Shy Wife Ch. 07

Story Info
Shy wife draws the short straw and posts photo online.
1.7k words
4.4
102.1k
22
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 -- Short Straw Loses

Those of you who have read my Shy Wife stories know that I have been working on Chris (5' 3" blond and cute) to get her to have a little fun and show a little skin. For a shy wife, and despite what she has done for me she still is shy, I have gotten further than I ever expected. But she continues to need encouragement, and that is where this story starts.

Several months had passed since my last success with Chris (Shy Wife Ch. 6) the strip poker game that exceeded my wildest expectations. I am sure the martinis had something to do with the evening that followed. I have tried to keep things interesting, but Chris has put on the brakes, so I have tried to take a step back.

I suggested modeling again and Black's beach, but was getting nowhere. So this is where the conversatoin started just the other night, as Chris stood in the kitchen and I sat in the breakfast nook.

"Why do you always want me to do something? How about doing something for me this time."

"Sure, what do you want."

"Oh, I don't know, a weekend at the spa, a weekend in the mountains. Something like that."

"Ok -- how about we do this. I will put down what I want on a piece of paper, you do the same, we drop them in a hat and pick one."

"So, if you pull mine, you give me whatever is on the slip?" Chris asked showing looking interested. "Sure," I said unconcerned about her requests. "Whatever you want. And if we pull mine you give me what I want."

"But what if its too outrageous?" she said. I assured her it wouldn't be -- just something fun to keep things exciting.

"I don't know," she said, "I don't like agreeing when I don't know what you want."

I could see I was loosing her. "How about this," I said, " if you draw mine and do it, then I will give you what is on your slip, that way we both get something out of this."

"So, I get mine either way?" She asked.

"Sure, either you draw yours and we do that or you draw mine and you get yours too, that is if you do what I've written down."

"So, I don't have to do it if I don't want to?"

"No, but then you don't get yours either."

Chris cocked her head to the side slightly and narrowed one eye, looking at me and considering. "Ok" -- she said, "you're on." Chris pulled out a sheet of paper from a drawer under the phone in the kitchen and tore it in half. She handed me a pencil and took one herself. Chris set hers down on the kitchen counter and put her pencil in her mouth looking thoughtful. I stood at the far end of the counter and started to write.

I had to figure out something fun that would test the limits a bit but not push things too far, since she would simply turn down anything too outrageous . I glanced up at Chris. She had a smile on her face and had just started to write. She looked up at me. "No peaking" she said, hiding her sheet.

"All right" -- I said moving to the kitchen table. I thought for a minute and then came up with the perfect idea. Nothing outrageous, just a little something she had been too shy to do. I hope that what she was writing down would be important enough to her that she would go for it.

I finished my fantasy and folded the paper in half. Chris was still writing -- quite a spa trip I figured. She finished, and looked up an me. "No peaking" she reminded me and folded her paper in half too.

"Ok," I said, "give me yours and I will hold them behind my back, you just pick a hand."

"I don't think so" she said, sure I was gaming her, though I wasn't planning to.

"Here," she said pulling out a strand of spaghetti from a box sitting on the kitchen counter and breaking it into several pieces. She turned her back to me, then turned around again, holding out her hand in which she had placed two of the pieces of spaghetti. "Short straw looses."

I reached out my hand and went back and forth from one strand to the other. Was it the one sticking out further to make it look longer? I looked into her blue eyes for a hint as I paused on that one. Nothing. Then I switched to the other strand and continued to watch. I thought I saw the corner of her mouth move slightly, a give away? I moved back to the first strand -- she stared at me intently and I think she started to blush slightly. Reaching forward, I drew out the straw -- Chris let out a sigh, rolled her eyes and opened her hand, which was shaking slightly and held the short straw.

With a smile, I slid my note across to her.

You have shown your beautiful smile and you nice tits on the beach and in an art class. Now I want you to show them to the rest of the world. I want you to submit a photo to a web site of my choosing for everyone to see.

"Are you serious?" Chris said opening her eyes wide and letting out an exasperated breath.

"Yep," I assured her.

"You know I don't do photos," she said.

"You did for James," I reminded her. (Chris had recently gotten up the courage to give me a series of nude photos taken by my friend James when she had gone in for a portrait. (Shy wife #4))

"Yea, I but I didn't show those to anyone but you."

"What do you mean? I said, "Your beautiful tits and bush are hanging in the lobby of his studio."

"I know," she said with a blush, "but no one knows that is me. It doesn't show my face."

"I know it's you, and so does James," I added with a smile.

"You don't count," she replied, ignoring my comment about James.

Then, Chris seemed to see a way around her dilemma, with a smirk she said, "Ok -- I'll post that one." She could show everything and nothing. She thought she had me.

I took a minute to re-group. Showing a faceless body, no matter how nice was, was not what I had in mind. "No -- see the note. It says 'your smile'"-- I said pointing to the words on the page.

She rolled her eyes again.

"Besides, I have the prefect site in mind, it has a contest going for faces -- so you have to show yours to enter. Want to see?"

"Not really," she assured me, but I pulled my lap top across the table and opened to a web site that I had seen. I clicked on the e-contribution category and there it was -- faces and bodies of wives and girlfriends. "See," I said scrolling through some of the entries. "This is tame stuff."

"Well, I don't have any good photos," she insisted.

"But I do." Although she was camera shy. I had managed a few over the years. With a few clicks on the keypad I pulled up a great photo of Chris laying on the bed. her face and tits in full view and her bush just sowing as she smiled at the camera.

"No way," Chris replied. This time she pointed at the note -- "it says tits not a full on naked shot."

She was right, next time I would have to be more careful with my wording. "Ok," I said pulling up an older photo of her, wearing an old bath robe that fell open in front to reveal her breasts. "Here you are," I said smiling at her.

"I really don't want to do this," she said, "what if someone I know sees me."

"Hey this is old enough they may not even recognize you." (Bad move I realized)

"I haven't change that much," she said getting defensive.

I switched tacks, "its tame and you look hot, but its up to you, you want the spa weekend or whatever you wrote down, you got to give me what I want." I looked her in the eyes.

Chris seemed to momentarily switch gears to what she had written down. She looked at her note still folded in front of her, then at me, then back to the web site, then back at me again.

"But what will people think?"

"They will think you're hot."

She looked back at me, back at her still closed fantasy and back at the web site.

"So if I do this, you will give me what I asked for?" She said, "no questions?"

"Yep, no problem," I assured her, "whatever you want is yours."

She looked down at her note again. "If I do this you better follow through."

"No problem," I repeated, "spa weekend, whatever you want."

She gave me a small smirk, which I did not really understand. "Well, I'm not saying I will, but what do we do if I say yes?"

I pulled up the submission file. "Here we are." I said selecting her photo, "we just push submit. Hey, maybe you'll even win, that would be nice huh?"

"That's the last thing I want, I would rather get lost in the shuffle."

"I doubt it," I said looking at her smile and breasts. "Up to you."

Chris looked down at her folded note, looked at me and gave me that slight smirk again. "OK Mr. voyeur," she said. Chris paused and looked at me, breating hard. "I hope your happy she said looking directly into my eyes." She reached over with slightly trembling hand and clicked submit.

She had done it! I reached down and unzipped my fly to let my member break free.

"This part of the fantasy too?" she asked, but she took hold of my cock still trembling and sweaty and began to massage it. I reached over and pulled down her blouse to feel her breasts that she had just shared with the world. I barely lasted until she knelt down and wrapped her lips around my member, then I came again and again into her warm mouth, as her tongue rolled around the head of my throbbing cock.