Shy Little Sally Ch. 02

Story Info
Sally's mom eats pussy. too.
6.2k words
4.52
101.4k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,585 Followers

Sally awoke and stretched her sexy little body. She looked around and wondered where Rhonda could be. Sally threw a robe on and walked down the stairs. The shy little eighteen year old was shocked at what she saw. Sitting at the dinning table was her lover with her legs spread wide open; a petite oriental girl with long black hair was between the voluptuous redhead's legs licking away.

"What the hell is going on? Is there a female in this city that you did not have sex with?

"Relax little girl and come to mommy." While the maid eats my cunt I want you to suck my tits."

Shy little Sally gazed at the ample breast with big pink aureoles and pointy nipples, her jealousy and anger faded away, her desire for the voluptuous redhead filled her senses and pleasing the busty redhead was all that mattered. Sally puckered her red lips and sucked on the rubbery nipples until Rhonda moaned with delight, the sensual woman fucked the house cleaner's face hard; her juices flowed into the maid's sucking mouth. The maid withdrew her glistening face from the sopping cunt and smiled at Sally and said, "You are just as precious as Rhonda said you were." The petite oriental girl crawled between the blond girl's legs and commenced licking her clit.

"Oh god, that feels so good, please don't stop. Your hair feels like silk, you eat pussy so great and your face is beautiful. Just like that, yes." Sally reached orgasm and thanked her for the wonderful pussy licking. The young girl got to her feet and kissed Sally passionately on the lips. They gazed into each other's eyes. Sally smiled when she realized that the girl was shorter than herself but her breast were larger, she guessed a 36Dcup.

"Good little pussy licker, just like you, show her how grateful you are, put her on the floor and kiss her all over, then tongue fuck her cunt and ass. Show her what my little girl can do."

Sally kissed her ears and neck, sucked her tits and kissed her way down to her wet pussy. Sally was fascinated with her long black silky pubic hair. She kissed the dark pussy and then flicked her tongue in and out of the excited cunt. The juice tasted sweet, Sally licked, and sucked faster, she quickly sucked the aroused girl to orgasm.

"Sally this is Lee; she is my maid and is my little girl too. That would make you sisters in lust! Both of you are to call me mommy and I want you to get along like loving sisters, I want you to be best friends."

"That will be easy to do, Sally is beautiful and really knows how to suck a girl's cunt!" The nineteen-year -old dark haired beauty said.

"Lee is right, it will be easy to be friends with such a lovely creature." Sally and Rhonda got ready for work, they kissed Lee goodbye and headed to the office. Sally complained about the skimpy clothes that Rhonda made her wear to work. Rhonda told her that she enjoyed her sweet little girl looking like a slut!

The little blond was busy with paper work when her boss and lover entered her office and informed her that Linda and herself were going to go check out the new video's coming out and would be gone for the rest of the day. Rhonda gave her money for a taxi and told her to lock up.

Sally worked hard for the next two hours. Every thing was caught up and she decided to get a snack and soda. Her high-heels clopped as she walked the hallway and she noticed the door was open in the order room. The women all stared at Sally as she passed by. Sally waived at them and smiled.

Sally went into the small room with the snack machines and purchased a cola. She bent down to reach for her can of soda when she heard a voice say, "Look at the little slut, she is not wearing any panties, you can see her ass and pussy. Let's have some fun with the slut."

Sally turned around and was looking at five women from the order room. They all moved in close to her. She tried to get away saying, "Excuse me please."

They pressed against her, blocking her way. Her tits were squeezed; hands went to her pussy and ass. "Shit, her nipples are hard and sticking out, the slut's cunt is soaking wet already, what a fucking slut!"

"What are you doing? Let me go, please. I have to get back to work."

"We have something you can work on; we have hot cunts for you, if you are going to dress like a cheap whore then you have to do what cheap whores do." Poor Sally was pushed to her knees and skirts were lifted, panties were dropped, and cunts were exposed. There were trimmed pussies, bald pussies and hairy cunts.

"Please let me go. Why are you doing this to me?"

"Look bitch, don't try to act innocent with us; we know that you suck Rhonda and Linda off, we know that you are a cunt lapping slut, so do what you do best slut, eat our cunts and eat them good. You know that you want these hot cunt's, we are giving you a treat."

The frightened girl gazed at all the aroused pussies surrounding her, she did not see any way out, she thought it best to just do it and get it over with. Sally was shocked to discover that the aroma from all of the aroused cunts was making her pussy wet. The blond girl licked the first woman, slowly at first, her pink tongue increased speed, and she sucked and licked the pussy to climax. She went to the next one and grabbed hold of her buttocks and dove right in, Sally was licking and sucking feverishly.

The women pushed the pretty face to their sloppy cunts and yelled, "Yeah, eat that cunt bitch, suck it, just like that, good little slut; ladies we have us a first class pussy licking fuck slut here, she is the best!"

Sally was bewildered, after all the pussy she sucked the line did not go down, it grew! There seemed to be an endless supply of wet juicy pussy to lick. She did not know that as one finished using Sally's talented tongue she would go back to the order room and send out another. The word got out to every office in the building. Most of course did not come but the number that did cum was high. Some just watched and others fingered themselves as they watched and others offered their steamy cunts for Sally to eat. The women ranged from 18 to 55. There were short ones and tall ones, fat ones and thin ones. They were white, black, tan, yellow and red. Sally licked them all to orgasm. Two women from another office helped Sally to her feet; they helped her clean up and lock up and offered her a ride home.

The two tall busty brunettes ushered the used blond girl out of the car and into an apartment building. "Where are we going? I thought you were going to take me home!"

"WE will but you need a couple of drinks first." They sat her on the sofa and brought her some spiked wine. They put on some sexy music and started to strip, Sally was taken by the hand and told to join them. Sally felt dizzy and stumbled but was caught by one of the sexy women. The two busty beauties were now clad in only their stockings as they kicked off their shoes. They stripped Sally nude and tweaked her tits, finger fucked her pussy and ass.

Sally gasped at the sight of the two seductive women, the large breast, the silver dollar sized aureoles, and the thick matt of pubic hair on their aroused cunts. Her head was pressed to a pair of large breast and she was ordered, "Suck my big tits slut, we are going to fuck the shit out of you and you are going to love it; when we get through with you, your ass will be begging us to let you come back for more."

Sally eagerly sucked the pointy nipples slobbering all over them. The other woman was behind her finger fucking her wet slit. Sally moaned in ecstasy, her pussy was dripping. "Oh, oh, oh, Nooooo, it hurtssss, Pleaseee..!!!"

The woman behind her had strapped on a thick 12" dildo and roughly stuffed it up her tight little pussy. "Come on cunt, fuck my big dick, take it all, cum all over it!" The aggressive brunette pulled Sally's head back by her blond hair and yelled, "Yes that's it, fuck back, move that sweet ass, shit yeah, take it all slut!"

The pain gave way to pleasure and Sally experienced multiple orgasms. Her head was pulled forward and pushed down to the hairy cunt in front of her. Being bent over like this gave the woman behind her better access to her pussy and the dildo plowed deeper into her hungry cunt. She licked and sucked the sopping hairy cunt with fervor. "Eat that cunt bitch, I'm going to cum all over your pretty little face!"

Sally was being pushed back and forth, her cunt slammed into the big dildo and her mouth into the sopping cunt.The big fat dildo rammed in and out of her hot cunt, "Yes fuck me back, you like my big cock shoved up your slut cunt, don't you bitch? Oh yeah, your slut cunt is stretched so wide and your slut juice is all over my cock, keep pushing that ass back at me, you love it don't you slut?"

"Yes I do, I've never had anything that big before, it fills me up, it is so deep, oh yeah it feels so good, fuck meeee...!" Her mouth was pushed back in the cunt and her face was glistening with cum and pussy juice.

The dildo withdrew from her smoldering pussy with a loud plop sound. The woman got on the floor on her back and instructed Sally to ride the motherfucker. Sally straddled the big cock and lowered her dripping cunt to the big dildo and it disappeared in her horny hole. She rode the big dildo like a cowgirl riding a wild bronco. Sally moaned and groaned lustfully.

From behind, a firm hand pushed her down and forward, she felt something probing her virgin ass hole. Sally never felt so horny before and her head was spinning from the wine, she could not think clearly. Suddenly she felt her ass hole open and stretched, her ass was full and every stroke she took on the big dildo brought her back to the big dildo in her formerly tight ass. She could feel her ass hole stretch and the deep penetration brought both pain and pleasure. She flailed about with abandon; they were fucking her in unison. Both holes were stuffed full; Shy little Sally was being fucked like never before and she loved every minute of it. They dropped her off and told her that she could come to their office to get her slut holes fucked anytime that she wants. They laughed as they watched her hobble and limp like a well -fucked whore.

"Where the fuck were you?" Rhonda demanded to know. Sally told her the whole story and was surprised to hear Rhonda laugh.

"I saw the way you were walking and now I know why. In such a short time, you went from a sweet girl to a total slut. I am so proud of you."

"Proud! How can you be proud of me? I feel shame."

"I told you before not to be ashamed to do what you like to do. Oh, by the way, Wanda has a job for you tomorrow and you can earn some money to send home to your mother."

"Well at least some good can come from all of this decadent sex."

The next day Wanda picked Sally up, drove her to a plush hotel, and handed her room keys. "You are so fortunate to be able to spend Saturday afternoon having great sex and getting paid for it!"

Sally entered the room, sat on the bed, and wondered who would be coming through the door. The door opened and a blond -women in her mid twenties with short hair, big brown eyes and 34Ccup breast said, "Hi, my name is Jennifer. Why are you still dressed? That's all right I love to unwrap my presents!"

Sally stared at the young woman in white shorts, blue tank top, tennis shoes and white thick socks. "Oh my god, you were on television today, I saw you playing tennis!"

"That's right love, I won the big match and now I am here to celebrate with you." She walked to the bed and started removing Sally's clothes. When Sally was naked Jennifer exclaimed, "What a cute little bird you are; I'm going to love fucking you!

Sally watch intently as the athlete removed her outfit displaying shapely legs with firm muscles, flat stomach and trimmed pussy with a small patch of blond pubic hair shaped like a tennis racquet. Her body was dripping with sweat. She removed her sweat socks and stood totally naked. Jennifer took the hand of her little companion and lifted Sally to her feet. Sally was taken in her strong arms and kissed passionately. The dominant tennis player's tongue explored her sweet little mouth and two fingers were inserted into her wet pussy. "You will do rather nicely love, I saved all my sweat just for you. Instead of a shower, I like to have a little bird such as you lick my entire body clean. Start with my lovely face and lick up all of my sweat, don't miss an inch."

The startled little blond girl licked the entire body of the muscular woman, she felt strange doing this. She was instructed to lick under her armpits and in her ass hole. When Sally got to her feet, she was ordered to suck each toe and lick every inch of her sweaty feet!

Sally was roughly pushed down on the bed. Jennifer kissed up her legs and probed her sweet cunt with a flickering tongue. Sally trembled as she reached a shattering orgasm. The tennis player smiled and kissed her on the lips. Sally tasted her own pussy juice. Jennifer then slid her muscular body up to Sally's pretty face. She straddled her head and lowered her sopping cunt to her face. "That's it bitch, suck my hot British cunt, you American slut. Stick that little pink tongue all the way up my wet cunt, don't stop please, oh yes, you eat pussy so fucking good, I want to take you back to London with me." She screamed out in wild lust as she reached orgasm; the British woman fucked her face furiously, her cunt moved over Sally's face and roughly pressed into it. Sally could hardly breathe as her nose was up the smoldering cunt.

"You were wonderful, I will be asking for you again. Next month there is a big match in London, perhaps we could get you to suck all the cum out of my opponent's cunt before the match and drain all of her strength; then after the match you can service me."

"London? That's a long way to go. I am trying to save money for my mom, she is taking care of my father who hade a stroke."

"Well my little slut, this is indeed your lucky day. She handed Sally the thousand dollars for her fee. Half of it was hers. Then she shocked Sally and gave her a three thousand dollar tip. " Don't worry about getting to London, I will pay the fare and if you do my opponent and I your tip will be double."

They kissed goodbye and Sally said, "Thank you so very much, you are so generous, I am yours to do with whatever you want. I've never been to London, it sounds great."

"Perhaps you can make a holiday out of it, I know quite a few women that would pay handsomely to have your sweet face between their horny legs. You could fly home with your pretty face fully fucked by British cunt and your purse full of British pounds! See you soon love."

Sally burst thru the door and called out, "Rhonda come here please, look what I have!" Rhonda told her that she did well and that Wanda was on the way over for her money. Sally said that the five hundred that Wanda got was nothing and that she was happy to pay it.

"Don't feel sorry for Wanda, she has lots of girls working for her and some of them do several jobs a day, she makes tons of money." The doorbell rang and the buxom redhead said, "Speak of the devil", answered the door, and let the madam in.

Wanda took her money and said, "You made quite a hit with the tennis star, and you are going to make yourself a bundle of money. Tomorrow you have a date with an Italian contessa, whom I hear is extremely generous if she likes you. I will pick you up at eight and drive you to an exclusive country club for dinner with her."

Wanda left and Sally handed the money to her voluptuous lover and asked her to put the money in her bank account and send a cheek to her mother. The little blond woman said that she would have to open her own bank account soon. Rhonda said that she must be careful with this amount of cash unless she wanted to claim it all as income. The sexy redhead suggested that Sally call her mother and invite her to come see her and give her the money then. Sally called and said her mom would come tomorrow if she could get her sister to care for dad. Sally went up to take a long bath.

Rhonda answered the telephone and was told that Sally's mom would be there tomorrow evening, she gave her directions and hung up. Sally was so excited when she heard the news. "But I have to go on a date. What if I miss her?"

"Don't worry I will keep her here until you get home, I am sure that she wants to see you too."

"What are we going to tell her? How am I going to explain going out and having so much money?"

"We will tell her that you are seeing clients and cultivating sales. It may be misleading but it is true. Let's go to bed and you can get your beauty rest after you tell me how you made the tennis player happy and eat my hot cunt!"

Wanda picked Sally up and drove her to the country club; Rhonda slipped it to her skimpiest satin robe and waited for Sally's mom. The first thing she did was hand the attractive blond woman the money and inform her that her daughter would be back soon. Sally's mom started to tell the sensual redhead her name when Rhonda interrupted her and told her that she wanted to call her mom. She then told mom to open the envelope. "Oh my god, where did all this money come from?"

"Sally is doing very good and her sales skills are earning her big bucks." Mom ran over and kissed the sexy redhead. The dominating woman held mom tight and kissed her full on the lips, her robe opened reveling huge breast with aroused pointy nipples circled by red aureoles.

Mom turned crimson and stared at the voluptuous temptress; her eyes traveled from the ample breast down to the fat pussy lips of the red-haired cunt. She licked her lips and was visibly beguiled by the redhead sex goddess. Her arousal was conspicuous and she was trembling.

"How long have you been into women? Tell me all about it."

"How did you know? I never told anyone."

"Well, I can tell by the lust in your eyes when you look at my body. You are trembling with desire. Tell me everything."

"Until last summer I never thought of being with a woman. My husband had been my only lover. One evening my next-door neighbor was out by her pool and was blasting her music. I went to her house and knocked on the door. My intention was to ask politely for her to lower the music. The bitch pulled me in her house and pushed me against the wall. She took off her bathing suit and made me suck her big breast, then she threw me to the floor and straddled my face and made me eat her hairy cunt!"

"Was it only one time?"

"No, she makes me go over to her place several times a week and forces me to do all kinds of vile things!"

"If you didn't like it you wouldn't keep going back for more. You have to admit to yourself that you love it. Be honest, you love it don't you?"

"Well, I guess so, it's so degrading but my pussy gets all wet."

"Take off your fucking clothes, I want to see you naked." Mom stripped naked and walked toward the sexy redhead."

"Stop! Go back, get on your knees, crawl over here, and lick my hot cunt!" Mom crawled over to the sensual redhead and felt a tingle in her little pussy, she was succumbing to the will of her daughter's employer. The petite blond mother began kissing up the shapely legs toward the steamy cunt.

"Hold it, look up at me with those big blue eyes and tell me just how much you want my sopping cunt'"

"I want it, I want it bad, I can smell your pussy and I want to lick it. Please may I eat your beautiful pussy."?

"That's a good little mom. I will call you mom and from now on you will refer to me as mistress; you will submit to me totally and do everything I tell you to do. Is that clear?"

"Yes mistress, it is clear."

"Good girl, now you may ear my cunt, gobble it all up, my little cunt lapper."

The blond mother licked and sucked with fervor, she gazed in awe at the enlarged clit and sucked it as hard as her little mouth could. Mom sucked the swollen pussy lips and sucked the whole cunt in her mouth. She stuck her pink tongue as far up the sopping cunt as she possibly could, she licked clean all of the love juice from the hot cunt and puckered ass hole. Mom was lost in lust and feasted on the sex of her mistress.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,585 Followers
12