Sibling Bonding Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,714 Followers

"Well that's... good. Right?"

"Probably. Hopefully."

One of my arms was still draped around her. She moved her hand to mine and entwined our fingers, giving a slight squeeze. I squeezed back gently in what I hoped was a sign of reassurance.

The fire was burning low by that point and would probably need more wood soon. It wasn't in critical shape yet and I didn't feel like moving, so I left it alone for the moment. It was somehow even more hypnotizing when I could pick out smaller, more isolated flames to watch. Having something to focus on must have helped keep my mental state from going into panic mode, because I was still feeling pretty good. It was kind of worrying that I didn't feel even a minor sense of self-loathing yet.

I wondered how Chrissy was feeling. She must have been going through at least a small internal conflict, I assumed. I still had no idea what her motivation could have been for enabling my rogue hormones.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?"

"You know what. You know exactly what. I just... I don't get it."

"You mean why'd I let you do stuff to me?" she said softly.

"Yeah. That."

She shrugged and didn't say anything. I waited for a moment, but no explanation was forthcoming.

Sensing that I'd need to prod her a little, I moved back an inch or two and tugged on her shoulder. She resisted at first, then gave in and let me roll her onto her back. Her expression was unreadable to me, neither overly happy or upset.

"Chrissy, c'mon. You know I'm gonna be curious about something like that. I was horny, for as much of an excuse as that is. Why'd you do it?"

"You think I'm a perv, don't you?"

"Not particularly. No more than me, at any rate."

She smiled faintly. "I don't know why I did it. Not exactly. I mean, I kinda do, but...."

"But what?"

"You're gonna think this is dumb."

"Maybe. Won't know for sure until you tell me."

"You know how I was saying it's nice getting to hang out tonight? I thought... I thought maybe I could make it better for you. You know, so you'd want to hang out more."

"So you were, what, bribing me? You could have just said something."

She looked away for a moment, then back to me. The firelight caught her eyes at just the right angle to give them the appearance of piercing right through me.

"I practically had to beg to get you to sleep close to me. You always get so weird about stuff like that. It's like you think I don't know what erections are."

"Well... I mean, it is a bit weird to deal with that stuff around you. Although, in comparison, I guess most of it seems irrelevant next to what we just did."

"Yeah, that was kind of the point. That's one less excuse for not spending time with me."

I started to ask what she meant by that, then stopped myself. I knew what she meant; it wasn't all that difficult to figure out. Apparently I'd been so oblivious to certain sub-par facets of our relationship that she'd had to resort to drastic measures to get my attention.

"Guess I made things tricky, huh?" I said.

"A little. To be fair, letting you get off on my butt like that was probably excessive, but it got results. We've both been lying here half-naked for... well, several minutes now at least, and you haven't even tried to put space between us yet."

"Didn't seem necessary."

"Good, 'cause it isn't."

Without really thinking about it I pulled Chrissy to me and hugged her in my arms. She accepted the embrace contentedly while I did my best to ignore the unclothed parts of her that pressed against me. I wasn't worried about getting turned on again so much, except that I felt it would ruin the moment if my cock started poking her.

"Kinda wish you'd waited a minute before going into cuddle mode," she said.

"Um... why exactly?"

"'Cause the fire needs more wood and one of us is gonna have to deal with that pretty soon."

I glanced at the fire, though I was already aware it was getting low. She was right; it would have been nice if we'd dealt with that before getting all snuggly together.

"Just go do it," I said. "You're practically right next to it and it'll only take a second."

"Why do I have to do it? You just want to perv on me when I get out from under the blanket."

"I can neither confirm nor deny that statement."

Chrissy rolled her eyes, then appeared to change her mind. She smirked mischievously at me.

"Admit you just want to look at my butt and I'll do it," she said.

"What if that's not actually the reason?"

"Then I'll be slightly annoyed. Besides, what other reason is there?"

I decided not to argue the point. My attention hadn't initially been to "perv on her," as she put it, but I couldn't deny the appeal. It definitely wouldn't be a complete lie.

"Okay, I just want to look at your butt," I said.

"That's what I thought."

Chrissy rolled away from me and sat up. She took a moment to smooth out her hair, then flipped the blanket away from her. I couldn't really see much of any interest until she climbed to her feet and gave me a good view of her ass. Her shirt didn't come down far enough to cover it and I stared at it in sudden fascination as she walked the few steps to the fireplace.

She looked over her shoulder at me and seemed amused at my reaction. She bent down slowly and took her time opening the door and putting wood in. The show she was giving me pretty much confirmed that she was enjoying the attention she was receiving.

"Never knew you were such a show-off," I said.

"I'm usually not. Tonight's... special."

"Special huh?"

"Yeah. Who knows if anything like this is ever gonna happen again. I want to make this chance count."

"Well, I think it's safe to say this isn't a night I'm likely to ever forget. That's something, right?"

Chrissy smiled as she crawled back in next to me.

"Yeah, it's definitely something. It'll be kind of nice to be able to look back and know that for a little while all your attention was on me."

She pulled the blanket back over us and snuggled down beside me. I didn't immediately settle in with her.

"Is that what you want?" I asked softly.

"What, attention? Yeah. Doesn't everybody?"

"Not from their brother. Not the way you went about it."

"Lots of people want to know they matter to their big brother. Probably. I do anyway. I'm not gonna try and argue that my methods aren't... unorthodox."

I wrapped my arm around her and rested my head against hers.

"You matter to me," I said. "Even if I could probably do a better job of showing it most of the time."

"Well you'll know better now, won't you? 'Specially now that you know how fantastic my ass is," she teased.

"Yeah. Me admiring your butt certainly seems like a solid foundation for our relationship."

"Shut up. It's not a 'foundation,' mister smarty-pants. It's just... helpful. It changes things. Hopefully for the better."

"Hopefully," I agreed.

After Chrissy's little 'show,' and the subsequent closeness of our bodies, my cock was once again threatening to get hard. We were positioned in such a way that I didn't think she'd notice, and at first she didn't. Then she shifted and her hip grazed my growing erection.

"Mmm, guess you really do like my butt," she said.

I said nothing. Chrissy waited a moment, then moved her arm and traced her fingers along my leg toward my waist. I knew where she was going, but it seemed far too surreal that she'd actually--

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt her delicate touch on my shaft. She was looking directly into my eyes, searching my face and delivering an unspoken question. It seemed so ridiculous for her to ask permission under the circumstances, and yet no less ridiculous that I was prepared to give it so easily to my own sister.

"Go ahead," I whispered.

She nodded, taking a firmer grasp of my rapidly stiffening cock. I let out a low moan at the sensation, making the corner of her lips twitch upward in amusement. Her hand slid up and down my length in slow, exploratory movements.

"It feels so different when I hold it," she said.

"Is that good or bad?"

She shrugged. "Neither. It just is."

"Okay then."

Chrissy's grip tightened on me as I became fully erect. She still wasn't actually jerking me off, or I didn't think so anyway. The difference between exploring via touch and trying to get me off was not a clear one. I was fine with just lying there and letting her do her thing. Regardless of intent, it did feel good.

"How weird is it that I kinda like playing with your penis?" she asked quietly.

"Relatively speaking? Not all that weird, really. If we're being honest, I'm kind of enjoying it too."

She smiled and snuggled in a little closer, making sure to leave enough room for her hand to move freely.

"This could be our thing, you know."

"I don't follow."

"Like, we could do this sort of thing sometimes. Mess around a little. It'd be a reason to hang out."

"You're really desperate for some sibling bonding time, huh?"

"Maybe. Are you trying to tell me you're not interested?"

I thought about it for a moment, but I knew what my answer was as soon as Chrissy had asked the question. The feeling of her hand on my cock had a way of simplifying a decision that probably should have taken more consideration.

"I'm not saying I'm not interested," I said. "I think you'd know I was lying if I tried."

"I'd be pretty confident you were lying," she confirmed. "Seriously though, do you think this is gonna happen again?"

"Yeah, I think so. It's hard to imagine us both just dropping this and forgetting about it."

Chrissy's head was tilted forward so all I could see was her hair. Even though I couldn't see her face, I was pretty sure she liked my response. Part of that might simply have been the realization that the way she was toying with me was slowly transitioning into an actual handjob. Her fingers encircled my shaft in a full-handed grip, and her strokes became steady and smooth.

Suddenly she tilted her face up toward me. Before I could react, she moved in and pressed her lips to mine in a gentle, slightly uncoordinated way. I was surprised by her action, although not particularly disturbed by it. I was really getting the hang of going with the flow over the past little while. She pulled back after a few seconds.

"Sorry," she said. "I probably shouldn't have done that."

"It's fine," I said.

"Are you sure? I'm not even sure why I did it. I just--"

I put my hand on her cheek and cut her off by kissing her back. She accepted the kiss with only a slight hesitation, eagerly molding her lips to mine. I held the embrace long enough for her to know I meant it, then tried to break it off.

"So I think--" I started.

Chrissy cut me off this time, resuming our kiss more aggressively. She used both of her hands to hold my head close to her, abandoning my cock to fend for itself. Things might have been different than usual that night, but my brotherly instincts weren't completely shut down. I had an ingrained, adverse reaction to my sister simultaneously trying to take charge and taking away something I was enjoying.

I tried pushing her onto her back, but I couldn't get her to let go and had to roll along with her. The maneuver left me on top of her, my erection dangerously close to her pussy. I felt my shaft unintentionally brush lightly against her slit, but she didn't seem to mind. Certainly not enough to unlock our mouths and say something.

Grinding on her butt earlier had worked out well enough somehow. I realized too late that if I tried the same thing from the front, things could escalate far too easily. Accidental penetration wasn't something I wanted to casually risk for the sake of getting off. Maybe if I just asked her she'd go back to the handjob she'd started giving me.

"Hey," I said, managing to pull my head back momentarily. "You wanna--"

Chrissy was no longer in a talking kind of mood. She forced my face back down and tried to keep me quiet by blocking my mouth with her tongue.

"Hey!" I tried again, once more struggling free of her grip.

"What?" she said. "I thought it was okay."

"Yeah, but... there's something else you need to take care of."

Chrissy giggled and reached down to my cock. She wrapped her fingers around it, but didn't immediately start stroking.

"Sorry," she said. "Didn't mean to leave you hanging like that."

"It's not nice getting me all horny like that then not taking care of it, you know."

"I know." She giggled again, then bit her lip. "I've got an idea that might be really, really stupid."

"Oh yeah? What is it?"

"'Cause, like, I don't know if you noticed, but I'm pretty worked up right now too."

"Uh huh, but what's the idea?"

Chrissy didn't answer me right away, and I started to think she might have changed her mind without even telling me. Then I felt something graze my cock. I assumed it was an accident at first, that perhaps she'd bumped her leg into me or something, but then it happened again. It dawned on me that she was purposefully lifting her lower body just enough to make contact. Once I caught on, it became obvious what she was thinking about doing.

"Oh god, Chrissy...."

"It's a bad idea, isn't it?"

"It is, but... I don't know if I can say no."

"You do seem to have problems with that sort of thing."

I lowered my hips a little and felt the head of my cock press against her pussy lips. They were wet against my sensitive tip, and warm. Almost hot. I tried to distract myself from thinking about how good it would feel to let myself sink into her. It would be so easy. She was practically inviting me to do it.

"You're not exactly saying no either," I said. "In fact, I'm pretty sure you're doing the opposite of that."

She shrugged. "I didn't even get off yet so I'm probably hornier than you are. What do expect me to do?"

Her pussy pressed against me more forcefully, then backed off. I closed my eyes for a second and tried to breathe normally, but was having difficulty. I wanted so badly to give in. Neither of us had surrendered yet, not completely, but we were both right on the edge.

I reached down and took my cock in my hand. I slid the tip back and forth across my sister's wet slit, making her hiss in surprised pleasure. All I would need to do was push a little against her entrance and I'd be in. That was all it would take.

"Last chance," I said.

Chrissy shook her head. "Don't tease me."

I leaned down and kissed her as I lowered my hips. Her pussy barely resisted me before opening up and engulfing the head of my cock. I groaned into her mouth and had to break off the kiss as I sank deeper into her. I'd thought that I knew what to expect, but I was unprepared for just how tight she was around my shaft. Her inner muscles seemed to grip me as though they wanted to swallow me and never let go. If she hadn't been so wet, I didn't think I would have been able to make any progress at all.

"Fuuuck," Chrissy breathed, mirroring my thoughts.

I thrust into her, forcing my cock deeper into her tight hole. She moaned loudly, making me glad we were alone. Even the threat of getting caught wouldn't have been enough to stop me at that point, but it was better not to have to worry about it at all. It was just us surrounded by the dark and cold in our little bubble of warmth and sex. There was no one around to interfere.

Chrissy's hands ran up my back under my shirt, her fingers running along my skin as they traced down, sometimes all the way to my butt, before making their way back up. Her grip was strengthening, alternating between simple rubbing and fondling and pulling me toward her. She wanted me closer, but as I bottomed out inside her I could get no closer. I liked that she was still trying to get more from me, that her desire went beyond mere physical limitations.

We got into a rhythm as I began to take long, steady strokes. My cock sank completely into her on every thrust, her pussy taking my entire length despite its tightness. She squeezed me even more tightly every time I pulled back, then rocked her hips against me when I pushed back in.

"Keep going," she whispered. "Keep going."

"I'm... not... gonna stop," I assured her, beginning to pant from the exertion.

I had no intention of stopping before I came. Strange as it may have been, fucking my sister was the best feeling I'd had in my entire life. Everything about it was amazing: the way her pussy gripped me, the way she looked at me with a unique mixture of love and lust, the fact that we absolutely should not have been doing what we were doing....

I'd always loved Chrissy in the way that siblings have to, but there was something new now, something that hadn't been there before. It was like our physical connection had resulted in bringing us closer together emotionally as well.

"So close," she moaned. "Don't stop."

My orgasm was building as well, though not quite as quickly as hers seemed to be. Her breathing was quickening, her fingers were tightening their grasp on my body, and her moans were growing stronger with every thrust. I briefly considered slowing down for a few seconds just to tease her, but rejected the idea. It wouldn't have been worth ruining the moment.

It wasn't long before Chrissy came. There was no doubt when it happened; she kept telling me over and over again that she was cumming, and I was again relieved that no one was around to hear. Between her vocalization and thrashing around underneath me, anyone within earshot would have been immediately able to figure out what was going on.

I kept thrusting into her, pounding her tight little pussy with increasing desperation. I was at a point where nothing mattered anymore except my imminent release. My muscles complained and threatened to give out on me, but they held out long enough. With a final burst of effort I pulled out and jerked myself off, shooting my cum all over my baby sister's tummy.

Chrissy had mostly come down from her high and watched in detached fascination as her skin and shirt were covered with my semen. She giggled as some landed near her breasts and wiped at it with her finger.

"You made another mess," she said, unable to prevent my cum from soaking into her shirt.

I couldn't help smiling at her observation before rolling off of her.

"Yeah. I did. And I'm not even sorry about it."

Chrissy snuggled up beside me, probably rubbing some of my cum from her shirt to mine in the process. I was pretty sure neither of us actually gave a shit about the mess at that point.

"So," she said. "Wasn't a bad night, huh? Even with the power off and all."

"No, not so bad. We should hang out more often."

She giggled again. "Totally. How 'bout tomorrow night?"

"Hm, I dunno," I said, reverting to my desire to tease my sister now that my hormones were taking a break. "I might have plans. I'll have to let you know."

Chrissy punched me lightly on the chest.

"Yeah right. You don't have plans."

"How would you know?"

"I just do. S'okay though, I know where you sleep."

"Was that a threat?"

She shrugged and rested her head on my arm. She seemed ready to fall asleep at any moment, and I was getting to the point of nodding off as well. If there was anything more to be said, it could wait. We were both on the same page and I was sure she knew it despite my teasing. I didn't know exactly what my sister might be planning for the next night, but I was looking forward to finding out.

Xarth
Xarth
14,714 Followers