Shy Wife Goes Dancing Ch. 03

Story Info
The tipsy Asian wife is exposed in her hotel room.
2k words
4.15
194.7k
58

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shywife
shywife
317 Followers

I couldn't believe that my proper and reserved little Asian wife would sit in the crowded bar letting a complete stranger massage her leg through her dark nylon stockings. The lacy tops of her thigh highs were on display to him as well as anyone else that might want to notice. I think she finally came to her senses when she felt Steve's hand on her bare inner thigh above her stocking top. She seemed to sit up straight quickly and retrieve her leg from his lap pulling her hem down to regain her modesty. I didn't believe that she was too drunk to really care. I just think that in her own naïve way she didn't realize how much control and persuasion he was exercising.

I couldn't help but remember watching her earlier that evening in our room as she dressed and primped for our evening out. Every hair had to be in place and she carefully chose her little party dress and jewelry so as to be just perfect. She always kept asking me how she looked and if I liked this necklace or that necklace or whatever.

It has always been very important for my wife to think that other people like her. She is very sensitive and aware and goes to great lengths to make sure that she's appealing and looks her best around other people.

I have always noticed that mature Caucasian men, of whom I am a member of the group, seem to affect her in a way different somehow than Asian men. It probably goes back to the fact that she has always felt somewhat inferior to natural born citizens of America. And then again, her strong Asian submissive personality has always been a major part of her attitude toward others.

As I watched her interact with Steve, I knew she didn't have a clue what was really running through his dirty mind. He was acting the part of a caring gentleman, very attentive, as he innocently flirted with my wide-eyed little wife. As he charmed her with his stories she seemed mesmerized with her permanent wide beautiful smile while listening to his every word.

Two other men that were attending the conference with me at the hotel stopped by our table to say hello. After the normal introductions, the three of us walked out of the bar into the hallway to discuss the next day's schedule. They wanted me to give a presentation at the afternoon meeting so we discussed details for probably twenty minutes.

When I returned to the bar, I noticed my wife and Steve were just returning to our table from a dance. She was clearly quite unstable on her feet and was holding on to his arm to steady herself. She still had a big grin on her face and was clearly having a lot of fun although I'm sure the alcohol had taken her to a level that she had not experienced before.

After we all sat down, Steve announced to me that they were both tired and had been dancing their butts off. He said my wife wanted him to come up to our room and give her a quick relaxing massage. After all he said it was the least he could do for my wife after all the dances they had shared.

My dreamy eyed wife started to object and told him that she really hadn't agreed and besides it was way too much trouble for him. But of course Steve quickly interjected that in his earlier years had been involved in sports and was of course an accomplished masseur. He just went on and on how it would only take a few minutes and that she would be feeling so much better after a quick relaxing massage.

Of course my mind is thinking there is no way in hell my wife is going to allow a stranger to go up to our room much less give her a massage.

The two of them bantered back and forth in a friendly sort of way but it was clear my wife wasn't very convincing and the negotiations were turning Steve's way. He was quite relentless, insisting that he needed to make it up to her after her being so nice and dancing with him for so much of the evening. I thought to myself what a crock of bull shit he was dishing out.

In a somewhat slurred voice my little wife looked at me and asked me what I thought. I told her that I had always enjoyed a good massage but it was entirely up to her at this point.

There was a moment of fuzzy silence as my little wife seemed to ponder her options. Well she finally told me "Steve has a headache and wants to borrow a couple Tylenol" from her suitcase up in the room. Of course Steve quickly jumped in and said he would really appreciate it and it'll just take a minute and then he would be off.

The slow walk back up to our room and the elevator ride was very interesting. My wife walked between us and it was nice of Steve to be so helpful making sure my drunk little wife didn't stumble and fall.

My head was spinning not knowing exactly where this evening was going but still quite intrigued to see how it was going to play out. She was definitely in uncharted territory and I knew it but I wasn't sure she was completely aware.

She finally found the card-key to our room in her small purse and with the help of Steve got the door unlocked. My dizzy wife headed straight for the armchair to sit down while telling Steve that the Tylenol was in a small side compartment of her suitcase.

He opened her travel bag and started rummaging through trying to find the pills. I couldn't believe she was letting a stranger go through her private things, even seeing her lingerie, bras and panties. Not that my wife was in any condition to notice, but he took his time rummaging through her clothing while trying to find the pills for his headache.

I grabbed the ice bucket and went down the hall to the ice machine while Steve continued trying to convince my wife to let him give her a massage.

She was letting him rub her shoulders while sitting in the chair but was quite reluctant to get anywhere near the bed. His coaxing went on for some time but even he must have decided that it was a lost cause.

After thanking her over and over quite profusely for dancing with him, he told us that he had better go find his friends and hoped we had a nice evening. I could hear the disappointment in his voice that he wasn't going to get any further with my little wife.

After Steve left our room I asked my wife if she had enjoyed her evening. She assured me it was a lot of fun but she was completely tuckered out and her feet were killing her. She kicked off her high heel shoes and mumbled something to me as she went into the bathroom.

I heard hot water running into the small Jacuzzi bathtub as I stretched out on the bed thinking about what had happened that evening. My wife looked so sexy and she had clearly turned on the guys she had danced with. I knew for sure that Steve had hoped he would get lucky with her and I can't say that the thought wasn't somewhat exciting to me.

I lay there on top of the bed listening to the water jets running in the bathtub where my wife was lazily enjoying a nice hot soak relaxing her tired muscles. For a moment I thought I might join her but decided to wait for her and just enjoy her soft relaxed body when she was finished.

A soft knock on the door of our room brought me out of my thoughts. I couldn't imagine who it might be at such a late hour but I went over to the peephole in the door. There stood Steve holding what looked like a small vase of flowers with an anxious grin on his face. I released the night lock opening the door as he slowly stepped into our room.

He quietly told me that he just had to bring a little something for my wife for being so sweet. I could see his gaze scan our room looking for my missing wife while I nervously tried to think what to say next.

There was an awkward silence as he walked to the center of our room and noticed my wife's discarded shoes and dress lying across the chair. The door to the small bathroom suite was half open and it was very obvious that my wife was inside enjoying a nice hot bath.

The situation and tension was absolutely electric. A strange man was standing in our hotel suite where only a few feet away through an open door my modest little wife was probably naked in the bathtub.

It was clear she had no idea she had a guest much less that it was the same guy who had been chasing her all evening in the bar.

Steve was not one to let an opportunity pass by. Without asking permission or waiting for an invitation, still holding the flower vase, he slowly walked over to the door and secretly peered into the bathroom. I fully expected there to be a scream or something but as I waited all I could hear was the low hum of the Jacuzzi.

After a minute or so my curiosity got the best of me and I walked over standing behind Steve to see what was going on. The first thing I noticed was her nylons, bra and panties strewn on the countertop by the sink. The next site took my breath away. There was my cute little wife relaxed with her eyes closed, her head leaning back against the small tub pillow, letting her perky tits bob around above the water. My wife's dark long hard nipples were pointing upward as proud as could be.

Glancing Steve's way, I could see a satisfied grin as he enjoyed the view. It was somewhat ironic that my painfully modest wife was unknowingly showing off her tits to this creep. I thought to myself that he had probably well earned the right to see her tits remembering that he had a lot of his time invested in her. It was probably fair for at least this small reward.

I quietly poked Steve on the shoulder and motioned that we had better move away from the door before we were discovered. He seemed reluctant to step back but did so at my urging.

As we walked back into the room and he placed the vase on the table, my heart was rapidly beating. He picked up her little party dress from the chair as he sat down. My mind was racing trying to figure out how I was going to explain the situation to my wife.

After a few minutes I decided to call out to her from the other room and ask her how she was doing. I heard a rustling and splashing of water as she replied saying that she was doing really great enjoying her nice warm bath. Sounding as nonchalant as I could, I told her that Steve had returned to our room to bring her flowers. After a few moments of silence, in a disbelieving tone, she ask if I was kidding her. I really think she thought I was just playing a little game with her.

I glanced at Steve and told her that he had made a special trip back to our room just to give her some flowers. She made some comment I couldn't hear clearly, but I could tell she thought I was just putting her on.

After a few minutes I could hear her getting out of the tub while Steve sat in the chair carefully listening to the sounds coming from the bathroom. He didn't say a word and remained silent thoroughly enjoying our conversation. I could tell he wanted to get up and take another peek into the bathroom hoping to see more of my little wife.

shywife
shywife
317 Followers