Sibling Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Roselli, please, let me go."

Both Richard and Mrs. Roselli looked over at Laurie, her cock erect and throbbing. Her blushing face was rife with desire; Richard's plan to make her jealous was working all too well. Already, Laurie's dick was dripping with pre-cum, signaling that the futanari pheromones were hard at work.

"Mrs. Roselli, please," Laurie growled. "If Richard doesn't want you, then you know I'll have you. Please, uncuff me!"

"Oh, believe me, darling," Mrs. Roselli said in a sultry tone. "I'd love to take you to bed, but, your brother over there has the key. This is his party."

Both women looked at Richard, the older woman looking at him with amusement, and his sister looking at him with trepidation. Once Richard had seen that look on Laurie's face, his doubts were gone. He got off the mattress, quickly walked over to Mrs. Roselli, grabbed her and buried his face in her chest.

"Oh, Richie!" she squealed. "I knew you couldn't resist...ohhhhh!"

The woman moaned after she felt one of her nipples being sucked on by the younger man. Richard massaged her other breast, enjoying the feel of her hard nub against his palm, though finding it very difficult to encompass her massive tit in his hand. He could feel Mrs. Roselli's erection rubbing against his own, and her coarse, black pubic hairs tickling his abdomen. He looked up at her face while he continued to suckle her, seeing her mouth agape and her eyes shut as she writhed in ecstasy.

"Ohhhhh, yes, Richie!" Mrs. Roselli moaned. "You like these big baby feeders, dontcha?"

"Mmmhmm," Richard replied, his mouth still full of tit flesh.

She suddenly cried out, as Richard gave her nipple a cruel tweaking with his fingers. It seemed to turn her on, as her throbbing phallus grew hotter against Richard's body. She took one of Richard's hands and brought them to her privates.

"Oh, Richie," she moaned. "Please, jerk my cock off! I need you to do that for me!"

Richard quickly obliged his lover, grasping her thick rod and running his hand up and down. Mrs. Roselli tilted her head back and roared, trying desperately not to cum while he stroked her off.

"YES, RICHIE! YAAAAAAAAASSS!"

"Richard, please, I'm begging you, let me goooooo!" Laurie cried.

Richard removed his face from Mrs. Roselli's breast so that he could look at his sister. She was still standing there, rubbing her thighs together, with pre-cum already leaking copiously from her dick. He smiled amusedly at the shock of brown pubic hair that adorned his sister's loins.

"I don't think so," he said.

Still holding Mrs. Roselli by her schlong, he gently escorted her over to the mattress. He lie down upon his back, spread his legs, and rested his head on top of his hands. Laurie whimpered as she watched Mrs. Roselli lumber onto the mattress so that she stood directly over her brother's crotch.

"Watch me, Laurie," Mrs. Roselli said right before crouching down.

The older woman locked eyes with the bound younger woman while she reached down and grabbed Richard's quivering manhood. Both Laurie and Richard watch the middle-aged futanari as she lowered herself onto his dick. While Richard barely made a sound, Mrs. Roselli let out a loud grunt as Richard entered her.

"MMMMM! OH, YEAH!" she crowed. "Oh, it's been too long!"

Richard began up thrust his hips upwards, but Mrs. Roselli pinned him down with her meaty hands.

"Oh, no, Richie! I'm the one who's doing the fucking, NOT YOU! Ohhhhhh!"

Richard didn't argue as the older woman began to ride up and down his cock. He could hardly believe that such a big woman like her could move so fast and hard. His body tingled with delight; he'd forgotten how good it felt to have warm female flesh pressed against his skin. He wanted much to reach up and grab those fleshy melons as they dangled in front of him, but Mrs. Roselli kept his arms pinned down. He had no choice but to let the woman have her way with him.

"Yes! What a great young dick! AHHHH!"

Mrs. Roselli thrashed wildly on top of Richard, involuntarily relinquishing her pin on his body. He took advantage of the moment by using his mouth to latch onto one of her swaying teats. Richard laughed as he felt the massive breast mashed against his face.

He didn't stop there; he wrapped his legs around Mrs. Roselli's pudgy waist and used all of his might to roll the both of them over so that he was on top. He then grabbed her meaty dick and stroked it roughly as he began to ram into her womanhood with the same intensity. Mrs. Roselli wailed as she gripped the sheets and held on for dear life, her flesh jiggling in time with Richard's thrusts.

Richard felt an unparalleled sense of pleasure washing over his body, though he wasn't sure if it was from simply getting to thrust his dick into the wet pussy of an older woman, or that his plan had worked. He suddenly remembered Laurie, and looked up to see what she was doing. To his added delight, his sister was staring at them hungrily, both her mouth and penis drooling with desire. He locked eyes with her and flashed a taunting grin. She whimpered and fought against her restraints.

"Richard, please!" she croaked, her voice husky with lust. "You've made your point! Let me gooooo!"

Richard only chuckled and shook his head, trying desperately to ignore the jolts of pleasure coursing through his body. His hands were getting slick with the pre-cum bubbling out of Mrs. Roselli's penis. He began to stroke her faster, wanting her to cum soon; he was about to blow. He turned out to be right, because Mrs. Roselli started to bellow like a hippopotamus, her eyes rolling as erotic joy wracked her body. She began to squeeze her own breasts and wailed loudly.

"CUMMING, CUMMING, MMMM, MMMM!"

Richard was unexpectedly pelted in the face with a strong, thick blast of semen; Mrs. Roselli's elephantine penis shot its load directly into his face. The liquid got into his eyes, nose, and mouth, stinging them all with its salty, musky taste. Temporarily blinded, he listened to the sounds of Mrs. Roselli's moans and gasps, but, a few seconds later, he was gifted with the sound of his sister's orgasm. Hurriedly, he grabbed a fistful of bedsheet and wiped the cum from his eyes. When his eyes regained their focus, he was greeted by the satisfying sight of his panting sister on her knees, a huge puddle of semen in front of her.

Unfortunately, the sight of his sister's humiliation was enough to make him cum as well. He grunted and blasted his man gravy into the portly Italian widow. He chuckled as he pulled out of her, watching his semen bubbled out of Mrs. Roselli's dark, unshaven vagina. Though he was sweaty, tired, and covered in futanari ball juice, he felt like the king of the world. He got off the mattress and walked over to his sister, who was still recovering from the throes of her climax.

"Now we're even," he told her.

She looked up at him with a vitriolic expression on her reddened face and gave a quick nod.

"Good, then I forgive you."

"I'm glad to hear that," Mrs. Roselli said.

The Forrester siblings looked over to see the older woman extricate herself from the mattress. Though her hair was disheveled, her Rubenesque body covered with sweat and ejaculate, and her makeup was messy, both Richard and Laurie found her very attractive. Apparently, she in turn found them attractive, since her massive penis had regained its rigidity.

"Are you okay, Mrs. Roselli?" Richard asked.

"I'm doing wonderful, honey, but I'm still horny as hell. So, why don't you unchain your sister so the both of you can make me cum again?"

"I..."

"Richie," Laurie said, struggling to get to her feet. "You made your point, I get it. Please! Don't make me beg anymore! Just uncuff me and leave!"

"That's right, Richie," Mrs. Roselli said, strolling over towards us. "You've had your fun, so give me that key and let us girls get to know each other better."

His mind must have been still stuck in a haze of the pheromones, because he raised no objections to turning Laurie loose. Instead, he quietly walked to the mattress, reached underneath, and procured the key. Once Laurie saw her brother walking towards her with the key in his hand, her heart began pounding again with anticipation.

"Hurry, Richie!" Laurie growled.

He quickly got behind her and unlocked the cuffs. Once she was free, Laurie ran to Mrs. Roselli, slammed her naked body to hers, wrapped her arms around the Italian woman's chunky, sweaty body, and kissed her deeply. Mrs. Roselli moaned as Laurie devoured her mouth and tongue. Their turgid, hot penises rubbed against each other's abdomens, driving them mad with desire. Laurie gave out a shrill cry as Mrs. Roselli's tongue found her ear canal.

"Ah! Don't do that! You're going to make me cum again!" Laurie grunted, pulling away from her and grabbing her roughly by the arm. "Get on that fucking bed so I can fuck the shit out of you!"

Mrs. Roselli moaned and giggled as the younger woman dragged her over to the mattress. Once she was lying on her back, Laurie crawled on top of her and shoved her cock into Mrs. Roselli's slippery pussy. Laurie cried out in joy and relief upon insertion; Richard could clearly see a few joyful tears running down her face as she began to ravage the object of her desire.

"I've wanted...ohhh...to fuck you...for soooo long!" Laurie cried.

"I know," Mrs. Roselli moaned, kneading her own breasts as she looked up at Laurie's jubilant face.

"Oh, god! Let me suck those big fucking titties!"

Laurie bent forward to bury her face against the giant Italian breasts that jiggled before her. Mrs. Roselli whimpered in arousal as she felt Laurie's mouth consume one of her hard nipples. Her blubbery body rippled with every thrust Laurie made.

Still, Richard was there, clutching his hard dick as he watched his sister copulate with the older woman. He should have left the basement, satisfied about successfully gaining his revenge, but, he couldn't; it was just like that same day all over again. The two of them looked so happy. It was then that he realized his mistake: when he found his sister naked with his girlfriend last summer, he shouldn't have yelled at them.

He should have joined them.

The two women had taken a brief respite from their mating. Laurie's head was resting atop Mrs. Roselli's enormous heaving bosom as the two tried to catch their breath. Richard walked over and knelt behind his sister's prone form. Timidly, he pressed his red glans against her womanhood. He expected her to object, but no refusal came; they both wanted this.

Pushing his dick inside of Laurie caused her to groan with pleasure at their taboo union. Richard felt shivers of euphoria rushing up his spine as he dug his fingers into his sister's curvy hips. Fighting the urge to cum, he began to rut inside of Laurie, and, in turn, it caused Laurie to resume moving in and out of Mrs. Roselli. The three of them were now one mass or hot, sweaty flesh: brother, sister, and neighbor. A triple harmony of erotic vocals filled the air of the basement.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum!" Laurie cried, looking down at Mrs. Roselli.

"Yes, cum Little Laurie!" Mrs. Roselli urged, reaching up to fondle Laurie's large breasts. "Give me that baby batter!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!"

The two futanari erupted, with Laurie sending cum shooting into Mrs. Roselli's vagina, and Mrs. Roselli's cock, sandwiched between her body and Laurie's, spurting cum all over them. Richard almost came himself, feeling Laurie's vaginal muscles tense around his cock as she climaxed. The sight of the futanari shooting their loads wasn't helping, either.

With a pained moan, he swung both he and Laurie off of Mrs. Roselli, so that he was lying on his back and she was riding him reverse cowgirl. His toes curled as Laurie leaned forward and began to ride him of her own accord, her sexy ass bobbing up and down before him. It wouldn't be too long now.

"Ohhhhh, Laurie!" Richard moaned.

"Yes, I knoooooow, baby brother," she said seductively as she looked back at him over her shoulder. "Cum! Cum inside your big...horny...sister!"

Richard sat up straight, grabbing Laurie's huge tits as he came inside of her, pressing his roaring mouth against her sweaty back. Laurie had cum both spurting into her pussy and out of her sore dick. The spent siblings collapsed back onto the mattress, their bodies sweaty and hot.

"So nice to see you two getting along!" Mrs. Roselli said with a smile, lounging on her side as she watched the Forresters still joined at the loins.

Neither Laurie nor Richard replied, the two simply stared at her, and then back at each other.

"Okay, get up, you two!" Mrs. Roselli started clapping her hands to snap them to attention. "Everyone upstairs! We need to go shower and eat after fucking like that."

Richard and Laurie got to their feet, the two of them sore and not in the mood to argue with their host. Richard picked up his clothes and followed Mrs. Roselli upstairs. After dropping her nightgown and the mattress linens into the wash, the three of them got into her walk-in shower. To Richard's surprise, neither of the futanari were erect as they washed; both enormous cocks were dangling limply as they were washed. Even he couldn't muster an erection; he hadn't cum this much in a long time.

Once they were all dried and dressed, they went downstairs. Mrs. Roselli sat in the kitchen preparing a huge dinner of spaghetti and meat sauce, while Richard and Laurie watched TV. The two sat together on the couch, saying very little to each other. When dinner was ready, all three of them ate until they were stuffed. Mrs. Roselli conversed with them as if the sex had never happened.

After dinner, Richard and Laurie were escorted to the door by Mrs. Roselli, with their arms laden with Tupperware containers filled with leftovers from dinner. Before they exited, she stood in front of the door with a stern look on her face and her arms folded. The siblings waited nervously for her to speak.

"I seriously hope you two are square now," she said.

"Yes, ma'am!" They said in unison.

"Good. Life is too short for family to be mad at each other." She rounded on Richard, pointing a finger at him and saying, "I don't want to hear any more about revenge. You got a problem with your sister; you talk to her about it, that's what a man does!"

Laurie was not exempt from a scolding, either.

"And you! Keep that cock out of your brother's girlfriends. Believe me, I wanna fuck anything that moves, but I keep control! The next time the urge hits you, go for a drive or something!"

"Y-yes, ma'am!" Laurie squeaked.

"Good, now, you two have a good night, and tell your parents I said hello." She gave them each a hug before they walked out of the front door. "And the next time you two want to play, give me a call." Mrs. Roselli gave them a dirty smile and a wink before closing the door.

Laurie and Richard got into his pickup truck and drove home in silence. Even though it was only 10 PM on a Friday during summer vacation, the two went straight to bed. Richard didn't sleep though, he just lie in bed, staring up at the ceiling as he tried to process the events of the day.

About half an hour later, he heard his door open and, thanks to the light in the hallway, he could see that it was Laurie. She closed the door behind her, walked to the other side of his bed, and got underneath the covers with him. She rested on her side, looking him in the eye.

"We need to talk," she said.

"What if mom and dad hear us?" Richard asked in a whisper.

"They're passed out cold in their room, I already checked."

"Okay."

"Listen, I know I've said it a million times already, but I'm sorry about what happened with me and Shawna. It was all my fault, not hers. That day, when you were supposed to go to Morse Lake, she came here and you were gone. She showed up that morning and started knocking on the door; mom and dad weren't home to answer the door, so I came downstairs and let her in. I didn't get a chance to take medication, so I was super horny."

"Did you initiate it?' Richard asked softly.

"In a way, yes. Like I said, I had just woken up, and my body reeked of pheromones. You, Mom, and Dad have built up enough of resistance to them, but she didn't stand a chance. A few minutes in the house, and the two of us lost control."

Richard sighed. "I'm sorry for drugging you and chaining you up in Mrs. Roselli's basement."

"It's okay, baby brother," Laurie said with a smile as she caressed his cheek. "Everything turned out okay."

"So...are you going back to Mrs. Roselli's any time soon?"

"Mmm, we'll see," Laurie yawned. "I'm crashing in here tonight. Good night."

"Good night."

The next morning, Richard and Laurie had breakfast, their relationship wholly repaired. Their parents were overjoyed to see that they had overcome whatever friction they had in the past. They spent most of the day catching up after months of estrangement.

Still, there was another person Richard had to reconcile with. That afternoon, he went to visit Shawna, who was also home for the summer. Between the two of them, there were tears, hugs, apologies, and laughter. It turns out that she, too, had been too scared to get into another relationship during her first year of college. The two didn't start their relationship again, but decided to remain friends.

During Richard's sophomore year, he reentered school with a brighter outlook on love and life. He had met a wonderful girl named Jane to call his girlfriend, and wasn't afraid to bring her home. He wasn't even afraid to leave her home alone with Laurie.

And while he never ventured to Mrs. Roselli's house again, he would see her in passing around the neighborhood from time to time. Even though he'd thoroughly enjoyed his last visit with her, he was glad to be in a monogamous relationship at last. However, Laurie still paid her frequent visits. When they were in private, she'd regale him with stories on their encounters. Who knew that having sex with two futanari would teach him how to love again?

12