Shy Wife Encouraged to Cheat Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife fucks our Indian Grocer and his friends.
2.3k words
3.79
68.8k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few days since my first slut experience with the grocer and his wife and I could think about nothing else. I had so enjoyed being slutty, I was in a state of permanent arousal, my pussy was wet and I couldn't stop touching myself, sending little pulses of pleasure through my body. Bob, my husband, and I had discussed what had happened during my slutty evening with Ali and Nita. Bob had wanted to know all the details and he got hard when I told him, slowly rubbing his cock until he shot his load over his hand. I said that I wanted to do it again, I loved it the first time and wanted to try it again, I was feeling more confident than I ever had been, I loved being a slut, I wanted more slutty experiences and didn't care how I got them.

I went and saw Ali and Nita the next day when the shop was quite, I walked in not knowing what the reception was going to be like. Nita saw me first and ran up and threw her arms around me "How nice to see you again, I've missed you."

I said I wasn't sure if you wanted to see me again after what happened the other night.

Don't be so silly she said, we both enjoyed ourselves very much and I know my husband has plans for this weekend if you are interested.

"Of course I'm interested, what does he want me to do?"

."Ah my favourite slut you have returned, looking for more action?" I hadn't seen Ali come back into the shop from the stockroom. My heart began to race and I couldn't catch my breath, the sight of Ali took me by surprise but I soon composed myself.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there and yes I would like some more action."

"Good I have some friends coming over Saturday evening, are you available then?"

I told him I was, Ali said I should arrive at the shop at 8pm and to wear the same outfit I had worn last time, his friends were eager to meet me and In keeping with my new status as his slut, there would be no rules, his friends could do as they liked with me, without exception! He also told me to bring Bob along so he could watch my humiliation, I said

I didn't really want Bob to be there but he insisted so I agreed. I was feeling horny as hell by now, I so wanted Ali to fuck me again and just stood there waiting.

"Nita watch the shop, I'll be busy for a while, slut in the stockroom."

I followed him into the stockroom, he told me to undress and bend over the bench. My pussy was sopping wet and I couldn't wait for him to begin. I heard him drop his trousers to the floor and then come up behind me, he pushed the head of his cock against my very wet pussy lips and gently enter me. After a couple of thrusts he was in me so his balls were slapping against my ass, we had a good rhythm going and I could feel my orgasm building, Ali was pumping fast now he was getting ready to cum, he went faster and faster until he stiffened and let out a huge cry as he pumped his load inside of me, at the same time my orgasm ripped through my body, leaving me feeling well fucked, I felt a warm glow all over my body.

Ali pulled his cock out and made me suck him clean, I hoped Nita might come and lick my cunt clean again, but Ali just told me to get dressed and go home. Don't forget Saturday he said. Don't worry, I"ll be there! I replied.

The big day arrived, the day of my first gangbang, I was so excited I kept looking at the clock wishing the time away, waiting for 8pm to come around. Bob was just as excited as I was he couldn't wait to see me in action with Ali and his friends, he knew he couldn't join in, I said he could only watch. That will do he said, I'll fuck you when we get home.

I told him I would be too tired, no fucking for you tonight.

I went upstairs and took the short raincoat from the cupboard, stripped naked put on the coat, then my heels, tied the belt around my waist then eased the top apart enough to show just enough cleavage. The time had come to leave the house and head to the shop, the evening was dry and bright, there were more people around than last time and I began to worry that people would see me and work out what I was doing. I took a deep breath and walked out of the house and headed towards the party holding Bob's hand and not making eye contact with anyone, a minute later we entered the shop. The shop was empty when we arrived and Ali took us straight out to the storeroom where the stairs led up to the flat. "Five of my friends are waiting for you, you must do anything they want you to, do you understand?"

"Yes of course, anything."

Truth was I couldn't wait to get started, I was very nervous but excited at the same time, my pussy was extremely wet and ready for all those big cocks I knew were waiting for me.

"Give me your coat, they will like it more if you are naked."

I took off my coat and followed Ali up the stairs, naked except for my heels.

"Wait here while I make sure everything is ready, Bob come with me."

Bob followed Ali into the room and I heard Ali introduce Bob to the others. "This is Bob it's his wife you will be fucking tonight, he is allowed to watch but not take part, any trouble you know what to do. Slut come here!"

I entered the room and my heart sank, I was 25 years old and these guys were at least forty years older than me, I had been set up with a bunch of old men. I wasn't happy at all, I knew I had to go through with it and anyway I was still acting out my slut fantasy.

One of the men was a big guy, about 6' 4" and fat, his belly started just below his tits and finished down by his balls, I could see beads of sweat on his face and large damp patches under his armpits. The other four were all average height and weight and didn't have a sweat problem.

"This is your slut for the evening, do with her as you will, there are no limits." With that Ali left the room. The fat guy was the first to make a move, he walked up to me, smiled then took hold of both nipples squeezed and pulled them toward him so that they stretched out four or five inches, I screamed in pain, he pulled my nipples upwards so I had to stand on tip toes. I begged him to stop because the pain was unbearable. I can do what I like no limits he said, and I like hearing you scream with pain.

The room was sparsely furnished, there was a dining table a sofa and a few chairs. Fat man let go of my tits and led over to the table. Bend over he said, I make you scream again as I fuck you! I heard him take out his cock, I didn't know how big it was but it felt big as he pushed the head against my soaking wet cunt, he moved his cock against my pussy but then moved it up so he was lined up with my asshole, with one push the head and most of his cock was up my ass, then he layed on top of me pinning me to the table then thrusting in and out fucking my ass, this was my first ass fuck and it hurt, a lot. I tried to stand up but he was so fat I couldn't move.

"Stop please stop it hurts too much, I don't like it please please stop!"

"No limits slut, I do as I please!"

"No please, please it hurts so much, you're too big for me!" It was then I felt him tense up and fuck my ass harder than before, then he erupted inside of me filling my ass with his cum, he collapsed on top me, I could hardly breathe he was so heavy. He took his cock out of my ass and then smacked me hard on my ass.

"That was good slut, maybe more later." Not if I can help it you fat fuck I thought to myself.

As I stood up I looked over to see where Bob was, he was stood by the door naked slowly rubbing his rock hard cock, he seemed in shock, not quite believing what he had just seen. Two of the others took me into the bedroom, there was a bed with a bare mattress and nothing else. One of the men pushed me onto the bed, so my ass was on the edge of the mattress, he pushed my legs up and back so my ass and pussy were available to him, the other one sat behind my head took hold of my ankles ad pulled my legs further back, his balls were level with my mouth, his cock was not the biggest but stuck out hard in front of him.

The guy at the front began fingering my pussy, he found my clit and began squeezing and rubbing it, my first orgasm didn't take long to arrive, I could feel it growing and when it arrived I bucked like a pony as the wave of pleasure swept through me, then he pushed his cock inside and began riding me hard and fast, I could feel I was about to cum again and as I came so did the guy fucking me filling my cunt with his hot liquid, he pulled out quite quickly and second guy let go my legs then spun around and put his cock into my mouth and began face fucking me, I closed my throat as I didn't want to gag he came after a couple of minutes and told me to swallow all his cum, which of course I was happy to do.

The other two had been watching and came over to take their turn, Bob and fat man were standing by the door, Bob still had his cock in his hand still hard and I saw fat man take hold of Bobs' cock and give a little rub fat man looked at and just smiled. The other two men told me to get on all fours, the one stood behind lined his cock up with my soaking wet pussy and got the head of his prick well lubed then shoved up my ass, I was still in pain from fat man and screamed as he went into me, I pleaded with him to stop but it was then the other one took a handful of my hair, pulled my head back and shoved his cock in my mouth, making my protests muffled and useless. Both of them began pumping fast, my ass really hurt, the pain was unbearable and my jaw ached with the pounding my face was taking. The guy at the back pulled out of my ass and began fucking my cunt, I was close to coming when he stiffened up and shot his load inside me, his friend took his cock out of my mouth and sprayed his cum over my face, some went in my hair another glob went in my mouth and some landed on my chin and began dripping onto my tits, both of them left the room without speaking to rejoin the others. The room was empty except for Bob, fat man and me. Fat man had Bob by his balls and led him over to the bed, he told Bob to kneel in front of me, told me to lay back and spread my legs and put his hand on the back of his head and pushed it onto my pussy. "Lick your slut wife's cunt you miserable excuse for a husband, clean it properly." As Bob did as ordered fat man knelt down behind him took his thick hard cock and pushed it hard up Bobs ass, I pulled his head deeper into my cunt so nobody could hear his screams of pain. Five minutes later it was all over as fat man shot a load up Bob's ass fat man and the others left, just Bob and me remained in silence.

Not long after the others had left Ali and Nita came into the bedroom. "Well done slut, my friends are very happy with tonight's entertainment and want to see you again, what do you say?"

I told him I would think about it, see what Bob thought, although I guessed he wouldn't be too keen. We walked home in silence and didn't talk when we were indoors, I went to bed without washing I was too tired. The next day nothing was said about the previous evening, in fact we hardly spoke for the next two weeks and when we did we usually rowed. Six months later we split up my whoring days behind me, I don't regret any of it I loved being a slut if only for a short time and would encourage anyone to try it, there is a slut in everyone you just have to release her.