Sibling Revival-ry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was exactly what I needed!" she hissed, kissing me frantically. "You will continue to please me in that way, every Tuesday at 1, as part of your punishment. She smiled again. "When you ripped my blouse off, I almost came right there. I would appreciate it, however, if you wouldn't do it again. That was one of my favourite blouses," she whispered, kissing me softly this time, "but it was worth it!"

***

Life in our house gradually returned to normal. Well, our version of normal, anyway. I continued to pay dearly for fucking my sister, by being forced to fuck my Mother. I know, I know... it hardly seems like punishment, and I wasn't viewing it as such. I found myself sometimes wanting to tell Dad what he'd been missing all these years, that Mom was a very complex and sexually diverse personality, but.... well, getting myself killed would be counterproductive.

Instead, I kept Mom happy, giving her what she needed every Tuesday at 1, and honestly fulfilling my own fantasies as well. She was lots of fun in bed, and really liked it when I surprised her, being rough when she didn't expect it.

***

I walked in the front door earlier than I'd expected to be home when I left today, thanks to a personal emergency in the teacher's life, cutting class short. I noticed how quiet the house was... but not silent. There was a vaguely familiar sound, barely audible, coming from upstairs.

I crept up, following the sound, carefully avoiding the squeaky step three from the top, and moving silently down the hall. Mom's bedroom door was closed. I stood just outside the door, listening.

"Oh, shit.... That's so good! Lick my pussy.... OH YES!"

What the fuck? Who's licking Mom's pussy now? Jeez, she really is a slut! I listened closer.

"Ngahhn! Yes! Suck my clit.... Oh god, I'm gonna cum, Mom!"

I stepped back, stunned. Natalie and my Mother did sound similar under the right circumstances, like through a closed door and in the throes of passion. I had assumed that the pussy in question belonged to my Mother, since the licking was happening in her bedroom. Wrong! It would appear that my sister was doing special punishment with Mom, too.

Life just got a whole lot more interesting!

********************

Thanks for reading..... Please send your comments and feedback (positive or negative, so long as it's not insulting) and cast your votes.

There will be more...