Sibling Fun - His Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was I what?" I asked back knowing what she was about to ask.

"You know... playing with yourself," she added a little quieter.

"Yeah..." I said, no point in lying, she had seen it all anyway, "Oops."

"Where does it go?" she asked, "You know.. when you finish," she added.

"Oh, erm, everywhere really," I said, "Clean up with tissues or a sock."

"Hahahah, a sock? Really?" she asked smiling, "That is sooo wrong."

"Why," I asked back.

"Cos Mum gathers your washing and touches your cummy sock," she said, "Ewww."

There was a long pause as we focused back on the TV. I was still sporting a rock hard stiffy, "You wanna finish me off?" I asked after I built up the courage.

"What? Wank you off?" she asked sounding shocked.

I just nodded at her shyly, my confidence ebbing away at her reply, but I continued, "Never had it done for me before," I said, "And you did just see me naked..."

"Seriously? You want your sister to whack you off?" she asked looking at me and perching on her elbow.

"Yeah sure. Why not?" I asked.

"Erm.. incest..." she said looking at him.

"Meh, not really, not asking you to let me have sex with you you," I reasoned, my confidence coming back as she hadn't actually flat our refused, "Although if you want..."

She paused for a bit, looking at me and then at the floor. I couldn't believe that she was actually considering it, my cock was aching just at the thought of it. After a reasonably long pause she said, "I dunno. Bit weird isn't it?"

"Go on," I asked again, "Please..." I added, silently cursing myself as it sounded like I was begging, which I was I suppose.

"You still hard?" she asked looking at the covers.

"Yeah," I said back.

"Lets see," she said.

I was a bit taken aback that she had asked to see me naked, but I slowly pushed the covers down over my chest and eventually off the end of the bed revealing my naked body to her.

She just stared at me for a few moments before saying, "Wow. That is huge."

I took myself in my hand and lifted myself so it was pointing straight up. I was about 9 inches long fully erect. She smiled at me and stood up

"You really want me too?" she asked as she stood next to her bed.

"Yes," I said instantly, again regretting the desperation in my voice.

She walked towards my bed slowly before kneeling down and then slowly wrapping her hand and fingers around my dick. I almost came instantly at the sensation. Just her hand around me felt so nice and she wasn't even doing anything, just holding me. I stared at her hand as she started to slowly move it slowly up and down my shaft gradually picking up the pace.

I closed my eyes and heard myself moan as I squirmed on my back as she wanked me. It felt so different someone else doing it, I thought she was stopping me from cumming, but I quickly realised it was because when I do it to myself I know when to speed up and slow down, she was just using her hand at a constant speed.. "Warn me before you cum," she said.

"Will do," I said as I gasped for air, "Wow," I murmured as she settled into a quick rhythm up and down my shaft.

I felt her cup my balls with her free hand and gently start to squeeze them causing me to flinch, she instantly releasing them again. She slowly kneaded my balls in her hand as her other hand stroked quickly up and down my shaft.

"Get naked," I asked, "Suck me... please..." I added straight afterwards.

"Don't ask for much do you," she said as she leaned down and kissed my balls, "What is in it for me?" I asked.

I again almost blew my load as she kissed my balls, but managed to stammer, "A non-alcoholic shot."

"Yeah you wish," she said stopping wanking me instantly. I opened my eyes and was about to complain, but she was lifting her t-shirt off. I just stared at her panties as her t-shirt got higher and higher. She stopped just before her boobs were exposed and let go of it allowing it to fall back, covering her up again.

"Prick tease," I said, feeling my penis throbbing with the need to cum.

"Three options," she said.

"One, I will finish you off with my hand... naked."

"Two, I will finish you off with my mouth... topless."

"Three, you can fuck me, but I stay fully clothed."

"You will let me fuck you?" I asked, astounded at what she had just said, "Like proper, inside and and everything."

"You got a condom?" she asked.

"Shit, no," I said cursing under my breath.

"Option one or two then" she said sticking my tongue out at me in a way that made me ache.

"What about anal?" I suggested grinning back at her.

"Fuck right off," she said instantly, "Cock the size of yours would rip my ass in half."

"Wimp," I said sticking my tongue out, "Will you swallow?"

"If you want," she said.

"How topless?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked sounding a bit confused.

"Jeans? Or just panties," I explained.

"Oh, just panties," she said.

"Or hand-job and you will get naked?" I asked, trying to decide in my mind. I had never seen her naked, well not properly anyway, never seen a real girl naked at all in truth.

"Yup," she said.

"Seriously?" I said, "This isn't some sort of game is it where you blue ball me?"

"Nope,," she said before clarifying, "Won't stop till you cum."

"K," I said after a short pause, "Get topless."

"BJ?" she asked quizzically.

I just nodded as she stood up and lifted her t-shirt off. I stared at her chest, her lovely pert breasts exposed, her nipple reacting the the cold, or the situation as they got a little hard and stood up away from her breasts. I scanned down her body taking her in to my panties before staring at her boobs again. "Wow, hot..." I said not knowing what to say.

Without warning she got back onto her knees and licked my shaft from top to bottom before sucking each of my balls into her mouth. I felt her amazing soft hand wrap around my shaft again as she lifted me vertical and slowly took me into her mouth. I felt myself go cross-eyed and once again almost came, but she gagged and pulled me out of her mouth again giving me a second to regain my composure.

She closed her lips around my penis again and started to bob her head up and down as her tongue licked and played with my penis "Oh yes..." I moaned as her soft velvety, warm, wet mouth enveloped me and her tongue started to play with me. The sensation was indescribable as I squirmed on my back as my sister sucked me off.

She climbed onto the bed so she was between my legs, and with my cock sticking out of her mouth she just looked up at me, her eyes wide and innocent. "Fuck me," I gasped, "Gonna be a 30 second wonder at this rate," I gasped as I stared down at her as she bobbed her head up and down my shaft, her hands gently playing with my balls.

"You wanna cum?" she asked applying more pressure to my balls which stopped me cumming there and then.

I just nodded and put my hand on her head pushing her mouth back around me again. She released her grip on my balls and instantly I came. Moaning loudly and without warning I fired into her mouth causing her to choke. She pulled her head back and gasped for air as I fired again, this time hitting her in the face, my creamy jet splattering across her face and chin. She directed be downwards with her hand, my third ribbon of cum landing on her breasts, dribbling down her tummy and onto her panties. She just stared at me for a couple of moments as I bucked my hips still causing small pulses of cum to leave my throbbing cock. When I was finished she bent back down again, took me into her mouth and sucked into her mouth what I had left. I just lay on my back with my legs open catching my breath.

I watched as she swallowed what was left in her mouth, "Wow, thanks," I said, "Awesome..."

She stood up carefully, my cum still on her face, breasts and tummy. As she walked towards the door I asked, "Turn around."

As she turned I grabbed my phone. She was stood in the doorway and gave me a full view of her only wearing her panties. Before she could react I took a picture of her.

"You can delete that as well if you really took a picture," she said.

I just smiled at her and said, "You got cum in your hair... sorry..."

"Oh you are joking?" she said as I reached up to her hair and was greeted by a sticky cum, "Shower then I guess."

"Fi..." I said.

"Yeah," she said, this time covering her boobs as I just lay there and stared at her for a few moments. "What?" she added as I waited for an answer.

"Thanks," I said smiling at her.

I heard the shower switch on as she showered and smiled to myself as I imagined her washing my seed from her naked body as I imagined what her pussy looked like. I drifted off to sleep fairly quickly.

I woke up with a jump realising I was still naked and that feeling of drying semen on my stomach and chest. I was alone in the room but covered myself anyway before getting up and going to the bathroom.

I had a quick shower and dressed before going downstairs. Fi was just sat on the sofa watching some crap TV of some type. As I opened the front door she asked, "Where ya going?"

"Get stuff for later as Chris is coming round, need some beer," I answered, "Oh, and condoms..." I added with a cheeky grin which she returned.

12