Shy Virgin's Fear Becomes Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were attracted to each other – physically – but both were scared, and she was especially protective of my feelings given the age difference, so nothing happened for the longest time. Then one night we were drinking wine and had a little more than usual and suddenly we found ourselves kissing passionately. Um, 'the rest is history,' as they say, I mean, we made love together that night. Oh, it felt marvelous to at last feel the naked flesh of another against my own, but mostly it was a huge relief to know that I too could feel intimacy, and to feel . . . Oops, I don't want to embarrass you with TOO many gory details. Or, not all at once anyway . . . But that is how I came to know love and – physical intimacy."

Denise WAS embarrassed, but also very excited. She cleared her throat and asked, "What happened to her?"

Suddenly Pauline looked sad. "Oh, we were lovers for several years, and it was all very wonderful. Then - she died, Denise. Breast cancer. She denied to herself for a long time that there was something wrong, and then it was too late."

A tear welled in Pauline's eye, and Denise leaned forward to give her friend a hug. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Pauline." They clung to each other for a moment, then backed away.

"Well, life goes on. Margaux was an angel and she gave me a wonderful gift, but I've really had a wonderful life since. In her honor I do not let myself be at all depressed about it.

"But – enough of sad things. Denise, don't get me wrong, and don't hesitate to tell me to go jump in a snow bank – but do you have any idea how beautiful you are all scrubbed pink in that fluffy robe, with your hair still slightly damp – especially when you blush sweetly like you're doing right now - and what beautiful pictures I could take of you?"

Given the types of pictures that her friend obviously preferred taking Denise didn't just blush but turned beet-red with embarrassment. She swallowed nervously, and Pauline quickly followed up:

"Oh, I don't mean nude photos – necessarily. I also do lots of portraits and – conventional work. You look so sweet and lovely – would you mind if I only snapped a few pictures just for myself? I'll give you prints and you can show them off to your friends."

Denise had a strong suspicion that once she took out the camera Pauline would not be satisfied with "conventional" photos. She was surprised to find that she didn't care, and in fact – that she would be disappointed if Pauline WAS satisfied. That devil-may-care feeling was back in full force, along with a strong affection for her new friend. Yes, she wanted to be photographed, and she wanted. . . she cut off the thought and instead looked the other directly in the eyes and said, "Yes, Pauline. I think I would like that."

With this potentially provocative response – Pauline warned herself not to read too much into it - it now became the her turn to feel her mouth to go dry with excitement and nervousness. She merely nodded and rose to get a camera, selecting an uncomplicated model with few time-consuming bells and whistles. She also turned down the lights so as to enhance the effect of the flickering firelight, then began to click some casual close-up snapshots. After a few of these she paused and looked at the younger woman thoughtfully, assembling compositions in her mind.

"May I pose you?" She asked. Denise nodded. "Why don't you stretch out on the couch and I'll take a few full length shots. Here, put your arm on the backrest like this . . . "

For several minutes Pauline alternated between snapping pictures and rearranging her young friend, occasionally picking up and placing a limb in precisely the position she wanted, or tilting Denise's head one way or another. She also parted the robe some at the bottom, exposing the girl's legs up to mid-thigh.

Denise made no objection, and found the entire experience very gratifying. Pauline was gentle and slow, not like the manic caricature of a photographer in a high-fashion photo shoot. She paused between poses to think and was very solicitous of Denise's physical and mental comfort. After shooting a roll Pauline paused to reload, and for a moment Denise was afraid that her fears would not come true . . . Then the beautiful photographer asked if her friend was willing to get down on the fur rug for the next batch. Now Denise found herself terrified that her fears WOULD come true! She nodded, and climbed down onto the soft fur. Finally she heard the words she both feared most and hoped most to hear . . .

"Denise, 'no' is a perfectly acceptable answer, but oh my goodness, you would make such a lovely a picture with your beautiful breasts exposed. Do you think you might be willing?" Pauline nervously looked directly into the girl's eyes. Not trusting her voice Denise just nodded. The older woman knelt and gently tugged the white robe off her young friend's naked shoulders. Denise remained totally passive, and let the other take control. She blushed furiously when her breasts were exposed, especially when she saw the woman's eyes grow wide at the sight.

Pauline was made self conscious by her own uncontrollable reaction to the heart-breakingly lovely image of the partially nude young woman, and to cover up she busied herself adjusting the camera. Although her professional work involved photo shoots with naked young women, that was "business," and she always felt strongly that it would be immoral to pursue anything personal with those girls. A lesser consideration - not applicable at the moment - she was usually involved in a "monogamous" relationship with another woman. None of these had been as deep as the one with Margaux, but she still believed in faithfulness.

This current situation photographing Denise was very different, because it was – romantic. Despite Pauline's much greater experience she felt almost the same level of fear and excitement as that she sensed in the shy virgin. Finally, with her voice croaking a bit with that excitement, she directed the young woman into a pose and began taking pictures.

For Denise it was all marvelously sensual: The feel of the soft rug, the warm fire at her back, her beautiful friend focusing with such concentration on HER, her own partially unclothed state. Oh heck, it was downright erotic, and she had to admit she was getting turned on!

Beyond telling about her first lover Pauline had said nothing about her sexual identity and preferences. But Denise had no doubts now about what those preferences were. Or that she was now the target of those preferences. Except target was not the right word, since it implied passive victimhood. She was being passive, letting herself be putty in the older, more sophisticated woman's hands, but did not feel like victim. Actually, she wasn't sure what exactly she felt. She sensed that a seduction was under way, and as with her anticipation of the request to expose herself for the camera she didn't know whether to be more frightened that she was right about this suspicion, or that she would turn out to be wrong.

Denise was not completely correct about a seduction, however. Pauline was ever so willing, but she felt a strong affection for her new young friend, felt perfect sympathy for the difficult phase of life she was going through, and would not push the girl one millimeter further than she was willing to go. At the first resistance, that would be the end. If no resistance appeared, well, the thought of what the end would be in that case was too exciting and delicious to entertain without making herself completely dysfunctional, so she put it out of her mind and focused on picture taking.

Pauline completed a second roll of film, and stopped to reload again. When this was done she knelt beside the young woman and once again rearranged the robe. Or rather disarranged it, tugging here and there, revealing ever more of the girl's beautiful young body. At each additional exposure she paused, looking her friend in the eyes, silently seeking permission, or a veto. Denise returned these looks with a steady gaze of her own, but otherwise remained passive, offering no resistance.

She understood that she was giving implicit encouragement, and was amazed at her boldness. As more and more of the girl's flesh was exposed, and as both women perceived their own excitement mirrored in the other, their hearts began to beat furiously and the blood pound through their veins. Both were acutely aware that they had imperceptibly crossed the threshold from photo session to – something else.

Finally, only the merest scrap of cloth protected the girl's dwindling modesty. Pauline rose and resumed taking pictures, but she was having a hard time concentrating. She stopped after just a few and again knelt beside the almost-nude girl, slowly reaching for that last scrap of cloth, which covered the triangle at the juncture of Denise's legs. As before she accompanied the action with that inquiring gaze. This time, though, the look was less seeking permission than daring the girl to say "no." Denise swallowed but remained passive – which of course meant "yes." With a slight tug at the fabric a downy blonde pubic patch was exposed, and Denise was completely nude.

But Pauline did not stop there. The girl's legs were held close together. Continuing the now completely transparent "device" of posing her friend, Pauline put a hand on one of those milky thighs, near their precious vee, and parted a leg just enough to expose the virginal pink vulva within. Blushing wildly as her most intimate parts came into the other's view, Denise also gasped at the intimate touch. The much more experienced Pauline also struggled to catch her breath when she saw that the girl's labia were glistening with moisture.

Pauline forced herself to take two or three more pictures, which curiously were just head-and-shoulder shots. Then she set the camera down and again knelt close beside the beautiful, naked young woman on the fur rug, once more looking deeply into her eyes. Denise returned the gaze unblinkingly. Pauline moved closer, her face now just inches from Denise's. Still there was no withdrawal or sign of distress from the girl, just obvious excitement matching her own, plus of course shyness and uncertainty at this completely new experience.

Finally Pauline leaned in, ever so slowly, and pressed her lips lightly against those of the young woman. She held the kiss for a moment, then pulled away to give her friend one final opportunity to say "no."

Being stripped and photographed by this beautiful older woman was the most thrilling thing Denise had ever experienced, and it showed in her eyes. She would have gasped at that first kiss, except already she could hardly breathe for excitement. To these pounding emotions was added an overpowering wave of affection, triggered when Pauline reached a hand up to gently and lovingly stroke the young woman's cheek. A tear of mixed joy, nervousness and excitement welled in Denise's eye, and when it escaped onto her cheek Pauline leaned forward and ever so gently kissed the cheek dry.

With that action both women's dam of anticipation and anxiety broke, and they grasped each other in a full embrace, burying their faces in the other's neck and hair. Denise actually wept a bit against the other woman's shoulder. Pauline gently shushed and stroked the girl's hair. She understood: The girl knew that all the uncertainly, frustration, and desire for physical intimacy she had been feeling for so long, and which had found no outlet for release, were on the `threshold of being resolved. In addition there was the new uncertainty related to the gender of the person who would bring about that resolution. Pauline knew the girl needed comfort and psychological space, both of which she did her utmost to give.

After a few minutes Denise recovered and drew her head back from the older woman's shoulder, looking into her sympathetic grey eyes. "I'm a silly goose," she squeaked, and laughed weakly.

"Nonsense, dear," Pauline answered, returning a look of exquisite tenderness. Denise tentatively leaned forward and placed her lips against those of her friend. The women kissed softly, embracing closely, their hands delivering chaste caresses to the other's back and arms.

They kissed in this way for a long, long time. But at some point the tenderness began to transmute itself into heat. Soft caresses reached further and became bolder. Chaste kisses became steamy tongue duels. Pauline pioneered a trail of kisses around the young woman's neck and chest. Denise shyly sought avenues of ingress under the silk robe the other still wore. These were not hard to find, assisted by the other's willingness to ease that access.

Eventually both women were completely nude. Denise was reclined on her back on the fur rug, and Pauline was lying on top of the girl's voluptuous young body. Naked female flesh pressed naked female flesh along the full length of their now tingling bodies: breast to breast, hips to hips, thighs to thighs. They never stopped kissing, but also eagerly sought to increase the level of sexual contact, tweaking nipple against nipple, grinding mound on smooth female thigh. Pauline became more aggressive at the latter game, seeking more intense and direct stimulation.

For while the woman had never seduced a young woman she was a skilled and experienced lesbian, and knew just how to make the delicate and subtle adjustments necessary to bring together labia to labia and clit to clit in the ancient art of the Sapphic tribade. At the first such touch Denise gasped, and in her excitement grasped the other's buttocks, pulling her friend tightly against her. This disturbed the fine adjustments Pauline had skillfully made, and the shocking intensity disappeared as clit separated from clit. Pauline was patient, though, and only found her own excitement and arousal enhanced by the young woman's passion and eagerness. She again made the careful adjustments necessary.

This time Denise understood, and cooperated in sustaining the magical, lubricious contact. As the sensations grew more intense both women exercised extreme self discipline, resisting the overpowering urge to replace subtle and delicate motions with powerful grinding ones, which would only negate the sublime sensation of one clitoris sliding against another, something that only could be experienced if both partners restrained themselves. The tension involved in balancing these impulses generated even more excitement, which magnified the sensation, creating a virtuous cycle the culmination of which was not long in coming.

As the far-more experienced partner, Pauline was the first to feel her climax draw near. She sensed her vaginal juices begin to flood, and knew that soon . . . almost . . . NOW! YES! The orgasm swept through her slender body, and she shuddered at the sensations of intense pleasure.

Denise was driven nearly mad resisting the impulse to squeeze and grind, but with an iron will she cooperated in maintaining clitoral contact, fully appreciating the game they were playing, and the delights the exquisite tension created. She had never experienced an orgasm in her life and at the moment had no expectations in that regard. She just relished the delicious sensation between her legs, and the immensely satisfying body-to-body intimacy with this beautiful, naked woman. She felt Pauline grow tense as the woman approached a climax, and vicariously felt the pulses of pleasure that rocked the other's body when orgasm came.

Suddenly the amount of moisture where her and Pauline's most intimate parts were pressed together increased voluminously, and without at first realizing what was happening Denise felt a peak of deliciously unbearable tension centered in her clitoris suddenly snap explosively and sweep through her body in waves of unbelievable pleasure. She cried out in surprise and delight, and as all self discipline evaporated she ground her vulva furiously into that of the other, squeezing her lover close. This broke the delicate connection of clit-to-clit. But that didn't matter now. In fact, once the first intense shockwaves of the explosion had passed, that ultra-sensitive contact became too excruciatingly intense, and the rougher, more generalized stimulation was just right for drawing every last drop of pleasure from this, her first orgasm.

Finally it was over, and both women collapsed, spent by their mutual passion, sweat glistening in the flickering firelight on their beautiful, naked bodies.

Pauline lifted her head from the younger woman's shoulder, where it had fallen during the tumult of their mutual release. The two gazed lovingly into each others eyes for a long time. Pauline lifted a hand and delicately caressed the young woman's face and hair. Neither spoke, but oh, so much was communicated

"Shall we go to bed?" Pauline eventually asked. Denise nodded and the naked pair arose from the fur rug, which now had a wet spot in the place their sexes had come together. Pauline took the other by the hand and drew her up the stairs and into her own bedroom, where the soft quilts of the king-sized bed were already turned back.

Like the living room this room also had a gas fireplace, which Pauline ignited by flicking a switch on the wall, at the same time turning out the light. In the warm glow of the firelight they crawled under the covers and lay on their sides facing each other, pressing their nude bodies together, arms and legs entwined. They kissed some more, and then, with the slightest amount of rearrangement possible, fell asleep in each other's arms.

Later, both awoke and saw their mutual joy at being together illuminated by the flickering firelight. Again they kissed and caressed each other's face. As before the kisses gradually transitioned from tenderness to heat. Soft female hands reached between the legs of the other and manipulated soft pink flesh, which quickly became damp and slippery. Pauline's actions were skillful and accomplished, and soon the younger woman was gasping and writhing on the bed.

In her inexperience Denise was much less skillful, but the excitement of being touched by this beautiful young virgin more than compensated, causing the older woman to also gasp and writhe. Again Pauline was the first to climax, her slender frame rolling sinuously as waves of intense pleasure swept through her.

Pauline's manipulation of her young partner's sex had been interrupted while the wonderful crisis was underway. Denise felt happy and proud at having brought her friend to orgasm, and she looked forward to the other resuming the incredibly pleasurable digital attentions to her own sex. Therefore she was momentarily startled when rather than do so the other woman threw off the covers and began moving around on the bed. Alarm turned into a thrill of anticipation when Pauline positioned herself between the widely parted thighs of her young lover, that anticipation comprised of equal parts arousal and the lure of "forbidden fruit."

When she had arrived at her destination the experienced lesbian inhaled deeply the scent of the excited young woman's sex, and laid her forehead lightly on the other's delicate blond pubic hairs. Then she slowly lowered her mouth to the other's glistening pink vulva.

At the first touch Denise gasped, and without realizing what she was doing thrust her mound up against the other's face, simultaneously reaching down with her hands and pulling the woman's head tightly against her sex.

Pauline took advantage of the thrusting action by reaching her hands around the girl's shapely thighs and grasping her magnificent rear end, pulling the other's vulva even more tightly against her face. She proceeded to apply her full skill to the girl's virginal sex, tonguing the smooth outer labia, delicately flicking the more sensitive inner lips and vaginal opening, eventually concentrating on the hot-button core of her young lover's female sexuality, the pleasure center of her clitoris.