Sibling Rivalry

Story Info
Eradication Era, Sisters can't stop argue over loud music.
1.5k words
3.76
8.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut that shit off!" Viliana hissed at her sister.

"No way, then you're just gonna put yours on." Jexica turned her concerto down and hissed back.

As many comforts as a partially buried van that opened onto the sewers had, space was not one of them. Especially problematic if the person you share it with is someone that you cannot stand. Even worse if the rest of the world has been taken over by a robotic hive mind that's only goal (that they were aware of) was to convert any and all humans into itself. But possibly the worst part about their situation was their respective tastes in music.

"That's because it's good!" Viliana said. "Dubstep has a nice and predictable rhythm, as well as a cohesive structure. Your stupid 'classical' music is just old men putting spots on a page, and repeating it in an unpredictable way."

"But that's just what we need!" Jexica said, and was about to continue when Viliana interrupted her.

"Because we don't want constancy, with the near conversion experiences we had on bad days, and attempted murder on good ones."

"Constancy is one of Coronet's things, though!" Jexica said exasperatedly, they had been through this argument every day for what felt like 10 years, since they had found a semi hidden base and constant supply of power and food. "It's techno-like music too, how do you know that they aren't putting, I dunno, subconscious suggestions in it?"

"That's ridiculous, besides, these are over 25 years old." Viliana said, "They're from before the fall, the only 'suggestion' they might have is to buy Mickey-D's over Buggy-K."

"You sound stupid when you pretend I haven't told you a thousand times that mom said that dad was joking about it being nicknamed 'Buggy-K'." Jexica sighed Exhasperatedly.

"So getting back to your idiocy, what you're saying is that we should define our own tastes to be contrary to something our enemies crave, instead of having ideas and likes of our own?" Viliana said. Jexica let out an over-the-top sigh, there was no use argueing with her when she started pulling out a thesaurus.

"Fine, fine, we'll agree to disagree for now." Jexica said, trying to call off the argument before something worse happened, like their parents being converted protecting them. As unlikely as that was, again.

"Only if we also agree that you're stupid. I'm going to get lunch." Viliana muttered under her breathe, and moved while crouched over to the floor opening in the bottom of the van. She pulled up the grate, backed into the opening and down the ladder into the sewer system. "God, she's such a jerk."

She reached the bottom of the ladder and felt her foot slip slightly in something soft.

"Eew ew ew ew, you bitch!" Viliana yelled up the manhole. Jexica's face appeared in the opening above. "You said you'd clean up the rat shit here yesterday!"

"I might have said that yesterday, but did I say that I'd do it yesterday?" Jexica said, and she withdrew her head from the opening.

"Come back here, you!" Viliana yelled; then, when jexica didn't appear again, she sighed in exasperation. She moved away from the ladder, not bothering to block her nose for the smell, and opened a door in the side of the sewer. Shelves and shelves of tinned food appeared before her, along with a wash basin, a small electric stove that was plugged into the mains, and a selection of clothes and implements. Viliana grabbed a can of beans, a spoon and a tin opener, as well as a towel to clean her feet. Viliana flicked some of the rat droppings off herself and thought about that day. Some years ago, when they had saved each other's humanity for the first time, and the many times since then. As bad as being around her sister was, it was better than being alone.

She headed back to the ladder up to the van and she was about to start climbing it when a strong metal arm clasped around her waist and another clamped over her mouth, a foam gag expending inside it which completely silenced her. Vilian struggled against the arms, but their mechanical power was constant and unending, and she tired soon.

"Answer my questions by biting into the gag." A robotic voice behind her said. "Once for yes and twice for no. I will know if you are lying. Bite three times now to show that you understand me."

'Maybe if I keep this thing occupied long enough Jexica will realise something's wrong.' Viliana thought, and bit down three times on the gag, it squelching slightly due to her saliva buildup.

"Do you know of any other humans in this area?" The voice said. She bit down twice. "Do not lie." An electric shock blasted across Viliana's face and chest where the gynoid's fingers met her skin and she screamed into the gag. Fluid bubbled around the sides of it but no sound passed the seal.

"You will no longer attempt to lie. Do you know of any other humans in this area?" She bit down once. "How many humans? Bite down according to the amount up to 5, bite six times for more than five." She bit down once.

"Is the hatch you were attempting to access when you were caught the only way in and out of the chamber above you?" She bit down once. "And the other person is in that chamber?" She bit down again, and swallowed around the gag.

"You are about to be converted in accordance with the Human Conversion Act, Section 12," The robotic voice said. At this, Viliana began to struggle against the arms again, but stopped as another shock was applied via the gynoid's fingers. She relaxed, her mind dulling slightly. "This unit is equipped to convert via oral introduction of conversion nanite fluid, and has been doing so for several minutes. I will now remove your clothing to accelerate your conversion with dermal conversion fluid."

The hand on Viliana's chest reached up to hook her collar and dragged downwards, shredding her shirt and bra along the way. Then it rose back up and began to massage the oozing conversion fluid into her breast. The sensation sent a jolt of pleasure through her, Viliana bit down on the gag and this time she felt the conversion fluid squeezing out of it and into her mouth.

With the fluid soaking into the skin of her breasts, the robot moved its hand down to the waistband of her skirt and slipped under it and her panties.

The fingers danced lightly around her sex before the middle two slipped inside her. Viliana arched her back with pleasure and moaned around the gag. More conversion fluid squirted into her mouth and she felt her breasts hardening into metal.

'No, i... no, oh, god.' Viliana thought, and her mind darkened. Her body, however, felt like it was catching fire as her orgasm reached its peak.

Artor-D4, for that was the name of the unit converting her, rubbed conversion fluid into her transforming body. Viliana's mind went blank, and Artor removed the gag from her mouth.

"Unit Vizarra-Y5 Confirming successful conversion." The newly converted gynoid said. "Recommend application of airborne nanites to convert above human."

________________________________________

"Gosh she's taking ages with those spaghetti hoops." Jexica muttered. She put down her book and switched off her classical music. "She better not be bringing back the peaches, we agreed that we'd save them for my birthday."

She moved to the window and began fiddling with the winding mechanism.

"Damn, still stuck." She said. "Now I'll never..." She cut herself off suddenly. If Viliana was on her way back up... she could never know about her secret. She had to stay, to protect her sister; after all, Viliana didn't want to be converted into an agent of Coronet.

Jexica glanced towards the grate in the floor; Viliana was taking a lot longer than usual. Jexica crawled along the cushioned floor of the van until she was looking through the grate.

What she saw nearly made her scream, Viliana was being converted! Jexica bit her lip, and felt herself become slightly aroused. The bot behind her sister had its hand clamped over her mouth and was massaging some sort of fluid into her breasts with the other.

'Once it's done with her...' Jexica thought, 'It's coming for me... or rather, I'll be cuming for it.' Her hand snaked down to her core as the gynoid's did the same to her sister. Jexica began to massage herself through her thin panties. 'God, I'm so fucking hot right now.'

The whole scene only got so much hotter for Jexica when her sister began to change right in front of her eyes. The gynoid removed the hand over her sister's mouth, exposing a gag which leaked with a similar fluid that had converted her body into a mass of metal and synthflesh.

"Unit Vizarra-Y5 Confirming successful conversion." The newly converted gynoid said. "Recommend application of airborne nanites to convert above human."

"Airborne nanites are not needed, after all," The original gynoid said. The robot looked straight up at the hatch through which Jexica starred. "She will not resist."