Shyam, Savita Bhabi & Kajal Ch. 02

Story Info
Shyam takes Savita.
5.5k words
4.38
119.1k
27

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

I counsel patience to readers who are keen to quickly get to the juicy, "action packed" parts of my story. While I will eventually get there, my main purpose is to tell what I hope is a good story.

To get the best out of this story, I would advise you to start from Ch.01.

Conversations that took place in Hindi are recorded as such in italics, immediately followed by a translation in English. Readers familiar with Hindi might find it rewarding to read through the original Hindi conversations. Others can conveniently skip them.

****

Shyam just stood in his kitchen for a while, stunned and disorientated. As he slowly recovered, he became aware of acute discomfort as his engorged cock strained against his tight shorts. He locked the door of his apartment, retreated into his bedroom, stripped and lay down. He jerked off three times within an hour, tried to do it a fourth time but although he had the urge, there was no more juice left in him. Exhausted and emotionally drained, he finally drifted off to a fitful sleep.

He woke up with a start at 7 in the evening, the events in the afternoon playing out in his mind over and over again. He felt a sharp twinge of guilt as he held himself responsible for what had happened. How could he have made such an overtly sexual advance towards young, innocent Kajal? He was after all older and more mature than her. He ought to have resisted the temptation, whatever might have been the provocation. Besides, he was a married man! He cringed at the thought of facing Savita Bhabi, who had so trustingly allowed her innocent young sister to spend time with him. He hoped she would never find out and the whole thing would quietly be forgotten, as if nothing had ever happened...

On the other hand, he was not to be blamed at all, he thought. He had never invited Kajal into his home, it had been her idea. And then, Kajal was not all that innocent after all! Hadn't she been behaving in a most shameless manner for the past so many days? She had virtually invited him to take liberties with her... He was only human after all. Even sage Viswamitra had lost his balance when tempted by the beautiful Menaka! And so his mind raced on... But then, he was a working man with a livelihood to earn. So he eventually reached his factory and immersed himself in work, switching his mind off from the turmoil in his personal life.

****

On running back home, Kajal freshened up, changed, gathered her notebooks and rushed out again, pleading that she was getting late for her coaching class. She hardly spoke to Savita, responding to her questions in monosyllables and avoiding looking her in the eye. Actually, she was almost a quarter hour too early, having come back from Shyam's place earlier than usual.

Her mind was in a whirl. Damn, damn, damn!! How could she have allowed a man to touch her like that! She thought as she walked to her class. She had been a fool to get herself into a compromising situation, forgetting the warnings and admonishments of her wise Bua, who was always telling her about the wicked ways of men, ready to pounce upon innocent young virgins like her to satisfy their lust. She cursed herself on her naiveté. On the other hand, it was Shyam Bhaiya who was really the villain, she thought. After all, he was married and she was almost like his younger sister – why, she even called him Bhaiya (brother)! How could he have done a thing like this – it was almost incest! She was really angry and stamped her foot hard a couple of times as she walked to her class, attracting the attention of curious passers-by...

Her mind continued to be in turmoil and she barely registered what was being taught in the class. As she walked back home, the events of the afternoon played themselves out again and again in her mind, in excruciating slow motion. She remembered every sound, every smell, every word uttered. She remembered in vivid detail his firm grip around her waist as he hoisted her on to the cooking platform, his fingers lightly holding her jaw, his soft, warm tongue licking up the detached eyelash...

Finally, she allowed herself to relive the moments when Shyam's hands had actually caressed her breasts. The memory hit her like a blow. In a sort of a delayed reaction, her nipples stiffened into hard little nubs and an exquisite pain shot through them. A spark flew through her pussy and she could feel warm, sticky fluid ooze out and wet her panties. As she continued to walk home, she started feeling light headed. A pink haze appeared to have enveloped the surroundings and normal street sounds seemed muted and far away. There was a low, dull roar in her ears, like the sound of surf crashing onto a distant shore. By the time she reached home she was shivering, barely able to summon the strength to climb the stairs.

****

The moment Kajal returned from Shyam's house, Savita had sensed that something was amiss. Kajal's nervous manner, her downcast eyes and monosyllabic responses were dead giveaways. However since Kajal had rushed out almost immediately, Savita had had no time to ask questions. One look at Kajal upon her return from coaching class told her that the problem was serious. Savita touched Kajal's forehead and found that she was running a high fever. She immediately gave her some aspirin, made her drink some milk and sent her to bed. Savita was now seriously worried, but knew that this was not the time to question Kajal. Kajal's fever had not abated till late next morning and she was still asleep. Savita finally decided to talk to Shyam to find out what had happened.

****

On his way home from work, Shyam continued to mull over the previous day's events and he finally decided what had to be done. There was no two ways about it – he had to come clean with Savita Bhabi and tell her everything. He was an upright man and was prepared to take the consequences of his actions on the chin. Within minutes of his returning home, Savita knocked on his door and came in. She could see the entrance gate to the compound of their building from her balcony, and had been waiting for Shyam to return.

"Shyam Bhai, kal dopahar Kajal ko kuchh hua kya?"

"Shyam Bhai, did something happen to Kajal yesterday afternoon?" Savita could hardly have been more direct.

"Usne aapko kya kaha?"

"What did she say to you?" Shyam queried back.

"Us se baat karne ka mauka hi nahi mila. Aapke yahan se lautnepar woh turant hi coaching class chali gayi. Jab wapas lauti to usey tez bukhar tha. Ab bhi woh so rahi hai."

"I didn't get an opportunity to talk to her. She went to the coaching class immediately after returning from your place. When she came home, she had high fever. She's still asleep." Savita explained.

"Savita Bhabi, baithiye. Mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai."

"Please sit down, Savita Bhabi. I've to tell you something." Shyam said.

Savita's heart sank as she sat down and steeled herself to hear the worst. In a low voice, Shyam related the events of the previous afternoon, holding back nothing. Savita stared out of the window, her eyes unfocussed, as she heard Shyam out. Her face in turn registered anxiety, alarm, consternation, anger and bewilderment... There was a hint of tears in her eyes. There was a long silence after Shyam finished.

"Kya yeh sab bilkul sach hai?"

"Is this all completely true?" Savita whispered. Shyam nodded in affirmative.

Savita was stunned. She was conditioned to look upon her kid sister as a child, even after she had grown up into a pretty young woman. Besides, Kajal always had been a bit of a tomboy, never taking an interest in boys. So, even when Savita had noticed Kajal developing a crush on Shyam Bhai, she had not attached any importance to it, dismissing it with an indulgent smile. What a fool she had been! She thought. However, she knew that her question was superfluous. She felt it in her heart that he had spoken the truth. It would have been so easy for him not to tell her anything and to disclaim responsibility for the whole affair if Kajal spilled the beans, but he had not done so. For that, she felt a grudging respect for Shyam.

"Savita Bhabi, main apne kiye pe bahut sharminda hoon. Mai aapse maafi chahta hoon."

"Savita Bhabi, I'm really ashamed of what I've done. I beg your forgiveness." Shyam was contrite.

But Savita was only half listening. She had a sense of déjà vu as her mind went back a few years and remembered her own involvement with a man before her marriage... She too had fallen for a married man. It had happened while she was studying in college in Indore. He was in his thirties and was a musician at her dance class. Even at the beginning of their involvement, he had not hidden his married status from her. They had met secretly several times. Dreamy tête-à-têtes and promises of eternal love had been followed by some heavy petting, and on a couple of occasions, mutual masturbation. He had offered to take her as his second wife, provided she agreed to convert to Islam, since he happened to be a Muslim. While an infatuated and passion crazed Savita had been more than willing to go to bed with her lover, she had balked at the thought of abandoning her faith. Only her lover's scruples had prevented her loss of virginity, a commodity so prized in the marriage market in India. As soon as Bua, her father's sister had gotten wind of the affair, Savita had been forbidden to leave home unescorted. Her father had moved quickly, found a suitable groom and soon Savita was married and packed off to Mumbai.

Looking back dispassionately, Savita acknowledged that what her family had done had been in her best interest. She realized that after the high tide of passion had ebbed, she would have been miserable as the second wife of a poor musician. She was reasonably happy with her marriage too. Even so, she did not have any regrets on having had the affair. In fact, never had her husband aroused her to those feverish peaks of excitement that she had experienced at the skilled hands of her lover. Even now, her heart skipped a beat when she remembered those magic moments in her lover's arms. She also owed him a debt of gratitude. She shuddered to think what might have happened if she hadn't been able to provide visible evidence of being a virgin on her wedding night...

Savita and Kajal were quite close, in spite of a six year age difference. Savita felt fiercely protective towards her kid sister and would have been prepared to do anything for her. Her first instinct was to immediately forbid any further contact between Kajal and Shyam. However, Savita tried to look at things from Kajal's perspective. What if Kajal had really fallen for Shyam? Did she have any right to deprive Kajal of pleasures that she herself had experienced at the hands of her lover? After all, Kajal was not a child in need of her protection; she could look after herself, right?

Why, oh why couldn't Kajal have fallen for a nice young man from their own Gujarati Baniya community? She asked herself rhetorically. Life would have been so much simpler... Then again, Kajal could have done much worse than falling for Shyam Bhai; he was certainly better than her own choice of a lover, she thought ruefully. After all, Shyam Bhai was a good man. Besides, from what she had learned from Renu, he was a great lover... She was aware that she had herself become a bit aroused as she heard Shyam describe the previous afternoon's happenings...

While Savita was lost in her reverie, Shyam became increasingly nervous and jumpy. He fully expected an explosive venting of her wrath. So, he was caught completely off guard when Savita started to speak.

"Shyam Bhai, jo hua woh theek nahi tha. Lekin isme sharmidgi ki koi baat nahi hai. Kabhi kabhi aisi baatein ho jati hain."

"Shyam Bhai, what happened was not right. But there is nothing to be ashamed of. Sometimes, these things happen." Savita said.

"Aap kahen to ab se mai Kajal ko bilkul nahi milunga."

"If you wish, I'll not meet Kajal again." Shyam offered.

"Dekhiye Shyam Bhai, isme meri ichcha ka sawal nahi hai. Iss baat ko Kajal ne suljhana hai."

"Look Shyam Bhai, my wishes are not important. It is Kajal who has to sort the matter out." Savita said. Shyam could hardly believe what he was hearing. Before he could say anything, Savita continued.

"Haan, lekin ek baat aap zaroor yaad rakhiyega. Kajal abhi chhoti hai. Usme abhi bhi bahut bachpana hai. Ho sakta hai ki woh josh mein aakar shayad khud par qaboo na kar paye. Lekin aap bade hain aur samajhdar bhi. Aap ko bahut zimmedari aur samajhdari se kaam lena hoga."

"However, there is one thing. Kajal is young and immature. It's possible that she might behave impetuously. But you are older and mature. You'll have to handle the situation in a very responsible manner." Savita concluded.

"Savita Bhabi, mai aap se waada karta hoon. Mai meri taraf se koi bhi kasar nahi chhodunga."

"Savita Bhabi, I promise, I'll do my utmost." Shyam said.

There was silence for a while. Then Savita went home. Waves of relief washed over Shyam. So all was not lost, after all! He went to sleep in a relaxed mood. He awoke in the afternoon and found the Shah household unusually quiet. Perhaps Kajal had still not woken up. As he ate his lunch at a restaurant, he mulled over the conversation with Savita that morning. While he was happy that there had been no fireworks and recriminations, he was rather puzzled by Savita's muted response. In fact, she had been rather enigmatic, to say the least. What exactly did she mean when she said that the matter had to be sorted out by Kajal? And what was in her mind when she talked of the possibility of Kajal being immature and impetuous? Why, one interpretation could well be that she didn't actually mind what had happened. Could she in fact be telling him that he and Kajal could go ahead with their affair if that's what Kajal wanted, provided he didn't allow things to get out of hand? Oh well! That was an interesting thought. He felt a stirring in his loins...

****

Late that evening, Kajal's fever subsided. She woke up feeling weak, giddy and hungry. After a shower and a light meal she recovered some of her chirpiness. Savita went about her normal routine, solicitously enquiring after Kajal's health, but not probing her in any way. She was waiting for Kajal to broach the matter. After a while, Kajal cleared her throat nervously and said,

"Didi, us din Shyam Bhai ke yahan kuchh hua."

"Didi, something happened at Shyam Bhai's place the other day."

"Kya? Unse jhagda kiya kya?"

"What? Did you pick a fight with him?" Savita prompted.

"Nahi. Jhagdewali koi baat nahi."

"No. There was no fight." Kajal responded, suddenly tongue tied.

So Savita sat her down and slowly coaxed the whole story out of her. Having unburdened herself, Kajal rushed to Savita, hugged her tight and buried her face in her soft bosom. When Kajal released her after a minute, Kajal's face was wet with tears and she felt as if a great weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Savita was relieved too, now that she knew all the facts, since Kajal's story was essentially the same as what Shyam had told her.

"Didi, mai bahut buri hoon. Aap mujhse bahut naraz hain?"

"Didi, I've behaved very badly. You must be very upset with me!" Kajal said, eyes downcast.

"Nahi pagli! Mai kabhi tujhse naraz nahi ho sakti. Tu meri chhoti behen jo hai!"

"Of course not honey! How can I ever be upset with you? You're my kid sister after all!" Savita hugged Kajal.

"Lekin ab tumhara kya karne ka irada hai?"

"What do you intend to do now?" Savita asked.

"Sachhi, mujhe Shyam Bhai pe bahut gussa a raha hai. Unhon ne mere saath aisi badtameezi nahi karni chahiye thi. Lekin ab mujhe unki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Mai khud Math or Science ki padhai kar loongi. Mai itni bhi buddhoo nahi hoon!"

"I'm very angry with Shyam Bhai. He shouldn't have misbehaved with me! But I don't need him anymore. I can study Math and Science by myself. I am not such a duffer after all!" Kajal said, said, disdainfully tossing her head, eyes flashing.

"Achhi baat hai."

"OK, good." Savita said. She didn't think it was entirely Shyam's fault, but held her tongue. Why did she have the feeling that this was not the end of the matter?

****

Kajal went to bed again but couldn't sleep too well. She continued to think about the best way to deal with Shyam Bhai after the happenings of the past few days. She first thought that she would just stop meeting him, without giving any explanations. But then she did a rethink, since that might appear too churlish or worse, Shyam Bhaiya might think that she was afraid of facing him. So finally she decided to give him a nice smile and a warm thank you for what he had done for her, followed by a declaration that she now felt confident of tackling Math & Science on her own. Her mind made up, she went to sleep.

She woke up next morning, feeling nervous and jumpy. Although she had decided what she was going to do, the prospect of actually facing Shyam loomed ominously before her. She earnestly hoped she wouldn't lose her nerve at the last moment. Time seemed to have slowed down to a crawl as she waited impatiently for the afternoon, when she normally went to his place to study. She had taken extra care of her appearance that day. Why, she'd even shaved her legs before showering, something she didn't often do, since she almost never wore clothes that revealed her bare legs. Not that she expected anyone to see her legs, she thought. It just made her feel nice and confident...

She wore a pretty starched and ironed Calcutta cotton sari that set off her brown complexion to perfection. The sari was thick and had a rather coarse texture. She liked its feel against her skin. With the pallu demurely wrapped around her shoulders, she looked the picture of a pretty, modestly attired young Indian woman with not an inch of bare skin showing, except for her face, neck and forearms. Underneath the pallu though, she'd chosen to wear a brief, tight, daringly cut choli, one of the naughtiest she owned. The choli was designed to be worn without a bra underneath, having its own built-in cups. The choli was front opening, had a plunging neck and was secured with the two halves being tied together in a knot. Securing the knot tightly caused her breasts to be pushed together and upwards, so that they swelled prettily out of the plunging neck, forming a deep valley in between. She'd not given any conscious thought while choosing that choli.

Savita had been observing Kajal's nervous pacing since the morning but decided to keep her own counsel. Finally Kajal gathered her notebooks together in preparation to go to Shyam's place. Actually, there was no need for the notebooks, since she wasn't planning to continue to study with him. But somehow, holding the notebooks made her feel more purposeful and businesslike.

"Didi, maine socha ki Shyam Bhai ko mera faisla khud batana theek rahega. Mai unko bol ke jaldi hi wapas aoongi."

"Didi, I think it would be best if I tell Shyam Bhai my decision in person. I'll tell him and return soon." Kajal told Savita when she was finally ready to go.

"Theek hai"

"OK." Savita responded.

Kajal saw Shyam's door was closed. She was crestfallen at not finding him at home. As she turned back she heard his steps as he climbed up the stairs. He was returning after having his lunch. Shyam saw her waiting as he climbed to the fourth floor, gave her a smile, unlocked his door and invited her in, closing the latticed steel security door behind them, leaving the wooden door open as usual. He excused himself, went into his bedroom and changed into a comfortable white muslin kurta and loose fitting white cotton pajamas that he normally wore at home. He emerged and invited Kajal to join him in the kitchen, as usual. Since she was carrying her notebooks, he assumed that she had come to continue with her studies, the previous day's events forgotten...

12