking lot, exposing the blushing girl's massive white bottom, and blackmailing her into the wonderous world of deviant group sex. That one, momentous day, Iris discovered her deepest, darkest, secret; somewhere far beneath her gentle and shy exterior lived a filthy, fat assed, whore, who got off on satisfying men and swallowing cum. Unfortunately for the poor, giant rumped, girl, it had been ages since she'd had that opportunity.

Jack hadn't called or texted. JD had been radio silent. Hell, at that point, Iris wouldn't have said no to the homeless ex-frat boy whose favorite form of torture was forcing her to fart.

For a few weeks after the carnival, Iris had been okay. She'd needed that time to recover, anyway; for her sunburn to peel, the bruises and welts on her spacious white backside to fade, and for her asshole and cunt to tighten back up. But long after the effects of that day had faded from her body, the mental scars still had a firm hold on her mind.

Iris' sexual desires had started small. She'd touch herself in the shower, bringing herself to a satisfying orgasm while warm water cascaded down her curvy body and over her spacious backside. But it wasn't long before a simple fingering wasn't enough, and Iris found herself venturing into a sex shop and buying a vibrator. She'd blushed a furious red when she had handed over the money for the sex toy; her shame finally returning. But the thrill of the vibrator had quickly grown stale, and she'd desperately needed to up her game. Unable to face the clerk at the sex shop again, Iris took to ordering her latest toys online; using a prepaid credit card to hide her identity; and hiding inside while the mailman left the packages on her porch so she would never be seen.

On this particular day, Iris was lying on the floor of her bedroom, facing herself in a mirror. She had twisted herself up into a pretzel, her hefty haunches splayed across her shoulders, her heels hooked behind her ears. A massive, knobbed, rotating, fuck toy was currently worming its' way around her asshole. A pair of tight metal clamps were latched onto her distended nipples. With one hand, Iris was working a huge, floppy, dildo in and out of her slick cunt. With her free hand, she was violently whacking one of her flabby white butt cheeks; leaving crimson hand prints across her COW tattoo.

"Come on, you fat slut," Iris growled at herself in the mirror. "You need both holes filled to get off? You're a disgusting cow." She gritted her teeth, burying the dildo in her cunt to the hilt. It wasn't enough. She tore the dildo out and buried her own fist into her slick fuckhole.

"This is all you're good for you stupid bitch," She spat. "Having your fucking holes stuffed." Iris leaned her head back and moaned, her dark hair draping across the carpet while her entire curvy frame glistened with sweat. "Come on, you fat slut. YOU FAT SLUT! YOU FAT FUCKING COW!! MOOO MOOOO MOOOOO!!" Finally, mercifully, Iris came.

This had been a good one, she was panting and sweating; the electrical tingles still flittering through Iris' body long after she'd stopped fucking herself. She slowly rose on shaking legs, carefully removing the toy from her sphincter and shutting the power off. She unclipped the clamps on her nipples, picked up a towel, and wiped the sweat from her big, jiggling, body.

Still naked and panting, Iris hurriedly rushed to the kitchen. She retrieved an industrial sized tub of chocolate flavored high-octane weight-boosting protein powder from its' hiding spot beneath the sink. She scooped far more than the recommended amount into a blender, added in too much whole milk, and let it blend until it was drinkable. The moment it was done, without even pouring the mixture into a cup, Iris tore the top off the glass pitcher and chugged it down. She drank the protein shake until her stomach lurched and her throat ached, until finally, it was finished. She quickly replaced the protein powder in its' hiding spot, replaced the milk in the fridge, rinsed the pitcher, and put it back on the blender. All evidence of her time spent in the kitchen was erased; well almost all of it.

Her post masturbation ritual complete, Iris slunk back to her room and steadied herself in front of the mirror. The post orgasm protein shake was, in Iris' broken and twisted mind, a reward. The one positive thing about all the sex she'd been forced to have was that she had also been forced to swallow all the cum she could drink. This meant that her already gigantic ass had been growing larger, and in her mind, more desirable, with every man who conquered her. But when the sex had dried up, so had the non-stop jizz buffet. In those first few, lonely, weeks, Iris' massive, pale, backside had begun to shrink. Faced with the prospect of her giant rump, the only thing she believed to be special about her, shrinking even further, Iris had come up with the protein shake idea. She rewarded herself with a heaping helping of weight gain powder every time she masturbated. Unfortunately for the poor, helpless, big bottomed girl, it was months into her dry spell and she was masturbating more frequently than ever; sometimes downing as many as a half dozen shakes a day. And without all the sex to burn off those calories and balance her out, Iris was packing on the pounds, ballooning in an unsafe fashion.

Iris studied her curvy frame in the reflective glass. Her cheeks were puffy; and her pale skin flushed and clammy from being constantly out of breath. She was now sporting a hint of a double chin, and even her neck looked thicker. Her breasts, once tight and perky on her chest, and relatively small for how curvy she was, now sagged to her navel. These weren't tits; or even jugs; these were full blown udders, dwarfing even her mother's monstrous chest. And in Iris' twisted mind she longed to wrap them around a big, fat, cock. Her belly, once surprisingly flat, was now paunchy and flabby, and her waistline had expanded to the point where she could only wear spandex. Her old jeans and slacks, even the pairs that had fit her massive butt, were strictly a no go at that point.

And for as bad as Iris' upper body had ballooned, her poor, often abused, lower body had taken the hardest hit. Maybe the proportions of her cartoonish lower half really had been genetic; her hips, thighs, and ass were where her genes preferred to store fat. Unfortunately, that meant while she was experiencing the most rapid weight gain of her life, her lower half was expanding exponentially. Her calves had ballooned out to the point where it was hard to tell where her ankles ended and her shins began. Her thighs, already obscenely large, now looked like she was smuggling two small humans whenever she forced them into a pair of leggings. Flabby and lacking definition, it appeared she was carrying another giant, wobbling, ass cheek on either quad. Her hips had widened, of course, to the point where even the most resilient spandex strained against them; every pimple, every pockmark, even the faintest hint of cellulite visible through the fabric. And her ass cheeks! Her gigantic rump would have made an elephant feel envy. She hadn't known it was possible but her ass actually sagged down, until it was touching the backs of her thighs. Her gigantic, flabby, rump was positively alien, mutant, something pushing the outer bounds of the human form.

Grunting, Iris squatted down. Her ass cheeks, massive as they were, drooped down, visible past her cunt lips, and beyond the swell of her hips. Her breasts hung low and swayed pendulously, her monstrous thighs wobbling as her pale tits slapped against them. With another grunt, Iris jerked upright. Her udders slapped against her chin, and her ass didn't stop quaking until long after she had stopped moving.

Iris sighed. She looked sloppy, and out of shape. Sure, her stomach hadn't grown as much as would have been expected, and she still had the same baby-blue eyes and raven colored hair, but her breasts sagged and swayed like an old woman's; and her ass had to be some kind of world record. She sighed again.

Iris walked back across her room. She rifled through her underwear drawer; knowing it was useless. None of these panties or thongs fit her massive hips and bulging backside anymore. She went one drawer lower and extracted one of her last pairs of leggings. She slid one leg in, then the other. She hopped, uselessly, trying to pull the spandex up over her fat, mutant, dumper, until finally the leggings gave way and tore in half.

"Fuck!" Iris exclaimed. "These fit yesterday!"

Iris rifled through her clothes again. After tossing aside a half dozen pairs of torn pants, she finally found leggings that fit, although just barely. The spandex was practically transparent with how thin it was stretched, her entire ass cheeks, including her COW tattoo plainly visible. She pulled a sweatshirt over her head- none of her bras fit, and none of her shirts could squeeze in her newly massive knockers. Iris rifled through her clothes again. This was her very last pair of pants. She would have ordered new ones online, but the devil only knew what her measurements currently were. She picked up her purse and headed towards the door.

Iris paused before crossing the landing. She hadn't been outside in ages. Her face burned red; she couldn't go outside looking like this. Her ass cheeks on full display and she had no bra and no panties on. How shameful! What if someone she knew saw her? The thought both mortified Iris and sent a small tingle up her spine. She paused and took a deep breath. She wobbled back into her room and started to tug her pants down over her massive bottom.

One more round with the vibrator, and then she was going shopping!

* * *

Iris was still panting as she pulled up to the mall parking lot. Her pussy was still wet, her pale skin still glowing; her stomach full from the post orgasm protein shake she had chugged down. She could feel the hot leather of the car seat through the thinly stretched material of her black leggings; the strained fabric the only thing separating her gargantuan white ass from the eyes of the public. She was both on the verge of hyperventilating and starting to crave another session with her special toys.

What is wrong with me?!?! Iris almost screamed into her steering wheel. Finally, gritting her teeth, and steeling her resolve, Iris unfolded her curvy body from the car. She scurried across the parking lot like a plump mouse, darting between cars, desperate to go unseen. She crossed the parking lot and paused at the cross-walk. Iris took a deep breath and stepped out into the open.

And nothing happened.

There were no whistles. No catcalls. Not even any sidelong glances. Iris strolled into the busy mall, massive, pale ass, and heavy, bouncing jugs on full display, to no fanfare. She paused, sighed, and stepped through the door. She was almost disappointed.

* * *

Iris went home with a car full of new clothes. It had been quite a chore for the tailors; adding room in the thighs, cutting the shape of the bottoms for her huge butt, and then stitching the fabric tighter at the waist so her beltline wouldn't have a gap or fold over' and then repeating the process for every pair of pants. Then she'd gotten a new fitting and a half dozen new bras; by some miracle she had surpassed her mother and grown to a K-Cup! Although, Iris had to admit, Opal's breasts were much rounder and firmer; Iris' were the result of weight gain, fat, sagging tits that hung almost to her crotch.

Iris bought a few dresses, long, flowing gowns that turned into almost mini-skirts when the fabric stretched across her spacious rear. She'd even managed to find a half dozen or so pairs of stockings at a store that was designed specifically for "rubenesque" women. Iris had almost died of embarrassment walking into such a store; but she'd found herself walking into nearly every women's clothing store in the shopping center. Not because she couldn't find clothes; clothes for women of her size grow increasingly easy to find with each passing year. But rather, she was on a wild goose chase around the mall, because she couldn't locate one particular piece of clothing that she was in most desperate need of; panties!

Iris had scoured every store in the mall, weighed down by both the new pounds she'd been packing on and the multitude of shopping bags she was dragging around. But alas, not one store made a pair of nice looking underwear that would fit her massive, mutant, backside. Any panties that were large enough to cover her gigantic white cheeks were too ugly for a young, sex starved, girl like Iris to wear. Eventually, she'd begged the tailor in an upscale boutique to design and sew a pair of underwear for her from scratch. She'd wanted to shrivel up from shame making such a ridiculous request, but it had been an absolute necessity. Unfortunately for Iris, the old tailor's sixty plus inch measuring tape would not reach around her backside, and he'd matter-of-factly informed her that her butt was just too big to clothe properly. A complete wreck, Iris had raced home, sure to make that her last stop of the night.

Depressed and ashamed, Iris turned to the only comfort she still had in her life; masturbation. She'd stripped off the clothes she'd worn to the mall and planted her chunky butt directly in front of the mirror. She barely spat on her butt-plug before jamming it up her dumper. The mixture of pleasure and pain normally drove her wild; on that particular evening, it barely made her spine tingle. She had a full fist frigging in and out of her sopping cunt, the butt-plug stretching her sphincter, and heavy weights clamped onto her fat teats and it still wasn't enough; Iris simply could not bring herself to climax. Frustrated, she yanked the plug out of her stretched asshole, tore the clamps off her nipples, and gave up on getting herself off. (Although, she still made sure to chug down her protein shake.)

Deranged, Iris formed a desperate plan. She pulled on a pair of newly purchased black stockings. She snapped on a newly bought bra- a lacy, black, strapless number with a clasp in the front that put her newly grown, humongous knockers on full display. She wiggled into a red dress that barely managed to cover her massive, wobbling, backside. She was a vision; pear shaped, but still with plunging cleavage and a waist that was disproportionately narrow. The rear of her dress was still flipped up from when Iris was struggling to fit into clothing. Her COW tattoo shone darkly on her massive pale butt cheek. Iris gave it a hearty slap, leaving her own hand print etched into her doughy flesh as she flipped the red dress down. Who cared if she didn't have any underwear? Maybe that would give the boys easier access to her achingly empty cunt. She'd finally given in; her vibrator and her fingers were no longer enough.

Iris needed some dick!

* * *

Iris drove like a maniac, her pussy dripping with anticipation, her stomach burning with anxiety. Any butterflies she had about going out in public had long since dissipated. Any apprehensions about men lusting after her had faded away. She wanted, no she needed to be screwed senseless and treated like a fuck doll. It was her only hope of achieving an orgasm.

Had Iris been paying more attention to her surroundings, she would have realized she was in a part of town she didn't recognize. She was miles away from the house she shared with her mother, halfway across town, and far outside of the college campus. She was almost to the next county before she caught her mistake. It didn't matter. Iris kept driving, and pulled up to a well-lit parking lot, packed with cars; music pouring from the structure. A dance club, maybe? Hell, even if it was a gentlemen's club Iris was more than willing to jump on stage and shake her fat, cow, ass for a couple dollars, especially if it meant someone would take her to the champagne room.

Iris parked her car and sauntered to the door. Young people were streaming in and out, laughing, stumbling, spectacularly drunk. Iris breathed a sigh of relief, a normal nightclub. Maybe she could find some hot young hunk to take her home and bang her brains out. He might even be nice enough to treat her like a lady.

Iris was stopped briefly by a big, butch looking female bouncer. She made Iris flash her ID and hand over a wad of cash from deep within her purse before she could pass. The bouncer was glaring at Iris with disgust throughout the entire process. Iris assumed it was jealousy, but it could have also been the fact that the giant rumped beauty's fat white ass, and full, milky, tits were looking downright pornographic in her skimpy red dress.

Iris was handed a drink and swallowed it down without even looking at it. The liquor burned her throat and made her gag, but it felt warm going down and helped chase away the precious few butterflies still left in her stomach. A tall, thin, man who had been dancing alone grabbed her by the arm and led her onto the dance floor. Iris moved along, swaying to the pulsating beat.

The young man wasted no time in grasping Iris by the hips, his fingers plunging deep into her billowing flesh as he rammed his pelvis against her wobbling backside. Iris didn't care, she was lost in the feeling of having a young man wanting her. Her heart started to race with the anticipation of what was to come later. This was a man who didn't just want her; he wanted her big, stupid, butt, and even though they were dancing like a couple of sex starved teens, he wasn't exactly treating her like a sex toy. Or so she thought.

Iris was so caught up in her own head, daydreaming about the night ahead, that she didn't feel the young man she was dancing with remove one of his hands from her jiggling flesh. She didn't hear his belt coming undone over the sound of the music. But she did faintly feel the heat of the humid air in the club against her bare ass cheeks and exposed pussy as he flipped her skirt up. And she definitely felt, and smelled, his cum as it exploded across her fat, quaking, backside.

Iris cried out and whirled to face the man who had assaulted her, but he had already disappeared into the crowd. She spun in place, at a complete loss, too panicked to think, even to push her skirt down. Iris watched as nearby groups pointed at her and laughed. She read their lips as one girl called her a slut, and, even worse, when one girl read the COW tattoo on her buttocks. Iris finally had the sense to push her skirt down, smearing the cum across her blubbery ass cheek. She burst into tears and ran from the club. She sprinted past her car and kept running, not caring where she was going, just wanting to flee the horror behind her.

Iris finally stopped, panting for breath. She was lost in a dark alley, so far down between tall buildings that the only light came from the moon and stars above. The windows on the buildings were boarded up, the harsh red brick blackened from years of neglect. She paused, she took a deep breath, steadying herself. Iris opened her purse and rummaged through it; no service on her cell phone. Oh well, Iris could faintly hear the music, and she knew if she followed the alley she would eventually find the street. Then she could find her car; and go home. Her face burned. The first boy she had come into contact with in months had treated her like little more than a cum rag. And the public, rather than rushing to her rescue, had reacted in revulsion, cursing Iris for the slut she had been acting like. She didn't care about sex anymore that night; she wasn't sure if she ever would again. The big bottomed beauty screamed into the darkness.

BigK7o8
BigK7o8
195 Followers