Sibling Love Through Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie lay in her bed later that night after her mom had gotten home from a date with probably some asshole. Their father died three years ago, and after the first year it was like she had completely forgotten about him. If she was looking for a boyfriend, and a dad Connie liked, it wouldn't be so bad, but when she heard her mom screaming in lust on a Thursday night and orgasming again the next night with a different guy it kinda got a little gross. Especially when the next morning they would be at the breakfast table and the guy would look Connie up and down while her mom wasn't looking. Tonight however, mom didn't bring a guy home, but had quietly come in and gone directly to her bedroom. It was ten o'clock when she did this which for normal adults was not early, but for their mom it was extremely early especially for a Friday night. Connie paid no attention to it as by that time she had already pulled her pajama pants down and was working on pushing her panties down to her knees. Her fingers grazed her swollen vaginal opening which was already slick with natural lubrication. She pushed her finger into her wet vagina and imagined her brother's erect penis. She could see the blue veins popping on the shaft as she imagined herself grabbing it with her hand and stroking it back and forth. His hand grabbed the back of her head and pushed her mouth to his tip which she obliged by opening and swallowing the warm member. It felt funny in her mouth as it could throb against her lips. Suddenly she thought of Darren pounding Samantha's ass. I can't believe that happened today. My planned worked perfectly. I exacted revenge on my enemy and I got to see my brother naked. She sighed a sigh of contentment and gently rubbed her pussy before shuddering into orgasm.

The next morning Darren awoke with the sun shining into his closed eyelids making it impossible to go back to sleep. He sat up and his gaze caught the open area in the closet where he never kept clothes and always kept the metal bar normally used to hand clothes up clear of any obstructions. Then he looked around and found his belt with a silk scarf on the inside to not cause any lacerations on his neck on the bed stand. Nah, not right now, maybe later, he reasoned with himself. When he walked downstairs his sister was already sitting at the breakfast table. She was wearing a white spaghetti strap tank top with no bra. Darren tried not staring at her tits but he thought he could see the dark circles of her aureoles. So he averted his gaze downwards, and found she was wearing loose fitting short soffee shorts. She had her legs curled up so her knees were nearly touching her chest. He could see the bottom lump of her ass hanging out of her shorts, and he wished he could see around corners because her crotch was tightly covered by the cotton fabric creating a nice cameltoe.

"Good morning!" His mom said excitedly shaking Darren out of his mesmerizing stare.

He nodded his head sleepily as recognition to her. She placed some pancakes down in front of him and placed a plate in front of Connie. "We've been waiting for you." Connie stated cheerily giving no indication anything had happened last night.

"Eat up guys! I was hoping we could spend a day together."

"Diane!" Connie was on a kick of calling mom by her first name lately. "That sounds lame!"

"It's mom to you! I feel like I've been busy lately, and I have a free day today so it will be good for us. We are going." Diane had put her foot down on the subject.

"So you don't bring a guy home last night and suddenly you're the greatest mom in the world?" Connie's contempt was starting to show, and Darren didn't like where it was going.

"I intentionally didn't bring a guy home. You make me sound like a slut." Diane retorted.

"You have been bringing a lot different men home." Darren said quietly trying not to anger her.

"Listen it's been tough on me, on all of us since your father died. I started working out to cope and now I have men fawning all over me. It's the first time in fourteen years I've had men paying attention to me. I have needs too you know." She said putting her hand on Darren's shoulder and giving a light squeeze. "Plus if you don't like it, you can move out and get an apartment you know." Her threat was thinly veiled.

"You were the one asking us to stay with you after high school." Connie corrected. To which Diane just shrugged and reiterated the fact they could be in an apartment.

Connie rolled her eyes and went back to eating her pancakes. Darren stole a glance at his mother and noticed she had indeed been working out. He never really looked at his mother before, but now he noticed even in her plain white t-shirt her breasts were perky and firm. It might have been the bra holding them together though and he wondered how much they sagged when free. She turned away from him and he watched her firm ass sway side to side in her spandex volleyball shorts as she walked back to the oven. She wasn't tanned, but neither was Connie so maybe it was a genetic thing. Why haven't I noticed this beauty before? He made a metal note to "accidently" walk in on her when she was changing or in the shower.

Their day out and about went boring enough. They went to the park and played some basketball and beach volleyball. While outwardly Connie and Darren acted like two normal teenage siblings, something had changed for them. They caught each other looking at each other lustily. They found reasons to bump up against each other. Sometimes he rubbed her ass or pressed her tits, and sometimes she would quickly grab his dick through his shorts. Their hugs were longer than usual too, which they found themselves doing more often now. If their mother noticed she didn't say anything to them about their new affection for each other.

On Monday Connie set out searching for new prey for Darren. It was tougher than she thought because she didn't have good enough dirt on most of the girls. On Wednesday, opportunity fell into her lap. It just so happened she walked by Samantha. She had been trying to avoid her for awhile, but Connie wasn't paying attention and didn't see her sitting at the lunch table with her friends.

"Hi Connie." A cheery voice called to her, even though the cheerfulness sounded hallow and fake.

Connie's head whipped around to the sound of the voice. It was Samantha and while she still looked gorgeous, she had somehow aged about ten years in five days. The girlish innocent face was gone, and it was replaced with tight skin pulled around her cheekbones. She looked worn down with dark circles around her eyes. Connie didn't show emotion at the voice but replied sweetly. "Hi Samantha."

"I'm sorry for being so mean to you all those years." Samantha said quietly and with a monotone voice. "I've told all my friends to be nice to you. Please have a seat and eat with us." She waved a free space across from her.

Connie couldn't be happier. She was made now. Here she was sitting with the cheerleaders eating cheerleader lunch. The talk amongst them circled around boys and how cute some of the teachers were. A couple of the girls openly admitted to sleeping with some of the male teachers. There was a quiet redhead sitting next to Samantha who hadn't chimed in on the conversation of teachers.

"You not like any of the teachers?" Connie questioned trying to bring her into the conversation.

The redheaded girl looked up from her sandwich startled. "No. they are much older than us. I'm a senior and I still think they are gross old."

The other girls laughed and chided her about having standards like that she will have a dusty pussy. "Hey I get dick. I have a boyfriend. My age mind you."

"Let's not make fun now." Connie corrected the catty girls. They obliged willingly and didn't make fun of the redhead. After the lunch bell rang, Connie made it a point to walk with the redheaded cheerleader to her next class even though it was all the way on the other side of campus.

"Thanks for sticking up for me back there. They can be kinda ruthless sometimes." The sun caught her green eyes just right and made them sparkle when she turned to Connie.

"No problem. I know what it's like to be picked on." Connie smiled that sweet smile she was starting to master.

"I haven't seen you around before are you new? My name is Natalie by the way. I don't think I properly introduced myself earlier. Wait. Did we know each other in high school?" Natalie held her hand out.

We've been to school together since the third grade. Connie ground her teeth in anger. We had a group project in middle school. I've been to your house you whore. Connie took a moment to right herself. "No, I've been around. We must have just missed each other." She gave that sweet fake smile again.

"Hey listen there's a big party at my boyfriend's house this weekend. You should come. It will be fun." Natalie's hand was still held out as they reached her class door. Connie took it and shook it in agreement. Connie noticed the freckles ran up her arm and disappeared into the sleeve of her shirt and reappear on her face again. I wonder if she has freckles over her entire body. We shall find out this weekend. "Yeah that would be great." Connie replied and they released their handshake as Natalie walked into her class.

"Hey we got a date for tomorrow night." Connie whispered to a sleeping Darren. She had snuck in after her mom went to sleep for the night. Now Connie was rubbing his naked chest tying to wake him up. She was spending a little extra time on his washboard abs and hard pectoral muscles.

He finally awoke and shook the cobwebs from his head. "What?" He opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw in the dim light of the nightlite was the immense cleavage of Connie's tits. Does she always wear a white tank top to bed?

"Eyes up here." She corrected as his eyes made their way to her face. "I got a cheerleader for tomorrow night. We just have to go to a party together, and then we'll be golden."

Darren shrugged and his attention went back to her tits. He felt his dick stiffen under the covers creating a pup tent, but he figured she had already seen him fucking a girl what did it matter if she saw him with a hardon?

"Wow does that excite you or do I excite you?" She asked coyly while drawing the sheet back to his knees exposing his raging cock. "I guess you have been good." She pulled her shirt up over her head letting her breasts bounce upon release. She started to tell Darren her plan as she grabbed his cock and started stroking it with one hand. Darren interrupted her quickly to lean forward and grab her tits. He pulled them to his mouth and sucked on each nipple until they hardened. Connie moaned in pleasure and started jerking harder. After several joyous minutes her head finally cleared enough to push Darren's head away from her nipple which made a popping noise when he released. She told him to listen and she continued her plan while still stroking his hard member.

"Ok? So that's all we have to do." She said when she finished the plan.

"Sounds good." Darren replied, and the put his hand on top of her head pushing it down to his cock. "Suck girl."

She obliged, and opened her lips encircling the large circumcised helmet. As she continued down the shaft she dragged her fingernails along with it to intensify the feeling. Holy Christ he is huge, he thought, no wonder that bitch bled. This would rip me in half. She continued with her slow slurping suck while Darren's body tensed and released with each in out of her mouth. She paused to catch her breath and then really started working on his cock with a disgusting slurping noise as saliva mixed with precum. She stroked his cock with a free hand while bobbing up and down in a fast aggressive manner. His hand was on the back of her head forcing her to go deeper and faster. Her jaw burned with the use of muscles not accustomed to this kind of abuse, but still she continued at the lightning pace. Darren let out little moans of satisfaction. Connie had only sucked off five guys but none of them were this big or lasted this long. Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore she felt his penis expand and become absolutely rigid. Then the semen hit the back of her throat causing her to choke a little. There was no time to regain her wits as another stream hit the back of her throat. She tried to lift up, but Darren's strong hands held her down forcing her to swallow or choke. She swallowed. The surges in his orgasms slowly abated, and she drained the rest of his cum giving the tip one final kiss and standing up next to the bed. Darren lay spent on his back, eyes partially closed. When she reached for her tank top, his eyes fluttered open for one last look as they disappeared behind the fabric.

"Good night big brother." She whispered bending over to him, and they engaged in a long French kiss. Their tongues swirled around each others mouths until she broke it off and walked to the door. He pinched her ass one time before she exited his vicinity. When she closed the door Darren realized he hadn't remembered a word of her plan.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" Their mom asked at the breakfast table.

Connie and Darren shot looks at each other. "Just a party probably."

"Oh good. I always college parties when I was your age." There was a bubbliness to her voice Connie knew meant she had a date tonight.

"Who is the guy?" Connie asked.

"Am I that obvious? His name is John. He plays racquetball and is so incredibly cute." She was wearing a business suit for work with a large slit up the side that Darren thought was kinda inappropriate for work, but he didn't mind.

As Diane sat down he wondered what her panties looked like. From doing the wash he knew she usually wore boring white panties to work, but he let his imagination go to the black lacy boy shorts he sniffed sometimes out of the dirty clothes hamper.

He felt his prick begin to stiffen and looked at his watch. He had enough time to go to his bedroom. "I gotta go to my room. I forgot something." He said hurriedly and left the two surprised women with the quick exit.

Once inside his room, he quickly found his belt with the silk scarf around the inside and tightened it around his neck. Then he moved to his closet and attached the belt to the hook on the bar. After it was attached he tightened the belt again until he felt his face start to burn. Just as he released the weight off his legs he heard the door knock. Shit he thought, and quickly stood up and loosening the belt in one motion. He opened the door with his face still burning with the return of oxygen.

"Do you need help with anything? It's almost time to go." His mom asked. She had a questioning look on her face as she noticed Darren's face was red and he was breathing hard. She continued her inspection of his body to see what was wrong and noticed the large bulge showing from his khaki pants. She gasped in shock at the size of it. It was almost the size of Frank's before he died, but Frank was nearly forty-five not seventeen. "Oh my son. You might want to put that away."

Darren looked down at the bulge and then his face went really red, but this time from embarrassment not oxygen deprivation. "Oh my god. I was." He stammered.

"It's ok. It happens. Do you need some extra time to handle it?" Diane was trying to be accommodating, but it came out wrong.

"No mom! I'm fine. Let's go." He stormed past her.

"You sure? I can stand out side the door until you get done." What am I doing? I don't know she replied to herself. I've never caught my son in the middle of masturbating before.

"NO! let's go!" He shouted again. When he reached the kitchen where Connie was Diane was right on his heels.

"Ok. Alright Connie You ready?" She tried to divert her attention to her other daughter, but she saw Connie was staring at Darren's package as well. At least it wasn't just me.

"Morning wood?" Connie questioned innocently to which Darren glared at her without saying anything.

"No. He was playing with himself and I interrupted him" As soon as Diane said it she knew she shouldn't have. Darren let out an angry guttural scream and slammed the car door shut pouting in the backseat.

Connie giggled at his reaction considering all the things she had seen him do the past week. "You should have helped him out mom!"

"Hush with that mouth young girl." Diane disciplined, but her mind kept going back to the large wood sticking pressing at the seams of Darren's pants. Had to have been eight inches at least. Get that thought out of your head, he's your son.

After school Darren and Connie got ready for the night's event. Darren dressed in a snazzy button down collar shirt with some light white khakis. Connie had a simple black dress which showed every curve of her body. When she strolled into the living room Darren's jaw dropped. The low cut front of the dress showed cleavage he didn't realize she had. If she jumped up her nipples would flop out. The dress ended just below her ass and when she spun around for him to see her ass he thought it rose up enough to see the bottom of her cheeks.

"You are gorgeous." He whispered as they embraced for a hug.

"Thank you." She smiled a genuine smile. They hugged tightly and kissed a deep lover's kiss. Their tongues explored all parts of the inside of their mouths. Darren's hands made their way down her back, and grabbed her fat round ass and squeezed tightly. Connie felt the pressure of his penis touching her stomach, and she backed away from him.

"I need you full tonight. I can't have a limp cock." She stared into his eyes so he knew she meant business.

He groaned. "Well how about I help you out?" He responded lifting the back of her dress up and grabbing her bare ass. He fumbled around until he found the string of the thong and started pulling down.

"Not here." She looked around and backed up to the couch. When the back of her legs hit the couch she fell backwards. "Here."

Darren knelt down and lifted her legs up to spread them apart. He gazed down between her legs and found the cameltoe of her black silk panties. As he kissed at her knees and worked his way down her thighs the scent of her woman filled his nostrils. Finally as his lips found the edge of her panties the smell was intoxicating. With his free hands he pulled the panties up over her knees pulling his head back with them. As they came off her ankles he inhaled the crotch of her panties deeply before diving back in her dress. What he saw was amazing; perfectly shaved pussy with fat swollen lips. They were a dark pink compared to the pale white of the rest of her body. He brought his nose to the entrance of her vagina to inhale again. He was almost getting high from it. He moved slowly, his lips met her lips. He kissed them and then sucked the two folds into his mouth, and his tongue glided over the now wet labia. Her pussy lips popped out of his mouth and he kissed them again, this time he didn't suck on them but just held his lips over the slit running up and down. As his lips were placed over her lips, he darted his tongue out, and started as low as he could go sliding it up her slit until his tongue hit his top lips. Connie made a low moan and grabbed the back of his head with her hand. This was his cue to really start up, and he started licking deep into her canal. He flattened his tongue out to get it as wide as possible and licked up and down. Connie's moans increased with noise and quantity. After his tongue got sore from the work, he found her clit nestled high in the cleft of her pussy. Once he found it, it was just a matter of sucking, biting and licking it. She screamed in pleasure and he stuck a finger in her pussy while he sucked on her clit. While his finger was inside her he raised it up until it stuck the top wall of vaginal canal where he just started rubbing it from the inside. She screamed and shuddered enough to nearly knock him off her vagina, but he held firm until the quivering subsided. He pulled his head out of her dress and stood up. Connie sat back against the couch breathing heavily with her cleavage bounding up and down with each breath.