Shyam, Savita Bhabi & Kajal Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Didi. My period hasn't started yet. This is a sign of my having become a complete woman!" Kajal said.

"Toh yeh kaise hua...! Kya Suresh ne tumhare saath woh kaam nahi kiya?"

"Then how did this happen...! Didn't Suresh do it with you?" Savita whispered, a look of consternation on her face.

"Kiya Didi, kiya. Kai baar kiya. Ek baar toh khoon ke kuchh chheente bhi girey they. Lekin woh hamesha bahut jaldi mein rehta hai aur thik se nahi kar paata. Haan lekin usse yeh pata hi nahi ke woh kaam thik se nahi kar paya hai. Woh toh bahut khush hua apne aap par."

"Of course he did it, Didi. Many times... Once there were a few droplets of blood too! But he's always in a hurry and can't seem to do it properly. He doesn't even realize he hasn't done it properly. In fact, he is very proud of himself!" Kajal said dryly.

"Sach kahun Didi, aakhir Shyam Bhaiya hi merey asli swami hain. Jab pehli baar unse nazar mili tabhi mai yeh jaan gayi thi. Aur aaj yeh baat sabit ho gayi hai. Wey merey badan ke malik hain. Unhon ne hi kal mujhe ek aurat bana diya!"

"To tell you the truth Didi, Shyam Bhaiya is my real master. I knew it the very first time I gazed into his eyes. And here is the evidence. He's the one who owns my body. He's the one who made me a complete woman yesterday!" Kajal said with quiet conviction, pointing to the blood stain on the pillow cover.

It was true. Notwithstanding Suresh's enthusiastic efforts during their short honeymoon, finally it was Shyam with his thick, hard cock and immense vigor and energy who had finally ripped through her hymen and taken her virginity!

"Didi, pata hai, kal Shyam Bhaiya ne merey poore badan par apna haq jama liya. Shayad ek kona bhi nahi chhoda jahan unhone mujhe nahi chhua."

"You know Didi, yesterday Shyam Bhaiya asserted his right over my entire body. Perhaps there isn't a corner that he didn't touch." Kajal said. Her eyes filmed over dreamily as she was again lost in the memories of the lust filled night...

****

After what seemed to be only a few minutes, she'd woken up to the sensation of Shyam's fingers gently working her clit. Even while only half awake, she had become aware of her own wetness and arousal. Then she'd felt Shyam's hard cock against her buns and suddenly she had become fully awake. She had turned to face Shyam and kissed him lustily on his lips. He had rolled over so he lay on his back and she lay on top of him. He had raised her shoulders and grasped her full breasts, kneading them and rolling her nipples between his fingers and thumb. He had then opened his thighs and pushed her head down. Understanding his unspoken need, she had trailed her tongue down his belly, through his pubic hair and then up his already hard shaft. Peeling his foreskin back, she had licked and sucked his lollipop while he had sighed and moaned in pleasure, his fingers tangled in her hair to gently urge her to take his cock further into her mouth. After enjoying the sight and sensations of her hot tongue and lips serving his hard cock for a while, he'd pulled her up in a sitting position astride his thighs.

"Mere lund par sawar ho ja!"

"Ride my cock!" He'd commanded.

With a little help from him, she had risen on her knees and maneuvered his cock head at her opening. She had then allowed his thick cock to stretch her hole wide as she sank down, until the full length of his cock was buried inside her. She had then started riding up and down his hard pole, occasionally shifting from side to side the better to make the ridge of his cock rub against her pussy walls. She'd closed her eyes and lost herself in the wondrous sensations his cock was producing. However, she'd soon discovered that however much she tried; she couldn't come close to a climax. Eventually, she'd stopped; not having the strength and stamina to continue. Suddenly, she'd turned and caught her reflection in the dresser mirror. She'd been overcome by a sudden bout of shyness as she'd seen the wanton, bare breasted woman straddling her lover's hips in the mirror. She'd collapsed on Shyam's chest, his cock still buried deep inside her.

"Kyon, kya hua? Thak gayi kya?"

"What's the matter? Tired?" He'd asked.

"Ji yeh mujhse nahi hota. Aap hi khatam kijiye."

"I just can't carry on. Please finish it." She had whispered, rubbing her face on his chest hair.

Shyam had laughed out loud and playfully slapped her rump. He'd then spent some time fondling and pinching her buns till his cock had regained some of its lost hardness. He'd then rolled over so that he was on top of her. Her thighs were split apart and her pussy stretched wide by his thick cock. His pelvis had then started thrusting against her hips, driving his cock hard inside her tight, wet cunt, re-asserting his right to do as he pleased with her. Only when she had surrendered herself completely to his domination had she started experiencing climax after climax, becoming oblivious to everything except what he was doing to her...

****

"Kya kahun, Didi, bahut burey hain woh! Raat bhar mujhe sone nahi diya!"

"He's such a bad man Didi! He didn't let me sleep the whole night!" She pouted good humouredly.

"Savere savere thodi aankh lagi na lagi toh phir se ek baar jaga kar mujhe raund dala. Baad mein khud so gaye aur main bechari uth kar taiyar ho gayi!"

"I'd just about managed to fall asleep early in the morning when he woke me up and trampled me again! Then he went to sleep while poor me woke up to get ready!" She concluded. Savita could only smile indulgently as she listened to Kajal's prattle, while Kajal's mind went back to the happenings of the early morning...

****

Kajal had been woken up by the sound of Shyam stirring awake beside her. She'd pretended to be still asleep, as he had gotten up and gone to the bathroom to relieve himself. After his return she too had tiptoed to the bathroom. After relieving herself and brushing her teeth, she had returned quietly, not wanting to disturb him. The moment she had closed the door behind her, he had switched on the bedside lamp. She had been startled out of her wits not only by the light suddenly shining in her eyes, but also by the sight of a naked Shyam sprawled out on the bed, his thighs wide open and his cock hard and erect, a naughty smile playing on his lips. His erection hadn't subsided even after he'd emptied his bladder. He had pulled her between his thighs and guided her mouth to his hard cock. He had felt the minty coolness of toothpaste on his cock head as she had eagerly started licking it.

"Ahh... meri rani, khoob choos merey lund ko..."

"Ahh.. my queen, suck my cock well..." He'd encouraged her, enjoying the sight of a naked Kajal diligently servicing his cock, her face a mask of concentration. In a few minutes he had felt himself come close to a climax and had stopped her. He had gotten up and positioned Kajal on her knees on the floor beside the bed, so that her upper body rested on the bed, head turned sideways and cradled in her arms. He had knelt behind her and spread he knees apart, splitting open her outer lips to expose her angry red hole.

The sight of his erect cock, its masculine smell tinged with a hint of urine, its salty taste and hot, rubbery feel in her mouth had sufficed to arouse her passion and make her pussy wet and ready for him. Without any foreplay, he had positioned his cock against her opening and had shoved it home with a single hard thrust.

"Uuhhh..." She had grunted aloud at the sudden invasion of her body. He had then proceeded to fuck her with his customary gusto, intent on taking his pleasure until he had climaxed in a few minutes. Being taken from behind, doggie style had been a new experience for Kajal. She too had climaxed quickly because of the sheer novelty of the experience. Shyam had then dismounted, pulled her into his arms and drifted off to sleep. Kajal hadn't been able to sleep again. She had reveled at the sight of her lover sleeping beside her. After making sure that he was fast asleep, she'd gently disengaged herself from his arms and gotten up. It had been almost six o'clock in the morning...

***

While talking to Savita, Kajal helped her cook breakfast. Among other dishes, Savita cookedhalwa,a rich, energy giving dish especially for Shyam, hoping to give more strength to his loins. It was made from ghee, milk, sugar, dalia (broken wheat), almonds, dry fruits and various proprietary spices and condiments. It was close to nine o'clock in the morning when Shyam finally woke up. In spite of the hectic night he'd spent with Kajal, he felt bright, fresh and energetic, his batteries fully charged again. He came out of the bedroom, dressed in his wrinkled kurta-pyjama. He told Kajal that he'd go to his apartment to freshen up, but she would have none of it.

"Bhaiya, aap yahin muh haath dho lijiye. Nashta taiyar hai."

"Bhaiya, you can freshen up right here. Breakfast is ready." Kajal said with an impish smile. She squeezed toothpaste on her own brush and offered it to him. Shyam could hardly refuse such a loving offer and savored the novel experience of brushing his teeth with a toothbrush so recently used by her, while she solicitously hovered in the background. Kajal couldn't keep her hands to herself as she fussed over Shyam while he sat down at the dining table. She ran her fingers through his tousled hair and once even surreptitiously brushed her nipples against his head while busying herself with serving him breakfast. Her erect nipples were clearly outlined under her thin cotton caftan; she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Shyam was initially a bit surprised and awkward at Kajal's boldness in Savita's presence. He surreptitiously observed Savita's reactions to Kajal's intimacy with him and then slowly relaxed when he realized that Savita didn't seem to mind. He has an excellent appetite and ate with gusto, using his fingers. Kajal served him a second helping.

"Kajal chal tu bhi nashte ke liye baith ja."

"Kajal, you too sit down and start your breakfast." Savita said.

"Haan, baith."

"Yes, sit." Shyam said, patting the chair on his left. Kajal sat down close to him, as Savita set a full plate before her.

"Shyam Bhaiya, aap hi mujhe khilaiye."

"Please feed me, Shyam Bhaiya." Kajal demanded, opening her mouth like a little child.

Shyam obliged her, alternately feeding little morsels to into her and his own mouth with his fingers. She playfully tried to bite his fingers as they strayed between her teeth but Shyam deftly managed to avoid being bitten. Soon, they became so engrossed with each other that they stopped taking notice of Savita, in spite of her occasionally casting an indulgent glance in their direction. Shyam threw his left arm over Kajal's shoulders as she started leaning into him. She rubbed herself shamelessly against him while sucking and licking his fingers as he fed her. Soon all pretence of eating breakfast was given up and they were unabashedly exchanging open mouthed kisses and licking each other's tongues.

Shyam pushed his chair back a bit to make more space and pulled Kajal on to his lap. She threw an arm around his neck for support and rocked herself a bit, feeling his hard cock against her thighs. Savita turned around at the scraping sound of the chair and met Shyam's eyes. Savita's heart suddenly jumped and she felt moisture leak out of her pussy as her lust awakened at the sight of her little sister rocking herself on Shyam's lap, her eyes closed in pleasure. Deliberately locking his eyes into Savita's, Shyam continued to lick Kajal's open lips and lolling tongue. He felt an odd thrill of pleasure as he openly made out with Kajal even as Savita looked on. He started fondling Kajal's breast over her caftan. Kajal was now so lost receiving pleasure at his hands that she was oblivious to everything else. Then, Shyam hooked his fingers in the neck of Kajal's caftan and deliberately pulled it down. There was a rending sound as the thin cotton fabric tore at the neck and gradually, Kajal's shapely shoulder was bared, followed by a plump, rounded breast topped with a stiff nipple. Shyam kneaded and squeezed her bare breast and rolled her nipple between the greasy thumb and forefinger of his right hand. Savita gave up all pretence of doing any work and stared at the sight of Shyam brazenly taking his pleasure with her kid sister, while Kajal moaned lustfully and willingly allowed him to have his way. Shyam knew that he was simultaneously arousing both the sisters and this caused his own arousal to reach an even higher peak.

Finally, he knew that he would soon climax. Kajal emitted a little scream as he bent and held her lower lip between his teeth and nipped her hard, simultaneously squeezing her nipple between his thumb and finger. He then got up and effortlessly carried Kajal into the bedroom, throwing one last glance at Savita, who looked on with her hand on her heaving bosom, her eyes filled with lust. He deliberately left the bedroom door open.

Right next to the open bedroom door, Shyam set Kajal down. He impatiently struggled out of his clothes and then pulled her caftan off. He held her by her waist and helped her jump up and throw her legs around his hips. He then pushed her against the wall and leaned his face close to hers.

"Ab main tujhe khade khade chodunga."

"I'm going to fuck you standing up." He whispered to her.

He slowly lowered her on to his hard, pulsating cock, while guiding it into her wet hole with one hand. Having entered her fully, he started thrusting his hips into her while pinning her against the wall. She threw her arms around his neck and held on for dear life as she surrendered herself to the waves of pleasure washing over her while his thick cock once again stretched her tender pussy wide and rubbed against her sensitive clit and G spot. Soon, Shyam ejaculated deep inside her and then both sank to the floor as his legs gave way under him. They could barely drag themselves into the bed before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms...

It was almost two o'clock in the afternoon when Shyam and Kajal stirred awake. Once again, Shyam's amazing vigor (or was it perhaps thehalwa Savita had cooked in the morning?) had fully recharged his batteries and he felt energetic and ready to go. They both got dressed. Savita had long since cooked lunch. She had just finished feeding the baby and rocked him to sleep when the two lovebirds emerged from the bedroom, Kajal clinging to Shyam's arm.

"Chalo, main ab apne ghar ja kar naha dho loon."

"Let me go to my place and take a shower." Shyam announced.

"Ji Shyam Bhai. Lekin jaldi lautiyega, khana taiyar hai."

"OK, Shyam Bhai. But return quickly, lunch is ready!" Savita said.

"Aur Bhaiya, aap dadhi mat banaiye. Mujhe aap aisehi achhe lagte hain."

"And Bhaiya, please don't shave. I like you better unshaven." Kajal chimed in. She closed her eyes momentarily as she recalled the rasp of his stubbly chin against the soft, sensitive skin of her cheeks, breasts, inner thighs...

Shyam hadn't missed the hunger in Savita's eyes. Besides, after having spent a whole night and half a day with Kajal, he thought a little change would do nicely. His loins amazingly stirred to life again as a thought came to his mind.

"Thik hai. Nahi banaunga dadhi. Chaliye Savita Bhabhi, nahate samay aap meri peeth ragad dijiye. Kajal, tu tab tak munne ka khyal rakhna."

"OK, I won't shave. Come Savita Bhabhi, please scrub my back when I bathe. Kajal, please look after the baby in the mean time." Shyam instructed the two sisters, supremely confident that they would obey him. He had judged Savita well. She was just dying to be asked...

12