Shy Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Shy wife becomes the prize in a strip poker game.
3.7k words
4.56
273.2k
79
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shy Wife Ch. 6: Deal Me In -- Part II

I was shocked. My formerly shy wife was about to bet her naked body in a game of cards and either win Russ as her prize or join the winnings of another player. The surprise showed in my face and my dick again began to rise inside my shorts.

Chris set down the tray and re-joined our circle, taking up her original position, sitting as demurely as possible across from Russ.

"OK," I said, "five card draw, deuces wild. Russ and Chris ante up with – well themselves -- against four items each from Stacie and me." I felt myself getting hard and hot as I dealt the hand. Russ's member stood at attention and Chris hands shook a little as she picked up and held her cards. She took two in her trembling hands, Russ one, Stacie and I took three. I held a paltry pair and turned them up, Stacie had two kings. Chris smiled, she looked at Russ,–" three tens" she said. Russ face remained steady. He lay down a pair.

"Looks like I own you." Chris said with obvious relief. Russ smiled as I would in his situation -- being Chris' prize could hardly qualify as a loss. But then Russ laid down two four fours and a duce – a full house. "Nice try, but your tits and ass belong to me now," he said with a smile. "Bring those nice tits of yours over here."

He held out his hand and Chris took it to stand up, a little flushed and trembling. She sat down beside him. "What do you do with a naked lady?" Russ asked.

"Bet her," Stacie suggested.

"No way," he replied. "Your turn to deal Stacie," he said to his wife who looked on skeptically. Russ pulled his boxers back on over his erect penis and piled his other winnings beside him with Chris sitting among them. He laid his hand on her thigh; she flinched ever so slightly and took a breath, looked up at me and then looked down, but did not remove his hand.

"If you boys can bring your attention back to the game," Stacie said, "this is five cardstud."

We smiled. "OK, deal," I replied.

We played a couple hands. As we played Russ lightly rubbed Chris thigh with two of his fingers. She squirmed, took a deep breath, glanced over at me then looked down again. It was plain that she did not know what to do.

Stacie lost both hands. She had been up by quite a bit so she still had plenty of clothes, but she seemed to have lost her concentration. I think Russ sensed this too. "Hey Chris, how about a shoulder rub," he said, glancing over at Stacie, who tried not to react. Chris got dutifully behind Russ and began rubbing his shoulders. "No, lean closer so I can feel your breasts." She flushed bright red, but leaned closer, right against him. "No, don't use your hands, just the breasts."

Chris paused, glanced at me and opened her lips as if to say something. Then she looked at the floor. Chris put a leg on either side of Russ. Then she put her hands behind her head, closed her eyes and leaned forward, rubbing her soft breasts against his back as she swayed back and forth. "There that's good," he said.

"Oh yea!" I thought, as I saw my wife's supple breasts caress his shoulders and back, her eyes closed. I never in a million years thought she would do something like that, but she said she would play and was not going to back out now. Besides, I had seen the way she looked at Russ's hard member. Secretly, I think she wanted him, but she would never admit it, even to herself.

Stacie's jaw had dropped and so did her cards. I could see them, a pair of sixes. I was having a hard time (literally) keeping my concentration too. Despite that, I won the hand. I guess Russ thought he needed to regain some concentration, or perhaps he thought he might shoot his load. Anyway, he sent Chris for another round of drinks and we continued to play.

Stacie's concentration appeared to be completely blown. Where earlier she had been mostly winning, the tide had turned. She bet too much when she had poor hands and luck turned against her on the good ones.

When Chris returned with another round of drinks. Russ had Chris lean against him and hold the glass to his mouth each time he wanted a sip. This did not help Stacie's concentration. She lost another hand and slid off her short skirt to reveal her skimpy embroidered black lace panties, through which I could see her closely cropped bush. She lost her blouse on the same hand, revealing a matching lace bra, cut low and almost transparent around the embroidered pattern. "Nice Stacie" I said. She gave me a fake half smile. Her attention now seemed to turn from Russ and Chris, to her predicament. "Just deal," she said to me.

Another hand and I turned up four of a kind to Stacie's full house. The three of us watched as she unhooked her bra to free her ample breasts. She stood and let the panties drop too, her closely trimmed bush accenting her perfect figure. "Had enough?" said Russ. He glanced in my direction and saw my admiring gaze at his wife.

"No way," she said. I plan on winning -- or being the prize -- that is if you think you can handle me." She glanced my way.

"Well, why wait." I said – "your body against four items – more than fair I think." I received a more genuine smile from her as I dealt the cards. At this point I had hardly realized through my excitement that Russ's pile of booty had grown larger as mine had been shrinking, although he wore only his boxers. The remainder of his winnings sat next to him by Chris or on her lap.

I tried to muster my concentration. I wanted to own Stacie's breasts. But, in the end I lost the hand to Stacie. Russ reached into Chris' lap and drew out two belts and three socks. No way for Stacie to cover her exposed beauty with those. As he retrieved the items from Chris lap, he made no effort to avoid touching her, in fact he rubbed her bush.

I did the best I could to keep Stacie naked, but had to contribute my pants to he equation to total five items. She pulled my pants on and sat there bear breasted and smiling wearing my pants as she dealt the cards.

Russ won this time, I gladly contributed my shirt to keep it from falling into Stacie's hands and covering those gorgeous breasts. Now I was in deep danger of being naked for the first time that evening. My erection had not subsided since Chris lost her clothes and was fighting its way out of my shorts. Russ dealt and won again.

Off with my shorts. My erection sprung free to hoots and claps from Chris and Stacie. "Ooh, looks like you have been enjoying the game," said Stacie.

"Just who is that for," Chris said, as I eyed Stacie's bare breasts.

"Well?" Russ said.

"My turn for a comeback now," I said "and Russ, please fold if you think you might win." My body was now on the line. I dealt the cards but my luck went south. Two pair to Russ's three of a kind. Stacie, however, turned up a straight. Russ contributed a belt, two shoes and a sock that he retrieved from Chris lap with another gratuitous rub of her bush.

Stacie raised her eyebrows but turned her attention to me " I believe I own you. My turn for a little back rub now" she said looking at me with a sideways glance at Russ. "Over here slave."

Well, I always figured I would be the winner and have both girls, but being Stacie's prize was not so bad. I would get to rub her shoulders and look down at her breasts. Little hope for anything else, but who knows. I sat down behind her and began to gently caress her shoulders as Russ smiled and shuffled the cards, ready for the next round. Clearly, he was thinking that winning both girls would top off his night. After he dealt, he reached over and fondled Chris' breast, smiling across at Stacie.

She smirked back at him. "Get close behind me," she said to me. " I want to feel your excitement." I willingly complied and rubbed my member against Stacie's lower back with my hands on her shoulders.

Russ would not be outdone. "Why don't you sit in my lap doll," Russ said to Chris as he got ready to deal. Chris glanced over at me. Maybe she was looking at Stacie, I can't be sure. But she slid around and sat down in front of Russ, her legs crossed. He wrapped his legs around her and under hers, so he was sitting cross legged with her in his lap. He reached around her on either side and dealt the cards as Stacie looked on.

Once he had dealt the cards, Russ glanced at them, then brought them back to Chris' chest, just at the top of her breasts. Then he dropped his left hand down and ran it around her soft nipple. Chris squirmed slightly and drew in a breath. "What's wrong?" he whispered, "you know I own you."

"Well yea, but this is going a bit far... don't you think?" She said looking at Russ and then over at me.

"Well, you are the one who bet it all." I said.

Chris looked unsure, she dropped her gaze to the floor. She was breathing heavily, As her breasts rose and fell. As Russ continued to fondle her left breast as the nipple grew hard. He drew three cards, put them in his right hand and dropped his left hand down to her lap where he began to stroke her pussy.

Chris drew a deep breath and put her hand down taking hold of his. "OK, I know I said I would play and everything, but I didn't really think it would go this far, I mean... you know ..." Her voice trailed off as she looked over at me for my reaction.

"He won you fare and square. What he does with you is up to him."

"Anything?" she said, in a shaky voice, not sure of my reaction.

"He can screw you right here if he wants" I replied. But, from the look in Stacie's eyes, I am not sure she agreed.

Chris dropped her hand and did not protest as Russ again began to stroke her pussy. She was flushed and her hands were shaking.

"Shall we play this hand then?" Stacie interjected. Russ turned up a pair to Stacie's three of a kind. He dropped two items into the pot with his right hand, as the fingers of his left slipped into Chris' obviously wet vagina and began to work her clit, her pink flesh now showing between her open legs.

At this point, Stacie said "Hey slave, I'm getting tired of sitting like this, lay down over here." I lay down on my back on the carpet beside her. The next thing I knew, Stacie had slid out of my pants and was straddling me with her back to my face. She leaned forward and brought her cunt back toward my mouth. I needed no instruction. I worked her with my tongue until she opened like a clam. She moaned and squirmed as I worked her clit.

As I worked Stacie's wet flesh with my tongue, I heard an "Oh, yea, that is good" from Russ. I could not see them, but I knew things had progressed. What was my sweet wife doing to him?

That thought lasted only seconds before my cock felt warm and moist. Stacie had leaned forward and wrapped her lips around it, pumping up and down and working the head with her tongue. I felt as if I would burst. She stopped for a moment and then held it like an ice cream cone, licking the head. "Don't come yet" she said "this is about me not you." I tried to concentrate on her clit and hold my load. Russ moaned and Stacie paused for a split second. She then swung her legs around, turned and mounted me, her wet pussy sliding firmly over my throbbing member. Her full nipples hanging like mangos in front of me.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Russ sitting with his legs out in front of him and Chris pumping penis with one hand and licking the head with great enthusiasm. Russ fondled her breasts as she sucked.

Stacie's slender muscular body pumped up and down on me, her breasts bouncing in front of me. I grasped them in each hand and held them firmly as she leaned back and rode me. I pulled her forward licking her breasts as she continued to pump and I lifted my hips in response giving her the best ride I knew how. She sat up and grabbed my pecks in each hand moaning and squirming.

Through my ecstasy, I could see that Russ had now laid Chris out on her back and thrust his throbbing dong into her waiting cunt as he pinned her arms back over her head. She moaned as he thrust, her legs spread wide and her breasts bouncing with each thrust. He grabbed a breast in one hand and thrust again a look of pure pleasure on his face. Chris mouth was open. She squirmed and moaned again. Russ was not he only one enjoying the fuck.

I could not contain myself any longer, Stacie moaned and I burst, filling her cavity with the molten liquid that had been waiting to escape all evening. She bounced and squeezed as I fired, pulling every drop from me then collapsing, her sweat covered breasts against my heaving chest.

Russ also gave a holler, which I took to mean that he was filling my sweet wife with his steaming liquid. She squirmed and moaned as he thrust twice more then lay on her chest, his head on her supple breasts.

It was a few minutes before anyone spoke. "You were great." Russ said to Chris gulping down the last of his drink and standing, his dick limp for the first time that evening. Chris gave him a shy smile, then glanced in my direction. Stacie shot him a sideways look as he started to pull his shorts on.

"The game's not over" she said. Russ looked quizzically at her. "I haven't agreed to quit," she said.

I had lost my clothes and my body in a card game – becoming a sex toy for Russ's wife – not a bad fate. I had watched my sweet wife strip, weaken, bet her body and be fondled and fucked by my friend Russ right in front of me. As far as I was concerned, the game had been beyond my wildest expectations. What more did Stacie want?

Russ looked over. "Come on Stacie, its almost one a.m. and Ihavefucked you before."

"But remember the rules" she said – "its not over until everyone left agrees."

"So what are we going to do – play all night over who gets John and Chris' clothes?" Russ asked. "I'm certainly not interested in John."

"No – one more hand – winner takes all," she said. "I bet all the clothes, John and me against all your clothes Chris and you."

Russ stopped picking up his clothes.

"You know you want to fuck both of us at the same time," Stacie said with a smile. "I can see it in your eyes."

Russ set his clothes down and smiled. "Ok – you're on."

He reached down and fondled Chris beast. "Another drink for me and Stacie barmaid – better make this water or I won't be able to stand up – if you know what I mean."

Russ picked up the cards. As he shuffled, Chris got a couple glasses of water and sat beside Russ, his cum ran down her leg and she no longer made any attempt to stop him as he fondled her breasts. When he moved her hand into his lap she obediently began to massage his limp member to bring it back to life. She leaned against him as she rubbed his cock, forgetting her earlier protests.

Russ began flipping cards across the floor to Stacie. "Five card draw, deuces wild," he grinned. "So, what are you after Stacie?"

She shot back a sarcastic grin – "oh nothing. You know I like to watch. I thought you might like to give John a BJ. That's all." She grinned.

I became concerned for the first time in the evening. "Hold on, I did not sign up for...."

"You made the rules" she shot back – "you may have lost, but you had plenty of fun, now it is my turn."

Russ was un-phased. "You have to win first," he said with a slight grin.

They held their cards close. Stacie took three, so did Russ. Both left their drawn cards sitting face down in front of them. "Well," Russ said. He set down his hand, a three and a two.

Stacie turned up a pair of queens. "Appropriate don't you think," she said.

"Well lets take a look at the rest of the cards." Russ turned up a queen, no help.

"Prophetic," Stacie said but turned up a five.

Next Russ turned a six and Stacie another five. She smiled, two pair.

Russ turned over his last card as I held my breath –

Russ smiled as he saw it and I breathed a sigh of relief – another duce.

Stacie needed a miracle but got none. She rolled her eyes and tossed her cards down.

The game was over and Russ collected his winnings. "No what was that you were saying Stacie?" He pulled her over to him with one hand and Chris with the other. "I've fallen and I can't get up" he said. "Perhaps I need mouth to member resuscitation." He guided Stacie's head to his lap where Chris had been rubbing and she obediently began to suck.

"And you," he said to Chris – "lick me." Chris leaned forward and started to work Russ's nipples with her tongue as Russ hands roved over her body. He felt her breasts and reached down to still dripping cunt as his erection gradually grew hard in Stacie's mouth.

My erection had reappeared as well. I reached down and rubbed it gently as I watched.

Russ now brought Stacie's head up to his left nipple while Chris worked his right and he gently brought Chris' right hand down to his erect penis, which she began to stroke and without coaxing, leaned forward and began to suck. Russ leaned his head back with pleasure.

Russ leaned forward and said something I couldn't hear, first in Chris' ear then in Stacie's. There was a slight pause by both, then Stacie turned to Chris and touched Chris' right breast. Chris reciprocated. Chris began to run her finger around Stacie's nipple and it grew hard. Stacie leaned forward.

Russ said something else in Stacie's ear and she began to kiss and lick the nape of Chris' neck. She continued down to her breasts, sucking the nipples into her mouth and working them with her tongue. Russ whispered to Chris and she lay back on the pillows and put her hands back behind her head while Stacie worked her. I was hard as a rock.

As Chris lay back on the pillows Russ whispered into Stacie's ear. A glance at Russ, a slightly longer pause then she worked slowly down Chris' stomach. Chris spread her legs and her pink pussy glistened, still dripping with Russ's cum. Stacie's tongue caressed her clit and Chris leaned back with her eyes closed. I was shaking with excitement, but could only watch.

As Stacie ate Chris, Russ got behind Stacie and mounted her doggie style. He pumped her as she continued to eat Chris, who was beginning to squirm. Chris moaned. "Lap her up" said Russ as he pumped. Stacie complied.

Russ pumped and Stacie ate. Then, Russ looked over my way and saw I was about to burst. "Care for a turn" he said "I think I will fuckyourwife some more." He slid back from Stacie and I quickly took his place. Sliding my member into Stacie's dripping cunt.

Chris rolled over and Russ mounted her doggie style. As he pumped her, slowly at first, I watched. Chris was sweating, flushed, breathing hard, her eyes closed. Chris did not hold back. Russ grabbed Chris' hips, pushing harder, and she began pushing back hard against Russ with every push by him, harder with every thrust. Chris' breasts swung wildly as she grunted, Her mouth hung open as she moaned. She was enjoying every second. Her body glistened with sweat. She was an animal.

My wife, who had never strayed before, was being fucked by my friend Russ in front of my eyes, and she was fucking him back as hard as she could.

I could not contain myself. I gripped Stacie's hips hard and thrust my pole into her again and again. I came long and hard, filling Russ's wife with all the cum I could muster as I let out a primal grunt.

Russ smiled as his rock hard dick plunged again and again into my sweet wife and their bodies slapped together in primal ecstasy. He came with a yell – squirting his hot liquid into Chris' cunt as she moaned and then collapsed exhausted on the floor, still dripping with Russ's cum........

.......

A few nights later as we lay in bed, I told Chris I would never complain about our love life again. She rolled over, got on to her knees, her cunt presented to me and said "Just shut up and fuck me Russ." I smiled, and I fucked her long and hard.

........

Well, that's the evening, or at least the best I can remember it through the Martinis. Some times things get started and there's no stopping them. I don't know if I will write more stories, but if I do, I definitely need to change the title.