Sibling Love Through Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing." She breathed out a reponse.

Darren picked up her panties and held them out to her, "Here, put these back on, and let's go."

She brushed his hand away, and stood up. "Keep them, you earned it. Plus I like the slutty feel of going with no underwear."

He put the panties up to his nose, and after inhaling deeply placed them in his pocket. They left out arm in arm.

The party was packed, but after a little bit of searching they managed to find Natalie and her boyfriend. The boyfriend was a large hulk of a man-boy. He was six feet three inches at least by Darren's approximation. Darren felt slightly intimidated by him, but he was a jovial slightly stupid sounding country boy. Darren didn't think he could hurt a fly.

"Hey Connie! Who is this?" Natalie and Connie embraced in greeting.

"My brother." Connie replied.

"This is Todd my boyfriend." Natalie introduced him, and Darren and he struck up small talk. Darren tried to pay attention to him, but he kept stealing glances of the short blue cotton skirt Natalie was wearing. It was incredibly short. It was tight around her ass showing the large humps before billowing out for a few inches. She also wore a skin tight t-shirt which had ripped lines across the chest showing large amounts of cleavage and most of her plain red bra. Todd didn't seem to care or was too stupid to notice Darren staring at his girlfriend. Natalie did notice, and seemed uncomfortable with it, drawing closer and closer to Todd.

The night went smoothly enough as Todd and Natalie continued to drink beer and shots of Vodka. Connie and Darren pretended to drink but never actually finished their one beer which was served in a red plastic cup. Darren eventually got Todd separated from Connie and Natalie. When Todd was playing beer pong with some of the other frat guys, Darren slipped a powder in his beer, swirled it around and handed it back when Todd asked for it. Todd chugged the beer, and went back to the other frat guys. Within minutes, Todd started to look woozy, and passed out. He fell to the floor, and the other guys laughed at him for passing out so early, but then they helped him up to a couch and continued playing their drinking game.

Darren left to find Connie. He found her outside by the pool. It was nearly deserted except for one couple making out on one of the pool chairs. A crumpled mess of a girl lay at Connie's feet. "That was quick." He said smiling.

"Yeah, she's a light weight." Connie tried picking her up, but couldn't.

Darren bent over and picked her up fireman style. Natalie's feet were leading the way. He tilted his eyes up her skirt, and felt up her skirt to her ass. He squeezed it gently, and it felt firm and warm. When they made it to the front yard and near their car, a couple of the kids giggled at them. "Yeah taking her home." Connie responded.

At home Darren dropped her on the couch, and her legs obscenely spread open. She was still unconscious, and her breathing was shallow and light. Connie got the camera out and readied the flash. "Take her clothes off." She directed Darren.

He quickly went to work first with her t-shirt ad then her bra. Once that was off he massaged her tits just for the feel. They were a nice 34B size, and very perky. She had large nipples which were already hard and pointing at the ceiling like pencil erasers. The camera clicked on them. He pulled her skirt off which was easy enough, but lifting her ass off the couch to take her thong off was mildly difficult.

"So the carpet matches the drapes." Darren laughed when he saw the spry tufts of red pubic hair above her pink vagina.

"Ok get her hand to hold your dick." Connie instructed as he pulled his pants off. He grabbed Natalie's limp hand and manipulated it to encircle his semi-flaccid penis. The camera clicked. Then he pulled her head up off the couch and pried open her mouth. He jammed his hardening prick into her mouth while the camera clicked.

"Aside from the finishing touches, I think that's good." Connie clucked.

Darren started to stroke his cock, but it wasn't working. It still remained semi flaccid.

"Need some help?" Connie chimed in while grabbing it with her hand. She started jerking it while Darren stood over the unconscious Natalie. His penis instantly became rigid and after only a few minutes of fast jerking and a couple of moans from Darren he spurted out several streams of semen on Natalie's stomach and tits. Connie let go of his penis while Darren put his pants back on. She grabbed the camera and took some more pictures. When they were done they cleaned the cum off her and put her clothes back on. Then they gave her the smelling salts, and she slowly woke up.

When her eyes fluttered opened she grabbed her head in pain. "What happened?"

Connie played the role of the concerned friend. "We found you with Josh naked, and with these pictures next to you." She handed the photos over to Natalie for her to see.

Natalie stared at them in disbelief. "I had sex with Josh, and he photographed it?"

"I was pretty frank with him because I was pretty upset with him as well, and he said you were jumping all over him all night, there were several witness to that. He did admit to taking pictures, but he said he wanted to keep them to remember that he had sex with such a beautiful girl. I made him give them to me though." Connie sounded deeply concerned.

"Oh my God! Todd can never fid out! They are like best friends. He'll kill Josh. How do I make this go away?" Natalie put her hands over her head and started to have a panic attack.

"You want our secrecy that you whored it up tonight?" Darren questioned.

"Yes. Please. I'll do anything." Natalie looked up with pleading eyes.

"Just what I wanted to hear." Connie smiled the genuine smile.

"Take your shirt off." Darren instructed.

Natalie looked confused. "What?"

Darren reached out and started lifting her shirt up. "Lift up your shirt."

"Uh, Ok." She slowly pulled it off showing her red bra.

"Now the bra." Connie stated matter of factly.

"I don't know about this guys, I, I." She stammered as she unclasped the bra and let it fall to the floor. She covered he breasts with her hands.

"Even her funbags have freckles." Connie mused.

"Now lay on your back and spread your legs." Darren demanded.

"No. Listen I'm going home. You saw my tits. That's enough. I can't believe you freaks." Natalie never even got the chance to lift herself of the couch before Darren forcefully shoved her back down.

"Lay on your fucking back bitch." He growled shoving her again so she fell on her back.

He stretched her legs apart and with his free hand rubbed her panties. He could feel her lips through the thin fabric and liked feeling her legs quiver in fear around his waist.

"Come on. That's enough. You've had your fun. Connie get your brother off me." Natalie pleaded for help even though in the back of her mind she knew there was no help to be had.

Darren grabbed her panties by the crotch and ripped them off her legs. They made a ripping noise as the thong string broke free. Natalie screamed a little from the shock and the force of violence. Darren laughed at her scream.

"I'm not going to make the same mistake last time and try to go at this dry." Darren said to Connie who understood what he meant.

Natalie had clamped her legs shut again while Darren spoke to Connie forcing Darren to pry her legs open to show her dark colored cunt. Darren dropped his head into her skirt and found himself mere inches from Natalie's musky scented vagina. Her vagina almost a light brown more so than a dark pink as he took his fingers and spread her labia apart to show the bright pink insides. Here he darted his tongue out and started licking the top part of the vagina between the hole and the clit where it is tough and the hardest part to get wet. He worked on that, and Natalie didn't make a noise. Her legs would tense every so often, but that was the only indication she was even still alive. Finally, after that was sufficiently juiced he moved to the hole and stuck his tongue as far into the hole as he could. Natalie made a little moan when he did this, and this delighted Darren to hear. After that started lube up with her own natural lubricant he moved his tongue up and down the boundaries of the slit and sucked on the labia a little before tickling her clit with the tip of his tongue. He felt her legs really quiver this time and another small moan escaped from Natalie's mouth. As he sucked and licked her clitoris, he felt her hips rise up to meet his invading tongue. He awaited the shuddering orgasm like Connie had, but none came. So, he lifted up and met the stare of Natalie. They locked their gaze for a few seconds before she broke the silence.

"Are you done now? Please just let me go home now. I won't tell anybody. I promise." She pleaded again, and started to get off the couch. Darren gasped her legs firmly, and held her in place on her back. Connie came around to the armrest where Natalie's head was, and pinned Natalie's arms behind her.

"We aren't done yet." Darren growled. He thought for sure she would orgasm on that mind blowing cunninglus he gave her. This made him angry because that meant Natalie thought he was a terrible lover. She was probably a prude who never had sex, that bitch. Now he needed to show her what it's like to really be fucked.

Darren ripped her legs apart again, and took a few seconds to admire the glistening wet mound of pink flesh between her legs. She liked it whether she wanted to admit it or not. Darren tugged on his penis with a free hand to get it rock solid and it pointed obscenely over her stomach.

"Oh God no!" Natalie screamed, and continued to thrash about to escape.

"Oh God yes!" Connie mocked her, and licked her lips at the sight of her brother's large member.

Natalie kept repeating No No No over and over while Darren's dick crept slowly to her womanly slit. When it reached the zenith, he thrust one quick time but it caught the top of her vagina and bent under the pressure. Ow, Darren thought, let me try this again. He grabbed his dick and slid it down the few inches to the opening, and then pushed. He slid in to the hilt with little resistance. Natalie's face scrunched in pain and her eyes were squeezed shut. Darren's eyes rolled in the back of his head at the uptopia he felt. It was so hot and juicy. Maybe I'll just hangout here for a while. This was so much easier to get in this time, why didn't I think of it before? As much as he wanted to just feel the heat enveloping his penis, his instincts kicked in and he withdrew a few inches and thrust again, hard. Natalie's eyes were still sealed shut, and her face was still contorted into a grotesque knot, but she let out a little squeal this time. This made Darren happy, so he thrust again quicker and got the same reaction. He continued his prodding missionary style with Connie at Natalie's head holding her arms over the armrest. Whle Darren worked in an out with his ass clenching with every thrust in and releasing to normal shape after every withdraw, Connie leaned in closer to Darren's face giving him a long kiss. When they finished Darren gave her a wink and looked down at Natalie. Her face had loosened a little and she was sort of just laying there. Must be in her happy place he chuckled to himself. Her breasts bobbed up and down with every thrust, and he couldn't believe how many teenagers had such amazing tits these days. He had heard a study saying that the milk kids drink had so many additives it caused this sort of thing, but he didn't really care. He really found his groove, and felt his prick swell even more causing Natalie to let out another small moan. She had stopped trying to resist, so he pulled her legs up over his shoulders causing her ass to rise off the couch a few inches. Darren pulled himself on to his knees to get a better angle and really started working her organ. Her pussy was still slick and it made a noise like water splashing against the side of a bathtub every time he jammed his full eight inches into her. Oh God I could watch her tits bounce like that all day long. Seeing she wasn't moaning as much anymore he took his hand started to rub her exposed clit through the red pubic hair. Initially Natalie tensed a little and her eyes fluttered open with the sensation. Then her face turned to shock as she remembered where she was, and quickly shut them again. However, she continued to give the small simple moans with each rub of the clitoris. Oh god I'm going to blow, he thought.

"I know that look! Don't cum yet! Flip her on her knees!" Connie said quickly.

Darren pulled out and a popping noise came from Natalie's vagina when he fully withdrew. Natalie still lay there lifeless, so he grabbed her leg, and rolled her over.

"You better get on all fours bitch." He growled again. She didn't move. She was just laying on her stomach with her ass clenched tight. Darren smacked her ass hard leaving a red hand print and deafening echo remained in the room. "Get up."

This time Natalie did as she was told and got on all fours with her face only a few inches away from Connie who had adjusted to sitting on the armrest. Darren was on his knees behind Natalie's ass and fingered her slit a couple times to make sure she was still moist. She was. Remembering not to make the same entrance mistake as last time, he held his prick firmly and guided it into the bullseye. He groaned in unison with Natalie once his dick was firmly embedded in the hot wetness of her fuck organ. The rhythm started hard and fast, and Natalie bounced forward with the motion.

Connie spread her legs and lifted her on dress up to her waist. "Come here bitch." Connie had exposed her pink sex to Natalie's face which was only a few inches away. I knew there was a reason to not wear underwear tonight, Connie prided herself on her decision making skills.

Natalie looked at the reddening vagina, looked up at Connie, and then closed her eyes in refusal. Connie raised her hand, and slapped Natalie across her face hard enough for Darren to let out a shocked gasp of laughter. Natalie's head swung to the side, and she shook her head to come back to her senses. "Lick it now." Connie demanded.

This time Natalie stuck her tongue out as far as it would reach, opened her eyes, and guided it to the pink middle. Connie took her hands and spread the labia so her pink insides became like a landing zone with Natalie's tongue being the plane with his landing gear broken off. This was going to be a crash landing into lesbian fucking. Natalie's tongue touched the soft wet insides and her tongue jerked back at the taste. Then she settled into a steady lick up and down. Connie moaned in ecstacy. When Natalie paused to catch her breath, Darren grabbed her red hair and pulled it back snapping her head upright and into position for the licking. It's like I'm riding a horse, he smiled to himself. The sounds of his balls slapping against wet pussy, with the gurgling sloshing sounds it accompanied, the sound of Natalie forcefully licking Connie's pussy and Connie's excited moans became too much for Darren, and he felt his dick get rigid and swell. Natalie must have felt it too because she stopped bucking and became completely still. The dam broke in his balls and the flood of semen traveled the foot to his tip in a matter of milliseconds. It exited his penis with a force only people who have been shot would understand, and splashed against Natalie's cervix. There was not much room in her Vagina so it filled around Darren's swelling and flexing penis, covering every inch of her love canal. Natalie suddenly started to cry when she felt the cum pool in her pussy. Natalie withdrew her face from Connie's slit, with her face glistening in the light from the juices. She bounced a couple of times as Darren made a few last thrust to help empty his ballsack.

"Uggh, you went too early!" Connie screamed in frustration. "I was so close myself. Hold your position." She commanded to Darren. "We're not done yet sweetie." She held Natalie's chin with her fingers, and then pulled on her hair to direct her back to her spread open legs. The tears were rolling down Natalie's cheeks as she realized the end was not near. Still she held her tongue and continued to lick. Connie moaned holding her hand over her dress covered breast. Frustrated with the feeling she pulled the dress down exposing her nipples. She tweaked each one intensifying the pleasure. As she felt the virgin lesbian doing a rough but effective job on her sex, and thinking about Darren's prick filling that bitch's pussy with seed, she came herself in a shuddering tensing wave of emotion. Natalie's head became still as Connie's vagina did the rocking to finish it off. The waves stopped, and Connie let out a contented sigh.

"Ok we are done." Connie lifted her leg over Natalie's head and stood up shaking herself alittle to reposition her dress. Darren withdrew and stood up next to Connie. They were both facing Natalie who hadn't moved a muscle.

"Get the fuck out of here." Darren scolded pointing to the door.

Natalie jumped up teardrops falling off her cheeks and splashing on the carpet. She threw her shirt on, and ran towards the front door. At the front door, she paused to look at them. "I'm still calling the cops. You came in me, I've got you fucker." She said calmly, and then slammed the door behind her.

Darren stood in shock. How could I be so stupid? I'm going to prison now, and I'll be the one getting pounded in the ass, and that is not going to be fun. He started to sweat and sat down on the couch. He felt a cool wetness on his bare ass from Natalie's juices, and he hoped it wouldn't stain. Shit. I have to get her pussy stink out of the couch now.

"Don't worry she won't go to the police. She loves her boyfriend too much." Connie tried to soothe him. She knelt in front of him, grabbed his now flaccid penis, and started stroking lightly.

"How can you say that? There's DNA. Butter me up, cause I'm toast." He hung his head down stared at Connie's hand jerking off his hardening penis.

"It's two against one though shug. We'll be fine." Connie felt the slickness around his penis, and realized a little bit of Natlalie was still here to please them. "I never got the chance to taste her." Connie mused to Darren and she dropped her head down on his dick. "God, she tastes good." Connie expressed pulling up from the blowjob before going back to work.

Darren leaned back against the couch and took the blowjob, but his mind wasn't in it. He kept thinking about the police showing up at his door asking him questions. He came quickly on that blowjob, not because it was good, which it was, but because he figured it was the quickest way to get back to his room to feel the oxygen leaving his brain and escaping this suddenly horrible world.

It was three days later, and Darren hadn't left his room. He said he was sick and even forced a few coughs, but in reality he thought his room was the safest place to be. If he saw Natalie at school, or heaven forbid a police man he knew he would crack under the pressure. What did I think was going to happen? So he stayed in a deep depression, and on the fourth day his mom said she was staying home with him to help him feel better.

Sometime in the morning a little after he had woken up, he heard bathwater running in his mom's bathroom. Realizing he had probably a good half hour, he jumped up and went to the closet with his belt and stripping off his clothes. After he hooked it on, he dropped his legs out from underneath him feeling the rush of blood rising to his head. He loved the feeling of his veins popping around his temples and the loss of control mixed with the danger he could die at any moment. As the blood left his hands and feet to function on the core of his body in helping him stay alive he felt his prick stiffen, and he stroked his penis with his numb fingers. He never heard his mom knocking on the door.