Shyam, Savita Bhabi & Kajal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aa Kajal, ispar late ja."

"Come Kajal, lie down here." He said, patting the table top.

He made he lie on her back such that her head overhung the edge of the table, and her long, loosened hair hung straight down. In that position, her throat lined up with her mouth, making it easier for her to swallow his cock. Her legs were raised straight up against the wall. He pulled her pallu aside to reveal her naked breasts. He stood close to her, his hard cock hovering near her mouth.

"Aaj main tujhe mera lund gale ke neeche utarna sikhlaunga. Dar mat aur apna gala bilkul dheela chhod de."

"Today I'll teach you to take my cock down your throat. Don't be scared and relax your throat." Shyam said, gently fondling her bare breasts.

He slipped his cock past her open lips and felt her tongue licking the head. He started to fuck her mouth, pushing in till he felt his cock rest against the back of her throat, then withdrawing and pushing in again a little harder, after giving her a chance to take a breath.

"Chal, ab jaise main lund ko andar ghusedunga tab tu usko nigalneki koshish kar."

"Come, as I push my cock in, try to swallow it." Shyam instructed.

After giving her a moment to catch her breath, he slowly pushed his cock in. Simultaneously, she made swallowing motions with her throat. Lo and behold! He was able to push right in until his pubic bone came to rest against her chin. The swallowing motions overcame her gagging reflex and amazingly, she didn't feel any discomfort at all. After holding his cock inside her throat for a while, he withdrew until the head nestled in her mouth. He fondled and squeezed her breasts as she lovingly licked his lollipop. Then once again, he pushed it into her throat, holding her breasts for purchase, feeling the swallowing motions of her throat muscles against his cock. He continued to fuck her throat in slow motion, giving her plenty of time to adjust her breathing and relax her throat for the next thrust. Intermittently, he shallow fucked her, letting her tongue and lips pleasure his drooling cock head. His eyes savored the bare breasted Kajal lying on her back, her eyes closed as she applied herself to pleasuring his cock buried deep in her throat, while his hands roamed over her soft belly and plump rounded breasts, occasionally stroking her thick, long straight hair hanging loose. He gradually increased the tempo of his thrusts until he felt his approaching orgasm.

"Kajal, main ab jharne wala hoon. Taiyar rahna."

"Kajal, I'm cumming. Be ready!" He warned her.

As soon as he felt the semen rise up his shaft, he pulled out of her throat and ejaculated spurt after spurt of thick semen into her mouth. This time, far from being repelled, Kajal reveled in the sheer volume of semen he kept pumping into her mouth, greedily swallowing and savoring its salty taste and strong, musky male smell. At last, he was done, his legs trembling with exhaustion. He collapsed on the chair and bent forward to kiss her open mouth, tasting his own cum on her lips.

"Kajal meri jaan, aaj toh tu ne kamaal kar diya! Sach much, tu kitni jaldi muh chudane mein mahir ho gayi!"

"My darling Kajal, you were fabulous! How quickly you've learnt fellatio!" Shyam exclaimed appreciatively, stroking and caressing her face and breasts. Kajal's heart was filled with pride and happiness because she had been able to come up to Shyam's expectations and make him happy.

"Maine teri chootad par chaante marne par tujhe bahut dard hua?"

"Was it very painful when I spanked your bottom?" He asked. She shook her head in the negative.

"Lekin tujhe bahut bura laga hoga, iss tarah maar kahne par."

"But you must have felt bad, being slapped around like that!" Shyam persisted.

"Shyam Bhaiya, sach kahun toh shuru mein bahut dar gayi thi. Aur bahut bura bhi laga. Lekin dheere dheere maza aane laga. Aap ke haathon mein sach much kya jadu hai! Aapne mujhko poori tarah apne vash mein kar liya hai!"

"Shyam Bhaiya, to tell the truth, I was very scared in the beginning and I also felt humiliated. But slowly, I started enjoying what you were doing to me. Really, you have magic in your hands! You've cast such a spell on me!" Kajal replied in a low voice. Shyam bent and kissed her lips in response.

"Bhaiya, kya aap sach much mujh pe naraz the?"

"Bhaiya, were you really angry with me?" Kajal asked.

"Kis liye?"

"For what?" Shyam asked

"… Meri savere ki harkaton ki wajah se."

"…Because of my antics in the morning." She replied with some trepidation. He laughed out aloud.

"Ari nahi, pagli. Mujhko bahut maza aaya. Maine socha bhi na tha ki tere jaisi bholi bhali ladki aisa kuchh kar sakti hai. Uss waqt mera lund ekdum kadak ho gaya tha. Agar Savita Bhabi na hoti to pata nahi main tujhko kya kar daalta. Aaj savere tu ne apni gol gol gaand merey samne nangi kar ke mujhe itna hairan kar diya ki mai uski thokai karne par mazboor ho gaya."

"Of course not, silly! In fact I enjoyed it. I'd never imagined that an innocent girl like you could do such things. My cock became so hard, I don't know what I might have done had Savita Bhabi not been there. Today morning you bared your rounded ass before me and made me so desperate that I had no option but to spank your buns." He replied.

He then turned her around on the table so that her thighs were open before him while she lay on her back. He placed a pillow under her head so she could see what he was doing. He placed her legs over his shoulders as he sat on the chair before her, savoring the sight of her wet, open cunt before him. His fingers slowly moved over her pussy lips, feeling her wet heat. The mere touch of his fingers on her overheated pussy was sufficient to trigger a violent orgasm and she again screamed out loud. Shyam continued to lazily finger and lick her cunt lips and clit; her entire body shook and trembled and she continued to moan as she hit another few climaxes. His wet finger then circled her anus and quietly slipped in as her sphincter relaxed in response to his probing. He continued to finger her ass for a while, not seeking to go too deep. After a while, he sensed that she was ready for more.

"Kajal, ek din mai teri gaand marne ki soch raha hoon. Tujhe achha lagega?"

"Kajal, I'm thinking of fucking your ass one day. Would you like that?" He asked. Kajal was still in an orgasmic daze and his words didn't even register for a while.

"Kya bahut dard hoga?",/I>

"Will it be very painful?" She asked in a whisper.

"Haan, shuru mein shayad thoda dard toh hoga, lekin maza bhi bahut aayega. Dard kam karne ke liye makkhan istemal karenge."

"Yes, perhaps it'll be a bit painful in the beginning, but then it will be quite pleasurable. We'll use butter to reduce the pain." He reassured her, all the while continuing to gently stimulate her anus, once in a while wetting his finger with her pussy juices. She nodded silently if a bit apprehensively.

"Chal, aaj hi makkhan lagane ki practice karenge."

"Come, let's practice the use of butter today." He whispered.

He un-wrapped a butter suppository he had kept on ice and rubbed it gently on her anus. Kajal flinched at the ice cold touch of the suppository, and then slowly relaxed as Shyam gentled her and continued to turn and rub it in and out. At the touch of her hot skin, the butter started to soften and melt at the surface, making the entrance of her anus slick and slippery. Shyam pushed in firmly and it slipped past her relaxed sphincter to disappear inside her ass as her sphincter closed up again. Kajal contracted and loosened her anal muscles as she tried to make sense of the strange and unusual sensation of the ice cold butter melting inside her. She slowly relaxed as she realized that she liked the feeling. Shyam felt the oily touch of melting butter on his finger as he continued to push it in and out of her ass. Slowly, he increased the depth of his thrusts and also started rotating his finger to stimulate the sensitive skin of her anus. Amazingly, Kajal started to get aroused again with this anal stimulation; her breath shortened to quick gasps and her eyes filmed over with passion. She jerked her hips up and down, seeking to drive his finger even deeper into her ass, moaning and whimpering in ecstasy. Shyam was amazed at the sheer wantonness of her actions. He rotated his thumb on her clit while continuing to finger fuck her ass, precipitating another series of hard, wrenching orgasms. He knew then that her ass was his for the taking.

But not today, he decided; feeling pleased with himself on having finally mastered her mouth and throat and savoring the thrill of planning an assault on her ass in the near future…

To be continued…

Author's Note: Suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome

12