Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a nod of silent agreement, the driver opened his door and exited the cab, closing it behind him. Lucia whimpered with lust as she fingered her pussy while he opened the rear driver-side door. Reaching inside, he grasped her hair, and guided her towards him. Removing her hand from her pants, Lucia crawled on all fours on the back seat until her head reached the door in front of his crotch. She licked her lips as he released her hair and unzipped himself, pulling out an average-sized circumcised cock, already rock-hard. Without pre-amble, she impaled her mouth on him, easily taking him to the hilt, her tongue dangling along the underside of his shaft.

"Oh fuck that's good." he muttered, his hands exploring Lucia's chest, reaching inside her top to cup and fondle her heavy breasts. Lucia moaned around him as he tweaked her nipples. "Oh god yes." he moaned.

For several minutes, he was content to grope Lucia's tits as she worked her mouth on his cock, until the headlights of a passing car reminded him of their precarious and exposed position. Unwilling to remove himself from her mouth for even a minute to find a more private location, he gripped her head in both hands and began to briskly fuck her mouth, eager to quickly give her the object of her desire. Lucia moaned excitedly as she felt his balls slapping her chin, knowing that he would not be able to maintain his pace for long before emptying his balls into her mouth. Lucia was oblivious to the danger of being caught, desperately wanting only one thing in the world. Denied Ian's cum, she would settle for the driver's to temporarily satisfy her need.

"Take my cock you slut." the driver said, growing bold as he neared his orgasm.

He held Lucia's face tight against his stomach, his modest cock buried into her mouth, tickling the entrance to her throat with its tip. He pumped his rod into her, squishing her nose as his balls twitched and tightened. With a grunt he began to cum, his shaft throbbing as jets of cum shot straight down her throat. Luica gagged involuntarily on its salty taste as some of it ricocheted into her mouth, then moaned with satisfaction. He reached down and gently massaged her throat as if to sooth her gag reflex, muttering softly.

"Swallow it all like a good slut." he said. "That's the way, take it all." he said as his softening cock continued to leak into her mouth.

He held himself there for thirty more seconds as Lucia sucked the last drops from his tip before pulling away and hurriedly stuffing himself back into his pants. He glanced around to see if anyone was watching before closing the back door and climbing into the front seat again. Lucia, contentedly rolling the last of his cum back and forth in her mouth, had stuffed a hand back into her pants and brought herself to another quick orgasm swallowing his seed with relish. The driver watched in the mirror until she was finished, and then offered to take her home. He gushed about how sexy it was to find a woman who loved cock and cum so much, and after assuring her that the ride home was his treat, he want on to further offer her free rides any time in return for her talents. Lucia smiled and made polite responses to him, and was even intrigued by his offer, but found herself too distracted to focus on is banter. Despite the temporary satisfaction of taking a load of cum, she was unable to get Ian's cock out of her mind. Lucia's mouth watered, nipples hardened, and pussy throbbed at the thought of his thick meat, and then and there she made a solemn vow to herself that she would find him again. and worship his cock properly next time.

12