Shyam, Savita Bhabi & Kajal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having laid the mattress down properly, they stood up and Kajal rushed into Shyam's open arms. They kissed passionately, their mouths open, tongues dueling. She felt his cock harden against her belly and ground her hips against him. He pushed her back and impatiently stripped her. Her high, taut, full breasts swung free as he took off her blouse and bra. Her sari, petticoat and panties were soon off too. She helped him out of his pajamas and they were again locked in a skin on skin embrace, kissing and fondling each other impatiently. Kajal again indulged herself by rubbing her nipples against his hairy chest. Incredibly, although Shyam had ejaculated twice in the last couple of hours, his cock once again became hard and erect.

Still holding Kajal against him, he lowered himself on the mattress. He lay her down on her back. While taking care to rest most of his weight on his knees and elbows, he covered her body with his and maintained an intimate contact, rubbing his torso against hers. He kissed and licked her face and lips and rubbed his cock on her thighs and belly. He slowly moved down, kissing and suckling her stiff nipples, then moving further down to her belly and then to her pubic thatch, his lips and tongue savoring the touch and taste of her taut, hot, silky young skin. Kajal opened herself to him, allowing full access to every nook and cranny of her body that his mouth sought, letting waves of pleasure wash over her. Shyam then turned around so that he now straddled her in a 69 position.

"Kajal, mera lund apne muh me le."

"Kajal, take my cock in your mouth." He said and nudged his cock in as she opened her lips.

He stirred his hips to properly adjust it inside her mouth and let her start licking and sucking it. He spread her thighs apart and started licking her wet slit, spreading her outer lips apart to gain access to her pink, wet, salty inner lips. He breathed in her clean, fresh young feminine odor and savored the taste of her salty juices, pleasuring her cunt. He shifted a bit and uncovered her hard red clit, then proceeded to lick and suck it. Kajal had a hair trigger response and immediately went into a series of hard, wrenching orgasms. Her hips wildly twitched up and down and Shyam had to hold her down by her thighs. Her moans were muffled by Shyam's cock buried in her mouth, but he could feel the vibrations against his cock. She broke into a sweat and her copious pussy juices dribbled out. Shyam too started to jerk his hips and thrust his cock into her mouth. Her gagging reflex was strong as ever and he didn't really get into her throat. Even so, the stimulation provided by her hot mouth, lips and tongue was enough to bring him to another intense orgasm. He could hardly produce a teaspoon of semen this time, his prostate not having had enough time for more.

Kajal felt his cock spurt against the back of her throat. She was determined not to gag this time. She held still till he finished, holding his cum in her mouth. When she sensed his cock softening, she gently pulled it out and swirled his cum around in her mouth, allowing her tongue to register the taste and feel its texture. Hmm... not so bad; she thought. She then swallowed and concentrated on the strong odor of semen that rose from the back of her throat into her nasal cavity. It registered deep inside her mind somewhere. She knew that she would never again be repelled by that smell. She then proceeded to lick his cock clean with dainty thrusts of her tongue.

"Kyon Kajal, teri aag bujh gayi na?"

"Kajal, are your fires quenched?" Shyam queried after turning around and taking her in his arms. She sighed contentedly and buried her face in his chest. He continued to stroke her bare back and plump, tight, rounded buttocks, till he finally slipped into sleep.

Kajal was deliriously happy in the rosy afterglow of an intense series of orgasms. She had never felt so alive and full of vitality. She rested sated, comfy and secure in Shyam's arms, savoring the touch of his hard, naked male body against hers. She felt a wave of tender love engulf her as she watched him fall into deep sleep, a faint smile on his lips and his chest rising and falling slowly. After almost a half hour, she gently disentangled herself form Shyam's arms, got up and dressed. She tiptoed out, fetched a sheet from the bedroom and covered Shyam's body with it, but not before planting a quick peck on his shriveled cock. But for the thick curly hair growing around it, it looks just like a little boy's; she thought and a giggle escaped her lips. She then walked into the living room and saw Savita waiting there, breast feeding her little baby under the cover of her pallu. Nobody looking in on this domestic scene would ever have suspected the orgy of sex that had just happened between Shyam and the two sisters a mere dozen feet into the apartment.

To be continued...

Author's Note: Suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome.

12