Shy Jared Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers

Jared smiled shyly, his face still flushed with sex. He wasn't ready to put his mouth on Darryl's cock, and he was grateful for the older man's understanding.

Darryl sat on the bed and Jared, topless and with his fly still unzipped got on his hands and knees. He rested on his elbows while parting the flaps of Darryl's green robe to unveil that big beautiful cock that had filled his dreams.

Darryl smiled as the young man stared awed at the sight before him, unconsciously adjusting his glasses in a way that was painfully cute.

Moving slowly, and almost with a sort of reverence, Jared wrapped those thin white fingers around that thick engorged shaft. He held the hard phallus in his hand and spat on its surface several times. He started stroking with one hand and then used two, unable to tear his eyes from the pulsing cock. Jared couldn't see how Darryl's face contorted with ecstasy.

"Faster Honey-Babe, go faster."

Jared never tore his eyes away as he reverted back to one hand, and spat to give himself some more lubricant. His hand moved up and down the shaft faster and faster. He was barely aware of himself moving closer, until his face was barely a few inches away from his flogging hand.

Jared dreamily leaned even closer and wrapped his lips around the fat reddened plug of Darryl's cockhead.

Darryl made a sound half-snarl and half-groan as he came. Jared seemed to wake up from the trance he had been in as heavy ropes of come splattered his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. None of it hit his mouth, he had drawn away when he felt Darryl's cock spasm.

Darryl panted, his eyes closed. When he opened them, Jared was watching him with a timid expression on his face. He was unsure what to do next.

Darryl smiled and whipped a blob of pearly white semen from Jared's cheek. He slowly and deliberately smeared it on those full slightly parted pink lips. Jared flushed and his hot little tongue went out to lap at his lip's translucent coating.

Silently, Darryl fed every drop of his semen to Jared, wiping it up with his thumb and either panting his wet lips or pushing his thumb into his half-opened mouth. They never broke eye contact. Jared had never done anything so intimate.

The spell broke when Jared lapped the last trace of come from his full lower lip and dropped his eyes. The two men performed the ritual act of getting clothed. When they were clothed, Jared clung to Darryl a tight hug.

"Thank you so much. Can I come back tomorrow?"

The first line was so sincere it was adorable, the second line was so eager and puppyish that it was more adorable. Darryl let out a long belly-laugh and hugged the sweet sexy boy so hard that Jared wheezed.

"You can come back whenever you want Beautiful."

Jared grabbed his satchel and put on his light winter coat, but before he went out the door Darryl stopped him.

"Jared... I just wanted to say thank you."

Jared blushed. "Why on earth are you thanking me? You're the one who saved me from those assholes, and... and you're the one who is doing all of this to me. I love it all. I should be thanking you."

Jared broke eye contact, so anxious about what he had just said that he was practically cringing with embarrassment.

Darryl shook his head. "It ain't like that at all. I'm just a horny old man who fixed your glasses and put my hand down your pants. I want to thank you for liking it. I want to thank you for liking me, and for letting this horny old bastard see you again."

Jared flushed harder. "Your not a b-bastard. Your welcome."

Jared gave him a little wave and slipped out of his flat..

---

The bullies had long since given up, and it was a beautiful day as Jared walked home, whistling 'Ring my Bell' by Anita Ward. He had a lover, a mentor, a friend. He had a secret, and his name was Darryl.

*Thank you for reading! If you like my work, please check out my 'Poor Simon' series, or 'The Bottom Tier'.

I am almost done with Poor Simon and then I will have more time to devote to Darryl and Jared.*

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers
12