Shyam, Savita Bhabi & Kajal Ch. 05

Story Info
Savita is shown her place.
4.4k words
4.36
80k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

To get the best out of this story, I would advise you to start from Ch.01.

Conversations that took place in Hindi are recorded as such initalics, immediately followed by a translation in English. Readers familiar with Hindi might find it rewarding to read through the original Hindi conversations. Others can conveniently skip them.

****

As the summer progressed, Shyam's small kitchen became ever hotter in the afternoons. The small table fan he'd recently bought was proving to be of little help. Then one day, Shyam had a brainwave. On his way home after eating lunch at a restaurant, he bought a large slab of ice from a roadside vendor and hauled it up to his apartment. He placed it on the cooking platform and arranged the table fan so it blew air across the ice slab. Water dripping off the melting ice drained into the sink at one end of the platform. The effect was immediately noticeable and the temperature inside the little kitchen became much more bearable. The slab was big enough to cool the kitchen for several hours. Shyam was pleased with himself. Savita opened her door as Shyam knocked on it. Kajal was standing right behind her.

"Bhabi, aaiye, aapko kuchh dikhana hai."

Bhabi, come, I want to show you something." Shyam said.

Kajal held back, thinking that Shyam wanted to be with Savita that day. Shyam however had other ideas.

"Kajal, tum bhi aao."

"Kajal, you can come too." He said.

As they entered Shyam's living room, he switched on the TV and set the volume a bit high.

"Kajal, tum yahin ruko. Agar by chance kissine darwaza khatkhataya to samhal lena."

"Kajal, please wait here. If by chance anyone knocks the door, deal with him." Shyam instructed her.

He then beckoned Savita to follow him and went inside, carelessly confident that she would obey. Kajal pretended not to notice his gesture to Savita, studiously concentrating her attention on the TV. Savita was stunned at Shyam's sheer crudeness and impudence in expecting her to follow him inside even as her younger sister looked on. This was getting a bit too much; she thought and for a moment considered defying him and walking out. Then she changed her mind and decided to confront him there and then. She wrapped her pallu tightly around her shoulders and marched in, seething with anger. Kajal observed Savita's reactions through the corner of her eyes and knew that a confrontation was going to happen. She waited with bated breath...

"Shyam Bhai, besharmi ki bhi koi hadd hoti hai. Yeh aapne kaise samajh liya ke meri chhoti behen ke saamne mai aapke peeche peeche chali aoongi? Aap kya mujhe kathputli samajhte hain ya apni rakhail jo aapke isharon par nachegi? Mai aisi beizzati katai nahi sahoongi."

"Shyam Bhai, there has to be a limit even to your brazenness. How dare you think that I'd follow you under the very eyes of my younger sister? Do you think I am a puppet or your mistress who will dance to your tune? I will never tolerate such an insult!" Savita spat out, her bosom heaving and eyes flashing in anger.

Shyam was taken aback. He immediately realized that he'd unthinkingly made a mistake. However, now that he had put himself in a pickle, he decided to brazen it out.

"Oh oh ho! Savita Bhabi, aap toh ekdum naraz ho gayi! Lekin aisi bhi kya baat hui hai? Kajal achhi tarah janti hai ki hum dono andar kiss liye aaye hain aur woh bhi koi pahli baar nahi. Woh merey ghar mein baithe ya aapke ghar mein iss se kya farak padta hai? Usne yahin baithna jyada achha hai kyonki agar koi aira gaira galti se aa hi gaya toh woh usse nipat sakegi. Hai na?"

"Oh oh ho! Savita Bhabi, why are you so upset? What's the matter? After all, Kajal knows very well why we've come in here and that too not for the first time. What difference does it make whether she waits in my apartment or yours? In fact it's better if she waits here since if per chance a stranger intrudes, she'll be better able to deal with him here. Don't you agree?" Shyam asked coolly.

This so enraged Savita that words failed her and she just spluttered incoherently. She raised her hand and swung it hard, wanting to slap Shyam. He was too quick for her and caught her flying wrist, breaking a couple of glass bangles she wore.

"Baap re! Itna gussa! Lekin Bhabi, aap gusse mein aur bhi sundar lagti hain. Sach bataiye, kya aap mujh par gussa hain ya apne aap par?"

"My God! What a temper! But you know Bhabi; you look even more beautiful when you are angry. Tell me truthfully, who are you angry with, me or you?"

While he spoke, he slowly twisted her arm and turned her around so that she faced away from him. Savita felt a sharp pain as he strong armed her, and then it subsided into a dull throb as he held her arm pinned behind her. She felt angry, helpless and frustrated as she struggled to free herself, finally giving up when she realized that he was too strong for her. Tears streamed out and she sobbed as she felt the fight slowly ebb out of her. She suddenly became conscious of his close proximity just behind her and felt a twitch in her pussy as her nostrils flared and registered his strong male scent.

"Zara dekiye Bhabi, garmi par maat karne ke liye itna mast bandobast kiya hai aur aap uska mazaa lene ke bajai jhagadna chahti hain! Thandi hawa ko apne badan par jhel kar uska mazaa lootiye!"

"Look Bhabi, I've rigged up such a nice arrangement to beat the heat, and you want to fight instead of enjoying it! C'mon, relax and enjoy the cool breeze blow over your body." He said.

He let go of her arm and made her stand right in line with the air blowing off the ice slab. Savita closed her eyes and let the breeze dry off her sweat, occasional sobs still wracking her body. Shyam stood close behind, without touching her. He gently nudged her pallu off her shoulders, so that the cool air blew directly on the expanse of her bosom showing through the large neck opening. The blouse had a large, low opening at the back too, through which her well padded shoulder blades were visible. He started massaging and caressing the bare skin of her back. Her sobs slowly subsided and she finally let out a long sigh. She knew then that she was beaten and would never be able to defy him.

His erect cock tented his pajamas and fleetingly brushed Savita's ass as he moved closer. Savita moved her ass back a little, once again seeking contact with his cock. He again allowed his cock to brush her and drew back. They continued their little game for a while, their arousal mounting, not making any contact between their bodies except for the fleeting brush of his cock against her ass. He leaned forward and licked the bare expanse of her back, savoring the salty taste of dried sweat. Then he reached around her, unbuttoned her front opening blouse and released the clasp of her bra. He pushed her blouse and bra off her body so that her large, bare, slightly sagging bosom was directly exposed to the cool breeze. Savita's nipples immediately tightened and her aureole puckered up.

"Bhabi, apne haath sar par rakhiye."

"Bhabi, place your hands over your head." He instructed and she complied, all thoughts of rebellion completely forgotten.

He ran his fingers through her thick armpit hair, then bent and smelled them, savoring her feminine musk. He rubbed his palms against her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples. Savita moaned under her breath. His hands traveled downwards and caressed her soft belly, soothing the stretch marks left by her pregnancy. He steadied her hips with one hand and deliberately rubbed his swollen cock against her. With his other hand he pulled out her sari and undid the knot of her petticoat. Her sari and petticoat fell and pooled around her feet and soon, her panties followed, rendering her completely naked. His hands now roamed all over her thighs and belly, his fingers occasionally rubbing along her wet slit while his cock ground into her ass from behind. He stepped back a bit and stripped off his kurta and pajamas.

"Haan, toh aaj meri rakhail peeche se apni choot marwana chahegi?"

"Would my mistress like to get her cunt fucked from behind today?" He asked, deliberately employing the word "rakhail" (mistress) that she had herself used a short while ago, to emphasize his domination over her.

By that time, Savita was so aroused, ready and waiting for his cock that it hardly mattered to her whether he took her from the front or behind as long as he quickly got on with it. She grunted her assent. Shyam placed the pillow on the table and made Savita lean over and rest her shoulders on it, her head cradled in her arms. He nudged her legs apart and Savita on her part raised her hips as far as she could, positioning herself to receive his cock. Her pussy was wide open now and he could see her juices trickle out. He stood behind her, held her by her hips, lined up and eased his cock in. Her pussy was hot and well lubricated, offering little resistance. He started thrusting in and out of her cunt from behind, slowly increasing the tempo. As his frenzy built up, he leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck, hands reaching down and grabbing her breasts. Savita too abandoned herself to the waves of pleasure washing over her and became oblivious to the grunts escaping her own lips and the creaking and scraping sound of the table as it bore the brunt of Shyam's vigorous thrusts. In a few minutes, Shyam blew his load deep inside Savita, who had already experienced several orgasms during that time. He collapsed against her, resting his head on her sweaty bare back till they both recovered their breath.

"Bhabi, aapko peeche se chodne mein kuchh alag hi maza aaya. Kya aapko bhi aaya?"

"Bhabi, doing you from behind was something else! Did you enjoy it too?" He asked. She nodded. That was another thing he'd never done with Renu.

"Pata hai, kal Kajal ki choot ka parda phatate phatate bach gaya. Sachhi, woh bilkul diwani ho gayi thi mera lund apni choot mein ghuswane ke liye. Lekin maine uspar qaboo kar liya."

"You know, yesterday Kajal almost lost her virginity. She was desperate to get my cock into her cunt, but I managed to control her." He told her, while his hands roamed over her naked body. He then proceeded to narrate the whole incident, re-igniting their passions. Savita was barely able to keep her mind on his narration.

"Maine ab tak kabhi gaand nahi mari. Lekin ek din main aapki marne wala hoon. Kya aapne kabhi marwayi hai?"

"I've never fucked ass before. But one day I'm going to do yours. Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?" He asked.

"Haan. Inhone ek do baar mari hai. Lekin mujhe bahut dard hua. Bilkul achha nahi laga. Woh bahut gandi harkat hai!"

"Yes, my husband has done me in the ass a couple of times. It was very painful. I didn't like it at all. It's such a dirty act!" Savita replied, her nose wrinkling in disgust.

"Thik hai Bhabi, agar aap nahi chahti toh rehne dijiye. Lekin maine Kajal ki gaand mein kai baar ungli chalayi hai. Usko kafi achha lagta hai."

"OK Bhabi, I'll not do it if you don't like it. But I've fingered Kajal's ass many times. She's enjoyed it." He responded.

"Shyam Bhai, bahut samhal kar kaam kijiyega. Uss bechari koh koi taqleef nahi honi chahiye."

"Shyam Bhai, please be very gentle with her. The poor thing shouldn't suffer any pain." Savita pleaded with him. Shyam nodded.

All this time, his cock was buried inside her and had become hard again. He stirred his hips and Savita felt it move inside her. In response, she clenched her pussy muscles around his cock, and he uttered a grunt of satisfaction. He fucked her from behind for a while and then stopped.

"Kathputli ji, abki baar main aapke muh mein jharna chahta hoon."

"My puppet, this time I want to cum in your mouth." He said, again intentionally employing the word "kathputli" (puppet).

Without waiting for her response. he straightened up and moved back, his cock pulling out of her cunt with a sucking sound. His thick semen oozed out and trickled down her inner thigh. He sat on a chair and pulled her down so that she knelt between his legs. He opened his thighs wide and presented his wet, shiny cock to her.

"Bhabi, achhi tarah choomiye aur chatiye..."

"Bhabi, please kiss and lick him..." He leaned back and closed his eyes as he felt her hot breath on his sensitive skin.

Savita started with his hairy testicles, licking the wrinkled skin and sucking them gently into her mouth one at a time, then moving on to the base of his cock and working her way up, cleaning their combined juices with her tongue. Her hubby had trained her well in fellatio and she knew how to pleasure her man. She had grown to like the smell of a man's crotch and the salty, pungent taste of cum. Besides, Shyam had not only proven to be a skilled, talented and considerate lover, she found herself strongly aroused by the way he effortlessly dominated her and also by the very illicitness of their coupling. She put her heart and soul into pleasuring Shyam, pulling the foreskin back and worshiping his hard, erect, arrogant phallus with her lips and tongue, opening her mouth wide and taking his cock in right down her throat, then pulling it out to once again give him a once over with her lips and tongue. She continued to pleasure him this way at a slow, unhurried pace while a relaxed Shyam enjoyed her attentions, his fingers entwined in her hair, eyes feasting on the beautiful, sexy woman, another man's wife, so lovingly service his cock. Every once in a while, they talked.

"Bhabi, sachhi, agar maine aapse waada na kiya hota toh ab tak mai kai baar Kajal ko chod chuka hota. Aapko toh pata hai ki woh chudwane ke liye kitni betaab hai. Kya maine ussey choda to sachhi uske pati ko pata chalega?"

"Really, if I hadn't promised you Bhabi, I'd have by now fucked Kajal many times over. You know very well she's desperate for it. Will her husband really be able to find out if I were to fuck her?" He asked.

"Pata nahin. Shayad ussey nahi bhi pata chale. Lekin aisa chance lena thik nahi hai. Shyam Bhai, aap sachhi kitne burey aadmi hain! Aapne meri bholi si chhoti behena koh pataa kar uski niyat kharab kar di. Aur toh aur, uski shadi shuda behen ko bhi apne changul mein phasa kar apna ghulam bana dala. Ab kam se kam uski shaadi mein koi baadha na layen."

"I don't know. Perhaps he might not. But it's not good to take chances. Shyam Bhai, you are a really such a bad man. You've seduced my innocent little sister and corrupted her morals. Not only that, you've entrapped her married sister and made her your slave. Now at least don't create problems in her marriage." Savita pleaded, and then once again engulfed his cock with her mouth.

"Thik hai Bhabi. Agar aap kahen toh kal se Kajal se aur aap se milna band kar dete hain."

"OK, Bhabi, if you wish, I'll stop meeting Kajal and you from tomorrow." Shyam, called her bluff with a sly smile.

"Kaash yeh ab mumkin nahi hai. Hum dono behne ab poori tarah aapke qaboo mei hain. Ab aapke bina hum nahi reh sakte."

"Alas, that's not possible. Both of us are now completely under your control. We can't live without you." Savita sighed, once again sliding his cock down her throat.

Shyam smiled contentedly. He knew that she was speaking the truth. That thought further aroused him. He grasped her head in his hands and proceeded to fuck her mouth, driving his cock down her throat and holding it in till she started to struggle for breath, then pulling out and making her lick and suck his lollipop, then driving it in again, until he finally blew his load in her mouth.

"Bhabi, mere lund ka pani nigal jaiye."

"Bhabi, swallow my cum." He demanded. Savita did her best but a little bit trickled out of the corner of her mouth. Savita liked the taste of Shyam's cum and unlike Kajal, had no sense of revulsion.

Savita sat on Shyam's lap and rested her head against his chest as he leisurely stroked her naked skin and long, loosened tresses.

"Kya Kajal ki shaadi jaldi hi hone wali hai?"

"Is Kajal getting married soon?" He asked.

"Mere Bapu ladke dhoondh rahe hain. Ussi silisile mein woh jaldi hi Mumbai aa rahe hain. Shayad Kajal ko lekar Gujarat jayenge kisi ladke ke gharwalon se milne."

"My Dad is searching for grooms. He's soon coming to Mumbai for that purpose. Perhaps he'll take Kajal with him to Gujarat to meet a boy's family." Savita replied.

"Chalo achha hai. Woh ek bahut garam laundi hai! Uski shaadi waqt par hona zaroori hai. Aur usko ek taqatwar aur dumdar mard chahiye, jo usse khush rakh sake!"

"That's good. She's one hot wench! She sure needs to get married soon. And she needs a strong man with lots of stamina to keep her happy!" Shyam responded with a naughty glint in his eyes.

"Kya uski shaadi kisi aur se hone par aapko bura nahi lagega?"

"Won't you feel jealous seeing her marry another man?" Savita asked teasingly, casting a sidelong glance at him.

"Bhabi, sach kahoon toh thoda bura zaroor lagega. Lekin kya karen, doosra koi chara nahi hai. Agar hum log purane zamane mein hote toh main aap dono behnon ko utha kar le jata aur apne zanane mein rakhta!"

"Bhabi, to tell the truth, I'll certainly feel a bit jealous. But what can I do, there is no alternative. If we'd been living in the olden days, I'd have kidnapped both of you and kept you in my harem!" He responded with a wicked smile.

***

While Shyam and Savita were busy in the kitchen, Kajal sat in the living room, idly surfing channels on the TV. Apart from curiosity and anticipation of a confrontation, she had felt a sudden twinge of arousal when Savita had followed Shyam inside. She was just a dozen feet away from the kitchen and the doors leading from the living room to the passage and from the passage to the kitchen were both open, although the curtains were drawn. Above the sound of the TV, she could occasionally hear sounds of their voices, scuffling noises and sometimes a muffled moan... Obviously, there had been no fight. She was dying to find out what was going on inside, but even the thought of sneaking a peek didn't cross her mind. She knew that in his own good time, Bhaiya would tell her everything. She tried to imagine Shyam and Savita making love. Would Didi be sucking Bhaiya's cock, would she be taking it right down her throat; she wondered. Then she tried to imagine his hard cock thrusting in and out of Didi's pussy. Along with arousal, she felt a touch of envy for Didi. She clamped her thighs together as she felt moisture seep out of her pussy.

***

"Bhabi chaliye, merey khyal mein aapko ab jana chahiye. Aapne mujhe poori tarah thaka diya aur mujhe neend bhi aa rahi hai. Lekin, bahar baithe baithe Kajal kafi garam ho gayi hogi. Uski bhi aag bujhani padegi. Kya aap ussey andar bhej kar khud baharwale kamre mein rukengi?"

"Bhabi I think it's time for you to leave. You really tired me out and I am feeling very sleepy too. But Kajal must have become very hot while waiting outside. I must quench her fires too... Will you please send her in and wait in the living room?" Shyam instructed.

Savita nodded. She then dressed, straightened her hair as best as she could and went out to the living room. Kajal immediately noticed the mussed hair, disheveled clothes and the contented, well-fucked expression on Savita's face...

"Ja!"

"Go!" Savita said to Kajal, gesturing towards the kitchen without meeting her eye.

***

Kajal wordlessly got up, straightened her clothes and went inside. Shyam had put on his pajamas, although his kurta was still off and he was bare above his waist. He had already moved the chairs into the bedroom and was manhandling the table out of the kitchen when Kajal entered. She helped him move the table into the bedroom and then spread a thin guest mattress topped with a sheet on the kitchen floor, all without exchanging a word. She had immediately noticed the cool air and the smell of recent lovemaking in the kitchen.

12