Sibling Holiday Ch. 04

Story Info
He enjoys the feeling of being seen naked, and being joined.
3.8k words
4.43
35.3k
27
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short while later I found myself on the dunes overlooking the beach, ogling the women and nursing yet another erection. If that wasn't enough for me, I happened to glance from the main beach on my left and noticed around the point an even smaller half hidden beach on the right.

There were far less people on this beach, and as I looked I realised that they were all completely naked. I could see a fair mixture of different types of people using the beach. They appeared to be mostly older couples who varied from good looking to some very unappealing. However there were also young couples, many of whom were pretty fit looking. I could also see a few families on the beach. This especially piqued my interest.

One family I could see near my end of the beach were happily playing volleyball. All of them were very blond and very naked. On one side were an attractive looking mum and dad, and on the other were a boy and girl who looked about my sister's age. They were so similar looking that I assumed they were twins. What I couldn't fathom was how the boy and girl could be so at ease in front of each other. Both had wispy blond pubic hair and a tall athletic build. The girl was slim and had small but fully formed breasts. I could feel myself getting harder again. While she was making me rigid inside my trunks, her brother's cock seemed unaffected as it swung around as he leaped for the ball.

Just nearby I could see a gaggle of girls who all looked around 18 years old playing some kind of chase game. Seeing them frolicking on the beach, chasing each other and when they caught each other rolling around on the sand, was incredibly arousing. I could see their pussies brushing each other at some points, and yet they seemed oblivious. For me I couldn't understand the way so many people could be so seemingly uninterested in each other's naked bodies.

Then a glint caught my eye from some rocks, halfway down the slope, between my hidden place high up in the dunes and this little nudist beach. I crept through the dunes until I reached a hidden outcropping of rocks above those where I had seen the glint. I peered through a gap in the rocks, but quickly pulled my head back, surprised at how close they were below me. I peered carefully again to see a young couple laying out their towels and putting down their bags.

The location seemed strange. From their flat rock on a delve in the slope they could not see the sea, the beach or anything for that matter. My interest was piqued. The couple looked to be in their early twenties and were both very good looking. She had a sun dress on and unusually had a very short cropped haircut, although with her model like good looks she definitely could pull the look off. In fact both of them were almost too good looking; I supposed they could genuinely both be models. He had just a pair of very low slung board shorts. The man was athletic and a little muscular, although not heavily so, and his upper body appeared to be completely hairless. In fact he had a six pack and a very distinct vee shape to his lower abdomen, all of which showed no hint of any hair.

As I watched he undid his drawstring and let his shorts drop. He appeared to be fairly well hung, and more interestingly was completely shaven down there too. This had an effect on me that took me by surprise. As I looked at him he didn't seem to have a hair on him other than his head. I had never found a man interesting before, but now I found myself aroused at the sight of him. I watched as he helped his young lady hitch her dress over her head and off. She too was now completely naked and appeared mostly shaven but for a tiny strip of brown pubic hair. She had a very sporty almost muscular body, and yet still looked very feminine.

She lay down and he knelt to the side of her and applied oil to her back. Intriguingly, as he did so, his cock was gradually becoming erect. By the time he had rubbed oil into her whole back and worked his way down to her shapely buttocks, his sizeable cock was red and standing out rigidly. He seemed to spend a little time oiling her firm buttocks and even working it into the crack. She parted her legs a bit more and it was clear he was now working his oiled fingers down over her sex. Her hips were moving around his hand and as her pert bum reached the highest point of its rotation; her pink lips became visible from behind. She then rolled onto her back and he applied the oil to her sleek belly and breasts; working it around her pert little breasts and fingering her erect nipples. She poured some oil onto her own hand and I could barely contain myself when she gently grasped his cock and started rubbing the oil along it. Whilst she stroked his rigid length he poured oil over her crotch and massaged it in, rubbing it all over her pussy, before starting to finger her now erect clit.

I was so close to the action I could even hear the noises made by their hands on each other's oiled bodies. I made sure no one could see me and carefully pushed my trunks off. Slowly I started to move my hand over my own throbbing penis. As they rubbed each other's tender parts, so I rubbed mine. I imagined her slender oily hand wrapped around my own tool and even fantasised about joining in with them. In my mind they called me down to join in and then both of them started to rub the oil over me. The thought of his hands on my body was as arousing as the thought of hers. In my mind I could see him rubbing his oily cock against mine, while she rubbed her hot pussy against my leg. In my imagination I was holding his shaft in my hand, whilst he held mine.

I'd never had a gay fantasy before and as much as it shocked me, it turned me on too. I focussed back on reality in time to see her get on all fours as he knelt behind her and started to slowly enter her from behind. As I watched his muscular bum pushing into her, I saw her arch her curvy back, and then push back to take his whole length. As they started moving as one, I imagined myself kneeling in front of her and feeling her take me into her mouth. He stopped thrusting himself into her from behind for a second and grabbed the bottle of oil again. He poured more oil over her gorgeous bum, paying extra attention to the puckered pink ring of her anus. I was shocked, and more than a little excited when I saw him start working his thumb into it. He then resumed his thrusts into her pussy whilst similarly moving a thumb in her other hole.

She seemed to like this a lot and was making a lot more vocal noises of pleasure whilst moving her hips back more vigorously. She turned and said something I didn't catch, but whatever she said seemed full of yearning. It was quickly clear what she had said though, as he withdrew his rigid length from her gaping pussy and placed the head against her anus. With both hands he parted her cheeks and with a grunting noise started to push himself into this tighter hole. She reached one hand back and pulled a cheek wider apart to give him more room. Gradually he pushed it in, until his entire length was inside her. Now their movements were smaller, but somehow more arousing as he moved back and forth inside her. Meanwhile she grabbed the tube shaped bottle of oil, and reaching back, started pushing this inside her pussy.

Their sounds of arousal were becoming more and more stimulating for me, as was the sight of her, lithe oiled body being doubly penetrated. As their guttural noises of extreme arousal increased I soon couldn't contain myself any longer and came all over the rocks in front of me. Soon after that, they reached their climaxes too. As I watched them he withdrew having cum inside her. After a little cuddling they both then lay down and just started sunbathing. I spent a while admiring both their bodies and musing on some new dimensions that had never crossed my mind before. Firstly I had found his physique appealing, and had wanted to imagine him holding my manhood, while I held his. Secondly I had never really thought much about anal sex, and had always thought it not very appealing. However having seen this incredibly sexy woman grinding herself on her man and getting obvious enjoyment from being doubly penetrated had been very sexy.

With no further action looking likely, I decided I had seen enough and crept away from them. As I went back along the path, I hadn't thought to put my trunks back on. I got the shock of my life as I saw a couple of teenage girls in the distance coming the other way. I had no time to hide and decided as I was nearly at the nudist beach it shouldn't look dodgy that I was walking along naked. However I did feel massively embarrassed. I had never before been seen by someone naked. As they approached, they tried to look like they were paying no attention to both my nakedness and my swinging manhood. However they were failing miserably. Arm in arm the two bikini clad girls walked past me with bright red faces.

Since cumming, my cock had gone back to resting, and after doing so much masturbation so far that day, I felt a bit spent. With that in mind I wondered if I might dare to go down on the nudist beach. So instead of putting my trunks back on I shoved them, along with my other stuff into my bag and walked out onto the beach.

Being among people and being totally naked was a new thing for me. Despite being a little fatigued from all the sexual energy I had expended so far that morning, I was already feeling a slight thrill. As I negotiated my way through the scattered people, I noticed a few admiring looks from people. I knew I had a good body, and my cock was a decent size judging from the average I could see, and this was accentuated by the sparse amount of hair at the base. I could feel people's eyes burning into me, and everywhere I glanced I seemed to see people looking at me with a flirty look on their face. Maybe I had got my reading of how nudism worked slightly wrong. It wasn't that nudists didn't have sexual thoughts; it's just that they disguised them.

In fact it was clear that people of all types cast furtive looks at every newcomer. I felt their eyes on me now, and enjoyed it. I allowed myself to briefly return the appraisal of any that looked good themselves. A couple of slim young women who looked like sisters, but on closer inspection were probably a mother and daughter, both seemed to be giving me the once over, and didn't even seem to hide the fact that they were taking a good look at my freely swinging genitalia. I in return took that as licence to take a good long look at their exposed pussies and breasts. I could get used to this I thought, although I kept moving as I was slightly worried about getting a hard on again. I was about to pick an empty spot, but decided to look for somewhere a bit more secluded, especially as I could feel my manhood becoming bigger again and didn't yet feel totally confident as a nudist. I continued on past some rocks where the coast rounded a point, beyond which was a tiny and almost empty stretch of beach, before the sand ran out completely, and the cliffs took over.

I picked a spot and lay down on my front on my towel. I was really enjoying sunbathing in the nude and feeling exposed for all to see. I rolled into my back and found myself unintentionally making eye contact with a woman lying a few yards away. She looked to be in her forties and in pretty good shape. A fat and ugly man snored beside her, under his large gut his small shrivelled cock was in plain view. My guess was they were married and compared to him; my lithe young physique must be quite appealing. She seemed to be brazenly surveying my young body, and gave me a knowing smile when I looked at her. She very purposefully let me see her gaze descend to my soft, but still quite large manhood which lay to the side pointing to my hip.

I was a little fearful of this uncalled for attention from an older lady. Her enhanced breasts were large and looked unnaturally firm; the nipples upturned and erect looking. She had a smooth belly and a small landing strip of pubic hair, and as she saw me look there, she moved her legs so that I got a full eyeful of her glistening moist snatch. Her swollen lips were open and red, and her quite large clit was erect and unhooded.

I could already feel some stirrings as my cock started to enlarge and decided I might be safer lying on my front again. I rolled over and put on my sunglasses. That way I could avoid eye contact and pretend to sleep whilst watching people if I so wished. The sand was quite loose under my towel so my erection was comfortable hidden beneath me. I saw the older woman eventually lose interest and go back to her book.

Suddenly feet appeared right by my face and I heard my sister's voice. So this is what you're up to she said. Terror struck me as I realised my sister had caught me lying naked on a nudist beach. I couldn't think what might happen if she told our parents. I looked up into her face, but with the sun blazing behind her, I couldn't read her expression. I felt stupid and embarrassed for her to catch me with no clothes on, and my bare bum plain for her to see. I could feel the heat in my face as I blushed furiously. As she moved around me her face became more visible, she seemed to be brazenly running her eyes over me. Instead of a look of mockery she just looked pleased.

This was confirmed when she said she was glad she had found me doing this, as she had wanted to get a line free tan herself, but hadn't dared to try it on her own. My mind was racing, while she had clearly spotted me and had time to prepare herself for this situation; I had had none, and was in shock. All I could think was how exposed and vulnerable I felt with my own sister seeing me naked like this.

She asked if I minded her joining in. My befuddled mind raced as I tried to work out what she meant. As she waited for an answer I could see she was a little flushed looking herself. If I wasn't mistaken she seemed to be quite engrossed with the eyeful she was getting. She was blatantly staring at my nakedness and not doing the polite thing you would expect of looking away.

I took a chance and replied in a croak; "Make yourself comfortable". Was it my imagination or was she enjoying feasting her eyes on my nakedness. She laid her towel out next to mine and then very casually started lifting her beach dress over her head, gradually revealing those tiny bikini bottoms which hung so very low on her hips and then her full breasts almost bursting out of the small cups of her bikini bra.

As she started to undress, questions cascaded in my head. Was she truly so relaxed about seeing me nude? Was she really about to join me in my nakedness? How could my sister be so happy to strip off completely in front of me?

All my fantasies of that morning suddenly seemed to be a little closer to reality. This wasn't me masturbating over something that was a completely safe fantasy. As I lay there, spectacularly failing to appear uninterested, my little sister untied her halter neck and then the back of her bikini top. Her breasts moved free of their small covering, and for the second time in my short life I found myself gazing at my sister's pert upturned tits. This time though I was at a far closer range. I wasn't sure if this was their normal state but her nipples looked pretty erect. It wasn't exactly cold weather so I wondered if she was a little excited after all.

I feasted my eyes expectantly for the rest of the show. My sister knelt on her towel and sat her bum back on her heels as she pretended to fiddle with her sun hat. Still on her knees she lifted her bum off her heels until she was upright. This was a very sexy pose, like she was astride something invisible. As I watched she casually scanned the beach, whilst absentmindedly rubbing her hands under her breasts where her bra might have been rubbing.

Then very slowly she slid her hands down her sides until they reached the tie strings quite low on her hips. She hooked a finger in each bow at the sides of her bikini bottoms. With distracted slowness she gradually pulled the left one until that side was untied with the bottoms hanging half off. Then the other bow came undone and the bottoms dropped away completely.

Without meaning to I loudly exhaled my long held breath. Rather than lie straight down, my sister looked over at her bag and started getting things out still kneeling. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Was my sister completely oblivious to the show she was putting on?

Her pussy was, as I had suspected completely shaven, and from my angle of view I could just see a hint of the deeper pink of her labia and clit. She seemed to be preoccupied with rummaging in her bag and turned slightly further away from me, and so gave me an even fuller view of her tender snatch and shapely bum from behind. She was naked and effectively on all fours, with her legs parted and her snatch two feet from my face. It was almost as if she was intentionally giving me an eyeful. She seemed to be taking a long time to find whatever it was in her bag, and shifted her weight from either side a few times, which made her shapely bare bum move in a most delightful way.

I removed my glasses and raised myself onto my elbows for a better view. Her clit looked pink and protruded slightly; her neat labia were also pink and slightly swollen. Her gorgeous snatch glistened with moisture; was that from a state of arousal?

My sister looked back at me suddenly and asked me if I liked what I could see. She stared at me intensely with a flushed look on her face. Her face had reddened and she was looking at me in a very intense way, excitement and fear in equal measure. She was clearly getting off on exposing herself so totally to her own brother. And with that question my sister had made the first overtly sexual comment. I didn't know what to say, I was so dumbstruck by the sight of my naked sister in an incredibly provocative pose; her bare pussy open to my view. Had she really been enjoying exposing herself on all fours to her brother?

I went bright red and wondered what I could say. My throat felt too dry to speak, and what could I say anyway. I didn't want to ruin everything, if I had misconstrued her actions. On the other hand although she was so young, she had to be well aware of what she had been doing, surely? Although I was her brother, she had to be aware that I was also a sexually charged male as well.

I made my decision and rather than risk breaking the spell, I gave her an answer in a different way. I slowly rolled onto my side, gradually bringing into her view for the first time; my exposed and throbbing erect manhood. Feeling her eyes slowly lock onto my aroused cock was surreal.

A few days ago I would have been embarrassed for my little sister to catch me with no clothes on, let alone lying back letting her take in my state of arousal. A few seconds went by as we both savoured the moment. Looking into each other's eyes and then allowing ourselves the pleasure of roving our eyes over the other.

Just being naked together was a massive turn on. To be seen by her was thrilling enough, but to see her arousal, because I was looking at her, was even better. Both of us drank in the sight of the other. My sister arched her back and slowly wiggled her hips, enjoying the effect she could see that her sultry movements had on my rock hard cock.

She languidly lay down on her front and handed me the bottle of sun cream. I happened to glance at the woman nearby who was making a poor attempt to look like she wasn't extremely interested in the interaction between my sister and me. Did she think we were a couple, or had she guessed at our relationship? Either way she could not have mistaken the sexual electricity flowing between us. I was still on my side and my erection bobbed quite obviously in front of me. I gave myself a little stroke for her benefit.

12