Shyam, Savita Bhabi & Kajal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kajal had been thrown off-balance from the moment she saw Shyam's closed door. As she waited for him to climb up the stairs, her agitation increased. The strong, clean male odor of a profusely sweating Shyam filled her nostrils as she waited for him to unlock the door, causing her composure to rapidly dissolve. She started feeling breathless, heart beating fast. In the few minutes that she waited in his living room, her nervousness increased even more. She again started to feel that pink haze envelop his living room. She heard his faraway voice calling her into the kitchen and started to walk towards him like a zombie...

Shyam saw Kajal's flushed face, inflamed eyelids and parted lips as she entered the kitchen. She was panting and gazing at him intently as she stopped a couple of feet away. She made an effort to speak but her voice failed her. She licked her lips and tried again, to no avail. Then suddenly, the notebooks in her hands scattered, she took a step forward and collapsed against him, her arms holding him tightly around his chest.

When she came to in a couple of minutes, she found herself in a clinch with Shyam, one of his arms around her shoulder and the other caressing her hair, while both her arms clutched him tightly around his torso, her face buried in his chest. She felt so comfortable, so safe, so secure in his strong arms... This is where I belong, she thought dreamily. She let go and surrendered herself completely to him, to do whatever he wished...

Shyam too gave in to his raging passion. He held her tight around her shoulders and thrust his hips forward, letting his engorged cock feel her soft belly. He bent and kissed her hair. He then gently loosened her grip around him and pushed her shoulders back slightly, his hips still firmly in contact with her. He lifted her face up by her chin and slowly caressed her forehead, cheeks, chin, and lips. He bent and planted a kiss on each of her eyelids. His hand continued to roam downward, caressing the side of her neck and then moving on to her shoulders. He gently nudged the pallu off her shoulders and uncovered her beautiful choli covered bust. He held her by her shoulders and admired her breasts.

He then undid the knot and the two halves of the blouse fell apart, releasing her confined breasts. They moved slightly apart, but hardly sagged at all. They were stiff and tight, a virgin's breasts that had never known a man's touch. They were full and rounded. The aureoles were dark brown and the nipples were tight little buds. The tightly knotted choli had left welts on the soft flesh. In a slow, leisurely fashion, he thumbed the nipples, rolled them between his thumb and finger and fondled her breasts, taking his pleasure.

"Kajal, kitne sundar hain tumhare chooche. Main unhe choos kar maza loonga."

"Kajal, your breasts are so beautiful. I'm going to pleasure myself by sucking them." Shyam said huskily.

Shyam sat down on a chair as Kajal stood before him, his face level with her breasts. He slowly licked her nipples one after the other, then sucked on them. Kajal had never been so aroused before. Her senses were exquisitely alert and she felt waves of pleasure wash over her body. Her legs buckled under her. Shyam immediately broke her fall and seated her on his lap. He raised her face to his and ran his tongue over her half open lips while his fingers continued to play with her bare breasts. His other hand boldly slid under her sari and started caressing her smooth calves. Kajal didn't resist, even when his hand moved above her knee. Shyam knew then that Kajal would never resist him and he could do whatever he wished. But he was also aware that he couldn't detain her for too long, since Savita Bhabi must be waiting.

"Kajal, aaj bas itna kafi hai. Savita Bhabi raah dekh rahi hongi. Lekin kal aaogi tab main tumhari jawani ka aur maza lootoonga."

"Kajal, that's enough for today. Savita Bhabi must be waiting. But tomorrow I'm going to have more fun with your young body." Shyam said, reluctantly pushing her away. He had no doubt she would return.

"Ji."

"Yes." Kajal replied docilely.

She re-tied her choli, smoothened her hair, gathered her notebooks and returned home to a waiting Savita.

***

"Kajal, kya hua?"

"What happened, Kajal?" Savita asked.

"Didi, main kuchh bol nahi pai. Mujhe chakkar sa aya. Jab main phir hosh mein ayee toh maine apne aap ko Shyam Bhaiya ki bahon me paya."

"Didi, I wasn't able to speak. I felt dizzy. When I came to, I found myself in Shyam Bhaiya's arms." Kajal said, eyes downcast.

"He Bhagwan! Phir kya hua?"

"Oh Lord! What happened next?" Savita asked.

"Didi, main nahi bata sakti. Mujhe bahut sharm lag rahi hai."

"Didi, I can't tell you. I'm feeling so embarrassed." Kajal said.

"Kajal! Yeh tujhe kya ho gaya hai?Kya unhone koi zabardasti ki tumhare saath?"

"Kajal! What's the matter with you? Did he force you in any way?" Savita asked.

"Nahi."

"No." Kajal replied. Savita was aghast.

"Besharam ladki! Tu pagal ho gai hai kya? Tujhe pata hai iska kya natija ho sakta hai? Abhi teri shaadi honi hai. Agar uske pehle hi tu kunwari nahi rahi toh kahar ho jayega!"

"You shameless girl! Have you gone crazy? Do you know the consequences of your actions? You've still to get married. If you lose your virginity before that, all hell will break loose!" Savita said, shaking with anger.

Kajal broke into tears. She could take it no more. She shut herself in the bedroom, changed into fresh clothes and then ran downstairs and onto the street. She wanted to be alone to be able to sort herself out. She kept re-living those heavenly moments in Shyam Bhaiya's arms as she wandered slowly through the crowded streets, lost in her thoughts.

She had never been so happy in her life. She remembered his voice telling her how much he was enjoying taking his pleasure with her breasts... Oh, God! How lucky I am to be able to please him! This is what I'm meant to do... The thought that she was able to please her Shyam Bhaiya was a bigger turn on for her than his magical touch. Again, in a delayed reaction, she felt a jolt of liquid electricity emanate from her nipples and shoot into her pussy. But this time, there was no fever. She was very clear what she was going to do. She couldn't wait to throw herself in Shyam's arms again...

****

An angry Savita knocked impatiently on Shyam's door. He'd just retired to his bedroom and started to jerk off. His hair and clothes were disheveled and his erect cock tented his pajamas as he opened the door and let her in. A furious Savita flew into a rage and berated Shyam for having misbehaved with Kajal. But this time, Shyam was not at all defensive. While he listened patiently to Savita, he couldn't help thinking how sexy she looked when she was angry, eyes flashing, her heaving bosom left uncovered by her displaced pallu... After allowing Savita to cool down a bit, he started to speak.

"Savita Bhabi, pehle kya hua yeh suniye."

"Savita Bhabi, first listen to what happened." Shyam said, and then proceeded to recount in detail everything that had happened between Kajal and himself, his arousal heightening as he recounted the events. He could see that Savita was becoming excited too.

"Ab aap hi bataiye, isme meri kya galati hai? Us din jo kuchh hua uske baad bhi Kajal khud apne aap mere paas aayi aur khud ko meri bahon me jhonk diya. Mai aap ki baat samajhta hoon ki agar Kajal apna kunwarapan kho baithi toh uski shaadi ke baad shayad gazab ho jayega. Lekin ittefaq se aisa kuchh nahi hua. Aage kya ho sakta hai iska bharosa dena mushkil hai. Aakhir mai bhi ek mard hoon. Mujhe bhi meri zaroorat poori karne ka haq hai!"

"You tell me, what's my fault? Even after what happened the other day, Kajal came to me unbidden and threw herself in my arms. I know that if Kajal were to lose her virginity now, there might be hell to pay after her marriage, but that's not happened. But I cannot say what might happen in future. I'm a man after all! I too have the right to satisfy my needs!" Shyam spoke bluntly, looking Savita in the eye. His message was clear.

Savita got up from her seat and moved to the door, her lip trembling. She closed the door and faced Shyam, advancing slowly towards him. She reached out and placed her hand lightly over Shyam's tented pajamas. Shyam pulled her in his arms but she sagged, pulling him down on top of her. Shyam's living room was small and crowded. He kicked the small center table aside and lay Savita down on her back on the thin cotton carpet. He hitched her sari up as she raised her legs and impatiently pulled at her panties, ripping them in the process. He quickly removed his pajamas and knelt between her open thighs. He was trembling too as he positioned his cock against her dripping cunt and then rammed home with a mighty shove.

"I'm doing this for Kajal's sake" Savita thought. Then all thoughts were driven out of her mind and she gave in to wave after wave of carnal pleasure as Shyam's hard cock stretched open her cunt and drove in till it hit her cervix. All of Shyam's accumulated frustrations welled up and drove him into a frenzy of hard, mindless fucking. Even Shyam couldn't have kept up that pace for long. After five minutes or so, he ejaculated stream after stream of his thick creamy semen inside Savita and collapsed on top of her.

As for Savita, she'd not really had many bedroom sessions with her hubby after the baby's birth and the few that she had, had been rather tepid. Her hubby seemed to be rather cagey about touching her. Either he didn't find her attractive anymore or thought that too energetic lovemaking might be harmful for her. Anyways, so aroused had she become and such was Shyam's vigor and energy that she started orgasming from the moment his hard, thick cock stretched her pussy. She lost count of the number of times she came in those five minutes.

Savita came to her senses and found herself pinned under Shyam, his semi-hard cock still buried inside her. She suddenly realized how perilous their situation was. If someone had knocked on either of their doors, it would have been disastrous. Even if that had not happened, her baby could have woken up and started bawling, or old Ba could have started calling out for her. She tried to push Shyam off but he wasn't done yet. Incredibly, she felt his cock hardening again inside her and he once again resumed his vigorous copulation. This time, his strokes were less frenzied but no less energetic. He systematically took his pleasure, until he ejaculated again after another hard fucking session. He finally got off of her and Savita quickly rearranged her clothes.

"Mujhe jana hai"

"I got to go." She said. He nodded.

"Aap Kajal ko kuchh na kahiye. Main uske saath baat kar loonga."

"Don't tell Kajal anything. I'll talk to her." Shyam told Savita. He was very much in the driver's seat now.

****

To be continued...

Author's Note: Suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome.

12