Sibling Love Through Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey! I heard some strange noises in here. Are you puking?" She opened the door in one swift motion and started looking for him when she didn't see him on the bed.

Diane's eyes bulged when she saw her son hanging from the clothes rack and apparently stroking his cock. Their eyes locked together, and Darren stumbled to regain his balance on the closet floor. When he did he had never moved so fast to remove the belt from his neck. "Oh my God, what were you doing?" His mom shrieked. Be calm she thought, things are different now than when you were a girl.

"Mom! Don't you knock?" Darren shouted back.

"I did! I thought you needed help! Were you committing suicide?" Even though she asked the question, she knew it wasn't suicide. Christ his dick was huge, she thought as she couldn't help but stare at the solid piece of flesh poking straight out at her.

"No! It helps me. It's the only way I can get it up." He paused and thought about the last couple of weeks before adding. "Most times."

"Oh sweetie." She said soothingly rubbing his shoulder with her hand. "You don't need that. That is just a crutch." She went to give him a hug but as they embraced she felt his still hard prick jab through her robe and touch her bellybutton. That was a dumb idea she thought, but it felt so warm and alive against her stomach. Still she quickly jumped back, and a string of precum still connected the two until she tightened her robe and the string separated.

Darren sat on his bed with his head in his hands. "This is so embarrassing."

Diane sat next to him on the bed and stole a glance at his massive cock. Wow that is the size of Franks. Must run in the family, she smiled proudly. I remember when we had just gotten him circumcised. The doctor commented on how big it was even then.

"Aren't there girls you could have sex with?" She closed her eyes not believing she was asking him that question.

"No." He lied for obvious reasons.

"Oh. Well, maybe you need some better material when you, you know, play." She wiggled her hand in the direction of his still exposed and still hard cock.

"What?" Darren was confused.

She stood up and faced him. "Maybe if you had some better deposits in the spank bank, you wouldn't need to choke yourself to cum."

Did I just hear my mom say spank bank and cum? Darren shook his head in disbelief even as she pulled the knot apart on the robe.

What am I doing? I don't want my son to accidently kill himself though, and if it means me showing a little skin I think it's worth it. Plus I could stare at that penis for days. She opened the robe exposing her bra and panties to him, and then let it drop to the ground. Darren's eyes bulged in excitement, and she noticed his cock starting to twitch. She smiled. I still got it. She made a slow circle and stop when her firm round ass was in his face. She wore lacy nearly see through boy shorts, and the bottom of her ass cheeks hung delicately out the bottom. Darren instinctively started stroking his aching cock. When she turned around she saw his hand moving up and down the shaft of his penis. When he saw that she saw him jerking off, he quickly stopped and put his hand back on the bed.

"It's ok. That's what this is for. To help you masturbate." I have said more awkward comments in the past ten minutes than I have ever said in my entire life, she thought.

So Darren put his hand back on his dick and slowly started stroking again. She reached behind her back and unclasped the bra. Slowly the bra came around the front as the shoulder straps came down her arms. When the bra fell below her tits they hung there for all his masturbatory needs. She dropped the bra in front of her and his jerking fury increased. They sagged a little which answered his question, but nowhere near as bad as he saw forty-two year old women at the beach still trying to stuff their tits into bikinis. Then she turned away from him giving him a shot of her bare back and ass. She bent over so her ass was only inches from his face and pulled her panties down around her knees. Darren wasn't thinking and immediately reached for the exposed brownish pink flesh of her pussy. He rubbed it until it glistened, and then he stuck his finger in the opening. Diane squealed in shock and whipped around to face him.

"No touching! This is for you to masturbate not finger me." She scolded, but she saw he wasn't paying attention as he smelled his finger. He quickly put it in his mouth and sucked it dry. Wow, she thought, happy she was making a boy so happy even if that boy was her son.

"I'm close mom." Darren let her know.

"What can I do to get you over the edge?" She questioned secretly anxious for the moment he exploded.

"If I can't finger you, can you finger yourself?" He sounded so innocent for such a sinful question.

Diane mulled it over, why not? I'm watching him masturbate why not allow him to watch me masturbate? So she put her index finger in the folds of her slit and rubbed upwards to the clit. It was bulging and swollen, and she knew from years of experience exactly where it was, so it wasn't hard to find. She started rubbing it, and every so often Darren would take her finger and suck it dry. She was really getting heated up watching such a handsome young boy masturbate to her that she thought might even feel an orgasm coming on.

"Oh, god that does it, I'm coming mom!" He didn't even try to cover it up, and the first stream struck Diane's leg just to the left of her pussy. Wow, that went far, and two inches to the right he would have hit my pussy. She quickly put her hand over his exploding cock to catch the cum, which it did and only a little dribbled down his cock. His penis is throbbing, she thought. It feels amazing and hot and so alive! When his spasms subsided she left her hand on his cock a little longer than necessary. Darren fell on his back on the back and was exhausted. She cupped the sperm in her hand while he wasn't paying attention she took a little on her finger and brought it to her mouth. Hmm, tasty, she thought.

"See you don't need to a belt to masturbate to! Just think of me ok!" She smiled and grabbed his cock quickly which flinched with the sensation. Just like I'm going to use this to masturbate to for weeks she thought as she let go of the softening member. When she closed the door behind her she took the cum in hand and drank it all.

Darren went to school the next day, and nothing happened. Natalie wasn't in class, and hadn't been in class since the incident. This made Darren very nervous, but if they were coming to arrest me, they would have done so already right? Throughout the next week, he remained very jumpy every time he saw a cop or heard a door slam behind him. Connie on the other hand was enjoying her time as the newest cheerleader. She had made the team with the apparent loss of Natalie, and with Samantha's backing no one messed with her. Connie couldn't be happier.

After a few weeks, things sort of settled back into normal. Darren told Connie he wanted to wait a month or so longer before they found a new target, and Connie agreed. She agreed because she really had no one to hate right now, but in time there would be some bitch to piss her off, but for now just enjoyed her limelight. Darren and Diane never spoke about what happened again, and aside from the lingering looks he gave her when she would walk by and the fact she would wear revealing lingerie around him late at night, it was like it never happened. Darren started to lose his masturbatory image of his mom, and felt he needed the belt again. So, one day after school he tried in the closet but even that wasn't getting him hard. I know, he thought I need a longer drop and the image of my mom fingering herself to really give me a head rush. So he went to the garage and pulled out the ladder. Once he positioned the ladder, he pulled down the attic door on the ceiling. Once he did this he got a piece of rope from the garage and tied it to the support beam of the attic, and the other end he tied to the belt. While he was doing this he heard Connie shuffling around in the kitchen, but he didn't care if she knew what he was doing. So he tightened the belt around his neck and dropped one step on the ladder. The blood rush was immediate, and he felt his prick stiffen immediately. Oh mother, he cried in his thoughts as the image of him ripping her shorts off, and her screaming in ecstasy as he rammed his cock into her pussy floated through his brain. The pressure on his neck started to tighten, but he was enjoying the rush to much to care. The doorbell rang, and somewhere way off he heard the chime, but he was too far gone to care now.

"Police open up!" Came the dull echoing noise which broke through Darren's numb hand masturbating. Police? What? Oh shit! He screamed to himself. He heard Connie say she was coming, which he chuckled at her saying that then he went to place his foot on the ladder and release the pressure. His foot had gone numb now, and he couldn't tell if he was on the step or not. Shit I probably should have stopped earlier, but it was so amazing thinking about fucking mom while I can't breathe. He tried with his other foot to find the step, but this foot was numb too. He kicked his feet around to find a reference point while trying with his hands to loosen the belt. His hands refused to move, they stayed rigid out to the side of his body as the body stopped caring about the peripherals, and concentrated on keeping his heart pumping. Far away in a seemingly other world he heard the ladder crash to the concrete floor. Then his world went black.

"Hi, we've had some break ins in the area, and we were wondering if you happened to have seen anything at night?" The police man asked Connie.

Connie breathed a sigh of relief, not that she was really worried Natalie would tell, but the police are always scary. "No, I got to bed pretty early." She smiled the fake sweet smile.

"Ok, if you see or hear anything please call." He gave one quick glance at her tits and walked off.

As she closed the door she heard a terrible commotion in the garage and walked over to see what it was. Probably a raccoon or something. She swung open the garage door, and screamed when she saw Darren hanging lifeless from the attic ceiling.