Sibling Revival-ry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was surprisingly vocal, commenting on what she was seeing on her phone, and most of the comments were complimentary. While one hand was busy holding the phone, the other was visible pleasuring her juicy little snatch, mostly rubbing tight circles over her excited clitoris.

"Oh fuck, yes, stroke that big cock," she whispered from off camera, "Oh yes, I'd like some of that! Shit.... Yes! Shoot that hot cum all over me!" Her body twitched as her fingers went into overdrive, and she grunted, stifling a scream of joy. She finally wilted, and I was stroking my rejuvenated erection as I watched her big tits quiver with her ragged breaths. I figured the show was over, and was just about to restart it when her fingers dipped deep into the pink crevice that dominated the frame, coming out visibly wet. The fingers disappeared, and a moan of delight was heard, along with what were obviously sucking noises. The fingers went back several times, repeating the process as my sister licked her own pussy juice from her fingers, and I jerked furiously.

One more surprise awaited. Her left hand started to circle her clit again, while three fingers of her right hand ploughed her gaping wide cunt. She plunged them, full length, into herself, slowly at first, then in an ever increasing rhythm that made her big tits jiggle wildly in the background. She was moaning, quite loudly, and her fingers were soaked with her juices, making slurping noises as she frigged herself like a maniac. Somehow, her left hand kept doing the circles on her clit, the masturbatory equivalent of patting your head while rubbing your stomach. I had no idea she was so coordinated. Then she did something else I had no idea she could do.

Natalie squealed, her fingers an absolute blur on screen.... and she squirted! Drops of presumably delicious pussy juice flew about as she kept fucking herself, having added her pinky finger as well. A final, guttural moan of orgasmic agony signalled her peak, and she yanked her hand out of her abused cunt quickly. This time, the squirt wasn't a flurry of drops.... It was a gushing stream, that almost inundated my phone!

Seeing my sister's cunt spasming and squeezing out a stream of sticky ejaculate was more than I could take, and I came too, sending arcs of my own white goo flying through the air. It landed everywhere, and I kept stroking, until the chamber was empty.

Back on the screen, Natalie's naked body, soaked in sweat, had resumed normal breathing, and she sat up, her beautiful breasts vanishing from view.

"That's for you, little brother," she whispered, "and thank you for my gift, as well. I'll cherish it." Fade to black.

Cleanup took a while. I hadn't been as proactive as she had, so I had a bigger mess to deal with, but I managed, flushing the evidence, a luxury Natalie didn't have. Rifling through the laundry hamper, I found the blue towel that she had used. Since she usually did the laundry, I guess she wasn't too concerned with someone else finding it. She'd buried it at the bottom, but that was the extent of her camouflage. It wasn't really necessary to give it a close sniff, as it was soaked with pussy juice in several spots, and had quite the scent, but I did sniff it.... and taste it! She was delicious. I almost wanted to keep the towel as a souvenir, but put it back where she'd left it.

I admit, I wasn't very steady on my feet as I rejoined her in the backyard, in much the way she had been. She looked at me and laughed.

"Did you cum again?" she giggled. "Already?"

"Watching that?" I asked, rhetorically, "Oh yeah. Probably later, too. It was pretty impressive!" Suddenly, talking sex and masturbation with my sister was normal.

"And exhausting," she laughed. "Satisfying, but exhausting."

We heard Mom inside the house. She was back, and we had finished just in time. We looked at each other and smiled, both of us rising wearily from our chairs and heading inside. Natalie went on laundry duty, while I helped with dinner.

I guess you could say that Natalie and I had worked out our differences. Somehow, I don't think our parents would approve of our methods, but what they didn't know wouldn't kill us.

***

The next few weeks were fun. We didn't do anything else, each of us seemingly satisfied with our respective video voyeurism. What we did do was give each other subtle little compliments that indicated our delight.

For example, one day, we passed each other in the hallway, just outside her bedroom door. She stopped me, leaned against the wall and rolled her eyes, silently mouthing "Wow" and "Thank you". Another time, she was walking into the den, where the whole family was watching TV. I wagged my phone at her, and smiled. She surprised me by sitting next to me on the couch, and actually snuggling against me a little.

"Today?" she whispered.

"Twice," I whispered back.

"You're welcome," she smiled

Eventually, the appeal began to wane, or maybe we just wanted more of the same. Either way, I didn't know what to do. It seemed like we had reached the end of what we could do, without crossing the line. I had to admit though, 'the line' was getting a little blurry. Every time I watched my sister's pussy spraying in orgasmic bliss, it got a little fuzzier. I had no idea at the time, but I wasn't alone in this feeling. I was the one that brought it up, however.

I walked past Natalie's room. Our new relationship meant that our doors were often open, unless we were otherwise occupied, and this was no exception. She was in there, reading, as she usually was, when I stopped, leaning in her door frame, gazing at her. She stared at me for a few seconds, finally speaking.

"You have something to say, or are you just going to stand there?"

"I was just wondering what was next," I said quietly, as there were older ears around tonight.

Natalie smiled, and sat up, waving me in. I sat next to her.

"How about a live performance?" she whispered. "Obviously, not now, but maybe the next time everyone else is out? No touching, just, you know, in the same room. Or would that be too weird?"

"Nats, I think we passed weird a while back," I laughed, as quietly as possible, "but I'm game if you are. Deal?" I asked, holding my hand out.

Natalie looked at my hand and giggled. "I've seen what you do with that hand, remember? Have you washed it since the last time?" I threatened to rub her face with it, and she laughed again. "Okay, okay," she relented, taking my hand in hers and shaking it. "Deal. Ooooooo, your hand is soft.... I guess Mom's hand cream is working!"

She got me with that one, I had to admit, and I laughed, leaving without a return volley. My sister had just agreed to finger her pussy for me, live and in person! I wondered how long I'd need to wait for the opportunity. Until then, I'd make do with the video version.

***

Three days. Three long days. That's how long we waited. Finally, both Mom and Dad were out for the evening, separately, but gone.

Dad had left about twenty minutes ago, and I was watching Mom's car pull out of the driveway when Natalie walked up beside me. She watched silently for a few seconds.

"Where?" I asked.

"My room. Five minutes," she said, high-fiving me and racing upstairs.

My hands were shaking, I was so excited. I stared at the clock until it finally, mercifully, indicated the requested time had elapsed.

When I rounded the corner into Natalie's room, she looked as nervous as I felt. She also looked beautiful, having changed, brushed her hair, and even put on a little makeup.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," I replied. The silence was awkward. "How do we start?"

"Well, how about we strip for each other. One piece at a time?" she offered.

I did a quick inventory, coming up one piece short of what she was likely wearing. "Okay, you start."

"This was a lot easier on video," she laughed, slowly peeling her tight t-shirt up over her head. Victoria's Secret in blue supported her boobs, holding them up and out. "Your turn."

I pulled my shirt off, having got the better of round one, as I often went without a shirt anyway.

"I have a feeling I've been had," she giggled. "I've seen that much before, but I've got to say, you're built pretty good, little brother.

"Thank you, Natalie," I replied, putting my hands behind my back.

"Me again?" she asked, unsnapping her shorts. She grinned, and turned her back as she wriggled out of them, bending from the waist. A thin string of matching blue divided the cheeks of her firm ass, and I couldn't suppress the groan that slipped from my lips. She stood again, stepping out of her shorts, and turning to face me again. She looked incredible in her matching bra and thong. "I'll take that as a compliment!" she smiled, rocking on her toes nervously.

My shorts hit the floor, leaving only my jockeys to contain the erection that had started to grow.

Natalie licked her lips. "No turning back now," she whispered, reaching behind to undo her bra. She let it slide off her shoulders, leaving me awestruck. My sister was built! I know I'd seen them before, when I first retaliated, and again on my phone, but somehow, the fact that she was showing me her tits voluntarily made it better. She had some really nice, round, full DD titties, and I was staring. "Ahem," she laughed.

"Okay," I said, skinning my underwear down. I wasn't fully hard yet, but I wasn't soft either, hanging heavily.

"Wow! It looks bigger in person!" she gasped.

"So do those," I laughed, waving to her big boobs, which now had very tall, erect nipples on them. Whether it was cold or my cock on display, something had perked those points up to impressive heights.

She dropped her thong without a word, moving over to the bed, where she had spread the blue towel out again. She sat back against the headboard, and pointed to a pile of pillows on the foot of the bed.

Take your place," she said, tossing a tube of lubricant over to me as I did. She spread her legs.

Well, that did it! As soon as I saw that pussy again, my dick stood up, rock hard in seconds.

"Whoa!" she gasped. "Now that's what I call a cock! Holy fuck, little brother... If I'd have known you were packing that, I never would have interrupted you with that little brunette, what's her name? "

"Brenda, " I answered. "Don't remind me."

"Yeah, well, I'm sorry about that.... She probably would have loved that thing in her pussy!" she giggled. Her fingers were now busy diddling her clit. "Come on... lube up and stroke that big fucker for me!"

Apparently, when Natalie gets excited, she's a dirty talker. Hearing my sister discussing my private parts with such obvious lust was a new one, and I have to admit that I liked it. I squeezed some gel onto the head of my dick, and started to flog myself.

We went at it in silence for a minute or so. Well, relative silence, anyway. She was moaning and her pussy was squishing, and that started me moaning too. She scooted down a little, raising her legs higher, then hooking her elbows behind her knees. Her cunt gaped open wider. She had taken some ballet when she was younger, so maybe that accounted for the flexibility. Whatever the source, this position drove me wild.

"Fuck, Nats! Your pussy is beautiful!" I grunted. "Seeing you like that is so hot, you're going to make me cum!"

"NO! Not yet! We have to cum together!" she cried. "I'm getting close.... Stroke it good for me, little brother. Let me see you jerking that big cock, all shiny and wet!"

I slowed down, trying to stem the tide, while she sped up, now jamming four fingers into herself while trying to set her clit on fire. The fingers in her cunt were hooked deeply. As close as I was, maybe two feet away, I could see her juices oozing up around her intruding digits.

"Oh fuck yes! I'm gonna cum! Stroke your big cock for me! Shoot it while I cum! Do it! Ahnnnn! Yes!"

Natalie shrieked. A trickle of pussy juice ran out of her cunt, and dripped down her ass crack, before she wrenched her hand out. I was pounding my cock mercilessly. She watched me and shrieked again, spraying her juices like a garden hose. Because her pussy was angled up, in this position, cum bubbled up like a drinking fountain, some of it landing on my cock and stroking hand. That set me off like a firecracker, and a long rope of jism flew out, reaching just far enough to drip down her ass. Another followed, but didn't have the range, landing on the towel to mingle with her copious discharge.

Both of us gasped for air, winding down from our respective earthshattering orgasms. Natalie un contorted herself, her legs landing either side of me. I watched her pussy drip onto the towel. It was minutes before either of us could speak.

"Natalie, do you always squirt like that?" I asked. She brushed the hair out of her eyes and took a deep breath.

"God, no! It'd kill me if I did! Not to mention the mess. No, it only happens when I'm really, really excited. I squirted on one guy, and he left.... Just got up, and walked out. Maybe he thought I was pissing on him or something." She dipped her fingers in her pussy, then licked them clean. "His loss," she smiled.

I licked the spray from the back of my hand. "Mmmm Mmmm." I moaned.

"More?" she giggled, dipping her fingers again and holding them out for me. "There's plenty? "

She was right about that, and it was delicious. She fed me several fingers full.

"We'd better clean up," she said, sitting up. She clenched her pussy, forcing the last excess juice out onto the towel. "Whew, it smells like a brothel in here. Open the window, will you?"

Just like that, it was over. Sure we walked around naked for about another hour, washed the towel and sheets, had separate showers without closing the door, that sort of thing, but as soon as my dick began to rise again, from watching her wiggle and jiggle around, Natalie shooed me away and got dressed.

Just before Mom was due home, Natalie found me watching TV. She plunked down next to me on the couch.

"Thanks, bro.... That was fun. Obviously, we can't go crazy like that all the time, but I'd like to do it again. How about you?"

"Shit yes!" I gasped, a little more enthusiastically than I'd planned. "I thought you were pissed at me, the way you chased me out of your room."

"Men!" she laughed. "No, I wasn't pissed. Pooped, yes.... Pissed, no! An orgasm like that takes a lot out of a girl, you know? Besides," she whispered kissing me on the cheek, "you were getting hard again, and I couldn't trust myself around that big dick. I might have done something.... wrong." She smiled, and left.

I sat there, digesting the last bit of the conversation. Did my sister just say she wanted to fuck me? My dick was like steel. But that's wrong. But my dick was like steel. I can't have sex with my sister! Sure you can... Did you see that pussy? Those big tits? And what about the squirting? Don't you want to drink your fill of her sweet, sweet nectar?

My brain was short circuiting. I knew which way my dick was voting, but my other head was having a hard time with the whole 'incest is taboo' thing. Maybe I misunderstood her. Yes, that's what must have happened. A simple misunderstanding. Boy, I'm glad I figured that out. Could have been really embarrassing. Case closed.

Then why was my dick still hard?

********************

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote, and drop me a comment.

Natalie and her brother will be back soon.

12