Sibling Fun - His Version

Story Info
Same story... slight variation.
5.4k words
4.26
44.2k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the same story as:

http://www.literotica.com/s/sibling-fun

Just told from his side, as opposed to mine

My first time trying to write from male perspective

***

"Yeah Mum, I know, she is back today," I shouted downstairs.

"Remember it is her room as well," she shouted back.

"Yeah mum, I know," I shouted back as Mum and Dad left for the weekend.

My sister was back from University for the holidays, so once again I had to share a room with her. I was 19 years old, she was 18 and although she was my sister, she was pretty hot. As we had shared a room all of our lives we were close, you kinda had to be or life got awkward quickly.

She got back late evening and after the usual pleasantries were exchanged I let her have the room to get sorted knowing she would be going for a shower. I went downstairs noisily but then crept back up and peaked through the gap between the door and the frame. I know it is pervy, and probably wrong on so many levels, but I had "spied" on her for a fair few years. She was my sister, my friends all fancied her and although I would deny any attraction to her although I had to agree that she was hot and if she asked I would...

She was wearing her jeans and t-shirt as she wandered around the room doing whatever it is girls do. She eventually took her top off showing her white bra underneath, shame she was facing away from me as she also slipped out of her jeans. I felt my cock stiffen a bit in my trousers as I saw her in her underwear. She was wearing black panties which although not a thong were a fairly high cut and were showing a lot of her very sexy slim legs.

I had seen her loads of times in her underwear, seen her topless a few times as well as once or twice totally naked. I was fairly sure that she was shaved, but the view through the crack of the door isn't that clear. I had considered setting up a camera to record her, but always wimped out being scared of getting caught. She slipped on a dressing gown and started to walk towards the door so I bolted downstairs again.

"Gonna get sorted for bed," I said through the bathroom door.

"K k," she said back.

I stripped to my boxers and got into bed, I had got into the habit of sleeping naked since she moved out to stay at Uni during the term, but kept boxers on when she was back home. She came back in after 10 minutes or so wearing a mid thigh length t-shirt and although I couldn't see, I assume panties as well. She got straight into bed leaving the main light on.

"Erm, Light..." I said.

"Oh crap," she said, "You not get it?"

As the light was nearest to me I leaned forwards and clicked it off. She didn't say anything as we watched the TV which was one of the many police action programs. Out of the blue she said, "You naked?"

"Just boxers." I said back a little taken by surprise, "Why?"

"Was just wondering, didn't see any when you switched the light off," she answered.

"Oh, so you were looking were you?" I said smiling at her

"Not really," she back tracked before adding, "Was just wondering,"

I just smiled at her. Deciding to take advantage that she had asked, I asked "What you wearing?".

"Erm, t-shirt and shorts," she answered. They must have been short shorts as I couldn't see them under her t shirt that wasn't massively long, well above her knees.

"Underwear too?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "Well, panties. I don't have a bra on."

"It is so much cooler and comfier topless, plus cheaper as you don't need to buy PJs," I said, "Why no bra?"

"Comfier," she said.

"You ever slept naked?" I asked, "That is super comfortable," I added as I felt a stir in my boxers.

"Don't feel comfy naked, can't sleep. If it is hot I go topless, too fidgety, would lose the covers or something." she explained.

"Fair enough," I said, "Shame it isn't hot," I added sticking my tongue out at her.

"Perv," she said returning the sticky out tongue.

"Meh," I shrugged, "Tits are tits."

She laughed, "Seriously? You're brain really is in your dick isn't it."

"I am a bloke," I said, "If you fidget wouldn't it make sense to keep your top on?"

"Why?" she asked.

"You are more likely to lose the top half of the covers than the bottom half aren't you?" I reasoned as I imagined her only wearing her panties... or less.

"Yeah, suppose so," she agreed, "Can't sleep bottomless though."

"Fair enough," I said rubbing my stiff cock under the covers making sure it wasn't sticking up or noticeable.

"You still a virgin?" she asked me again surprising me.

"No," I said instantly regretting my obvious defensiveness.

"Really?" she pressed, "No macho shit, I don't care if you are or aren't."

"Are you?" I asked me.

"No," I said.

"Really. Good first term then was it?" I said sitting up, "How many?" I asked smiling at her.

"Cheeky fucker," she said, "Just the one."

"One nighter?" I asked.

"No, we lasted a few weeks before it turned out he was a freak," she said.

"Fair enough," I said, "Did you suck his dick?"

She laughed again, "I don't think that is any of your business do you," she said grinning.

"That is a yes then," I reasoned, "Lucky bastard."

"And swallowed it too," she said sticking her tongue out at me.

"Dirty bitch," I said smiling, "Did it taste nice?" I asked not really expecting an answer and as expected not receiving one either.

She just smiled at me and continued to watch the TV as my mind raced imagining what it felt like being sucked off by anyone. She changed the channel to something else which I didn't really pay attention to as my mind imagined her in all sorts of deprived positions. Once I had control and my erection had reduced I said I was gonna go for a pee.

"Pee or a wank?" she said to me sticking her tongue out.

"Just a pee unless you are offering to give me an image for the wank bank," I said back.

"Wank bank?" She asked sounding a bit confused, "What is one of them?"

"Never heard of a wank bank?" I said, surprised she hadn't heard the term before.

"Nope..." she said, "Although it doesn't sound particularly nice."

"A mental image used for erm... self-satisfaction moments," I explained.

"Hahaha, perv," she said.

"Male," I clarified as I stood up and went out and to the bathroom.

Me and my sister had spent hours and hours talking through the night. Admittedly never the topic of sex in this depth before. I stood in the bathroom considering having a quick wank, but decided against it as it would take too long and be obvious what I had done.

"Sorted," she asked.

"Yeah, Thanks," I said getting back into bed.

"So you still a virgin?" she asked me again.

"Yeah, suppose," I said, "Just panic when girls get near. Can't talk to them"

"You talk okay to me," she said.

"Yeah, you don't count," I said.

"Oh, cheers," she said sounding offended.

"You know what I mean," I said, "Thought it would be easier with my own room as can't really bring a girl back when you are here can I, but it isn't."

"Yeah, that may be a bit awkward if I was here. At least wait till I was asleep before you started," she said smiling.

"Ewww," I said, "Now that would be weird, shagging with my sister in the room."

She just smiled, "It would be very weird indeed, not really into the whole watching thing," she said, "Are you?"

"What like watching two people have sex?" I asked a little nervous in case she had spotted me earlier spying on her.

"Yeah, or anything really," she said, "Like watching people get undressed, or masturbating or whatever.

"Oh," I said deciding whether to lie or not, I decided not to and continued, "Quite like the idea of watching people undressing and playing with themselves."

"Really?" she asked, "You ever spied on me?"

I paused and after a while just said, "Maybe."

"I know," She said to me, "Noticed you looking through the door crack a few times."

"Sorry," he said as I felt that rush of embarrassment rush through me.

"I could have mentioned it if I wanted to," she said, "Did you see anything?"

"Nar, nothing worth spying for," I said deciding to keep the full truth to myself, "You got topless once, but was always facing away."

She tutted whilst shaking her head at me in a playful naughty way and wagged her finger. I just smiled at her before watching the TV. She curled up and fell asleep. I left it a while before quietly getting up and going to the bathroom. I knelt down on the floor and wanked myself off. I came quickly, the image of her sucking and swallowing, being caught spying and her not being bothered... I cleaned up and got back into bed

I woke up and her bed was empty so she was already up and about. I kicked the covers back and welcomed the smell of toast that was wafting upstairs. I got up and went downstairs to see her in the kitchen just buttering some toast. I stole a slice to which she muttered something or other.

"Sleep okay?" she asked me

"Yeah thanks, you?" I asked back.

I just nodded and ate my toast, "Going for a shower and to get dressed," I said glancing back and getting a view up her t-shirt as she sat on the bar stool. I said to myself, "FFS. She was indeed wearing shorts," before going back upstairs.

The day went fairly uneventfully although it was horribly warm as forecast, she disappeared after tea as she was going to a BBQ, no doubt getting drunk. I again crept upstairs, but she had fully closed the door so I couldn't see. Knowing she would be ages getting ready I took advantage of the privacy and watched some porn as I stroked myself to climax again.

I got into bed and quickly fell asleep until I got woken up early morning by a drunken sister tripping over things. "You okay?" I asked her as she steadied herself.

"Yeah, sorry, tripped," she whispered back.

"Fucking piss head," I said lifting my head to look at her. With my eyes fully adjusted to the dark I could see she was wearing a very short dress which had ridden up as she tripped and was flashing her panties, "You spill your drink?" I added adjusting myself as my cock reacted to the sight of my drunken sister stumbling around with her pants on show.

"No, don't think so, sorry," she whispered as she adjusted her dress covering herself up.

"Hehehe, it is okay," I said, "You have a good night? Back early..." I asked checking the time which was very tame for her.

"Yeah, was good, they went into town and I have no money so came back," she explained.

"Fair enough," I said. "Nice dress," I added, "New?"

"Thanks," she said back, "No, old one that I dug out earlier."

"Think you might have got a bit taller since you last wore it, dad would have freaked you wearing that," I said sticking his tongue out.

She reached down and pulled it down before saying, "It isn't that bad."

"Bad enough," I said, "I am thinking definitely no bra on. Tight fitting with no visible panty line, I would have said commando, but as it is pretty damn short and it was only a house party you prob have a tiny pair of panties under it," I said as I looked her up and down.

She folded her arms across my chest covering herself up as I had just reeled off exactly what she was wearing, "Lucky guess," she said to me.

I laughed and smiled at her, "Have you been commando in it?" I asked.

"Commando?" she asked looking puzzled.

"No underwear," I said, "You never heard the term commando?"

"Nope, not till now," she said.

"So have you..." I pressed.

"I have done before yes," she answered.

"Awesome," I said, "You not feel exposed?"

"Little bit, depends how short the dress is," she said, "To be honest it feels quite naughty and exciting sometimes."

"Oh really," I said, "Bit of an exhibitionist are you?"

"Hahaha," she laughed, "Exhibitionist lite," she said.

"You ever streaked?" I asked my interest tweeked.

"Around the house and stuff yeah," she said, "Have you?"

"Only to the bathroom and back at night or when having a shower," I answered, "Where have you streaked?"

"Streaked down the garden once," she said smiling at me

"Whoa, really?" I said surprised, our garden was fairly long and not overly private with overlooking neighbours, "That is awesome. Right to the bottom fence too?"

"Yup, right the way, heart was pounding" she said back smiling.

"Naked?" I asked a bit impressed at her bravery.

"I had shoes on," she said

"Nothing else?" I asked.

"Nope, just trainers," she said, "Was such a buzz."

"Anyone see you?" I asked.

"I don't think so, not that I know of anyway," she answered.

"Braver than me," I said, "Were you home alone?"

"Yeah, you were out and mum and dad weren't in either," she said.

Still, brave," I said extremely impressed by her exhibitionism.

She smiled at me and asked, "Okay to put my light on?"

"Yeah sure," I said.

She switched her bed side light on and started to remove her make-up. She clocked me looking as she leaned forwards to put the wipes back into her draw giving me a nice view down her top. She picked her feet up and curled up on her bed.

"You sleeping like that?" I asked.

"No," she said sleepily, "Just can't be arsed getting sorted, bathroom is too far."

"Want a hand?" I asked meaning for it to sound jokey, but it just sounded pervy.

"Erm, no..." she said sitting up and looking at me, "Back in a min" she said as I stood up and left the room

"Bloody warm in here," she said when she got back.

"Yeah, I know, shite isn't it," I said, "Window has been wide open all day, just no breeze," he added.

"You got boxers on?" she asked him.

"Yeah, sweating my bollocks off though, you are gonna cook," I said to her.

"Nice image there," she said to him, "Sleep naked if you prefer."

"You not mind?" I asked.

"Just don't forget in the morning," she said, "Won't wanna wake up to an eye full of cock," she added sticking her tongue out at me.

I just smiled at her, "You wish," I said.

"Not really," she said.

"You not like willy?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but not my brothers," she answered.

"Fair enough," I said as I wriggled out of my boxers and dropped them onto the floor, "What you gonna wear?" I asked her

"Dunno," she said as she looked through her PJs draw.

"Sleep in your panties," I said hopefully.

"Yeah, might do," she said sounding a bit apprehensive.

"Up to you, I was cooking just in boxers though, you will boil alive with a t-shirt and shorts on," he said.

She pondered it for a few moments before saying, "Look away."

I looked away but listened as I heard her undressing, couldn't tell what she was doing but knowing she was very close wearing not a lot was very exciting, "K," she said after a few moments.

"Just panties?" I asked looking at her as she cuddled the covers that were pulled right up to her chin.

"Yup, no perving," she said to me giving me a glare.

"Moi? Perv? I think you have the wrong man," I said in a mock guilty tone.

"Don't think I do somehow," she said smiling at me.

I woke up at 10:15 or there about and looked over to my sisters bed to check she was still asleep as I was naked and needed to make a run to the bathroom. She was, and she had lost the covers, almost too good to be true she was fast asleep on her back, with her arms above her head wearing just panties. Her boobs, although small as she so often complained looked amazing, still maintaining their pert shape under the force of gravity, her light brown nipples perfectly placed on each one. I found myself staring as although I had seen her through the crack of the door in states of undress, and walked in on her genuinely my accident, this was the first time she was just lying there for all to see, well nearly all to see. I considered covering her up, but figured I had seen her and no one else was in, so crept out to the bathroom.

The wank bank was most definitely full, and with the fresh image of her semi naked body I masturbated myself to orgasm. I bit my lip to stop myself moaning as my rock hard penis fired my creamy seed a good couple of feet in front of me as I came, ribbon after ribbon of cum squirted from me until I was spent leaving just the final dribble down my shaft and onto my hands.

Cleaning up I made sure there were no marks on the carpet, washed my hands and unlocked the bathroom door. I crept back into the room expecting to be greeted by a half-naked sister, but instead being greeted by a covered up and very much awake sister staring back at me. My natural reaction covered my exposed penis up, but she had seen, she must have seen, she was staring straight at me and I just walked in starkers.

"Shit, sorry," I said, "Didn't think you were awake."

"Yeah," she said, "Just woke up, sorry," she added as she looked away.

I got back into bed covering myself up before saying, "Hang over?"

"Not yet," she said.

"Sure sign you didn't drink enough," I said.

"Or I drank loads and am still drunk," she replied.

I laughed, how very true, done that before and been hit with the hangover the day after, before saying, "There is always that option."

"How long you been awake for?" she asked me.

"Erm, 30 mins or so," I said, "Why?" I added.

"Did you see me?" she asked quietly sounding like she didn't really want the answer.

I just nodded in response and was about to speak when she said, "Glad I was on my front."

I was a bit confused as when I left the room she wasn't on her front, her front was on show, "I was on my front wasn't I?" she added sounding a little concerned.

"Yeah," I said to her deciding a little white lie was worth it, her knowing she was on her back wouldn't change anything.

"That is why I don't sleep naked," she said sticking her tongue out at me.

"Still cute," he said, "Cracking body shame you are my sister," I replied smiling.

"Perv," she said sounding defensive

"Yeah, sorry," I said, "But you were just staring at your brothers cock without looking away."

She blushed instantly and just apologised again.

"Tis okay. Sure you have seen one before, my fault for wandering around in the nude," I reasoned, "You sleep on top of the covers all night?" I asked.

"No, woke up and closed the curtains properly, then fell asleep again whilst cooling myself down," she explained.

"Fair enough," I said, "Shame you had panties on." I added my confidence growing a little bit.

"Show me yours I'll show you mine," she said perching onto her elbow so she could see me.

"Seriously?" I asked obviously sounding shocked, I was more than willing to show mine to see hers.

"Ha, no chance," she said, "Already seen ya anyway," she added.

"Tease," I said a little disappointed and once again feeling my dick twitch and stiffen slightly at just the thought of what she suggested.

"Gonna go and get breakfast, you want owt?" she said after a small pause.

"No ta," I said as she reached out from under the covers grabbing a t-shirt before wriggling into it under the covers.

She went downstairs and after a few minutes the smell of toast came wafting upstairs. I waited for about 10 mins making sure she wasn't coming back before kicking the covers off and taking myself in my hand. I closed my eyes, slowly stroking myself up and down, the image of her just in her panties, the thought of her going through with the show me yours suggestion.

"Shit, sorry," I heard her say as I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me. I covered myself with my hands as I grabbed the covers.

"Shit," I said as I tried to regain my breath without making it obvious I was out of breath, "Thought you were downstairs," I added as I sorted the covers to make sure I was fully covered again.

"Just making toast," she said showing me the toast.

"You see anything?" I asked knowing she had.

"Enough," she said nodding, "So so sorry, should have knocked."

She turned on the TV, the t-shirt granting me a slight and brief glance at her panties as she got back into bed, "So were you... you know..." she asked.

12