Shy Wife No More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night it was evident that we had gotten too much sun as we were both red. However as we recounted the events of the day we got so turned on that did manage to find a position for sex where neither of us was too uncomfortable. Brenda was on the bed and I stood and make sweet love to my bride in the doggie position. Of course I especially enjoyed it as I could see the reflection in the mirror of Brenda's massive tits sway and bounce. She would push back against my groin as I would thrust into her wet womanhood. The excitement of the day was more than I could handle and I exploded into her as she cried with excitement. Brenda was done and so was I. We collapsed onto the bed and were soon fast asleep.

The next morning we unfortunately had to pack for home. We knew that our trip was going to be a fast one, but the time was way too short. Brenda said she was going to remain naked as long as she could. Once ready, we called for the bellhop and true to her word; she waited until he had our bags on his cart until Brenda reluctantly grabbed her dress and slipped it on over her naked body as we were walking out the door toward the elevator.

The taxi ride to the airport could have been uneventful except that Brenda was to get the last bit of exhibitionism out of her system before returning to the routine of her life. We sat in the back seat of the taxi and she slid into the middle of the bench seat. Her legs were on each side of the drive-train hump and that caused her legs to spread and the hem of her dress to ride up. I noticed the taxi driver had adjusted his rear view mirror so that he was getting a nice view of her smooth kitty. He was having problems staying in his lane and she pussy on display nearly caused him a couple of accidents. I was smiling somewhat on the outside and was pleased on the inside too.

Brenda knew exactly what she was doing and would look at the scenery to the left of the cab and then to the right. As she looked from side-to-side, she would shift her body and move her knees ensuring the taxi driver the best possible view. Once we arrived at the airport, the driver hustled around to open the door and help us out, well at least help Brenda out and she didn't disappoint him. She slid toward the open door and turn with one leg to the ground and the other still well behind the first. The hem of her dress rose to a point that it was just below her waist but well above the parting slit of her sweet sugar shack.

I watched as Brenda's eyes made contact with the driver's. They stared momentarily at each other before Brenda looked down at her exposed pussy and looked back at him again. She smiled, he smiled and she then stepped from the taxi. Brenda reached to his outreached hand and he helped her to the curb before going to the trunk for our bags. I asked Brenda if she had some cash for trip and a tip, but when she tried to pay him he said we didn't owe him anything. Brenda smiled and handed him the twenty and followed me to the terminal.

Going through security was quick and that was a good thing as we arrived just as they began boarding the plane. We got in line and a few minutes later we were boarding. Brenda was walking ahead of me and I wasn't really paying attention as I was looking over the tickets to verify our seat location. I heard Brenda say, "Hi, fancy meeting you here!"

I looked to see the young woman that we had spent time with on the beach just the day before, the same woman that watched Brenda give me a hand-job in the water. Brenda and the young woman acted like old friends while I felt my face turn red with embarrassment. She was one of the flight attendants and asked us what seats we were assigned. I stuttered answering her, but was able to get out the seat numbers which were in the back of the plane. She said hold on a second, checked some papers, and told us to take the first two seats in the plan, seats in first-class. I guess getting the upgrade caused me to lose my embarrassment and we sat down.

About ten minutes later we were on the runway for the trip home. Once airborne we were treated to first class service. We had about a two hour flight and about an hour into the flight Brenda whispered into my ear, "I'm horny!"

I stood and retrieved a blanket from the overhead compartment. Once Brenda was covered, she pulled the bottom of her dress to above her waist giving me free access to her waiting pussy. My hand was soon between her thighs and I was slowly teasing my sexy wife. I traced the lips of her smooth vagina and would lightly graze her clit. Brenda's breathing was getting heavy and I could tell she wanted more. At one point she reached under the blanket and tried to force my hand into her pussy. She then said, "I want you!"

I knew what she wanted and I had always fantasized about joining the Mile High Club. Brenda called our flight attendant over and whispered into her ear. I saw the young woman smile and nod her head. Brenda looked around and took me by the hand. She pushed her dress down and led me to the first class restroom.

Before the door was even fully closed Brenda was removing her dress. She knelt and pulled my cock from my shorts and had it in her mouth in record time. I also noticed Brenda slip one of her hands between her legs. Brenda's hand was moving even faster than she was sucking. But once she had me hard, and that didn't take much time at all, Brenda stood and sat on the tiny restroom sink and spread her legs.

My beautiful bride reached for my hard cock and led me to the sweet spot between her legs. In one motion I push as Brenda pushed to meet me and I was in her wet pussy at an altitude over a mile high. Brenda moaned as I grunted and it didn't take long for me to be pumping my seed into the folds of her womanhood.

As I pumped my liquid Brenda lost all control. It was then that her soft moans became screams of pleasure. I tried to muffle them by covering her mouth with mine, but she made so much noise that I knew that anyone close to the restroom would know what we were doing in there, but Brenda didn't seem to care. Our movement slowed and soon stopped. Brenda fell forward into my arms as I reached around her and just held her.

We stayed embraced for several minutes. I even heard our flight attendant say to someone that the first class restroom was out of order and that they would need to use the restroom at the rear of the plane. Brenda used some Kleenex to handle my liquid that was running down her legs and we cleaned up. I finally opened the door and we emerged from the restroom. I noticed several people look at us with most of them smiling. One woman had the expression that she smelled a bad fart and obviously had a hang-up with consenting, married adults having sex, but her disapproval was soon overpowered by her husband giving me the thumbs up.

We returned to our seats and all three flight attendants were soon standing near us. The young woman that we had been on the beach presented us each a set of wings with the words mile high inscribed on them. I had forgotten that we were joining a club, and what a fun club to it was to belong too!

The captain announced that we were descending into our destination and the flight attendants had to go about their duties. The rest of the flight was uneventful until we were at the gate and the cockpit door opened. One of the pilots stepped though the door and a flight attendant pointed us out to him. As we deplaned he shook my hand and handed me a disk. He said with a smile that since nine-eleven the entire plane is under video surveillance and the co-pilot and he enjoyed being our voyeurs. Brenda turned and gave him a big hug and we made our way off the plane.

Brenda made sure that anyone that cared to see down the top of her dress got a chance as she would bend over to help pick up the luggage and we were soon getting into our car in the parking lot. Once in the car Brenda removed her dress and said she liked being naked. Too bad for everybody else that it was dark and I was the only one able to enjoy the show, but I knew with the changes of my once shy conservative wife that there would be many more opportunities in the future.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
More Stories