Sian and Her Twin Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly seeing that Sian was about to burst into tears calmly got up and slowly but steadily approached Sian as though Lilly was approaching a wild animal and was afraid to scare it off. Still at the steady pace she was using she shakily raised her right hand up to place it behind her twins head, stroking her blonde hair, as Lilly simultaneously leaned forward with her face closing on Sian's. Before Sian could realise Lilly's intentions, Lilly had brought her other hand up to tilt Sian's chin up and then their lips met. This was no sisterly kiss, it was slow and lingering, sending tingles through them both like electricity. Sian started to kiss back after a second, pressing her lips back into Lilly's. They both had their eyes closed and were lost to their sensual kiss. It included no tongue; it was a loving first kiss. When they finally, mutually, pulled away Sian and Lilly's eyes opened together.

Lilly had a gentle smile on her face unlike Sian who was utterly confused with everything that had just happened and most of all with her feelings about all this. Sian's face reflected her mixed emotions exactly.

12