Shy Jared Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers

Darryl ran his hands down Jared's body, his head gently reeling with delight. What had he ever done to deserve this? A gorgeous shy boy completely devoted to him.

Jared let out a little gasp when the older man gently played with his hard tiny nipples. Darryl stroked Jared's sweet sensitive little ass, massaging the cheeks. He kissed one cheek gently, and Jared squealed at the sensation of his rough stubbled cheeks against the tender skin.

Jared got on his hands and knees, and then lowered his upper body so his ass was in the air. He slowly stroked his cock, carefully making sure not to get too close, backing away whenever a wave of pleasure struck him. His left cheek was pressed into the rough warm fabric of the army blanket, and he looked up at Darryl as the older man knelt behind him.

Darryl wanted to taste the boy. Jared let out a feverish moan of pleasure as the man started flicking his tongue against the sweet silky little cheeks. He tongued the hollows in the side, and he swirled his tongue in the sexy little dimple above the crack of his ass. Jared trembled like a tuning fork, letting out sexy little whines, pushing back gently to feel Darryl's tongue and teeth.

Darryl's gentle manipulations circled closer and closer to his asshole. Jared put his hands in small trembling fists on the bedspread, afraid to touch his cock in case he exploded. He saw a drop of clear fluid land on the bedspread, making a tiny dark dot on the dull green fabric. His cock was rock hard and bright red and the foreskin had pulled back to show a shiny head that was so bright red it was almost purple. Liquid pooled in a ring around the edge of his foreskin, and gleamed in the slit and around the hole.

Jared yelped as Darryl thrust his tongue into his tiny twitching pink hole. The motion of the boy's slender hips sent two more drops of precome onto the army blanket. Darryl tasted the earthy musky taste of Jared, and plunged his tongue deeper, drawing sweet cries from the boy.

"No more! D-Darryl I'm gonna! I'm gonna come."

Darryl backed away and gently rubbed Jared's thigh as he trembled and gasped, precome falling in drops to the blanket. Jared's breaths slowed, and his face was bright red.

"Sorry for shouting Darryl. I...I just didn't want it to be o-over."

Darryl chuckled. "Oh baby, I am so hard right now. I'm gonna fuck your sweet little ass so hard..."

Darryl straitened and rubbed his cock against Jared's buttock so the boy could feel how hard he was. Jared trembled. "Please Darryl... Please fuck me. Please be gentle though."

"Oh Honey, I'm not gonna fuck you until we're both good and lubed up." He rubbed his cock against Jared's thigh, and then leaned down to kiss his buttock.

Jared moaned when Darryl teased one thick finger into his asshole. The finger was slick with lube. He was holding the bottle of oil in his left hand and pouring oil into the fingers on his right. Darryl poured more oil on his fingers, and plunged two fingers deep inside the boy, stretching and wriggling. Jared whimpered when those fingers brushed his prostate.

Jared turned his head to watch Darryl work. He saw Darryl pouring oil into his three cupped fingers and tilting oil into his twitching hole. Lubricant ran in little streams down his slim thighs and down the pouch of his scrotum. Jared squirmed and cried out when Darryl put three fingers inside of him, going slowly and stretching his ass even further.

Jared gasped softly when he saw Darryl's cock. Darryl's cock was thick, and more eager then he had ever seen it. Precome ran in a single trickle along the underside of it, and it bobbed gently with every thrust of Darryl's hand.

"Almost ready Baby." Darryl purred, looking into Jared's eyes. "You want this Baby? You want me to fuck you Jared? Tell me what you want Beautiful."

Jared whimpered when Darryl stroked his cock with an oily hand, covering that monstrous length with a thin shiny layer of lubricant.

"Please Darryl! Please fuck me! Fuck me all the way!"

Darryl leaned down to kiss Jared's buttock. "As you wish Beautiful."

Jared whimpered as Darryl lead the thick cone-shaped tip of his cock to Jared's loosened asshole. The tip felt as hard as a piece of wood, as hot as the side of a stove. Slick and slippery, parting the shivering ring of muscle slowly. Darryl groaned deep in his throat, his oily hands grabbing Jared's hips, but gently.

Jared closed his eyes and took deep whimpering breaths as Darryl slowly bumped his hips deeper and deeper. Prying and cracking him open, filling his ass with the huge hard length of his manhood. Jared struggled not to clamp down, to stay relaxed.

"Shh, Sexy. You're being amazing right now. Oh you are so fucking tight!"

Darryl took deep breaths as he took the sweet boy's virginity. Sweat streamed down their interlocked bodies. Darryl started to bump hips, gently fucking the boy with about half of his fat cock. Jared let out breathy feminine little cries.

"Oh! Oh Darryl! Oh Darryl that feel so! So amazing!"

Darryl groaned and pushed in about half an inch further, feeling how tight the boy was and feeling his body convulse and tremble and hearing that vulnerable little cry of pain and pleasure.

Darryl rubbed his cock with more oil and went in. He slid a little easier. "You are such a sexy little thing right now Baby."

He put his hands on smoothness of those thighs and started to fuck him faster, his slick cock going in the tiniest fraction further with every stroke. Jared loved it, crying out softly every time Darryl was in him. He felt so incredibly full, and whole.

Darryl's body was covered in sweat, and as he thrust in, Jared let out a high whimper of pleasure and pain as the head of his cock scraped the young boy's prostate. Jared could feel the soft heavy pressure against the back of his balls, and the wiry tuft of hair against his crack.

"I'm in all the way Beautiful... Try to relax a little."

Jared let out a little whimper and a deep breath. His muscles slowly relaxed, making his older lover groan with the sensation. Finally, Darryl took hold of the young boy's hips and started to really fuck him. Jared was moving back and forth on the bed with the force of it, and crying out at how good it felt. He put his face against the sheets and started flogging his hand over his hard cock, panting and gasping for air.

His cock was slick with precome, it was almost like when he masturbated with lube. His hand rippled over his hard cock and he got close.

"Darryl!" He whimpered. "I'm gonna come!"

"Right behind you Beautiful."

Darryl went faster, pounding his fat cock in and out of Jared's asshole. Jared whimpered and screamed as Darryl's hand went around to stroke his slender drooling cock. Faster and faster until...

"Oh my GOD!" Jared gasped, breathless. Come spurted out in an amazing white rope so that it hit the bed near his chest. A few more dribbles came out while Jared was reeling in his orgasm. A moment later he felt Darryl grunt and something hot and creamy filled his ass to the brim.

They lay down on the bed, gasping and sweating in the heat. Jared lay on his stomach, loving the way Darryl's come leaked down his thigh. Darryl lay on his back, amazed at how good it felt. It had been so long since he had fucked a boy. His hand rested on Jared's back.

"That was beyond amazing Jared."

Jared snuggled in. "I love you Darryl." There. He had said it.

Darryl took the comment very seriously. He thought about it for a moment, and let out a sigh.

"Jared, you know it would never work out. I'm fifty nine, and you're only eighteen. By the time I'm impotent and wasting away in some government care facility, you'll only be thirty, or even twenty five. You have your whole life ahead of you."

Jared started to cry softly. He was trying not to, trying to wipe his eyes and tense his stomach to stop the sobs, but he was crying anyway, which made it somehow more pitiful.

He took several deep breaths, and then he crawled so that his chest was resting on Darryl's chest. He put his head down on the downy fur of him and whispered.

"I know. I'm not stupid Darryl. All I know is that I want to have you while I still can. A few years, maybe even ten or twelve if you keep using those pills. I want to be with you Darryl. I don't care how old you are."

Tears budded in the older man's eyes, and they kissed gently. The furnace boiled away, and they rested together on their bed for the first time. They had thousands more to go.

THE END

*I wanted this to be one of my lighter series. I wanted to end it here before my...um... dark side took over. I hope you liked a story without any murder, suicide, torture, or rape in it!

hehe, I'm going to hell*

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers
12