Sibling Revival-ry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm hmmm," I moaned, picking up the pace slightly. We'd been at it for nearly an hour already, and I was ready to unleash a big load, any second now. I kept thrusting into the warm grip of Mom's boob sandwich, until it was on me, and I felt the surge racing up my dick. I tilted my head back and growled in elation, as blast after blissful blast of hot cum erupted, landing... somewhere. I heard a sputtering giggle from below, and looked down to see another geyser of white goo streaming out of Mom's cleavage. It landed with a wet 'plop' across her face. I released her tits, grabbed my cock, and pumped the remainder of my wad onto her pretty visage, leaving her well glazed.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned, "I love being cum on!" She twisted her body against her restraints, rubbing her thighs together again, desperate to trigger her own orgasm, but unable to obtain the necessary friction on her sensitive clitoris. Her tongue reached out as far as she could, licking a clean circle around her mouth, but her moans of delight turned to aggravation when she couldn't reach any more. "Shit! Please, untie me! I want more!"

Untying her wasn't part of the program, so I took pity on her, using my still hard dick to push the gooey icing into her gasping mouth. She seemed to enjoy the feel of my cock rubbing all over her face, neck and breasts, making repeated trips back to her mouth for a sucking clean, before retrieving more of my sticky discharge from somewhere else on her body.

With her mostly clean, I dismounted and ran quickly to the bathroom. When I came back with a warm washcloth and towel, Larissa was squirming in agony atop the bed. Her breasts were heaving with her ragged breathing.

"I'm going out of my mind!" she hissed. "I'm begging you, please let me cum! Please!"

I wiped her face and chest, while she moaned at my touch. Tossing the cloth and towel aside, I stared into her eyes as I spread her legs, and positioned myself to enter her again. She smiled.

"Oh yes, that's it, baby. Stick that big fucking cock back in me, and give it to me good!"

Well, if that's what you want me to do, then I will...but not now. I continued further down her body, taking a place between her outstretched thighs, with my face just inches from her dripping wet, pouting pussy. Now she squirmed again, writhing in urgent need, and trying to make contact with my teasing tongue. I stayed just out of range, and she whimpered softly.

"No...no more teasing, please! I need to cum! Lick me, fuck me... I don't care, just please, get me off, before I go mad!"

I took pity on her, and licked her...all around her puffy, swollen cunt, but avoiding her prominent clit. She moaned loudly, her breath ragged and desperate. She was so wet, her scent filled the room, as tiny streams of her juices trickled out of her gaping hole. Finally, her needs and mine met, because there was no way I could keep from burying my face in her delicious snatch for one more second.

I pointed my tongue, and speared her pretty pussy, swirling my taster around inside before finishing with a flourish around her clit. She gasped, and groaned in satisfaction at finally getting what she wanted, if in a limited quantity. When I continued to graze on her intimate landscape, her sounds became a dialogue of lusty requests.

"Mmmm, yes baby...that's my good boy, licking Mommy's pussy so nicely. Mmmm hmmm, oh yeah...mmmmm...ooooooo, right there, baby! Suck my clit, sweetie! Yes! Oh fuck, yes! Suck my clit and make Mommy cum! I need to cum so bad!" Her body was twisting desperately, and she was panting sharply, indicating her state of critical urgency. I had my lips and tongue working her large, sensitive button feverishly, giving her what she wanted.

"Ooooooo yes, oh baby, yes...suck my clit!...Suck my fucking clit so hard!...Oh god, I'm gonna cum!...gonna cum... NOOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T STOP! NOOOOO!" she screeched as I lifted my face away from her pussy, leaving her hanging on the precipice. She glared up at me with a look that somehow combined pleading, need, and a touch of anger...until she saw my rock hard cock, and understood what was next.

Her pussy was a swollen, drenched swamp of juices, and accepted the intrusion of my dick without resistance, enveloping my shaft in a warm embrace. I reached bottom in one smooth thrust, and her legs lifted, wrapping tightly around my waist. Seconds later, her arms joined in, as she freed her hands from the cuffs, using the release button on the side. She could have done so at any time, but wanted to stay restrained, which is the whole point, isn't it?

Now that she had my cock buried deep inside her, she wasn't taking any chances that I'd tease her any longer. When she spoke this time, it wasn't a request from her submissive side, nor a pleading whisper of quiet desperation. No, her words were a demand, an indication she'd had enough games, whether of her own design or not.

"FUCK ME NOW!" she grunted sternly through clenched teeth. "FUCK YOUR MOTHER NOW!"

"Yes Ma'am!" I giggled, and started to pump my hips, driving into her firmly.

"Oh god, that's better..." she hissed, and buried her face in my shoulder. She became silent, save for the short gasps that matched my deep thrusts into her body. She may have been mute, but her body was screaming, shaking in my arms. I knew she was teetering on the edge.

I gave her a few particularly savage strokes, then held fast, grinding into her, and crushing her clit between us. Her head came up from its bowed position, and she stared into my eyes. Her own beautiful, blue orbs opened wider, and her mouth hung slack, as her body was hit by the first spasm of pleasure.

It never ceased to amaze me, just how strong a soft, delicate woman could be when her orgasm hit her. Natalie was a whirling dervish when she came, and Mom had been quite physical as well when she climaxed. But I had been keeping her on the brink for hours today, intentionally denying her the release she needed, so I had no idea what was about to happen under me now.

Mom's eyes scrunched shut, and her head flew back, as she arched her back, literally lifting us both off the bed. The silence was shattered with a blood curdling scream of joy, and she hooked her heels into the small of my back, pulling me deeper into her pussy, which was clutching at my cock over and over. She screamed again, and again, and again, her hands scrabbling across my shoulders, and raking my back with her talons. I held on for dear life as she thrashed under me, twisting, writhing and squirming through the mother of all orgasms.

When she was done, she was flushed bright pink. Beads of sweat adorned her brow, and she was panting like she'd just run a mile in three minutes. Her body melted, and when her eyes opened, they seemed to be having trouble pointing in the same direction.

"Ooooooo fuuuuck," she whispered, as she got her breathing under some semblance of control. "Un-fucking-believable."

I smiled, but she couldn't see it, as her eyes were closed. When I moved my dick back and forth a few times, she gasped, and groaned in agony.

"God no! Too sensitive! Please stay still, for a minute."

"You're a hard woman to please," I laughed. "Make up your mind."

She laughed, and caressed my side. "Pretty pleased right now," she said, "any more might be fatal."

I leaned down and kissed her softly. She responded in kind, filling the time with a bit of tongue wrestling. When she broke away, she sighed.

"Okay baby, I think I can handle a bit more now. Go ahead. Fuck me."

Message received, and understood. I resumed my rhythmic intrusions of her pussy, and her legs came back up around my waist. Leaning up on my arms, I had the leverage to give her the attention she deserved, and it also gave me a great vantage point to watch her body quake and quiver as it absorbed my powerful strokes. The sight of her big breasts swaying and shaking combined with the incredible heat of her cunt to light my fuse again, a fact she seemed to recognize and revel in.

"Ooooooo yes, you like watching Mommy's big tits bounce while you fuck her, don't you? You're a very bad boy, Richard, and I'm a very, very bad girl!" She had a mischievous little smile on her face, watching me as my eyes were unable to avoid watching her boobs. I noticed that 'Larissa the submissive' had been put aside, replaced by 'Larissa the more than willing and vocal participant'.

She was soooo right in her assessment. Moms usually know their children better the kids know themselves, but sexual proclivities are not normally among the subjects included in that knowledge. Of course, most sons don't have the intimate understanding of their mothers that I had with mine, and I do mean intimate. The warm, buttery smoothness of her inner folds as they caressed my hard, thrusting cock...the taste of her nectar as she writhed in orgasm...the soft feel of her lips and tongue returning an ardent kiss. I could see why Dad had married her, but I wondered why I didn't hear them sharing coital bliss more often. Obviously, it wasn't due to lack of interest on Mom's part. Maybe Dad just didn't know how good he had it.

As for me, at this moment, I had it really good, and was about ready to unleash another torrent of sticky semen. I was just contemplating the target of that discharge, when Mom read my mind again. She grabbed my ass with both hands, and pulled me balls deep into her cunt.

"Do it! Shoot your hot load inside Mommy's pussy! Cum in me!" she groaned, grinding her clit against me hard. It would appear that the incestuous nature of our relationship had taken over from the submissive as her primary source of pleasure.

As an obedient son, I did as she asked, exploding deep inside her, with pulse after pulse of cum flowing from my cock. I grunted loudly, and she harmonized with a moan of her own enjoyment. The look in her eyes told the tale, and she stroked my hair with loving gentleness while we both caught our breath. When I was able, I rolled off her, and we cuddled quietly for a few minutes.

We were hot, sweaty, and reeking of sex after hours spent wringing pleasure out of each other. That being said, we still had time to play, and my dick was still functional, so Mom suggested the shower, and the opportunity to check another box off the lust list. Sex in the shower would bag two birds at once.

She led me into the bathroom, and turned on the water, getting it up to temperature before she backed into the shower stall, extending her hand for me to take.

The water was warm, and wonderful...almost as wonderful as her body pressing it's soft curves against me under the spray. She tiptoed up as high as she could, and we shared another sensuous kiss, but I needed more. I bent, grasping her firm ass with both hands, and lifted her. She helped, pulling herself up with her arms around my neck, and then hooked her ankles together behind my back. When I wedged us into the corner of the stall, pinning her against the glass, she giggled, and kissed me again.

She wasn't heavy, but she was slippery, and as much as I wanted to fuck her like this, I didn't know if I could hold onto her enough. She wouldn't be denied, however, cinching one arm tighter around my neck, while reaching down to guide my still rampant dick into her pussy. Once it was safely inside, she held on with both arms, and lowered herself fully onto it.

"Oh fuck, I think I'm going to like this! My clit is right against the base of your dick!" she giggled. "Are you going to be okay?"

"First time for me, too," I replied. "I think so, as long as you hold on." I gave her a few experimental strokes.

"Ahhhhhnnn! Shit! You keep that up, and I'll be cumming again in no time!"

"Is that a request, Larissa?" I asked. She batted her eyes and smiled.

"Please?" she laughed.

It took a few seconds to figure out the logistics, but I soon had a good rhythm of pounding thrusts going. Mom was howling in ecstasy, and I was enjoying the added stimulation of her big, soft, soapy tits slipping and sliding around as they were squished between her chest and mine. She shuddered in my arms, and screeched again as she came.

I had to kneel in order to put her down, and we ended up laying on the tile floor together as the warm water rained down on us. Mom was knackered, as was I, but we didn't have time to rest, since Dad would soon be home.

At least I could crash in my room. Mom had to suck it up, and be ready when Dad arrived.

***

Wednesday afternoon, I came home about 3 pm, as planned with Natalie. The idea was to catch them in the act, so I'd given them a couple of hours to get into the act. I only hoped that my sister had remembered to leave the door unlocked.

I very quietly turned the doorknob, and pushed the door open slightly. I knew they were in there together, probably engaged in some form of sapphic delight, but I had no idea what I would see.

Mom was sitting on top of Natalie, facing away, leaning back on her arms. Natalie was reaching around, fondling Mom's big tits as they bounced, and they bounced because Mom was riding a strap-on dildo that was attached to a harness that encircled Nat's waist. It was a lesbian reverse-cowgirl, and it was something to watch.

Mom's eyes were closed, so she didn't see me step in, moving closer. As I did I saw something that surprised me, which shows just how fucked up this family had become. Really.

Masturbating with my sister. No surprise. Fucking her... No surprise. Mom's a slut... No surprise. Fucking Mom... No surprise. Up to last week, the fact that Mom was a pussy munching bi-sexual slut would have been a surprise, but now, not so much. And even though Mom had told me she liked it up to ass, I didn't expect to see that the dildo she was riding was not filling her yummy pussy, but her rear entrance. I gasped, and her eyes opened.

"Oh shit!" she giggled. "Busted! Alright Rick, get naked, and tell me what to do!"

The ease with which Mom said this did not go unnoticed by Natalie. Neither did the fact that she didn't even try to cover herself, nor did she stop fucking herself in the ass on Natalie's strap-on rubber dick.

"Is there something you're not telling me, Mother?" Natalie asked, twisting Mom's nipples from behind. "Something involving Rick?"

"You're a smart girl, Natalie...you figure it out," Mom said, still grinding her firm butt down onto the dildo.

"Uh huh," my sister grunted, then looked at me. "It would seem Mom's not the only one keeping secrets, wouldn't it Rick?"

I shrugged. There really wasn't much to say, but I could sure think of something I'd like to do, so I started to shed my clothes. As soon as I was naked, Mom's eyes locked hungrily onto my cock, which was very ready for action.

"What are you going to do with that?" she giggled, still impaled up the ass.

"Patience, Larissa." I looked around her to check with Natalie. "I assume you've sampled her today already. Tasty, as usual?"

"Mmmm hmmm," she laughed, "like fine wine. Château de pussy!"

"Everyone's a comedian!" Mom chortled.

"Yeah, well I'm not joking," I whispered, having taken a place between her thighs. I leaned forward, and planted a kiss on her clit. She moaned, and undulated her hips. Being so close, I could see how tightly stretched her asshole was around the flesh coloured rubber dick. It was a very erotic sight, especially with her thick, dangling pussy lips gaping open in the foreground. She was dripping wet, so apparently she was enjoying the anal stimulus. Suddenly, I was parched.

I dove in, burying my face in her open snatch, and lapping furiously at the fluids that oozed from her. Fine wine indeed, and just as intoxicating. Her thighs were muffling what I could hear of her responses, but based on her squirming, I'd say she was happy. She had laid back flat on Natalie, and had one hand on the back of my head, not allowing me to escape. I pushed her legs wider, and sucked her clit hard. Now I could hear her clearly, and she had a lot to say. She was loquacious, if not eloquent.

"Oh god, oh fuck... Mmmmm... Lick...my clit! Yes! Oh...so good...so fucking good...uhhn...my ass, so full!" She was having a tough time forming sentences." Oh fuck...clit...suck...please, god...cumming...ahn! Cumming! Yes! YES!" A little squirt of her nectar bathed my tongue, and I gave her a few final licks before extracting myself.

Mom was gasping for air, her big boobs rising and falling with each breath. Natalie's hands were still groping those melons, and she made eye contact with me. In Mom's current state, she was dead weight on top of my sister, who'd been under there for a while. I silently gestured, asking if she was okay, and she gave me the thumbs up. Good, because this would be much easier with her positioned like this.

I put one foot up on the bed, and carefully positioned myself, taking my spear in hand. I aimed for the pink cavern visible between her dangling labia, and pushed in.

Mom's head had been laying back on Natalie's shoulder, and her eyes were closed, but as soon as my cock filled her pussy...well, let's just say, things changed quickly.

"FUUUUCK!" she shrieked, as her head flew up to look at me, with eyes wide in surprise. "Oh my dear lord! Ngaaaahhhn! Fuck me!"

I wasn't sure if that expletive was and expression of shock or a directive, but my hips took it as an order, so I did, plunging full length into her. I looked down, and saw my Mother's crotch stuffed to capacity, both holes plugged with dick...or dick-like device. When I looked back at her face, Mom's mouth was hanging open in a mute scream. Her hands grabbed desperately at my shoulders, until she got a grip, and pulled her body up to meet mine. She held tight, gasping in my ear as I thrust steadily into her cunt.

"Oh god...Oh god...Oh god..." she hissed, over and over. Relieved of some of Mom's weight, Natalie was able to push up, thrusting the dildo into Mom's ass deeper.

"You okay, Mom?" I asked, concerned at her sudden quietness.

"Yes... Oh god, yes... Keep going... Cumming...Cumming so good... Oh god...Still cumming... Oh god... So full... Oh god..." she breathed, clutching me tighter. "Fuck me... Fuck me... Fuck me..."

She was tighter like this, which I suppose is to be expected, with her ass full of dildo. It was having an effect on me, too. My balls were slapping wetly against the shank of Natalie's strap on, as Mom's cunt drooled, a creamy froth running out, dripping past her rubber filled ass, finally landing on my sister's pretty pussy, which was looking like it needed attention too. Next on my list.

Mom's whispered directions ceased, and she just gurgled, breathing hard, and shuddering through orgasms that gave new meaning to the word 'multiple'. Still she held tight, hugging me even tighter when she felt the flood of hot cum I released into her. I grunted through several salvos of semen, filling her to overflowing. At last her grip failed, and her body slumped limply to one side.

Natalie and I gently laid her on her side, pulling her abused ass off the dildo, and freeing my sister to run to the bathroom. When she returned, we cleaned Mom up, as best we could. She was still oozing, but we got most of it. We rolled her onto her stomach, and let her rest.

My sister was still walking around, looking ridiculous with the rubber dick strapped around her waist.

"I'm not sure I like your new look," I laughed.

"Huh?" she replied, following my eyes to the artificial appendage. "Oh! Forgot about this thing!" she giggled, undoing the belt. It fell to the floor with a thud.

"I'm sure Mom's ass won't forget. Did you fuck her pussy with it, too?" I asked.

"Sort of. I tried, but I guess I'm just not good at being the man," she smiled, caressing her own breasts playfully. "Couldn't get the hip action quite right, so we ended up with her on top. She really likes it when her nipples get sucked while she's fucking... but I guess you already knew that, didn't you?" She put her hands on her hips and tried to look pissed at my secret, but she was just playing. Mom moaned, and stirred, attracting both our eyes.