ShyHairyGrl

Story Info
Shy hairy girl finds love online.
6k words
4.69
23k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From my early upbringing I was always taught that true beauty was natural. I was brought up in a Sikh household and my family believed in the teachings of the Guru Nanak. I had turned 18 and all my friends were using make up and hair removal products but my faith taught me to embrace my natural hair. I never cut the hair on my head or anywhere else.

I had long hair that reached down to the middle of my back. I was really proud of my long hair and I often treated it with oil.

My other hair caused me self-esteem problems. I never saw a problem with it when I was in my own community but I had started University and that was when I began to meet other people. I was in a lecture when a boy kept looking over at me. His name was Tommy. He was a jock type. I was not used to getting attention from boys so I felt a little self-conscious at his looking at me. He then came up to me and said, "Girls do not have a moustache."

He then went back to his friend and high fived him. I just teared up and ran back home. It was so mean and hurtful and it taught me how horrible people could be.

I knew people did not see beauty in the same way as I did. The problem with natural beauty is that I had a monobrow, I had light hairs for my side burns and some fine hairs above my upper lip. That was only the hair that was visible. I usually wore long sleeves and long trousers to cover the hairs on my legs and arms. My body hair did not stop there and I had some fine hairs above my nipples and a line of hair between my breasts. Of course my vagina was really hair and there was a line of hair to my belly button.

I was really hairy and I knew I would never find a man to want me with men like Tommy in the world. I went home that day and cried but I was not going to let the Tommy's of this world defeat me. Beauty was on the inside and I knew natural beauty was the most important thing. I returned the next day and resolutely ignored them.

That was in my first year of University. I was now in my final year and about to graduate. I had taken a job at a local bookshop as my parents believed in having a strong work ethic.

My relationship with sex was more complicated. I was a virgin but I was certainly not innocent. It was through my friends and cousins that I learned about sex and relationships.

My cousin Kiran would often come for sleepovers and she had already lost her virginity to her boyfriend. She would often say, "Suki, you need to forget all this natural beauty nonsense. You have to take care of yourself or boys will never take an interest in you."

She had let her boyfriend make a video of her giving him a blowjob. I could not believe what I was watching. My friend was behaving like a slut and it lit a fire inside me. Once Kiran left I was obsessed with the video. I kept watching it. It was at that moment I knew I was straight and I loved the look of cocks.

I wanted to be able to look pretty in the eyes of men but I could not disappoint my parents. They had brought me up a certain way and I did not want to hurt them.

So instead I went online to find pictures of cocks/dicks/knobs whatever you call them. That started my porn addiction.

I was hooked from that first blowjob video to finding all the best adult video websites. I was forever grateful for the internet.

It was the internet that taught me that men loved hairy women but they were not hairy like me. They had hairy vaginas but they did not have hair everywhere like me.

I was searching through a porn website when I saw a message at the bottom of the screen, "Make your own videos and make money."

Initially I thought nothing of it. If my parents caught me posting videos, they would literally kill me. But then again I saw a lot of amateur girls posting videos without showing their faces. Over the next few days I began to run the dilemma over and over again.

Even while at work I would think about. I liked working in the bookshop as I could get lost in the stacks of books. I always loved to read and I found people to be nicer at bookshops.

I was watching porn one night and I was getting really turned on. I thought I would film it just to see how it looked. I had the camera in one hand and I was fingering myself under my panties with my other hand.

My panties were soaked and you could see my thick bush through my panties and also creeping out of the side of my panties. I was still wearing my t shirt. I shut the camera after 20 seconds. I was so hot from making the video I watched it over and over fingering myself to orgasm several times.

I had to post it. I set up an account with the name ShyHairyGrl and posted the video.

The next day I checked the view count on the video and it was 20. I could not believe 20 people had seen me finger myself. There were two comments;-

"I love that hairy cunt."

"You are a gorgeous thing. I want to fuck your big jungle."

I masturbated at the thought of men using crude language about how they wanted to have sex with me. The thought of men wanking themselves silly over my video drove me crazy.

I logged in after a few days and the video had up to 40 views with similar comments. But when I saw my personal messages I was shocked. The first few messages were dick pics which I appreciated but it did not really appeal to my intellectual side.

I then opened a message that said;-

"My dick is still hard despite cumming three times to your video.

I cannot believe how beautiful you are. I see the hair creeping up from your panties and I can only imagine how far it goes. I can see the hair on your arms and the top of your thighs. It is so rare to see a natural beauty that embraces her natural beauty. You are beautiful and I just wanted you to know that.

I have an offer for you. I want to spend one hour on webcam with you a week and I can pay $500."

He seemed to notice so much about me from such a short clip. I liked the flattering tone in the message and I replied back;-

"How does that work?"

He was online and he replied;-

"I will pay you $500 in advance into your bank account. We will then schedule a time to webcam over Skype."

I thought about it but I was not sure;-

"I cannot show my face on webcam. What do you want to do on webcam? I am not a cam girl or anything professional."

He replied back straightaway;-

"I don't want a professional cam girl. I find your beauty enthralling and I just want to spend time with you to talk and explore fantasies. There is no expectation or pressure."

I replied back;-

"Ok. When do you want to start?"

He replied;-

"Tomorrow night at 9.00pm. My number is xxx. Text me your bank details and Skype ID."

I text him the details and the next morning the money was in my account. I could not believe this was real.

That night I locked my bedroom door to ensure that I would not be interrupted. I moved my desk so that only a blank wall was behind me. I positioned the camera so that it was only showing me from the neck down. I was wearing a long sleeved shirt and pyjamas.

I was so nervous and turned on at the same time. He came online at 9.00pm exactly and opened a chat with me.

He came on camera and he was wearing shorts and a t shirt. He was slightly fat from the angle of the camera. It almost put me at ease seeing he was not a typical jock type.

It was the first time I was interacting with a boy in a manner that was laden with my sexuality and my nerves were fraying.

He broke the ice, "I just want to say you look really beautiful."

I had to admit I blushed. I loved that he was complimentary but would he be so if he knew how I really looked.

I said, "You would not say that if you saw my face. Why did you want to webcam with me?"

He said, "I am intrigued by you. I created that account to contact you because I was so taken by your beauty and authenticity. Your video was special."

I quickly went on the website and checked his account. True to his word he did create the account the day he messaged me.

I did not reply and he asked, "Have I said anything to upset you?"

I replied, "No. I just wanted to check you were telling the truth."

He said, "I would not lie to you."

I was surprised by his manner, "You don't know me. What do you hope to get out of this?"

He said, "I want us to just talk today and get to know each other."

I said, "You are a stranger on the internet. I cannot tell you anything."

He said, "I will start. My name is Varun. I am 45. I work at an investment firm."

He was a lot older than I thought he would be. I thought about what I should reveal. I could not tell him my real name so I used my cousin's name and I did not want to tell him where I worked so I just said I was studying, "My name is Kiran. I am 21. I am studying accountancy."

He said, "Brains as well as beauty. I never pictured you as a Kiran. Can I ask something of you?"

I nervously replied, "What do you want to ask?"

He asked, "Can you pull up your sleeves to your elbows?"

In the video I had unintentionally revealed one of my arms and he had noticed whereas all the others only focused on my panties. This would be the first time I would reveal my hairy arms to another male. I had trepidations, if he turned out to be another Tommy it would ruin my confidence for good.

There was something in his tone that seemed sincere and I decided to take the plunge. He was paying for my time after all. I rolled back the sleeve on my right arm and then on my left arm.

I could hear his sharp intake of breath, was this disgust and shock or something else?

He said, "You have the most beautiful arms I have ever seen in my life. You are so beautiful. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

I could feel the hairs on my arms raise as I heard his compliments. Did he really admire me for who I was or was this another cruel prank?

He added, "Full disclosure on my part. My dick is solid as a rock right now."

I could see a bulge in his shorts but I still said, "I do not believe you."

He immediately dropped his shorts and revealed his hard dick, "Do you believe me now?"

I giggled at the sight of his erect dick filling the screen. A dick that was hard for me, "Yes I do now. Why does it excite you?"

He said, "You are a natural beauty. I have one further request?"

I was almost eager now to hear his request, "Yes. What is it?"

He asked nervously, "I want you to lift your shirt until your hair ends."

I was still wearing my pyjamas so it would only be my stomach upwards. I was skinny and had a flat stomach but my breasts were only a b cup. This also made question my desirability.

The hair from my vagina stopped at my belly button. So I lifted my shirt to just above my belly button. He seemed in awe at seeing this. The most intriguing thing I found was that I saw precum precipitate from his dick at the sight of my hair.

He said, "You are a gem. You are so beautiful and stunning. I need to ask one more thing? Our time is almost up."

It had been 50 minutes and the time had passed so quickly.

He asked, "Can I see how long your hair?"

This took me by surprise. I was sure there would be something sexual in his request to see my breasts or vagina but he took me by surprise. I was proud of my hair and I was secretly pleased to have the opportunity to show off my hair.

I got up out of my seat and turned around so he could see my hair.

He said, "You truly are a beauty. Your boyfriend must be so lucky."

I came back to the screen and let my hair fall down in front. I said, "I don't have a boyfriend. No one thinks I am a beauty."

He said, "You truly are a beauty. You have a gorgeous ass too. Time is now up. Same time next week?"

His comment on my backside made me smile and I found myself disappointed to be parting.

I furiously fingered myself after the conversation ended. I normally masturbated to porn but the conversation with Suresh had turned me on so much that I had to masturbate immediately. A part of me wished he had asked me to go that far but I was also nervous and relieved that there was no pressure.

I eagerly anticipated for the next session between us. I felt my confidence grow during the week, the fact that a man found my quirks exciting and was not ashamed to show it made me begin to believe in my own desirability.

The next week I was slightly less nervous. I wore a short sleeve shirt. I wanted to show my arms to him. I still wore my pyjamas underneath. He was only wearing boxers and a vest.

He immediately commented, "I am so pleased to see your arms. They are so beautiful when revealed. You are a little diamond."

He made me blush so hard. We continued to talk and he asked about my degree. I told him I was in my final year and almost done. He talked about his work and that he had never married. He was from an Indian background so I found it surprising that he had never married. He said he never connected with anyone before and he never wanted to get to the stage where he thought about marriage.

We were connecting on more than a sexual level but then he asked, "I don't know if this might be too much but can you take your pyjamas off so I can see your legs."

I had been feeling the heat between my legs since the start of the conversation and I wanted to show him more. I slowly lowered my pyjamas to reveal my legs to him.

He commented, "They are so beautiful and sexy. I love how beautiful you are."

His boxers had a spot where they were clearly soaking up the precum from dick, "Please show me if it made you hard."

He lowered his boxers, "Anything for my queen."

His dick came into view and I felt my own pussy quiver with excitement.

He asked, "Lift your feet onto the seat so that I can see them"

It was an adjustment but I managed to tuck my knees into me and showed my feet. He said, "You are a true beauty. You are worthy of worship."

His compliments seemed to be getting more extravagant with everything I showed and it only caused my excitement to rise. I could feel my panties get wet and the heat was rising.

He asked, "May I ask you to consider opening your legs. I just want to see as much of you as possible. I am enthralled by your beauty."

My legs were tightly together. I was loosening up but there was still a nervous tension at talking to a man in this sexual way. I loved his polite manner. He was paying for my time and he could do whatever he wanted but my feelings seemed to matter to him.

I gently opened my legs and my plain white cotton panties came into view. There was a clear wet spot on them and he would now be aware of the extent of my aroused state. My hair was sticking out of the side of the panties. Opening my legs in this manner for a man was really exciting me.

He then asked, "Stop me if this is too much but please slide down your panties. I want to see your womanhood."

I bit my lip. I knew this was going far but a part of me wanted it to go further. I was so excited that I needed to finger myself but I was stopping myself almost only feeling compelled when he asked me to do it. Would I say no to him?

I slid down my panties and opened my legs for him. I was really hairy between my legs. I had never shaved but I kept it clean and washed it regularly. He said, "You are simply magnificent. Words can not describe your beauty. I love how your hair is glistening with your excitement. I am unable to control myself any further. Do you want to masturbate for me?"

I softly replied, "Yes."

He began stroking his wet dick. I reached down between my legs and stroked the hair between my legs. I opened my lips for him and began rubbing my clit. As I opened my lips, I heard him take a sharp intake of breath. I now knew that was a sign of his excitement.

I begin to finger myself and I feel myself on the brink of an orgasm so soon. The whole situation had excited me beyond belief. Without thinking I lifted my shirt with my friend and began tweaking a nipple between my forefinger and thumb. As my breasts came into view I heard him groan, "Oh. Your breasts are so beautiful. I can't control it."

His dick jerked and shot his cum everywhere. My orgasm followed within seconds. I was spent on the chair and realised the time. We had been talking for almost four hours.

He apologise for taking up so much of my time and we agreed to do this next week.

The next day he sent me a text apologising again and said he would pay me. I wondered about our relationship. Was I only a sex object that he paid for the use of or was there more between us?

Our conversations were not as sexual as I expected and there seemed to be something deeper but then why did he feel the need to continue paying me.

I found myself thinking about him a lot more during my normal days at work or University. I would recount my week so that I could discuss it with him when we talked. I looked forward to our talks but I needed to know his intentions.

The next time we talked we just started talking normally. He would talk about his high pressure work and the intricacies of his employers and colleagues. I talked about my studies and what had happened during my week. I did not like mentioning my work as I felt it would be too easy to find who I am and expose me.

I then asked, "Varun why do you still pay me to talk to you? I just like talking to you."

He explained, "I wanted your attention and I did not know how to get it. I like talking to you and if I am honest I am in love with you."

That took me by surprise. He had not seen what I look like, "You don't know what I look like."

He replied, "I know the beauty of your body. I love you for you. I see something more than physical inside you. I feel a connection with you. I understand you. I want more than 1 hour a week. But what I like about this is that I have your undivided attention."

He seemed to be feeling what I was and I just said, "I think I am falling in love with you."

I disconnected the Skype call as the conversation was becoming too intense for me.

He text me;-

"I am sorry if I upset you. All week I think about talking to you for our time. You are the only one on my mind. I will never break your heart. I want to be honest with you and let you know what I look like."

He sent me a picture. He looked really charming and it made me smile knowing what he looked like.

But I had lied to him about my name and I kept things from him. I replied back;-

"I need some time to think. I have never felt these emotions before and I need to understand how I feel. I promise I will be back next week at our time and I will tell you how I feel."

He promised to wait for me. My week was normal but I could not stop myself from thinking about him.

I was at work and putting some books back on a shelf when I was interrupted by a customer. He said, "Hello young lady. I am looking for books by an author, Arundhati Roy."

This was actually one of my favourite authors and I knew exactly where they were. I said, "They will be in the foreign authors section which is in the far corner."

As I turned to point him, I was shocked still by seeing him. I had only seen a picture but I was certain I was looking at Varun and I muttered, "Varun." He looked at me strangely and then a realisation came over him but then he looked at my name tag and he seemed more confused. He sounded unsure and confused, "Kiran?"

I excused myself and made a quick exit. I had mentioned to Varun that Roy was my favourite author and I liked that I had this influence on him.

But now I had to face him and tell him the truth about the lies that I had kept from him.

He was online at our scheduled time and I opened the chat with him.

There was an awkward silence. I then broke the silence, "I need to explain something. My name is not Kiran. It is Suki. I work at the bookshop you saw me."

He was silent for a couple of minutes and the tension was killing me. I was falling in love with him and I had now ruined it all.

12